• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom After School Hero Academia! (SIGN UP)[OPEN]

SimplyNene

MY👹LEGS💀ARE🤬NOT🤧DAIKON🔫LEGS😭GOT✨IT💃🏾
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
tumblr_0c7cf77e2139edc6362d3fb84be03ff5_c0e18f69_500.gif
Hey welcome to After school hero academia! Ok so basically this is gonna be a mha rp but it shows what the characters do outside of school just something slice of life or funny shenanigans or whatever i dunno how to describe it so~! tbh i'm thinking of a field trip everyone goes on a field trip to new york(since mha is set in japan i was thinking toyko) and they explore and hang out at a resort where they will stay at temporarily go shopping,etc and hang out but then little do they know recently there has been a lot of teenage girls being "spirited away" their bodies have been found they feel alive but they remain unconscious like their energy has been taken away from them you must solve these cases unfortunately on your vacation you and your team mates must find who's doing these crimes and put a stop it but you gotta figure it out fast you have only 3 weeks the overwhelming part is this whole field trip is basically a assignment you're also suppose to write down interesting things about america while you explore and get to know others! well thats my story line! when the characters return back home they will continue their school lives but then just have fun after school this rp will look into the lives of the students after school and what they do. I hope this roleplay gains a lot of interest i've been making fanfics and drawings of how the mha characters spend their life after school i really hope this attracts attention most of my rps dont rlly attract attention but i hope this one does!
mha-icegif-9.gif
not many like hard rules just da basics
-no bullying
-no homophobia,transphobia,or any discrimination(this rp is lgbtq friendly if you arent comfortable with it don't interact i dont have a problem with anyone who doesnt support it but i just dont want any drama or bad vibes you're ok if you dont support it not everyone supports the same thing even if you don't support it dont bully ppl who support it or send death threats with the lgbtq community dont send death threats to ppl who dont support it oki just wanna maintain happy vibes! people have their own opinions everyone is different even if you have your own opinions they still matter and you're voice matters(well......depends on what you support.....i will not promote racism either if you dont support lgbtq thats fine dni but if you're racist to ANYONE THAT IS COUNTED AS A POC that includes african americans,asians,indians,mexican/latino/hispanic,etc i wont promote racism and ill ask you politely to leave dont be that kind of person oki :c !)
-Platonic and Romance relationships are allowed <3
-fighting is allowed!
-Canon Characters are allowed as well
-there will be room mates in the character sheets i'll add room mate preferences just add (personality,gender,etc) i'll try to find someone who matches your expectations or you can choose!
-Now the imporant rule...................have fun you dont has to copy what everyone else is doing you have fun i tell you! if you dont have fun! idk what ill do about it- BUT YOU BETTER HAVE FUN
-if you're having problems with something or someone dont be shy to tell me we can discuss it with everyone and try to help
-if you have any plot suggestions let me know 99% of the time we'll do em!
-this post is for interest,OOC, i was too lazy to make all those so why not squish em in i will probably make a ooc and cs that depends probably be tomorrow so i dont spam post anyway til then submit your ocs here!
-i hope you have fun and i hope this rp attracts a lot of interest! it would make me so happy seeing everyone have fun with their ocs i love seeing people's mha ocs they are so creative!
-if someone is left out and has no one to interact with in the rp be a pal and interact with em everyone is involved in the rp they came here to be involved we leave no one behind!

Last edited:
"It is fine now. Why? Because I AM HERE!" 😁😁😁

Couldn't help it. 🤣 My hero name will be Darkbloom. Still figuring out the quirk.

View attachment 1072059
oop sorry but i made a character sheet for you to post your characters on i forgot to put the link here in the comments < 3 oh it is there well anyway post your oc there it might be easier considering i added simple questions for characters so you wont really need to answer them also i can try to help you figure out a quirk!

Roommate preference and aesthetic?
ok so the students will get room mates by preference i mean (gender,personality,etc.) as for aesthetic i mean something like.......lets say you like cute things you'd post something like this (the aesthetic question is completely optional dont need to answer it!)pink_aesthetics_collage_by_kirakiradolls_de3xkg7-fullview.jpg

Interested!!!

oki thanks

ok so since this roleplay has gotten quite a bit of interest we will rp but(some people havent got their CS done and we'll wait for them) this rp will still be open for interest!

anyway ive come here to say im gonna be making an ooc that'll be in PMs ill invite everyone also......remember if the roleplay starts newcomers will always be welcome! anyway thanks for all the interest this is getting ive never had a rp get this much interest im truly appreciative!

any ty guys so much for being interested in this rp! if theres anything you want to see in this rp let me know on the OOC we can rp any ideas you have as long as its ok with everyone!

whoa there dont wanna bump it too much! if we bump it too much we might get a warning i already have one that wont expire! this rp is already on the
front page!
afe65557a50f1f634fed4a23bc411ea8.thumb.gif.e0f06a80629022e363e547e94dad65ee.gif

anyway good thing your active i found a room mate for you it was easy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back