• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom After School Hero Academia RP

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
“Huzzah! Good to meet yet another person with an absolutely splendid energy! Splendid indeed! It is a pleasure to meet you young squire!” He extends his hand for a handshake “greetings! I am the great REN TAKAHASHI! It’s a pleasure!” He once more puts in his confident smile, clearly loving the enthusiasm put forth by Yu. “You seem like the type of person who I could get along with splendidly!”

Tsuyu_Asui_Action_Pose.png
Tsuyu Asui

"Everyone! Take off is in just under half an hour. Can we all make sure we're gathered around?" Hearing the school councillor, she took in her surroundings, pacing closer to the students lining up.

It felt like she had forgotten to pack something but couldn't recollect what it was. Tsuyu gazed at the guy she had caught sight of during the ride to the airport, busy and working with some electronics. She must've packed everything in apple pie order. Just a feeling.

Looks like he spotted her. Before she knew it, he was strolling over to her, calling. "Yo! Tsuyu!"

"Takumi?" Greeting him, she tilted her head to the side. He appeared simple, but sharp blue eyes stood out. Her frog-like appearance and ability to go without blinking into eternity creeped people out, more often than not. Having gotten numb to how others perceived her in times bygone, she spoke, gaze still fixed on his eyes. "I'm a bit nervous about this trip. Ribbit."

The thing about this plane was that it did not feel like a plane at all. The jet, equipped with the latest technology, plush chairs, 26-inch TV screens and a lavish lounge, is more comparable to a penthouse suite than an airliner. Seriously, the silverware and caviars are over the top. Tsuyu shouldn't preach about her difference of opinions only to utilise these for free. She should be grateful instead. All things considered, she felt out of place in this grandeur. Why would so much luxury be spent on UA students? They should be learning to act like heroes, not movie stars in a bed of roses.

Someone had overtaken her assigned seat. She remembered the guy. He had an air of alarm, and overbearing superiority, looking just as hell-bent. "You're on my seat." She felt the words at the tip of her tongue but didn't blurt them out. The girl beside him shook, muttering something about Otome Dating sims, visible tension seeping out of her in waves, and her phone vibrated nonstop. On the flip side, assigned seats could also become a pain in the ass. Not knowing whether to feel sorry or relieved, Tsuyu left without making much ado. Her intuition quipped there was no point in arguing. It's a private plane, after all. As long as the calm lasted, Tsuyu didn't care about where she sat. There was a hell lot of space. Might as well mind her own business.

The cabin crew served hot food, yet she had no appetite. Ironically, she felt relieved that she hadn't eaten much. The cityscape made her feel less alone like they were all just footloose clouds in the same sky. Straightening out her skirt, Tsuyu collapsed into the loveseat by the porthole.

Mentions: DapperCharmer2.0 DapperCharmer2.0 WorldWeaver WorldWeaver SimplyNene SimplyNene Kravker Kravker ThAtGuY101 ThAtGuY101

Last edited:
When Hinata had been told that Mitsuri's parents were offering to supply a private jet for this trip, they hadn't believed them. It was only now, as they were actually stepping onto the jet, that Hinata realised they had been told the truth. It was huge, comfortable, luxurious. But that also meant that the students were going to go a bit wild. Hinata had to spend a decent amount of time calming everyone down; especially the students trying to find a mini bar.

Once everyone was seated, Hinata moved to the staff area of the jet. Sitting down, they took a deep breath. They had told students they could see him during the flight if they needed to talk; their open doors policy applied up here too. Though Hinata hoped for at least a minute rest. They pulled out a cigarette and were about to light it, when then remembered where they were. Hinata sighed, 'this is going to be a long trip.'

Mitsuri looked at both yu and ren she trembled and looked amazed as she thought "such confidence and pride..." she looked starry eyed, she couldn't wait to go on the trip and bond with everyone, as she looked at ren he reminded her of the princely anime trope she got out her notepad and started writing down what she thought of everyone she drew ren as a prince looking at himself in the mirror admiring how great he is while she drew yu as a knight she couldn't wait to get to know everyone she beamed with confidence but she felt embarrassed that her parents spent this much money she sighed but all of a sudden she started thinking about what happened earlier she started thinking of her otome games yet again.....she daydreamed until the plane started to take off as the plane moved she let out a high pitched "EEK!" because her thoughts of her otome games were gone and she felt like her head was spinning "this plane...i wonder if mrs fuigi will be cooking" she thought as mrs fuigi is the lady who made mitsuri's meals,birthday cakes, and her birthday dresses she wasnt really amused at how luxurious the plane was mitsuri started having thoughts she remembered when she was 6 and she said she wanted to try a hot dog so her parents got on this plane and went all the way to america just for a hot dog! she giggled at the thought and talked out loud "all for a hot dog!" she giggled louder feeling so happy mitsuri talks without stuttering and smiles the plane was up in the air and she felt anxious she looked at everyone she saw tsuyu and she looked starry eyed and thought "tsuyu is so cool!" she wanted to walk to tsuyu and chat with her but she was anxious she looked at Hachirou then back at tsuyu. Mitsuri stood up and walked she approached tsuyu she looked nervous and waved as she pulled out her notebook she looked at hinata forgetting he helped her and realized she should repay him after shes done talking to tsuyu mitsuri looked back at tsuyu and smiled "hi there..." she said softly.

Mentions: Man221177 Man221177 ThAtGuY101 ThAtGuY101 DapperCharmer2.0 DapperCharmer2.0 Kravker Kravker tokala kasa tokala kasa

具志堅八郎
Hachirou Gushiken
tags
SimplyNene SimplyNene tokala kasa tokala kasa
Seeing the look of fear from his classmate didn’t fail to catch his eyes at least he knew just from the look that she wouldn’t be trying to talking to him anytime soon. The moment a hand full of notes found its way into his lap Hachirou’s face twisted into confusion as he quickly counted the note his eyes darting between the money and the girls notebook. This was over 500’000 yen and more money than Hachirou would usually have as petty cash but this was starting to feel like a shakedown or bribery and while Hachirou maybe a bully but he has his own morals one of which involves him not taking money for his actions, but the pure amount of money at play was making it more and more difficult to want to give back.

Pink-haired girl thanked Hachirou using her notebook as a way to communicate and Hachirou couldn’t help but feel even worse about the situation, but he couldn’t just give it back and ruin all the progress he had made to create his persona, no no, he would have to think something else up. Someway to give it back without her knowing, luckily he had a flight across most the world to figure out the best way. Pocketing the money Hachirou shot her a thumbs up before he sank farther down his seat this just didn’t feel right to him.

Once the plane took off, it wasn't as terrifying as Hachirou had anticipated; in fact, it was much smoother than everything he had heard about flying from others, which he attributed to the plane itself; he guessed a regular plane would be much worse. The sound of giggling caught his attention as he turned to look at the pink-haired girl giggling to herself and talking about a hot dog, the giggling became louder and Hachirou couldn't help but raise an eyebrow but decided to leave her alone. Was she simply socially awkward or insane? Hachirou wasn't sure, but he didn't want to get involved either way.

"so about the..." Hachirou turned to face the girl, but she was already gone; looking down the aisle, he saw her walking away towards the frog girl. "Tiger, Tiser, Trigger, Asura, Turu, it was something like that." Hachirou muttered as he clicked his fingers trying to remember and ran through the names that came to mind before giving up; he really needed to learn some of his classmates' names rather than just giving them all nicknames. He eventually gave up and looked at the empty seat next to him; he could just leave the money there and hope no one took it, but that also didn't feel right, the possibility of it going missing was too great, and Hachirou wanted to see more of the plane. So he opted for plan B reverse pickpocketing.

The pink-haired girl had gone to talk to Frog-girl, and she was clearly carrying her schoolbag, which inspired Hachirou to devise the brilliant plan of reverse pickpocketing. While Frog-girl was distracting, Hachirou would sneak behind the Pink-haired girl, open her bag, and replace the money with no one knowing. Frog-girl didn't realize it, but she was about to become an accomplice to a crime if this could be classed as a crime that is. Of course, there was always the chance that Frog-girl would call him out, but he was willing to take that risk.

Taking to his feet, Hachirou made his way towards Pink-haired girl and Frog-girl, standing directly behind Pink-haired girl and placing a finger on his lips directed towards Frog-girl before moving his hands and placing them together in a praying motion after hoping she had seen the first sign. He was attempting to ask her to be quiet without saying anything, whether she stayed quiet or not was her choice alone. Slowly reaching for Pink-haired Girl's bag, he attempted to quietly open it just enough to replace the money hopefully with enough dexterity and stealth to avoid being discovered.
code by @Nano

Pink-Haired girl = Mitsuri
Frog-girl = Tsuyu

Mitsuri noticed a presence behind her she looked like a scared rabbit, she didn't know who it was so she turned around and shouted "WAHHHH GET AWAY FROM MY MOM TOLD ME NOT TO LET GUYS....i forgot what it was BUT TASTE MY MIGHTY KICK!" Mitsuri did her '"SUPER ULTRA BUNNY GIRL KICK" she kicked Hachirou in the face and made him fall until she noticed it was Hachirou she got anxious.

Mitsuri thought she killed Hachirou she didn't know she had it in her she started making scared rabbit noises as she looked at him she thought "D-DID I JUST KICK THE BIG BAD WOLF..maybe i should call him..otome emo guy....hm..nope big bad wolf...or lone wolf!"(she seems to compare Hachirou to a wolf).

Mitsuri began poking Hachirou as she panicked she looked at Tsuyu who saw it all Mitsuri didn't know whether to feel stunned she can kick like chun li or be scared she assaulted Hachirou and of course Mitsuri did what any wise person would do................she sat on the ground shielding her face in embarrassment as she was mentally crying she looked like a scared rabbit as she started mumbling "WHY MITSURI WHY DID YOU KICK HIM HE'S THE BIG BAD WOLF- no wait he looks like Kyo-kun....from my otome game.." she said in a quiet tone.

Mitsuri started daydreaming again after she literally assaulted someone she thought about what kyo-kun said to her in her otome games "hey there princess~" then she looked back at Hachirou just what shenanigans did Mitsuri get involved in she dug in her school bag and took out a bag of sakura sugar cookies and put them on Hachirou hoping he would be okay.

Kravker Kravker tokala kasa tokala kasa

~Yu Wu...~
Yuwu.png

Ren's compliments and friendly gesture nearly made Yu blush, but you probably wouldn't notice since he was naturally pink. He did show it in the expression on his face when he smiled back at him. Yu wiggled his hand silly like before reaching out to shake Ren's hand. He had a surprisingly firm grip.

"Nice to meet you too ser knight!" Yu said. Yu turned to look at Mitsuri. His other arm wrapped around his body twice before giving her a friendly wave. He saw her writing something but didn't know what. He wasn't feeling particularly nosey at the moment so he left it be. It was eventually time to board the plane. The plane looked real fancy, much more so than the plane he and his family left China to Japan in. Without walking in, he placed his thumb under his chin and his fingers behind his neck. He stretched his neck arm's reach to get a good look inside. His hand turning his head to properly look around.

He walked into the plane, slowly putting his head closer to his shoulders and neck at normal length.

"Woooow. This place is so fancy!" Yu spun around as he spoke. He poked one of the chairs to see how soft it was, and it very much was. He pressed his face against a window. He turned to look back at Mitsuri.

"So amazing! Your parents are so generous!" Yu said. Yu turned and saw Hachirou trying to get in Mitsuri's bag, but then she managed to solve the problem on her own.

"Yeah, big super bunny kick go Boom!" Yu said cheering her on. Yu pulled another gumball froh his bag and began to munch on it as he watched the show. Things were certainly escalating and Yu wasn't gonna miss a thing.

Last edited:
In the recent past...

Thomas couldn't believe his ears! Or his eyes, being graced with a smile from Beatrix. A flood of emotions hit him like a tidal wave consuming the shore. Excitement, nervousness, joy, and many more. And then a sack of cookies hit his head, unceremoniously falling to the ground. His train of emotions were temporarily forgotten as he picks up the cookies with the piece of paper attached. The teachers announced leaving soon, so he put the cookies in his pocket and, unusually brave for the moment, he took hold of Beatrix's hand. "Let's go! The bus is leaving now!" He isn't forceful about getting on the bus, but his hand grip is light and firm as the two get onto the bus seconds before the doors close.

Now at the airport...

Currently still holding her hand lightly, he looks back and asks, "Where would you like to go?" Because it makes sense as a question and somewhere he picked up that it was polite to ask.

AdrisNotHere AdrisNotHere SimplyNene SimplyNene
Before they got to the airport...
Beatrix tried to hold back the laugh as the bag of cookies hit Thomas's head, she really did, but in the end the efforts of not laughing proved to be very unsuccessful, and she started laughing so hard that she bent over and held her stomach. This laugh wasn't one of those "oh i'm with someone I like, i'm going to giggle.." No this laugh was more of "I'm with my closest friends I don't care how I sound." she was still laughing as he grabbed her hand and pulled her onto the bus, not even realizing that he had held her hand the entire way to the airport.

At the Airport....
Once Her and Thomas got off the bus, he asked her a question.. "Um, I don't care..." Beatrix wasn't entirely paying attention since she was subtly scanning her surroundings, a habit that she developed when her brother went to jail and she was left on her own. But when she joined the League they all told her that she was safe with them and she didn't need to worry, so when she's actually with them she doesn't do it. But now that shes about to get on a plane she knows that she needs to be on high alert. As her eyes scan the airport once again she sees a familiar face... XENO. Everything is going smoothly, Beatrix thought to herself, giving the smallest nod towards her fellow villain, knowing that XENO would want to meet up later, she almost pulled out her phone to set up a time, but then realized thats not the best idea.

Now boarding and on the Plane...
After everyone got through security and the plane arrived Beatrix looked at Thomas, she really didn't want to fly by herself, considering she had awful airplane anxiety, but she knew that she had to since the chaperones wouldn't let anyone sleep in the same room on the plane. She reluctantly let go of his hand.
"I'll see you in New York" As she walked away from Thomas her nerves started getting worse once again. You can do this, its just a plane, you'll be fine. Beatrix mumbled to her self as she got on the metal death trap, that people called a plane. She found her her room, placed her bag onto the bed and then found an empty seat. sitting down and trying to calm her nerves.

Mentions: Darkbloom Darkbloom II-CinderRadcliff-II II-CinderRadcliff-II

Mitsuri looked at Yu nervously and thought "h-how is he so energetic-" Mitsuri tried to think so she did what any wise person would do actually.......she messaged her mom about it and of course she replied the most obvious answer her mom sent

"OH Honey you're so innocent he just likes you should i arrange a wedding~! i bet he was trying to give you his phone number~ oh honey i guess i didnt need to set you up on dates ill has to tell all the 75 guys who i arranged that you're taken...'' mitsuri did not know what to feel and she practically exploded in her mind "WHAT IN- SO IF SOMEONE CREEPS UP BEHIND YOU, YOU THINK THEY WANNA MARRY YOU- WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU WOMAN-"

Mitsuri had a concerned look as she thought of how her mom met dad.... she looked at tsuyu she then thought in her mind "poor tsu tsu....had to witness this..." she had no help her mom was no help every time there was a problem all she answered was love but then mitsuri remembered her mom said "75 guys who liked her" she felt concerned at that and her phone vibrated more she checked the message "now i have 102 girls who like you" she cried in embarrassment but then a slight thought popped in her head "i wonder if they are-...NO MITSURI YOU MURDERED SOMEONE".

Mitsuri waved slowly at Yu crying and she stood up she thinks "i am so gonna be a villain now IM A VILLAIN NOW I ASSAULTED SOMEONE- im so bad ill be so bad i pour the milk first before the cereal ill be so bad i eat the bread first on the burger and then i eat the meat ill be so bad- i take the chocolate chips off the cookie and throw them way and eat the cookie- ill be so bad I- I- I LICK THE ICING OFF OF ALL CUPCAKES AND THEN I PUT ON SOCKS AND SANDALS THATS SO BAD- " she feels like crying at all the "bad things" she'll do...so mitsuri does what any wise person would do..........

Mitsuri rushed away to the bedrooms in the airplane she looked around and opened a door she realized it was her room in there with anime magical girl stuff and pretty pink everything she blushed in embarrassment "i thought they removed that room-!!".

Mitsuri then got out her notebook and put a piece of paper on the door that said "The Rabbit Is Not In Here Don't Check She Won't Be In Here" she sat on her bed and blushed in embarrassment at the pretty pink fluffy room with magical girl stuff "i am not sleeping in here ill sleep with the other girls...hopefully nobody realizes i'm in here i put a very convincing note nobody will come in here "i hate that they gave me my own room.." she blushed more at all the fluffy pink stuff and cheesy posters with magical girls saying "GIRL POWER BE MAGICAL!" "YOU'RE SO KAWAII!" "KAWAII GIRL POWER!" she was cringing at the posters and hugged her cardcaptor sakura plushie she looked at all the anime figures on the shelf "theres cardcaptor sakura,toyko mew mew..,sailor moon, and madoka magica..." she smiled as the room looked fluffy and cute she stayed in this room when they traveled her and her bodyguard would play in there and pretend to be magical girls she hugged the fluffy pink pillow on her bed.

She then started cringing at the luxurious perfume in the room called "Toyko Girl Power Love Love Kisses!" she smiled more "getting on this plane with people i know and everyone admiring it is so....better than i thought.....people get to explore my memories" she felt relaxed until she realized pictures of herself growing up were all over the airplane and mitsuri's old anime drawings were hung up she sighed "at least this room gives me fresh air maybe i should invite my friends here or they could sleep in here! i really wanna show everyone this room!"

ThAtGuY101 ThAtGuY101 tokala kasa tokala kasa Kravker Kravker

Asuka looked around the cabin at all the people who were around her in age as well as some adults that were mingling among themselves. looking down at her ticket she walked over to one of the flight attendants who could point her to her seat. It was only a moment before she was ushered off to her seat. placing her carry-on under her seat and looking around she pulled it back out and unzipped it before pulling out a blanket that her family had given to her when she first joined the family. yes, she knew it was childish to some degree but she did not care it smelled like home and made her feel safe. Ziping up the bag she pushed it back before taking her seat. she wrapped the blanket around her as she listened to the chattering of the other people on board the plain as they waited to take off.

Thomas pulls his hand away from Beatrix. "Yes, see you in New York. Have a good flight!" He turns his head, looking at his surroundings. Airports didn't appeal to him much, unpleasant history and such. A lot more students arrived than he originally thought. He wastes no time moving to the airplane, walking up the ramp and looking around to see if anyone else arrived early.

~Yu Wu...~
Yuwu.png

Yu handed Mitsuri a tissue from his bag. It smelled like peppermints.

"A villain arc?!?! You mean evil milk and cereal! Preferably the chocco cereal that changes the color of the milk like your evil tainted heart... No offense. Maybe have like a evil lair! and... and..." Yu paused to gasp. He stared at Mitsuri with his hands over his mouth in shock.

"...evil... monologue! But most importantly, a Redemption arc. Never fear! I'll help you change your foul wicked ways! Count on Yu Wu!" He said smacking his chest. He watched her rush off and took a seat by the window and leaned his seat back two inches and propped his feet up and laid back. Using his closest hand to the window to slam his head against the glass. Yu's face was squished against the glass like something out of a loony toons sketch as he looked around outside.

Takumi noded in agreement as he and Tsuyu boared the plain, and she expressed her nervousness about the trip. "Can't say I blame you. The added fact it came right out of left field and left me unprepared is pretty annoying too." he remarked, a rueful smirk on his face. "The Portable suit's not finished yet, and even that's pretty underwhelming compared to my standard models." As they reached her seat, his face turned into a slight scowl as he spotted Hachirou. There was a feud between the two of them that stemmed from clashing personal and philosophical views.

Takumi, being born without a quirk, was always looked down upon by others who were born "luckier" than him, even his own family. And so, with what he did have, he made his own: Central Hub, and now stood on even ground with other Quirk users. Hachirou, however, with his Darwinist beliefs, felt those born without a quirk were at the bottom of the proverbial food chain of society, yet Takumi was a living counterargument to this belief; he was proof that even those born without power could obtain it with hard work and the right mindset.

Deciding it wasn't worth the headache arguing with him, he simply found an open seat by Tsuyu so they could continue their conversation if she wished. "Still, I was thankfully already working on a project I think will come in handy during the trip." Lifting the desktop, he took out a small earpiece with a mic. "With these, we can keep in touch and coordinate with each other either for casual conversation or in the event things go nuts while we're there. Bluetooth compatible, waterproof, resilient, and can be recharged with any phone charger thanks to the adaptable port." He held it out to her, offering it to her. "Plus if it helps you feel better, when I've got my workshop set up again, you'll have a genius inventor supporting you."

Mentions: Kravker Kravker tokala kasa tokala kasa

Mitsuri finally got out of the room and calmed down she sighed and felt like a new person "i'm fine!" mitsuri walked into the main area and waved at everyone.

Mitsuri was finally done with her......."crisis" or what her mom called it "teenage crisis" she walked into the airport kitchen to check on the food as she walked in she saw her favorite chef Ms Fuigi Mitsuri looked like she was about to cry tears of joy as she ran and hugged her tightly Ms Fuigi chuckled "didn't expect to see you here my, oh my, you've grown quite a bit" Ms Fuiji caressed mitsuri's face as Ms Fuiji chuckled "are you enjoying the trip...!" Mitsuri nodded in a chirpy manner "good....good...are you anxious is that why you came here..?".

Mitsuri looked like she'd been busted she nodded slowly Ms Fuiji looked at her with a smug look "you get hungry when you're anxious would you like to help me make meat buns it's gonna be dinner!" Mitsuri nodded in a chipper manner and made 5 batches of meat buns she grabbed the meat buns Ms Fuiji made and hers to give to the students she also got teacups out too, Mitsuri felt disappointed in her steamed meat buns she didn't properly wrap them and she added too much meat and some of her meat buns looked like donuts she walked in the main area where everyone was she held a basket of buns and a teapot.

Mitsuri passed out the meat buns and teacups to everyone she poured the sweet black tea she made in the cups she didn't want anyone to try it because she accidentally put 4 whole packs of sugar in the tea and it was way too sweet she rushed to her seat and ate some meat buns she still felt disappointed at how badly her buns turned out and her tea that can probably kill someone she trembled and took small bites of her meat bun as she watched the sun set she felt relieved "meat buns really do help anxiety...and they're my favorite food..." she thought.

~Yu Wu...~
Yuwu.png

Yu was peeking around looking at the other students. Eavesdropping on conversations. There wasn't entirely much to do other than wait for everyone to board the plane. He could always watch a episode of Duragon bowl C... but instead he wanted to see what the others were doing. Takumi was talking to Tsuyu about inventing stuff and then Mitsuri came out with snacks...!

Yu quickly sat back down and pretended like he didn't notice. He pulled out his study book. He had tons of notes in it. He sat there reviewing them until it was his turn to get a meat bun and tea. He turned eagerly and put on a shocked face.

"Oh my gooosh! How cool is that!" Yu said graciously accepting. He reached into his pocket and casually pulled out a small ornate wooden box with bronze detail. He opened it up, and inside it was just sugar. Rather anti-climactic. He sprinkled a pinch in it. Then put the box away. He grinned before taking a bite of his meat bun then a sip of his tea. Perfect!

Even though people were still boarding the plane, Beatrix was getting more anxious as the time went on. She was currently Fidgeting with her hands and her right leg was bouncing about 100 miles per hour. It's just an airplane ride, you'll be fine... everything is going to be 100% fine... She sat in her seat trying to calm her nerves but it wasn't working. After about 3 minutes of trying to calm herself, she got up out of her seat, paced up and down the aisle of the plane a couple times before making her way to the bathroom, passing by Thomas, and Mitsuri, almost knocking over Mitsuri as she walked by her, and practically shoving Thomas out of the way, Beatrix tried to say sorry but she was starting to have a hard time breathing, No. no no no no. Not here... Not now... Stupid plane anxiety... She thought, her breaths getting more shallow as she tried to go to the bathroom. In the past Bea has had 2 other panic attacks, the first one happened when she found out that her brother, Bryce, had been arrested, and the second one happened when she was walking alone one night and was being followed, but luckily Dabi and Shiggy has been watching her that night, wanting to recruit her to join the League. So when the guy that had been following Beatrix got a little to close to her for Dabi and Shiggy's comfort they attacked, the guy, not realizing they had scared Beatrix until she almost passed out from hyperventilating. Luckily Dabi knew how to help people calm down from panic attacks, and had helped her. Dabi... that's who I need.. he'd know what to do... she thought, still on the verge of hyperventilating, tears now making their way into her eyes.

Mentions: SimplyNene SimplyNene Darkbloom Darkbloom

Asuka closed her eyes as she nuzzled into her blanket and inhailed the sents that clung to the soft warm miterials. she could sill picked up the smell of her family from when she was at home. pulling her face from the blanket she opened her eyes to look around at the other passangers, only to see some still talking and one pacing around like the were about to have a panic attack. in all honesty she wanted to help the girl out as she had a waited blanket that she could use if it help but she was not sure how to get her attention with out putting the unknown girl on the spot.

In the past...

He looked at everyone on the plane. Rowdy group for sure, but they always have been. It was the same in class. There'd be a misunderstanding, someone would get whacked, and everything erupted into chaos. He normally would stay out of these squabbles, but after seeing Hachirou getting kicked by... Mitsuri? Wow, what a result! With his fast reflexes built up over the past several years of sword training, he catches Hachirou and plants his feet, skidding back several seats until they stop. At least not too much damage was sustained. "Hachirou, are you all right?" This was one of the kids that kept to himself. Therefore, Thomas didn't know much about him and with the information he had now, it wouldn't be enough to satisfy his mom. So for now... his friendliness was all an act, a ruse to get everyone to not notice his activities of gathering information from them every day.

Current day and time...

He was walking back to his seat when a distressed Beatrix came by, shoving him out of the way. He stumbles back and falls between airplane seats and Beatrix continues on into the bathroom. He stands up, rubbing the sore spots on his body and approaches the bathroom door. He gives a light knock, his mind racing about what to say. Hm... Maybe that'll work. Or he could be way off.

SimplyNene SimplyNene Kravker Kravker tokala kasa tokala kasa ThAtGuY101 ThAtGuY101 Man221177 Man221177
AdrisNotHere AdrisNotHere

Last edited:
具志堅八郎
Hachirou Gushiken
tags
Darkbloom Darkbloom SimplyNene SimplyNene tokala kasa tokala kasa
Hachirou had opened Pink-haired Girl's bag before disaster struck. He'd been caught quickly dropping the notes back into her bag before he expected to get lectured about how stealing was wrong and blah blah blah. He'd just stand there and take it. What he didn't expect was the Pink-haired girl's reaction; instead, she yelled something about guys at the top of her lungs, and the next thing he saw was a foot heading directly toward his face. Hachirou ducked backward, but just as he did, some minor turbulence struck the plane, causing him to fall backward, which combined with the force of the Pink-Haired Girl kick knocked him backward, but that wasn't the worst of it.

This was Hachirou's first flight, and despite the fact that the turbulence was very subtle mixing it with the shock of the Pink-Haired girl's reaction had sent Hachirou flying backward and spiked his heart rate. To most, this was simply adrenaline, but because of the nature of Hachirou's quirk, this was dangerous. His quirk was directly related to his heart and other parts of his cardiovascular system; if his heart rate increased significantly, his cardiovascular system would go into overdrive and begin overclocking itself, causing his quirk to activate.

“I’m fine, just put me down.” The sound of his heartbeat became audible and his skin hot to the touch, after being put down by the male, whom Hachirou nicknamed Lotus due to his quirk, Hachirou remained motionless, simply lying there like a corpse until his heart rate dropped. Sure, he was irritated about being kicked and could easily use his own quirk to exact revenge, but this was entirely his fault, so he concentrated on slowing his heart rate. He just wished people would leave this situation alone right now, but after being poked by someone and someone else seemed to egg the pink-haired girl on, his heart rate began to spike again. The pink-haired girl eventually left, leaving some cookies as a token of her regret. After a few minutes, his heart rate returned to normal, eliminating the possibility of his quirk activating.

Finally, Hachirou's eyes opened and he showed signs of life as he sat himself up, and the one person in front of him, seated next to Frog-girl, was the one person he really didn't want to see right now, Takami Akibono, one of the few people whose names he actually knew. Hachirou and Takami have never seen eye to eye, and it was clear from the first time they met that they were destined to be rivals. Takami was the polar opposite of Hachirou, a living contradiction to Hachirou's principles and one of the few people Hachirou would admit he despised. When Takami was around, everything Hachirou stood for and believed in seemed to crumble.

Standing up he made a tsk sound directed toward Takami before walking back to his seat, would it be awkward sitting next to the Pink-haired girl now, for him no, but for her well, it would be interesting to see if she decided to return before the flight was over, but at least he returned her money.
code by @Nano

Pink-haired = Mitsuri
Frog-girl =Tsuyu
Lotus = Thomas

“Huzzah! What an interesting ride so far! Definitely not expected! Not expected indeed!” He smiles and nods “however, interesting doesn’t mean good! But not to worry, it is nothing that I, the great REM TAKAHASHI can’t handle!” He jumped up, hitting his head again, “Ow…” before taking a meat bun. “Thank you Mitsuri-san!” He then proceeded to walk around, looking for something to do.

~Yu Wu...~
Yuwu.png
Interactions: Man221177 Man221177
Reaction: Kravker Kravker

Yu watched Hachirou get up. He sure seemed fine when he got up. He seemed pretty tough considering those kicks probably hurt quite a bit. He couldn't quite think of what to tell the boy so he smiled and decided to mind his own business. The guy probably didn't wanna talk about it. Yu understood that much at least.

On the bright side, he noticed Rem Takahashi, who seemed just as energetic as ever. Yu stood up and waved at him excitedly. Meat bun still in hand.

"Ha! Careful there. we are in a plane after all. Ceilings aren't as high as in most buildings, after all. you ready for the flight?" yu said before reaching down to grab his drink and take another sip from his tea.

"I know I am!" Yu said placing his glass back down.

Mitsuri looked embarrassed still remembering the encounter as she talked to herself like she was insane "Mitsuri-chan...you know that wasn't self defense!" she talked in a softer tone but then voice switched to a more aggressive one "BUT MOM TOLD ME TO KICK ANYBODY WHO CREEPS UP BEHIND ME-" her voice got softer "But your mom said he-" mitsuri's voice switches to her normal high pitched voice and said something completely unexpected "what my mom said can go eat shit and die."

Mitsuri's voice changed again "MITSURI DONT EVER SAY THAT-" mitsuri sighed "i'll apologize to him...." she got up and then trembled "i'm in for it now she thought....he's so scaaary- but.......what if he isn't scary....maybe he's like me........he acts like a wolf to me..." she looked down and went into her bag and grabbed a bag of cookies she made she beamed with confidence as she thought "what if he becomes my friend!" she stands there she wants to apologize but then she thought "that kick was pretty epic i was like chun-li!" she slapped herself "GET IT TOGETHER MITSURI WHAT WOULD YOUR MOM SAY-" mitsuri thinks of what her mom would say......"alright NOW WHICH WEDDING DRESS DO YOU LIKE OH AND THE WEDDING CAKE AND ABOUT THOSE GRAN-" mitsuri punched herself "just what kind of person is that woman- she must read too many romance novels" she thought.

Mitsuri took a deep breath and approached Hachirou she trembled and blushed in embarrassment she was gonna write her apology down in her notebook but she finally did what a wise person would do she took a deep breath "L-Lone wolf....." she muttered talking to hachirou she knew his name but thought he would think she was creepy for knowing it.

Mitsuri trembled while talking while she looked away with her face all red she stuttered while talking "i...i....i....i'm so sorry......i kicked you......i..i...i didn't mean to..its just y....you...scared...me but i realized....i...i...i...i...i..i shouldnt...j..jud...ge.....judge....p..people..and....a...a...assume...t...t...they are mean..." mitsuri held both of hachirou's hands like she always does to people "I-I LIKE YOU I WANNA GET TO KNOW YO-" she realized that sounded like a confession even though she said not to assume what people are she assumed that hachirou is the type of person to take it as a confession so she started over more anxious.

Mitsuri took another deep breath and held both of hachirou's hands tight "I like you and i wanna get to know you......lets be friends....ok......i...i know you're probably scared of me......from...that......uhh......thingie....but i....i...i am really harmless i want you to be my friend ok...i...i....am......sorry.....i....hurt...you.......if you find a way for me to repay you........p....please......let me know....i....i....i....i.........i.....i...am.....s....s.......s.......s......sorry.......s...so..s..s...sorry.....and also......my.....name is mitsuri usagi........please......call...me mitsuri-san......usagi-san......o..or....mitsuri-chan....or....usagi-chan.....m...my name means honey rabbit....i hope you forgive me...if you do....is it okay if i can call you lone wolf....you act like a wolf to me!" mitsuri put the bag of cookies in his hand even though she already gave him some she smiled at him "i...cant...wait...for....y...you to....give...me..your answer.....lone wolf...." she rushed to her seat and got out her diary she unlocked it with a key and started writing about her day.

Mitsuri looked like she had gone to heaven "i-i'll make more friends i won't stay in my rabbit hole anymore! i'll be friends with everyone on this trip! THAT IS MY SUMMER BREAK GOAL!" she smiled as she looked out the window at the stars.

Mentions: Kravker Kravker

“I’m more than ready for this flight! It is quite the splendid flight indeed! Though it is not the same as flying by myself, it is still quite enjoyable! I am glad to have found someone like yourself, young squire! It’s nice to see people have energy and confidence!” He nods as he finishes talking, taking a bite of his meat bun and somehow making the bite seem confident as his eyes lit up. “Huzzah! What a splendid treat this is! Tell me, what are these beautiful food items called again?”

~Rahm...~

At the front of the plane, keeping head count of all the students was the biology teacher and school nurse, Mr. Katar. Rahm was looking around at all the students making sure nobody was acting up. Rahm wasn't on the plane when Hachirou had been kicked and had no clue that, that had occurred. Ramn sat in the front and began making sure all of his medical supplies were in order. He continued to occasionally glance back, as he was there to make sure the kids were on their best behavior. It was quite nice of Mitsuri's parents to generously allow the school to use such a nice plane for their trip. He texted the principal of the school to let them know the kids were boarding the plane.

After all the students were on, and the plane has finished taking off, Hinata got up to stretch their legs. More accurately, they headed off to find a fellow teacher. They'd been waiting at the back of the plane and had started one conversation. Heading down the front, Hinata smiled (though technically they are always smiling) when they saw Rahm. Sitting across from the Russian, Hinata began his musings. "Thank God I found you. I need patching up really badly. You may not notice it at first, but I am missing all my skin," Hinata joked, "I figured that's not good, but figured I'd ask for a medical opinion."

ThAtGuY101 ThAtGuY101

Users who are viewing this thread

Back