• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom After School Hero Academia RP

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Mitsuri was still trembling but then peeked at what takumi was doing she blinked looking amazed like a rabbit who found a carrot no wonder her name is usagi...mitsuri was so amazed she wanted to say something so she tried but ended up making sounds like a rabbit she was trying to say "thats amazing!" but her words ended up coming out as "pyon.." which is the sound rabbits make and she makes that sound when she is nervous she gazed at tsuyu and looked starry eyed amazed at how cool and chill she was in this loudness she was so amazed she stared at tsuyu for a long time but then stopped she took a breath of relief until she looked by her it was her spare notebook! she felt like she could cry but then felt embarrassed for making a scene after losing her other notebook she opened it fast and started drawing herself she smiled and wrote her name next to it while she had random thoughts "a lot of people call me mitsuri....my first name is usagi which means rabbit but if i say usagi mitsuri......it translates to rabbit honey........but when it is mitsuri usagi....it is honey rabbit....so thats why people call me mitsuri.." she turned to another page in her spare notebook drawing everyone she sees on the bus shes amazed shes so amazed she beams with pride shes so happy she looks like a rabbit with her ears up as she waits.

Beatrix
His hands were sweaty now, as would anyone's be if in the same position. He steadies his breathing, it's not like the first time he's talked to Beatrix. In a more level voice, he continues. "Would you like to... Sit with me on the bus?" He hastily takes a drink of water, just about spilling a bit on himself before he screws the cap back on. Although the water bottle does slip from his hands, hitting the ground. He wipes his hands on his jeans and leans over to pick up his water.

AdrisNotHere AdrisNotHere
Beatrix smiled, "I would love to sit with you on the bus." She hoped she wasn't coming off as desperate but if she did oh well...

(Sorry for the short response. I'm currently very busy)
Darkbloom Darkbloom

Mitsuri takes a peek at thomas and beatrix she was scared she finished her drawing of thomas and she wanted to apologize for her encounter with him she had in her bag she found a pink envelope and she put a small note(note: dear thomas sorry for the awkward encounter.......have this..!(she even added a bunny rabbit next to it...) and the drawing inside and she taped a bag of homemade cherry blossom sugar cookies to the envelope and threw it at thomas she looked away quickly as it hit thomas on the head and she continued her drawing pretending that never happened as the bus finally started to move she continues drawing she gets out her scrapbook and her camera for her trip to new york and she starts drawing bunnies hopping at the front of her scrapbook she can't wait to take pictures and document everything for the assignment she wondered if she was going to be the only one taking notes she put away her scrap book and realized quickly those cookies were her dessert she made herself she felt bad but she'll has to make other ones she sighed and fixed her hair she realized she kinda looked like a magical girl or a cosplayer she smiled slightly as she looked the same as the magical girl version of herself her mom drew mitsuri took out the manga her mom was working on it was still unfinished she turned the page looking at drawings it was about her.......mitsuri known as Magical Honey Rabbit! in the manga she looked at them she smiled slightly at the childish anime style when she got to the last page at the back there seemed to be a reference sheet of magical honey rabbit and a little note that said "Dear, Mitsuri my sweet golden honey drop if anything happens i love you i'll always be mother rabbit don't cry your cute berry red eyes get teary and you look like a sad bunny smile like a rabbit getting a carrot, you'll always be magical don't you cry today may be bad but when the moon rises wipe those tears theres always tomorrow the moon puts you to sleep i love you mitsuri.....i know you get mad at me for calling you mitsuri but i cant help it! usagi mitsuri sounds weird hehe!...be a happy bunny mitsuri-chan..,Love Mommy Rabbit" Mitsuri looked stunned at the note she hugged the uncompleted book tightly and started to cry as the bus moved she didn't know what to do but cry she missed her parents even if her dad was manipulative he was kind to her sometimes she missed everything she cried more but wiped her tears she wanted her parents back she tried to calm down today was her trip to new york papers started tumbling but she got them she continued hugging the book she held onto her dip pen she used to fill in the manga panels she turned to her window focused on the scenery trying to distract herself.

In the recent past...

Thomas couldn't believe his ears! Or his eyes, being graced with a smile from Beatrix. A flood of emotions hit him like a tidal wave consuming the shore. Excitement, nervousness, joy, and many more. And then a sack of cookies hit his head, unceremoniously falling to the ground. His train of emotions were temporarily forgotten as he picks up the cookies with the piece of paper attached. The teachers announced leaving soon, so he put the cookies in his pocket and, unusually brave for the moment, he took hold of Beatrix's hand. "Let's go! The bus is leaving now!" He isn't forceful about getting on the bus, but his hand grip is light and firm as the two get onto the bus seconds before the doors close.

Now at the airport...

Currently still holding her hand lightly, he looks back and asks, "Where would you like to go?" Because it makes sense as a question and somewhere he picked up that it was polite to ask.

AdrisNotHere AdrisNotHere SimplyNene SimplyNene

Last edited:
Mitsuri sighed and opened the manga again drawing scenes in the manga panel "i'll finish it for you mom..." she drew in 5 of them and closed the book she laid on her seat singing silently she was singing the theme song of the anime based on the manga it got an anime adaption but it only had 3 seasons and 24 manga volumes her mom never made the 25th volume most of the manga was never published and it was forgotten she and mitsuri called the theme song "Sweeter Than Honey" mitsuri liked the cheery song as when her mom put on the dvd for it she liked the song she liked the lyrics "You're like a honey dipped candy in the summer accept my feelings will you be mine? i promise to protect you i promise! you're sweeter than honey you're so sweet i want to keep you all to myself i'll die for you thats ok! ill die young if its for you i'm okay will you fly with me! fly up in the air i promise you won't fall if i catch you i want to hop around with you like a bunny and then we can eat sweet honey pie in the sunlight!" she smiled she enjoyed singing it she enjoyed being with her parents again she smiled with tears in her eyes as the bus moved she had her head up in the clouds and when the bus got at a stop light it braked and she fell off her seat into the aisle she hit her head and berry red eyes got teary she got back up looking embarrassed she wondered if thomas got her gift..but she started feeling guilty at throwing it at him so she took a peek at him worried if she gave him a concussion,amnesia or even killed him he seems okay so she sighs in relief waiting for the bus to get to the airport she thought to herself "this trip is important i can get to know my peers more i havent talked to anyone all year i've just been a loner....i never even talked..." she then remembered how in middle school the kids would want her to talk so bad they would stalk her,take pictures of her and become really obsessed with her she sighed "every year that happens people start treating me like some goddess" she thought she opened her window as the wind blew fast and her hair fluttered in the air she took out her notebook drawing the scenery she looked in her school bag at her white bunny diary she thought to herself "i should write in it today...." she saw her key to her diary and felt relieved she didn't forget it she then looked in her wallet to make sure she had enough money "1,318,450 yen" thats more than enough thats 10,000$ in usd! she felt nervous and guilty being spoiled by her adoptive family she possibly wouldn't need that much money for a trip like that?! she always remembered how much they spoiled her she then giggled a bit because she remembered when she wished she had her own maid cat cafe and her parents bought out a building and payed 8 million for the building and turned it into a maid cat cafe and mitsuri worked there she giggled loudly and covered her mouth quickly when she heard some people saying things like "Hey! thats the first time she talked!" "DID SHE JUST GIGGLE?!" she felt like crying she looked down and covered her face

Tsuyu_Asui_Action_Pose.png
Tsuyu Asui

"Right now, it's 20 degrees and clear. We're expecting blue skies throughout the day. There's a 10 per cent chance of rain tomorrow. So don't forget your umbrellas!" The reporter chimed in the video as she clicked on the live weather forecast on her phone. Unstable weather is no laughing matter, and it is always good to check in on the news without fail, especially if you have a quirk like hers. It has become a habit that she frequents even when it's needless. But better safe than sorry.

Anyhow, if she was being honest, this was more out of nerves than curiosity. A modest distraction. Tsuyu fought to keep the homesickness at bay, and was it working? No lines creased her forehead, but on the contrary, her palms got clammier than ever. While she appeared a still sea on the outside, the distant roar of a wave crawled over her mind space, testing her.

She flashed a grin at a bubbly, chubby kid tugged along by his mother, scolded for putting the thumb in his mouth again. He turned his head to roll his eyes and stick out his tongue at Tsuyu as they hurried away, earning him another warning from his mother for his amusing stunts.

She bit her bottom lip, suppressing a titter. She reads the last message on her phone, the one from Sami, with an even wider grin. 'Call me when you get there, Onēsan.'

He was compassionate but sombre. It comforted Tsuyu to see the ten-year-old acting like a small man. He was an old soul among his peers. Although he looks fine without people "bothering" him, at times, she had been tentative about him not making many friends. Even so, she can understand. Tsuyu was not the friendliest person herself, and yet she survived. As time passed, she became aware that Sami did have a subtle charm drawing a handful closer, despite his wishes. Hopefully, he'd have a normal childhood, unlike hers. People can be difficult.

People pushed each other out of their way, whining and grunting. The airport was louder than usual, and she discerned why. Crowds of teenagers with placards and women of all ages cried out, crazed with hearts in their eyes. Hero Hawks was boarding the plane, causing the break out of chaos at the airport: magazine reporters and an unruly horde of fans fighting to get his autograph. She made out from their hissings that he was about to spend a weekend with his rumoured girlfriend in Bangkok under the pretence of attending some ceremony.

Last edited:
Mitsuri walked in the airport anxious she walked slowly looking down then she looked at tsuyu who she thought was cool mitsuri looked like a curious rabbit and started trying to copy what tsuyu was doing she realized she looked a little goofy so she speed walked to the gift store to get something she came out of the shop with 11 notebooks! art supplies! a guide on how to communicate with people! romance manga! and anime cosplays she didnt really need but thought was cute.....she carried everything in a big bag she beamed with excitement trying to get through but everyone was so crowded people were pushing and shoving she was so confused she even felt anxious and sad and angry at the same time she didn't know what to feel until she realized it was because of hawks rumored girlfriend she sighed as someone shoved their way through she got anxious and looked like a little girl who lost her parents at a carnival so she did what all little girls do who feel lost she couldn't find anyone with a uniform like hers and nobody asked her if she was lost so she sat on the ground covering her ears trying to avoid the noise like a frighten rabbit she then stood up and wrote in her notebook and raised it up in air trying to show everyone to see if they would help her she wrote "it's getting too crowded can someone help me!" but everyone shoved their way through so she fell back down and covered her anxious face waiting for it to be less crowded she sat on the ground crying like a little girl who lost her parents at a fair she started whispering "heroes don't cry....stop crying...you baby...stop crying...get up and find your way through...just stop crying idiot.."

Mentions: tokala kasa tokala kasa

Hinata had known about the trip to New York, long before the students had been told; they had had to do a lot of planning after all. Well, planning and research. They'd never been to New York before, so had to look into potential sights to see, event to plan for, etc. But as they looked, they did grow a little worried. It seemed that, in terms of villain activity, New York had a lot of them; they were very similar to Tokyo in that regard. So it was good that Hinata wasn't the only teacher going. Hinata might have even suggested they send a stronger teacher in their place, but knew the students might need emotional support. Home sickness would probably hit a lot of the students at one point.

At the airport, Hinata was trying to wrangle all of the students. "Everyone! Take off is in just under half an hour. Can we all make sure we're gathered round," they called out. They did a quick head count and realised realised student was missing. Mitsuri. After asking another teacher to keep watch, they went to look for the missing student. It wasn't long before they noticed a note book peaking up from the crowed. Pushing their way through, an easy task given their physique, Hinata found Mitsuri.

As they got closer, they heard her whispering. Offering a hand, Hinata spoke up. "Everyone cries. Even heros," they said calmly, "we're not made of stone, after all. Okay, maybe some heroes are, but you know what I mean." It was clearly a joke, something Hinata did often to calm students down. "How about we head back to the group?"

Mentions: SimplyNene SimplyNene

Mitsuri blinked at them and trembled more she stood up and grabbed her notebook she wrote something down "thank you" she wrote she began to follow hinata and kept staring at them wondering about their bones she looked like a curious rabbit she was skeptical of them and stepped back a bit as she clenched onto her bag everything felt less crowded to her she felt more calm as she followed behind hinata like a baby duck and she seemed to spot everyone easily now once she spotted everyone she rushed over there like a hopping rabbit and she looked like she was going to cry happy tears she started looking at hinata starry eyed like she was saying "are you angel-?!" she felt so relieved and excited to go to new york she held her bag closely and smiled at hinata as she sat on the bench waiting

Mentions: DapperCharmer2.0 DapperCharmer2.0

As Hinata headed back to the group, they glance over their shoulder every so often to make sure Mitsuri hadn't gotten lost again. But she seemed to follow close; that was good. Hinata got out of the way as Mitsuri rushed for the crowed. They were certainly glad to see their student with a smile on her face. At the starry eyed expression, Hinata couldn't help but give an embarrassed rub to the back of their neck. "No, not an angel. Just a concerned teacher," they said calmly, their voice very androgynous. They then made a realisation, "we haven't formally met yet. I'm Mx Masomora. I'm the school councillor; I also teach home economics. You can call me Hinata though, if you're more comfortable with that."

Mentions: SimplyNene SimplyNene

Mitsuri nodded in a chirpy manner and took out her notebook and wrote her name in english then in japanese kanji she wrote "My name is mitsuri usagi...usagi is my first name which means rabbit while mitsuri means honey everyone calls me mitsuri because usagi mitsuri translates to rabbit honey while mitsuri usagi translates to honey rabbit!" she raised up her notebook and smiled slightly and closed her notebook she couldn't wait to get on the plane she looked around and she shrugged she expect the plane to actually be inside the building

Mentions: DapperCharmer2.0 DapperCharmer2.0

A boy approached the group slowly, walking with the confidence of a celebrity who was going to get his ‘actor of year’ award for the third time. He was shorter than average, standing at 5’3 with short white hair and confident blue eyes, but despite his physical size his attitude and stature was larger than life. He was wearing a baggy red hoodie and blue jeans, so it was difficult to judge whether he was muscular or not, but that seemed to be the case. Standing out more than anything else however, was the large pair of metallic wings on his back, covered with razor sharp metal feathers. With a confident look in his eye and a smile that could take on the world, he approached before speaking, saying “Greetings! It is I, the great REN TAKAHASHI!” He then struck a ridiculous pose that he likely saw in an anime before continuing, “my apologies for not arriving sooner!” He then paused, seemingly waiting for something, likely applause.

Mitsuri looked at ren and felt intimidated and started trembling "such flamboyance and pride..." she thought in her mind as she trembled anxiously she got out her notebook and wrote in it and showed it to ren she wrote "My name is Mitsuri Usagi it means Honey Rabbit! my first name is actually usagi but rabbit honey sounds a bit weird..." she closed her notebook she looked at ren strangely he acted like a anime protagonist she stepped back slowly away from him trembling and tried to say something "m....m....m......m..ma....y...m..m..may....i.....c...c...c....KILL-...n..no NO!! NO!!" her social anxiety got to her and she felt like crying she was trying to say "may i call you takashi-san" but it came out as "may i kill" atleast it was better than her encounter with thomas she thought she sighed social anxiety really was bad she looked around to see people at the airport gawking at her whispering how pretty she is and how cool she is, she started crying inside of her mind she clenched on to her notebook and sat on a bench waiting for the plane only 10 minutes left until we get to go...she was excited..

Mentions: Man221177 Man221177

“Huzzah! What a wonderful name indeed! Mitsuri Usagi it is then! My name, Ren, means lotus! My surname, Takahashi, means high bridge!” He tilted his head at her stuttering, looking a bit confused, before once more taking on his confident smile. “It is wonderful to meet you! No need to be nervous, my fellow classmate! Despite my greatness, I view all of you as equal!” He struck another ridiculous pose before continuing, “do you mind if I call you Mitsuri-san? Or would you rather me call you Usagi-san?” His confident smile momentarily turned to a kind one instead. “You may write it down if you have trouble speaking, I completely understand! No need to push yourself!” His smile turns confident again as he strikes another ridiculous pose, seemingly thinking he's the coolest person in the world, but instead he looks like a total weirdo.

Takumi smiled as he finished his work on his second project just before they arrived at the airport, and as they gathered around their teacher chaperone, he checked once more on the MKII-P's progress. As Ren arrived and flashed his signature flamboyance. The inventor couldn't help but chuckle a little bit at it. He then took a glance to check on his roommate, Thomas, treating the wait at the airport like a date with his crush. Were he to look to him, he'd give him a thumbs-up to help boost his confidence. Thomas was a good person, and he deserved a bit of happiness.

Then, he spotted Tsuyu, and decided he'd given his tech enough attention for the time being and figured he'd might as well socialize a little. Walking over, he waved to her and called her name. "Yo! Tsuyu!"

Mentions: Darkbloom Darkbloom tokala kasa tokala kasa

Mitsuri wonders if he is secretly a chunnibyou and steps away more she starts thinking in her head "whoa..you watch too much anime.........CREEPY" she looked like a rabbit who was about to be eaten by a wolf as she thought "he'd be good friends with thomas....." she got out her small notepad and turned to a page that said "List of friends/acquaintances" she wrote down the name "ren takashi" and closed it she started trying to act like a bunny and then she started to act like a honey bee making honey she was to nervous to tell him she didn't mind if he called her usagi-san or mitsuri-san she realized how weird she looked and realized she felt awkward so she did what any other wise person would do............she sped walked away as she saw the time only 5 minutes left until everyone could take off she walked so fast she looked like a rabbit running from a wolf you could practically see bunny ears on her head she walked to a corner and thought in her head "that boy...he acted like the princely anime trope....." she trembled more wanting to talk to him but yet still afraid she looked in a book she bought on how to communicate with people....she saw a page that said telling dad jokes sparked conversation and she closed the book trying to see who she could approach.

Mentions: Man221177 Man221177

Hearing that the flight was ready to board, Ren jumped up and pumped his fist in the air. “Huzzah! The time of flight is finally upon us! Even with my wings I can’t hope to keep up with a plane! How splendid! How splendid indeed!” He once more donned his confident smile, “I can’t help but wonder if the states are ready for someone such as myself! After all, I am the great REN TAKAHASHI! I’m just glad to finally be leaving the airport! It was awkward trying to get through the metal detector…” He looked around for his luggage for a moment, before pausing. “Oh yeah! I only brought one suitcase! I should’ve brought more! How will I bring back American items!” He sighs dejectedly, before shaking his head and smiling again. “No matter! I shall figure it out!” With all that said, he confidently boarded the flight.

Mitsuri looked at ren weirdly as she got to the counter she showed her passport and she boarded the plane she looked at how luxurious the plane looked and saw rooms in the plane she saw a dining area and 2 bedrooms with bunk beds she looked out the window and realized this was her family's private jet she sighed her parents must have wanted mitsuri to have a safe flight that she let U.A. use their private jet with world class chefs and luxury she sat down by herself and tried to hide herself before anyone could see her since mitsuri ran in so quick she was glad because the flight attendant started assigning seats she sighed in relief she hoped someone would sit by her so she can try starting conversation but she was also anxious then she realized it would have been good if nobody sat by her but then again she felt conflicted with her emotions so she opened up her notebook and started drawing her classmates she hoped this trip would be relaxing and nobody would have to fight she sighed as she continued drawing she felt scared being on a plane luckily it was still on ground.

As XENO approached the airport doors after a fair bit of walking, the automatic doors slid open as they watched the hustle of the other passengers. Having to awkwardly duck its head to enter the airport doors a ping sounded on the AIs phone, reaching into their duffle bag and unlocking it to reveal a text from a familiar face. Turning the device back off they exchanged it for the flight ticket and hero ID, deciding to get checked into their flight first and have everything cleared through security before sending a text back to their friend. Upon arriving at the counter and getting their hero ID verified and ticket processed, one of their cameras spotted some of the students from UA at the counter - alongside the familiar face Beatrix among them. They'd have to meet up for a chat later. Upon being cleared through security the AI headed towards their respective flight, pulling the phone out of the duffle bag and typing up a response to the text they had received earlier.

"On my way to New York City, I'll see you when I get back from work. Love you, stay safe and have fun."

XENO pressed send before turning off their phone, walking at a brisk pace towards the gate where their flight was. Perhaps pretending to have a daughter was getting to them, but a sense of unease loomed over the AI as it looked over all of the video footage the cameras in its body were recording - expecting to find someone following them.

Asuka looked at her phone as she quickly pulled her luggage behind her. she could not believe she slept through two of her alarms that morning. "
I shouldn't have trained last night " she muttered to herself as looked at the gates and then down at her boarding pass to see if it was the correct one but so far she had not passed the correct one. Looking up once more she finally spotted the correct one which had just started to allow boarding. " oh thank the gods i made it just in time " she said as she let out a sigh of relief as she showed them her pass as well as turning her phone on to airplane mode.

(if i need to edit let me know)

Mitsuri continued drawing her classmates in her notebook she waited or everyone to board on the plane she was thankful she got on first but she worried the flight attendant would assign seats which would force mitsuri to try to communicate with someone she trembled at the thought she was of course bad at communication and acted like a timid little rabbit everytime someone approached her she wanted to get to know someone she got out her phone putting on the white bunny phone case she got at the gift store she had a love for bunnies especially because her name is usagi she searched up ways to communicate with others she felt like a idiot searching that up she would has to learn to communicate instead of writing in her notebook when she goes to new york but then it'll be more awkward she'll has to bond with her classmates while she was thinking the pretty flight attendant walked up to her "My MY, YOUNG LADY YOU'RE SO PRETTY YOU SHOULD BECOME A FLIGHT ATTENDANT LIKE ME MWAH" mitsuri turned around and got frighten she looked like a rabbit who had been spotted by a wolf you could practically see bunny ears her phone flew out of her hand as she threw it by accident she started trembling
social anxiety got to mitsuri and she once again never came out of her rabbit hole she started panting and trembled more as the flight attendant left she sighed as she thought "social anxiety....for being in a school like U.A. people shouldnt have social anxiety it sucks for me i tremble everytime i talk like a baby i act like a rabbit thats probably where i got the name usagi....i act like a prey when i shouldnt be one...even if i am afraid at talking doesn't mean i don't want friends.." she opened her notebook and drew herself as a bunny....bunnies are her favorite animal she thought anything that was bunny related she would like she had bunny pens bunny themed everything she smiled slightly pumping herself up for the trip to new york maybe it won't be a bad idea she thought as she watched the airplane get crowded she realized she thrown her phone and scrambled to find it she couldnt see it so she sighed maybe the flight attendant would find it but she worried what if someone turns it on and laughs at her for searching up how to communicate she felt like crying inside and stuff herself inside of a box and never coming out she felt mad at herself for throwing her phone like she was on something bad....even though she wasnt stupid anxiety....she thought

具志堅八郎
Hachirou Gushiken
tags
SimplyNene SimplyNene
"How come I have to go to New York?" Hachirou's question flew out of his mouth like an ice-cold blade; he was speaking to his sensei and unofficially adopted father. "It'll be a good learning experience to see how other cities' heroes behave, and what better way to spend your summer break?" It made sense, and the rest of his classmates were going, so there was no way he could get out of this. "Yeah, well next time let me know before the day we travel." "And have you act like this the entire time until you go, that's not going to happen, you'll enjoy it." "Whatever you say, old man." Hanging up the phone Hachirou sat down at the back of the bus.

The bus ride itself was uneventful for Hachirou, he didn't get along with anyone in his class, or more precisely, he spent the majority of the school year so far ridiculing and pushing everyone in his class away, and while a few stubborn individuals have tried to break through the teen's shell so far none have succeeded, though he did have a soft spot for a few of the softer individuals, not that he let it show and he insulted them just like everyone else that tried. Hachirou sat alone the entire journey, playing games on his phone and listening to music, oblivious to everything around him; he didn't need people; he could survive in this world on his that was his own philosophy, so pushing people away was what he did best that along with bullying and most people avoided him. Not that he actively went out of his way to bully people, not unless they got too big for their boots and needed to be knocked down a peg or two.

"What the hell?" Once Hachirou got off the bus, he couldn't believe his eyes when he noticed that the airport was packed to the brim with people, something about the hero Hawks. Hachirou couldn't have cared less. The only thing he cared about was getting through this crowd and as close to the counter as possible. They had a bit of time to kill before they needed to be checked in, and various individuals had broken off from the main class to either explore or buy some last-minute items, but Hachirou simply chose to ignore everyone, something he was sure would be a common theme throughout this trip.

After some time had passed, an announcement informed them that their flight could be boarded. Various members of U.A began boarding, but Hachirou simply observed. He wasn't even eager to step foot on a plane, let alone fly, but the choice was now out of his hands. Hachirou approached the counter, opened his passport, and handed it to the attendant before checking in his luggage, a large duffle bag, and boarding the plane.

The plane itself was a luxurious plane the type that only the very rich could afford with a dining room, onboard chefs, a sleeping room, and hell Hachirou was sure after a quick inspection that this plane was bigger than his house. U.A must have pulled a lot of strings in order to get a plane with as much luxury as this, that or one of his classmates came from a rich family and they had donated the jet for the journey Hachirou had no clue he barely knew his classmate's names nevermind their upbringings but to fly in such style set Hachirou’s mind at ease, surely a plane as nice as this one must have plenty of safety features to stop it from crashing.

The flight attendant directed Hachirou to a seat which he just responded by raising an eyebrow. “You know no ones going to sit in their assigned seat right?.” Hachirou spoke, seriously this was a private plane the idea of assigning seats was redundant, everyone just going to sit next to whoever they wanted. Hachirou shrugged before the flight attendant could respond taking a completely different seat than the one assigned.

Hachirou would have preferred to sit alone, but his gaze was drawn to a familiar pink-haired girl, whose name he couldn't recall, but whose hair and mocha skin color he couldn't forget. She was one of the few people Hachirou didn't dislike. Hachirou wasn't sure if she was simply shy or didn't like talking, but she was the perfect person to sit next to because no one else could sit next to him if it was already taken not to mention her social skills meant she'd be unlikely to talk to him which was the major plus side.

As he approached his preferred seat, he felt something hit him in the leg and bounced off it; an irritated grimace covered his face as his eyes darted around looking for the culprit before he realized the item in question was a phone that had clearly not meant to have been thrown. His gaze returned to the previous Pink-haired girl, who appeared to be the one who threw the phone in question, based on the subtle yet frantic search. When Hachirou picked up the phone, he couldn't help but chuckle at the opened page, so it turned out the girl simply didn't know how to communicate with people, he may have laughed, but Hachirou could use some pointers too, his people skills were lacking then again that would require him to put some effort in with people which was something he wasn't willing to do.

"Are you looking for this?" As Hachirou dangled the phone in front of the girl's face, his voice was emotionless and blunt. "You get one freebie to throw something at me; the next time, I'll get you to ask me to return it." The young man did his best to hide a laugh, clearly mocking her lack of communication skills. Slumping down in the seat next to her, Hachirou whipped out his own phone and began scrolling, this journey couldn't come to an end quick enough, luckily his seat neighbor wouldn't try to talk to him or would she?
code by @Nano

Last edited:
Mitsuri looked at hachirou like a scared bunny she thought "out of all people who found my phone it was HIM-" she trembled more and grabbed her phone and she opened her notebook she began scribbling something down and reaching into her wallet she pulled out 659,225 yen which is 5,000 is usd she trembled and showed her notebook to him she looked away she wrote "thank you for finding my phone please take this..." she gave hachirou the 659,225 yen and then quickly dropped the yen on his lap and looked away nervously she thought in her mind trembling "he's so smug.......LIKE THOSE GUYS FROM THOSE OTOME DATING SIMS-" she daydreams about one of the rebels she once saw on a otome game "heh princess you're more tired than ever were ya thinking of me~" her face turned red as she thought about it she looked like she was thinking of something she wasn't suppose to and that was exactly what she was doing she distracted herself by drawing the guy from her otome game she didn't know whether to feel guilty about playing those games so she quickly crumbled up the paper and started staring at hachirou and then getting out her bunny cased phone she checked her messages and looked like she was gonna cry inside as she saw 20 new messages from her adopted parents "Mitsuri-Chan~ i sent your anime cosplays~" "Mitsuri-Chan~ i paid for you and your class to eat free food so when you guys eat it'll go on me~" "Mitsuri-Chan~ since you'll be in new york you know that famous animal maid cafe we own we have placed every maid cafe around the world theres one in new york too so now you're working there~" "Mitsuri-chan~ i hired bodyguards for you~" "Mitsuri chan~ i put a gamestop out of business and made it your personal gaming place" Mitsuri looked like she wanted to die and did not want to see the last messages she wondered about the anime cosplays mitsuri did what any wise person would obviously do she kept banging her head on the seat in front of her "rich parents....you know they're rich when they can do all that" she thought she felt guilty "those poor gamestop workers..." she tried to look away from hachirou and act cool but she was mentally crying and wanting to die inside "What's next they're gonna convince U.A. to let my class go to the luxury country club with a luxury pool,gaming room, and world class chefs, and even....a private spa......" mitsuri's phone went off she didnt even bother to look at the message she already knew what was going on she hit her head on the chair even more why did they have to involved..

Mentions: Kravker Kravker

Ren was having a hard time with the plane. For one, he preferred to fly by himself, not cooped up in a metal box, and two were his wings. His wings were large and awkward, so after spending roughly five minutes trying to fold his wings so he doesn’t take up two seats and failing, he gives up and sighs. “These things are nice and all, but they definitely get in the way in tight spaces.” He smiles confidently, “but it is not a problem that I, the great REN TAKAHASHI can’t deal with!” He smiles confidently as he stands up to strike another pose, but hits his head on the ceiling and falls back down. “Ow…” he rubs his head, seemingly in pain “that was stupid…”

~Yu Wu...~
Yuwu.png

"Don't stop don't stop, we're in luck now!" Yu's headphones rang out the intro song of his favorite show as he watched it on his laptop. He was getting a ride to the air port and would have enough time to watch it before he got there. His father was driving the car and his brother was in the shotgun seat. He sat in the back. His two sisters were at home, wishing him luck in spirit. Eventually he arrived there. He waved at his father and brother before heading in. He got his ticket checked. He went through tsa and he would eventually be at the plane waiting area. Some people were already there.

Yu had his luggage by his side in a pink suitcase on wheels. A large portion of it was just snacks. He had all his necessary things like clothes and such, but snacks were high up on the priorities list and he had plenty. He pulled out a bag of gumballs, and threw two on the air. One landed in his mouth, and the other bounced off his face. He caught it, this time landing in his mouth, the second attempt. He took a seat near some of the other students. He turned to greet them.

"Howdy doodle dandy day!? Dandy day indeed for me! You guys working hard, or hardly working? Me? I can't wait to ride on the plane. I hope they give cookies instead of peanuts. Or a chocco bar! They never give chocco bars so they probably won't start now, but a man can dream!" Yu said.

Yu looked at some of the various people and heard one call out himself as Ren Takahashi. Yu grinned and bent his arm 90 degrees, then spun it around several times, before letting it fly around like a propeller.

"I'm the great Yu Wu! Nice to meet you. No. I'm not you from the future and you are not Yu. I'm Yu Wu and you are you" Yu cheered, trying to hold back his snickering and chuckles. Yu loved his energy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back