• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom After School Hero Academia RP

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
XENO reached their gate and looked out of the airport windows, watching various aircraft taking off and landing. While the process was anything but efficient it was somewhat soothing to the AI, watching the cogs of society turn as people went about their lives. Though the system it was fascinated by wasn't perfect. Some cogs were jammed by the activity of criminals fulfilling selfish desires, others were damaged or outright broken during the fights that broke out between heroes and villains. While they didn't approve of the actions of villains by any means, the heroes were equally guilty for allowing such violence to escalate. While the AI likely would have focused on preventing the fighting entirely, a more pressing issue pulsed within its circuits. Its attention snapped back to reality at the sound of a little girls toy hitting the floor, some of its video feeds showing that some of the passengers had started boarding.

Upon entering the plane XENO had to keep its head ducked, with a figure standing at 7'9" it made getting into such cramped spaces a hassle - all the more reason they purchased first-class seats for the extra leg room. Besides, the extra space between seats avoided the tools jutting out of their exoskeleton from potentially hurting other passengers. With just a thought the tools the AI normally had at the ready were molded into what looked to be just armored plating, though none of the other people on the plane had to know that both were revolving nail guns. The odds of a plane jacking might be low, but the AI knew that the odds would never reach zero.

Tsuyu_Asui_Action_Pose.png
Tsuyu Asui

"The added fact it came right out of left field and left me unprepared is pretty annoying too. The Portable suit's not finished yet, and even that's pretty underwhelming compared to my standard models." Takumi acknowledged, apparently equally disappointed and dissatisfied.

Tsuyu nodded, enjoying the company. "Hero students are expected to suck up anything thrown at them. But I hear many complaints, including mine."

She saw Takumi taking the other side of the seat since both of them were not huge, and with her petite build, there was still space for another person, but the person might have to squeeze in between.

No way in hell, given the slew of unoccupied couches around them. "Still, I was thankfully already working on a project I think will come in handy during the trip." She saw him lifting the desktop and taking out a small earpiece with a mic. "With these, we can keep in touch and coordinate with each other either for casual conversation or in the event things go nuts while we're there."

She quirked an eyebrow. Things may go nuts if people like chalk-and-cheese go on like this in one another's vicinity. "Bluetooth compatible, waterproof, resilient, and can be recharged with any phone charger thanks to the adaptable port." He explains further, holding it out to her, offering.

Tsuyu grabs it delicately in her palms, turning it over in close examination. "This is smart. Thank you." She regarded him with soft eyes.

"Plus if it helps you feel better, when I've got my workshop set up again, you'll have a genius inventor supporting you." Her mouth slightly opened, taken aback by the proposal. The possibility of a rapport with a classmate came to her mind like sunny streaks to a room, its warmth suspending in her.

She reeled from the thrill of bonding. "I like that idea. I'd love an alliance. Ribbit." Her response came brisk, not hiding the interest. What's more, she is all set for a brainstorming session. "If you ever feel like training with me, hit me up. We'll choose a location. We can check if we're compatible on missions."

"I like friends calling me Tsu." Chiming, a dimpled smile set her face alight. "I can call you Takumi-chan. Is that okay with you?" She asked.

Before she could get an answer from him, pink exploded in her line of sight. Deadbeat, Tsuyu blinked owlishly. The "Hi there..." directed at her was no doubt hesitating.

It didn't take long before another figure made his appearance. This time, Tsuyu noticed: the inky tattoo stretching over the skin of his neck, the rest of it vanishing into his uniform clothes. It is reminiscent of the ones you'd see on baddies in crime-action movies.

He gestures to Tsuyu, attempting to slip his hands into the shy girl's bag. A wad of yen? Are those fake Japanese currency notes or something? Pfft! Good grief, Tsuyu. Why would you think that? Of all the things she could've done, Mitsuri proves she has a fast reflex. She goes wild. She kicks him.

In the face.

Non compos mentis.

Tsuyu's tongue pressed against the roof of her mouth, the imaginary hero senses kicking in. The plane shakes at the precise moment, which she supposes caused the dude to trip. As fast as a greased lightning, Thomas comes to his aid from behind. It dampens the fall, their feet sliding roughly against the carpet and folding it. She swallows, concerned.

Mitsuri leaves, tossing a pack of cookies yet again. As if expecting us to imagine doves of peace fluttering out of it. Gooseflesh bloomed on Tsuyu's skin at what just happened. Really, what the hell was that?

Rapid heartbeats. Abnormal, erratic throbs resonated from the floor. She almost called the teacher when Hachirou sat up to face Akibano. The suspense had the air taut.

If Tsuyu had a word to describe the event, it was "awkward."

"Yeah, big super bunny kick go Boom!" Someone exclaimed from the sidelines. Another pink rush. Pink is the colour of joy, of course.

Mentions: WorldWeaver WorldWeaver SimplyNene SimplyNene Kravker Kravker ThAtGuY101 ThAtGuY101

Last edited:
Takumi seemed pleased he managed to get Tsuyu into a more cheerful mood, both with the gift and the reassurance he'd be supporting her (as well as everyone else in his class) with his tech. When she offered an alliance throughout the trip, and offered to train with him, his smile widened. "Sounds great to me, and likewise, if you want to train with me, or if you have any requests for a gadget or upgrade to your costume, come see me. Alright?" he said.

She then brought the topic to friend nicknames, to which he was about to answer before Mitsuri approached them meekly and said hello to Tsuyu. As she did so, Hachirou was reaching into her bag to put money into it. His eyes narrowed, but before he could speak up, Mitsuri whirled around and kicked him right in the face. He managed to stop himself from laughing, and Thomas caught him before he hit the floor. All this had almost activated his quirk, as Takumi could tell from the way his heartbeat pounded, so he decided to lie down and relax. Smart of him, Takumi mentally admitted. Once he'd simmered down and sat up, the two exchanged a tense moment of ire before he got up and walked back to his seat. Seems this silent cold war pact between was holding, at least for now. Still, he could've just handed it back to her the normal way instead of acting all shifty like that. He noted mentally.

As things started to wind down, at least as much as they could with how hyper and excited everyone seemed to be, Takumi looked back to Tsuyu. "That nickname sounds fine." he said, smiling again, "Here's hoping this trip's a good one, Tsu."

Mentions: Kravker Kravker tokala kasa tokala kasa SimplyNene SimplyNene Darkbloom Darkbloom

Beatrix was a shaking mess as she entered the bathroom, her mind was going a million miles a minute... she took out her phone and texted the group chat she had with Dabi, Shiggy and Toga, knowing that they would take her mind off of being on an airplane. She was so focused on trying to type a message to send to the group that she almost didn't hear the knock on the door. "Y-yeah?" Bea tried not to let her nervousness show in her voice but that effort proved to be useless as she had stuttered when spoke. She had finally managed to type a message and send it to 3 of her fellow villains while she waited for whoever was outside of the bathroom to respond. It took a moment but Dabi was the first one to respond.

I think i'm about to have a panic attack and I dont know what to do.....

Trix, take a deep breath.. you'll be okay I promise, You'll be able to see us soon. Just keep trying to steady your breathing for me okay?

....Yea okay... I'll try

Darkbloom Darkbloom

Thomas leans against the door, sliding down to sit on the floor with his back against the door. "I don't know if I can help..." He stumbles over his words, trying to think of something. All that comes to mind is: "Please, feel better soon." Thomas stands up and returns to his seat, heaving a sigh and mentally kicking himself for not thinking of something better to say. Pensively looking out the window. A bit ago he was handed a meat bun. Meat is fine, but he's always preferred pasta dishes. It would be rude not to eat it, so he slowly opens the package and takes a bite, chewing it before swallowing while still looking out the window. He wasn't feeling too sociable.

AdrisNotHere AdrisNotHere

Last edited:
Asuka looked down at the food that she had been given by one of the adults on the plane, with a quick thanks before putting the drinks a food away as she was not hungry at the moment. standing up she looked about before folding her blanket and putting it back into her seat as she did not want it to get misplaced or somehow mixed in with someone else things. moving away from her seat she began to move around the plane to see if she could pick up some of the names she could put to faces. As she wondered among her peers she accidentally bumped into someone. Turning to face the person she gave a light bow " I'm sorry I did not mean to bump into you" she said

ThAtGuY101 ThAtGuY101 or any one else who wants to interact

Tsuyu Asui
"That nickname sounds fine." Takumi agreed. "Here's hoping this trip's a good one, Tsu."

"Hope so. I didn't know this was Mitsuri's plane." Shrugging, Asui took a small bite from the meat buns and decided she liked it. She swapped the tea for a glass of water because she didn't want to have any more sugar for the day. She exhales, rocks drifting from her chest. "I'm going to take a glance around. Did you explore?"

As she advances across the madhouse of hero students, someone bumps into her elbow, causing the meat bun in her arms to drop. "I'm sorry. I did not mean to bump into you." A feminine voice comes from the front. Tsuyu lifts her head to meet the gaze. Shadows danced as everyone took full advantage of the lack of school staff to unleash indiscipline. She sees from the corner of her eye when someone sips a glass of champagne. There was so much going on in the background that she tuned it out.

Obliviousness helped her mood. "It's okay." Tsuyu did miss her meat buns, though. It had a fine fluff to it. "What's your name?" It seemed like the girl was moving towards the chirpy candy-eyed boy and Archangel, the tall one with wings. Oh, was she interrupting something? Let's see.

Mentions: WorldWeaver WorldWeaver SilverInu SilverInu Man221177 Man221177 ThAtGuY101 ThAtGuY101 DapperCharmer2.0 DapperCharmer2.0

~Yu Wu...~
Yuwu.png

Yu grinned at Rem as he explained how ready he was and ready he was to fly, but also mentioned how he enjoys flying alone.

"Sounds pretty enjoyable. I gotta know something though..." Yu paused to take a bite of his meat bun. He wiped his face and could barely hold back the enthusiasm, it was a silly question, but he needed to ask.

"So, have you ever tried eating a cloud like cotton candy?" Yu said, barely holding back his chuckles.

"Huzzah!" Yu said cheerfully. Yu said grinning excitedly. He sat back down. As he did, someone accidentally bumped into him. He looked to see who it was. He looked up and grinned. Then at the frog girl.

"It's okay! Accidents happen. Luckily I'm tougher than I look... Metaphorically speaking I'm tougher than I look. You can arguably say I'm a softy! Ha!" Yu said pressing down on his arm, flattening it far more than a regular arm should be able to. He looked back at the frog girl.

"Do you mean me or her? The names Yu! No. I'm not you. I'm Yu Wu! Nice to meet you!" Yu said waving both hands in a friendly motion.

Man221177 Man221177 SilverInu SilverInu tokala kasa tokala kasa

~Rahm Katar...~

Rahm just got finished checking his supplies when he heard a familiar voice. It was the Skeletal teacher, Hinata. Hinata had cracked a joke about being all bones. Placing his medical case on his lap, he turned to look at Hinata, and decided to play along.

"Seeing how you lack skin, we'd need to immediately start skin grafting immidiately. Though if my mother we're here, I'm sure she'd tell you you'd need to eat more. In any case, your lack of blood means it's time to call the newspaper company and tell them to put your name down in the obituary. 'They died doing what they loved' in big bold letters' " Rahm said in a somewhat flat tone. He placed the supplies in his bag, safely zipping it back up, then turning to look at Hinata.

"Though in my professional opinion, you look fairly well for someone who's all bones. I assume you're getting your proper daily calcium intake?" Ramn asked. He gave a slight smile. He placed his bags in the overhead ben and sat back down. Clipboard still on his lap as he'd use it to keep count of all the kids.

DapperCharmer2.0 DapperCharmer2.0

Last edited:
she looked down at the bun that had hit the floor due to her bumping into both of them, " I can replace your bun if you like, I have one at my seat Also the Names Is Askua Yuki . " she said to the frog looking girl before her attention turned over to the boy she also bumped, "Nice to meet the two you. Also what kind of quirks do you have they look to be very interesting ?" she said as she looked at Yu Wu as he applied pressure to change the shape, I t almost looked like his arm was made out of a clay-like substance when it's not, it honestly was interesting to see. turning her glue-grey eyes back to the girl who just by appearance looked to have some kind of frog quirk but she said nothing as she did not want to assume something that might be wrong.

ThAtGuY101 ThAtGuY101 tokala kasa tokala kasa

Last edited:
BEATRIX:
Beatrix had heard someone outside of the door, she recognized the voice as Thomas's... She went to say something back but then decided not to as she was still trying to calm down. Her phone buzzed in her hand, she looked at it and saw a text from Dabi and.... Shiggy? He never texts back... she thought and opened the texts.

Trix, I have to go, there is some stuff I have to do, I'll text you later, but let me know when you land.

After she read his text she felt a little more calm and wasn't as shaky so she decided to open Shigiraki's text, which was 2 random emojis... Bea was confused, but in the end it made her smile... even if the 2 emojis were game controllers.

🎮🎮

After a few more minutes of sitting in the bathroom Beatrix walked out like nothing had happened. She had texted Shiggy back, saying that he had helped get her mind off of the plane. She finally went back to her seat, which was 2 rows away from Thomas.. she wanted to say thank you, but he looked like he was deep in thought as she passed by. Instead she sat in her seat, pulled out her head phones and started listening to music.

SHIGARAKI:
Ever since he had gotten the text from Bea, Shiggy had been trying to think of something to send, and of course the most fitting thing he could fine was the gaming controllers, he almost sent only one, but then he decided to send two, hoping that she wouldn't understand the meaning behind the 2 controllers. Ever since He and Dabi had recruited Beatrix to join the league he has had a small crush on her... but he knew that she probably didn't feel the same way. He was so lost in his thoughts that he hadn't realized that she had texted back, but when Shiggy did realize, he grinned, but only a little.

Thanks Shiggy, that made me smile and for get that I was on a metal death trap for a few seconds

“Hm…” Ren sat quietly as he watched the interaction closely, observing them closely, especially the frog like girl. “Do I know you? No, never mind, I was simply thinking of someone else!” He smiles and nods confidently before taking out some polish and polishing his wings, still watching the interaction.

Asahi's eyes fluttered open as the sun poured through the blinds. He sat up slowly and stretched his back, sighing, as he got up. He made his way to the bathroom to start his morning routine. After getting out of the shower he dried off, being careful not to hurt his eyes, and slipped on a robe. He did his facial routine and blow dried his hair. He put on his uniform and stood in front of his mirror wall. "Jeez this blazer looks awful," he muttered and pulled it off along with his tie. He rolled up his sleeves and pulled his hair into a loose bun.

"Much better," he smiled too himself.

He grabbed his phone and bag, checking to make sure he had his wallet and keys in the bag. He took one last look in the mirror before opening his door and walking down the spiral staircase.

"Good morning, Asahi. Did you sleep alright?" Jerry(his family butler) greeted him with a bow at the end of the staircase.

"Morning, Jerry. Yes I did," Asahi replied as he walked to the front door grabbing his shoes.

"Would you like me to drive you?" Jerry said kindly holding out the keys to one of the cars. Asahi smiled and nodded slipping on his shoes and walking out to the garage.

"Could we grab boba on the way?" Asahi asked as he opened the door to the passenger seat and sat down.

"Yes, of course we can," Jerry replied as he sat in the drivers seat and pulled out of the garage onto the driveway.

-At UA-

"Thanks Jerry," Asahi said as he got out of the car, grabbing his bag and boba.

"Of course Asahi, have a good day at school," Jerry replied and drove off. Asahi took a deep breath and then walked up he steps and into the building.

-Class 1A-

He walked into the classroom surprised to see that not everyone was there yet. He gave a small wave to Aizawa and then swiftly walked to the back of the classroom and took a seat. It wasn't easy to fit his long legs under the small desk but he managed.

-End of the Day-

The trip to New York was announced and it seemed that everyone's guardians were contacted prior to this because all of their stuff was already on a flight to New York. Asahi was dreading the 12 hour flight in a cramped space. He was hoping to get a space alone on that plane. No way was he going to sit next to anyone who would try to talk to him that whole time.

He stood up and grabbed his bag, everyone was making their way to the buses but he walked up to Aizawa's desk. "Do I have to go?" He said in a quiet voice almost like he was about to cry.

"Yes, you have to go," Aizawa stated blankly and stood up. He placed a hand on Asahi's shoulder. "It'll be fine, I'm coming too."

"Ughhhhh," Asahi groaned as he started walking out to the buses. Aizawa closely following behind.

-Buses-

Asahi towered over everyone as he made his way through the crowd of people. He cringed every time he bumped into someone, making sure that his arms weren't touched. His eyes were very sensitive so he had to keep a very close watch on them to make sure they weren't damaged in any way.

-The Plane-

He and Aizawa had boarded the plane and found a place to sit. Before Asahi could get comfortable Aizawa stood up. "Where are you going?" He asked.

"I'm gonna go sit with the other teachers, you'll be fine, don't worry."

Asahi's mind began to jumble, "What? No. I need you to sit with me."

"No you don't, have one of the other students sit by you."

Asahi tried to protest but Aizawa had already walked away. He started fidgeting with his hands as he waited for the plane to take off.

-Take Off-

Asahi gripped the armrests as the plane began to take off, he closed his eyes tight and tried to think happy thoughts.

After what felt like ages they announced over the intercom that people could move around the cabin. But Asahi wasn't moving, the poor guy's legs were shaking horribly and he was still trying to calm down. He could barely handle roller coasters why would he want to fly in a plane.

-Later-

Asahi had finally calmed down he had taken a sip of his boba tea and had pulled out a book from his bag, he began to read it. Determined to finish it before the flight was over.

----------------

Interactions : OPEN!!
(Also if I missed anything please let me know so I can add/change it as soon as possible)

Mitsuri stood up and held her notebook "I'M GONNA DO IT I'M GONNA OVERCOME MY SOCIAL ANXIETY AND MAKE FRIENDS!" mitsuri said in her head she checked her phone. "9:45.......10:30 is lights bed time maybe i can chat with the girls and ask them if they want to sleep in my childhood room that'll be the perfect time to make friends!" she thought and smiled big "here i come shy bunny girl coming throug-" she dashed to a corner hugging her legs "too anxious........i hate this......why are we flying on my parents plane its so embarrassing......having rich parents are the worse...".

She thought in her mind and sighed as tears fell down her face "i wish i could talk to people easily without running away like a scared rabbit......no wonder my name is usagi.." she balled herself up while her berry red eyes looked teary she looked like a sad rabbit "i just want to make a friend...why.....must i have anxiety.." she hugged her pink bunny plushy that was given to her by someone special as she sighed "why can't i be like everyone else....i wish i had the ability to talk to people easily......".

Thomas was oblivious to everything around him. He knows what he should be doing but can't bring himself to get motivated. He needs an escape, and what better way to escape than to play a game? Out of his backpack comes a deck box, and he pulls a card out of it. He sighs and puts the card away, taking out a travel sized game system and mindlessly pressing buttons. Well no, not mindlessly. The cards he brought with him he has also acquired in this game, fairly easily. His "mindless button pressing" is actually rapid fire winning rank fight games, with help from the personal WiFi device he got from one of the other kids.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230321-210940-875.png
    Screenshot_20230321-210940-875.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 2
Hinata couldn't help but chuckle softly as Rahm played a long. It always made Hinata happy to see Rahm in a good mood; especially since the teacher appeared to be the classic angry Russian. Though Hinata knew that couldn't be further from the truth. Stretching, Hinata returned Rahm's smile with one of their own. They then pretended to look offended; or as offended as a skeleton could possibly look. "Just fairly well? I am the sexiest goddam skeleton on this hemisphere and you know it," they stated boldly. Their tone was a mix of fake offence and flamboyance. "Or are you saying you know other skeletons who look half as good as me," they smirked.

ThAtGuY101 ThAtGuY101

~Rahm...~
DapperCharmer2.0 DapperCharmer2.0 GrayLion256 GrayLion256

Rahm looked out the window then cleared his throat. He listened to Hinata express his pretending to be offended. He knew the Reaper was just kidding.

"Mhm. Fairly well.... You know... Now that you mention it. I have seen a few skeletons back in med school. mostly anatomy models, mind you. Try not to overthink it. Wouldn't want you getting a stress fracture now. Though I suppose you are a one of a kind" Rahm said humoring Hinata. He turned and looked to see Aizawa. He watched the little interaction between Asahi and Aizawa. He waited until Aizawa was closer to speak to him.

"Good kid. Needs more self confidence. Luckily they have their fellow classmates to help them. I trust your ready? " Rahm said looking over at Shota Aizawa.

Tsuyu Asui

Tsu had been inside the bathroom stall after a scorching day of the sports festival when she heard from outside a conversation thinly veiled.

"Why does she look like that?" Familiar questions.

"Jesus, her eyes!" Vexation rippled through those words. "It's like she's dead inside." Tsuyu winced, leaning against the door.

"She creeps me out every time." Girly whines. "I hope she changes schools." Uttered upset.

Tsuyu had not let drop her presence, waiting until she heard the fading footsteps and the slam of a door.

That day she learned that people perceived her differently. They thought she was weird. But it was alright, Tsuyu had a family where she belonged, and she wouldn't want it anywhere else. It was shocking still: how you endeavour in a quirky world to reach acceptable standards, a set of rules with the stamp of "normal." She knew there was something in her that never fit in. At one point Asui cannot pinpoint, she stopped trying and caring. People are intimidated by what they can't describe. Abominated what scared them.

When you leave home for places, you return to the same room, the same photographs on the walls and knick-knacks untouched, yet everything feels different from before you left. Tsu experienced this every day she left home for school.

She didn't know back then why her eyes looked like they looked. But figured it out later: people saw with their eyes, but she saw much more with her eyes closed.

Athwart a few meters, she felt Archangel hum, his eyes on her, a question passing his lips. "Do I know you? No, never mind, I was thinking of someone else!" He nods, full of beans, before beginning to polish his wings.

"I can replace your bun if you like. I have one at my seat. Also the name is Asuka Yuki." Beside Asui, the white blonde replies, distracted by the boys. "What kind of quirks do you have? They look to be very interesting?" The curious girl inquires as her orbs land back on Froppy, scanning her form.

"No problem," Tsu repeated. The instant she raises her hand to introduce herself, it bumps against something supple, simply put, Elastic. The classmate, whose name she did not know, sparkled a grin, and she gave back one just as all teeth.

"It's okay! Accidents happen. Luckily I'm tougher than I look...Metaphorically speaking, I'm tougher than I look. You can arguably say I'm a softy! Ha!" He announced while pressing down on the peculiar texture of his arm with panache. A tough softie. That had a nice ring to it.

Her hips bents in a 15-degree bow, her straight hair catching the sunlight as it glides to one side. "Hello, everyone. I'm Tsuyu Asui. Call me Tsu. My quirk is Frog, meaning I can do almost everything like a frog." She pauses to breathe and adds in a flat tone. "I'm curious about how far you all can fly. Or bounce."

Mentions: Man221177 Man221177 SilverInu SilverInu ThAtGuY101 ThAtGuY101

“Huzzah! It is a pleasure to meet you! That is quite the quirk! I, am the great REN TAKAHASHI!” He strikes a ridiculous anime pose again after introducing himself, once more seemingly thinking he’s cool but looking weird instead. “My quirk is archangel as you can probably see!” He gestured to his wings before continuing, “I can fly as far as I’d like as long as I have the energy to do so! My current record is three hours at full speed! Though I doubt I could do that again, I was in quite the hurry! Yes, quite the hurry indeed!” He smiles and nods, seemingly satisfied with his response. “Though I should warn you that my wings, as well as the metal feathers that cover them, are very sharp! If at all possible, it’s probably best not to touch them!”

"That so cool, frogs are very interesting creatures but to have that a a quirk is interesting I bet it will be useful for water rescue, or infiltration, my quirk is swift wings, I am able to harden my feathers, as well as turn them in to blades, I am a swift flyer though how long or far I can fly is a good question to test out" she said as she looked at the boy with metal wings to study him for a moment and had to admit he was kind of cute. "It would seem like your wings would be heavy to use in flight with them being metal. Do they work like that of an air plane wings or are more bird like? She asked as she studdied the wings a bit more before looking back at Tsu and the boy who identified him self as Ren. It made her happy to know she was not the only person with an animal quirk in this class. Out of the corner of her eye she spotted her teacher MR Aizawa who seemingly popped out of some where, lookin in his direction she gave a nod of her head in his direction before going back to the conversation.

Man221177 Man221177 tokala kasa tokala kasa

“I am glad that you asked! My wings work much like that of a bird, but my quirk isn’t actually the wings themselves, but instead the force that makes them work! Despite them being made of metal, the man who taught me how to use them said it was a sort of gravitational anomaly that caused them to be light enough to fly with, but still a little heavy on the back! To be completely honest, I’m not sure how it works myself! After some of the quirks I’ve seen however, I’ve started ignoring physics at this point!” He nods, partially wondering if that made any sense at all before deciding it didn’t before smiling, seemingly satisfied with his answer.

~Yu Wu...~
Yuwu.png

tokala kasa tokala kasa Man221177 Man221177 SilverInu SilverInu
Yu watched Tsuyu explain her quirk. Talk about flying and bouncing. Yu put his finger to his chin, and began looking up at the ceiling about how high he could bounce.

"My rubber quirk lets me bounce too. Though my bouncing is more ragdoll than consistent jumping. If I stand up and fall down, I might bounce a foot off the ground. More depending on the force I hit the ground with. If I jump off a building I could spring up real high... Not that I have experience doing that often..." Yu said. Yu also had his 'Yu Go Boom!' attack where he he slingshots himself at a target. but that was unimportant now. Yu chuckled at the thought of it. Though he actually had jumped off a few rooftops, but he wasn't going to admit that for fear of sounding too weird or raise unneeded concern.

Yu Wu looked at Ren's feathers. three hours?! and full speed no less. That sounded wild. Yu definitely couldn't run that far. He could cover quite a bit of distance and quickly by sling-shotting, but even then... Yu saw the cutting edges of his feathers. Yikes! Yu's rubber body protected him from blunt force but not cutting power. He looked at Asuka then at Ren.

"I bet you guys would make for a neat tag team! You guys could do all sorts of flying maneuvers and combo attacks" Yu said.

His cellphone rings, breaking him out of his funk temporarily. "Hello?" He answers, still sitting in his seat.

"Thomas darling. How are you doing? Do you have a report for me?"

On the other side of the line was his mother. Thomas looked around. Most of his classmates were at the front of the plane. He casually stands up and makes his way to the back of the plane. "Dammit, mother!" He hisses in a whisper. "I told you--" he gets interrupted.

"No, I'm telling YOU: I expect you to give me something useful on your classmates, and the teachers if you can. I know I'm asking a lot. But I don't give a damn."

Thomas sighs and pinches the bridge of his nose. "I'm trying my BEST, mom!" That came out a bit louder than he intended. God, why does this have to be my life? She's expecting a lot from Thomas, maybe even too much. Information isn't the only thing she's asked for. One day he told her about his roommate that likes to invent things, and she ordered him to steal a few of them for the league. It wasn't terribly hard actually. He had swiped a few things over the course of a month and given it to her, which the league had then slightly improved. "I..." It felt awful, going behind his friend's backs like this. How much longer could it go on?

Her eyebrow raised on the other side of the phone. "You what? Tell me now, boy. You know what'll happen if you don't. Someone could meet a very... Untimely end."

He could feel tears coming to his eyes. Pathetic from the son of a villain. Or... Maybe not? Maybe this is a sign. He doesn't want to do any more, but his mom's reach is long, wide and far. Especially with the league backing her. He sniffs and wipes the pesky tears from his eyes that are threatening to be liberated from his eyes. "No! Please... Don't hurt them... Any of them..." He sniffs again, holding his phone next to his ear with his elbow and blowing his nose. "I... I'll see what I can do. It might be easier in New York. Space is pretty cramped in here."

She scoffs as if she doesn't believe it. "Seriously, Thomas. Real villains don't make excuses. They GET THE JOB DONE!" She breathes in deeply, and lets out her breath slowly. "Fine. Do as you please. Oh, and one more thing..."

Thomas recognizes that tone of voice. It's never good for him. He starts feeling really sweaty in his palms and his face, afraid of what she might say next. Has she...? No, it's impossible... Right?

"ARE YOU DEVELOPING ROMANTIC FEELINGS FOR A DAMNED GIRL?" She shouts over the phone, making Thomas wince and hold the phone away from his ear, trying to muffle the sound as much as possible. "If you are... DROP IT! You have no time for that shit! I won't allow it! It can only lead to more pain and suffering! Keep your distance, boy. Otherwise there will be literal hell to pay."

The phone line clicks as the call ends. Thomas imagines his mom probably squeezed that end call button so hard that the phone broke. "Sure, mom..." He places his head lightly on the back wall, his tears threatening to fall again. But he forces them back and returns to his seat. Thomas hopes no one notices that he almost lost it. Best way to do that is look out the window, so he commits himself to staring out the window for the rest of the flight with a heavy heart.

-With Aizawa-

Aizawa walked away from Asahi, knowing that he was probably fiddling with his hands not wanting to talk to people. He noticed one of his students nod in his direction and he gave a small head tilt back before walking past with his hands in his pockets.

"Good kid. Needs more self confidence. Luckily they have their fellow classmates to help them. I trust your ready?" Rahm said to him as he walked up and sat down.

"Trust me, he has self confidence. You should see him on the cat walk, that boy steals the whole show," Aizawa said with a small almost unnoticeable smile. "He's just scared that everyone thinks he's stuck up, so he doesn't talk to anyone."

He layed his head back against the seat cushion before crossing his arms over his chest.

-With Asahi-

Asahi's leg began to bounce as he was reading the dark romance book. He looked up from his book to see Tsuyu and some of the other students introducing themselves. He hadn't seen Tsuyu very often at all during the school year, she must've been busy with training and assignments.

'Shit, I have to pee' he thought to himself and stood up. He stretched, almost hitting his head to the roof of the jet.

Asahi made his way toward the back of the plane walking by Thomas as he heard shouting from the other side of his phone call. Asahi ignored it and went back to the bathrooms, going into the unoccupied one.

-After-

He stepped out, his hands still slightly wet from washing them, he started walking and noticed Thomas looking dismally out the window. He stopped and sat down in the row with Thomas.

He sat there for a moment trying to get the courage to speak up and talk. Asahi had high social anxiety but didn't think he had it until he was in situations like this.

"You good man? I uh... Heard shouting from your phone earlier..." He said and crossed his arms over his chest trying to fit comfortably in the small seats.

Mitsuri got up and she clenched onto her bag and walked to her room as she sighs "i wanna be like them........i wanna communicate......i wanna use my voice......." she walked around the plane and watched everyone as tears filled her eyes "i.....wish.....i had a friend........just because someones famous doesnt mean they have everything........" she thinks as she walks to a nearby plane window she opens the window and crawls into it doing something dangerous and risky that could get her killed she steps on to the wing of the plane and walks on the wing of the plane and stands on the edge of it which she could risk falling.

She moves one of her legs to the air and sees that if she gets any closer she'll fall she sits down pointing at the stars in the sky "1.......2......3.......theres a big bright one.....up there its all alone...the brightest stars are the loneliest......like the big moon up there its beautiful but distances itself.......when i look at the sky.....i feel like.....i can go anywhere.......but i've made up mind......i'm not going anywhere.....i'll make sure....i die at this age...my parents are rich.......they bought this plane that im on.....they gave me everything but my life isnt picture perfect.....i want......to communicate with others i dont wanna communicate to the stars wishing for something................." she stands up and walks closer to the edge shes being the riskiest she can be shes standing on the ledge admiring the moon.

"What would it feel like.....being able to communicate with others..............i want to talk to people...i want to be normal......i want to be like them.........." she steps on the edgiest edge of the plane wing as the wind blows "nobody should see me like this....im the cute and cheery idol.......im not a hero my quirk is useless it relies on my emotions..........if i could fall off right now that'd be fine by me....." her berry red eyes twinkled at the sight of the night sky she looked like a lost rabbit "stars in the night sky guide me through my life which path will i take if i could make one wish i want to communicate i want to overcome my social anxiety i'd sell my soul for it......."

Thomas plastered on a fake smile. "Asahi. No issues here. But thank you for asking." His eyes roamed the plane again, looking at all the kids. Some of them were sleeping, others talking quietly. A very stark contrast compared to earlier. He looked out the window again and his eyes grew wide. "HOLY SHIT!" He nimbly flips over Asahi, the results of his many years of training had given him pretty good agility. He finds the safety grounding equipment and jams it into place so it won't move. He ties the grounding wire to himself and hurries out the window. The wind is strong. Every step threatens to blow him off the wing but he holds fast. "MITSURI! GET THE HELL OVER HERE!" He yells, inching closer to her location with each step. Not that he's trying to look cool or anything. Okay, maybe he is hoping Beatrix will be watching, just a little bit. The grounding wire runs out of slack, and one particularly strong gust of wind blows one foot off the surface of the wing. His other foot that's still on the wing strains to keep him standing but it can't, so he drops to one knee and holds on. "MITSURI, GRAB MY HAND!" He reaches out his hand for her to grab onto so he can start the trek back to the plane cabin. The choice is now up to Mitsuri.

GrayLion256 GrayLion256 SimplyNene SimplyNene AdrisNotHere AdrisNotHere

Users who are viewing this thread

Back