• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy After Ragnarok: The Gods Reborn

Ok so got a question how should i jump in? If this is already based on a world im afraid i dont know it. If it is based on the anime/game Ragnarok sadly i never played it. If i need to do some research thats fine i would love to get some background information.

Ok so got a question how should i jump in? If this is already based on a world im afraid i dont know it. If it is based on the anime/game Ragnarok sadly i never played it. If i need to do some research thats fine i would love to get some background information.

All that's really needed at the moment is the first post in the OOC thread, that is this thread. It's not based off of the Ragnarok games, nor is it based on any pre-existing world. I do have a story in the works that takes place in a similar timeline to this RP. Though it'll be different, many of the same concepts you'll see in this RP will be in that story as well.

Feel free to jump in however you feel is necessary. Since everyone else seems to be doing it, why not have your character enter the Adventurer's Guild Office that everyone else is in? So that you can jump in more easily.

Okay seriously... This has become an issue a lot quicker then I thought it would so I'm putting a metaphorical foot down and giving everyone an Ultimatum. If I mention you in this post, then you have 3 days to either PM me about why you haven't posted, or to post. If you do neither of these things, then I'm kicking you out of the RP. This is a group RP, and those aren't fun if it's just 2 or 3 people in the group actually doing the RPing. I want this RP to last, and it seems it's dying, and not because I'm randomly disappearing for months on end like usual. That, I understand. This? I won't stand for.

Please note, I will accept a post here explaining why you haven't posted, in the IC thread in character, or a PM explaining why you haven't posted. If you do either o these three things, then I'll remove you from the list. If you do none of these things by the time limit of 3 days, then I'll remove you from the RP.

These people have three days to either PM me, or to post before I remove them from the RP:
Dante Verren Dante Verren
General_warNpeace General_warNpeace
Hexeroni Hexeroni (Please PM me if you still want to have your character come in later. I need something recent to show you're still interested.)
Remmock Remmock
SRUNewman SRUNewman

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back