After 5 years I return

MDL

RIP Doctor Calgori (2012-2017)
Hey people. I was hanging around here in 2014 and has since I quit this site last time been focusing on other stuff than RP. But I am getting back into writing as an aspirational past-time of mine, and I remembered this wonderful site out of the blue.

Now, I would be looking for some advice here initially as the site has changed a lot since I was last on here. Looks real fancy now, nice job on that. Firstly, I am looking for some advice on some dystopian world-building that I am doing at the moment. Where would be the appropriate place to ask for some ideas on this?

I am also baffled by the sheer amount of RP's going on that I don't know how to find my way to the kind of stuff that I like. I'm looking for the little meatier roleplays, like the one's you got going in the hosted projects. Are those the only one's like that? The majority that i see in the looking for group section are quite brief on the introduction and lore and whatnot. This is not a complaint, just trying to navigate here. I hope you understand what I'm asking for :D

Would appreciate any advice here, I am quite busy in my general life and feel a bit baffled by the amount on here.

Nice to meet you all, old and new.

Go to advice and ask about world building! I'd love to see your thread there and help you!

There is no separate section for world-building?

We don't currently have a section for just world building right now. Sorry about that. The site is undergoing some reorganizations, so it can always be suggested. We should have a world building tag under advice though.

You can read about our latest site update here:

We don't currently have a section for just world building right now. Sorry about that. The site is undergoing some reorganizations, so it can always be suggested. We should have a world building tag under advice though.

You can read about our latest site update here:

Ah. Nice one. Will look at the updates. From what I remember you were quite the prolific staff, always prodding and changing stuff. I don't really mind if there is no world-building section, I'm just looking for the best place to post right now. Thanks!

Ah. Nice one. Will look at the updates. From what I remember you were quite the prolific staff, always prodding and changing stuff. I don't really mind if there is no world-building section, I'm just looking for the best place to post right now. Thanks!

xD!

We've slowed down over the last year and a half. It's been many years. The site is in a really good spot right now. I try to keep it to one or two big updates per year and usually break it down by partgs. 2019 has been the Melvil update.

xD!

We've slowed down over the last year and a half. It's been many years. The site is in a really good spot right now. I try to keep it to one or two big updates per year and usually break it down by partgs. 2019 has been the Melvil update.
Yeah. It's crazy how long it's been man. Five years since I was here last. I see your account is from 2008 so I guess it's over ten years you been doing this. Time flies.

By the way. I saw Hesperus is still around. Is Doctor Calgori still active?

Alright. I posted a thread in RP Advice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back