• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy π€πŸπŸπ₯𝐒𝐜𝐭𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐨𝐟 π€π­πšπ―πšπ«π’πš {CLOSED}

I could take on the role of badass female orc guide, if it's still open.

Yeah! I'll get started on her now. Anything in particular I need to know, other than she's a totall badass?

Yeah! I'll get started on her now. Anything in particular I need to know, other than she's a totall badass?
I think that's the main point- her family are high up in Dur'Fen society and have high expectations of her, she's a total badass, and she's been on my pacifist orc royal guy's case basically ever since they were kids (and I'm sure she beat him up on the regular ;P )~

I think that's the main point- her family are high up in Dur'Fen society and have high expectations of her, she's a total badass, and she's been on my pacifist orc royal guy's case basically ever since they were kids (and I'm sure she beat him up on the regular ;P )~
She beat him up on the regular? Nah, that's not familiar at all! XD. -Insert evil laugh-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back