• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Aetheria's Cry - Interest Check (Need 3+ People!!)

KhalZhavvorsa

Resurrected Darkness
Hiya! Looking for an interesting steampunk rp? Look no further! As I have the rp for you (I hope :P). 

Here's the link to the main thread: https://www.rpnation.com/topic/288430-aetherias-cry/#comment-7343335

I really need at least 3 more people to join, but more would be fabulous! 

This is a little bit from the main page of the RP, hopefully it will get your attention.

Aetheria is not an aggressive nation, but none of that mattered when the other nations began their attacks and raids, allying themselves against Aetheria. Some jealous of the technology and others only wishing to destroy Aetheria and everything it is. This was all caused because of the technology and increased rebel actions. Many blamed the Ascendancy for causing the war, others blamed jealousy..either way the war has become a gruesome battlefield.   

Aetheria started off the war winning, but in recent times the inventors and engineers have been unable to combat the other nations fast enough and many of them have been sent to war, most never coming back.

This..this is were you come in.  

The Archmagos is assembling a team to go hunt down ancient relics that have most recently popped up everywhere but in Aetheria. He requires them to be made into something he can use to gain a vantage point on the war..or even win it totally out. 

The Archmagos cares less if you are a magos or second class citizen, all the matters is if you have the guts to venture forth into the unknown and find something..anything to save Aetheria from destruction. 

A little forewarning though, there is no magic whatsoever in this rp.

Anywho~

If you read this far, then thanks c:! I really appreciate your time. I hope you make a character, and if not then thanks for looking at least! ^-^

The CS and everything is up. All links are at the bottom of the main page~

Great! I have an idea for a Blythe character (Epharimese royal in exile). Would it be cool if I take that route?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd be interested. I'm not that we'll rehearsed on steam punk though. I have the basic idea of it though. Would this be in a world of Colonial times firearms and medieval weaponry?

I'd be interested. I'm not that we'll rehearsed on steam punk though. I have the basic idea of it though. Would this be in a world of Colonial times firearms and medieval weaponry?

There are firearms, but it's victorian more than medieval. 

As for the firearms, you can get a good idea of what they look like from my CS. As for how they work, er..well.. you'd have to ask me questions on that. Pick my brain. (cause I didn't completely think they out.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back