• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Aether: The Age of Light OOC [being rebooted]

from what I've heard that does t seem feasible, the most you could do is send in a small group of seasoned explorers/warriors/mages to go reclaim relics/search a ruin
I.e. An expedition baby!

Oh is it fun lore time? It's fun lore time.

Church of Light has invaded Hollowvale five times over the last millennia.
Undead always come back.
general theory is that there's either some sort of creature in the vicinity that causes it, or some sort of curse from Kolaghan that's endured over time.

Sooo, it's just small teams these days to case the joint. They don't attract too much attention.

from what I've heard that does t seem feasible, the most you could do is send in a small group of seasoned explorers/warriors/mages to go reclaim relics/search a ruin
I.e. An expedition baby!
Good Luck
Anyone honestly.
hmmm... what else beside those three?
No, it sounds perfect for good character development between the two if you ask me. Thanks for thinking of it! :)
Indeed

Oh is it fun lore time? It's fun lore time.

Church of Light has invaded Hollowvale five times over the last millennia.
Undead always come back.
general theory is that there's either some sort of creature in the vicinity that causes it, or some sort of curse from Kolaghan that's endured over time.

Sooo, it's just small teams these days to case the joint. They don't attract too much attention.
Why not just constantly clear it?

Oh yeah, forgive me if I pry to much, but what would the "Mercy Mission" entail? If it's too soon to answer, it's no problem with me buddy. :)

Why not just constantly clear it?

Imagine you spend the fortune it requires to invade a country and tank the large scale inevitable losses on your side, and you don't even win you're always pushed back by sheer numbers.

Then imagine the entire country respawns at midnight.

Like, it's just not feasible.

Imagine you spend the fortune it requires to invade a country and tank the large scale inevitable losses on your side, and you don't even win you're always pushed back by sheer numbers.

Raize it, build a wall around it and man the wall

So you send a few suicidal bastards to grab some shinies instead and call it a day =D
Also I enjoy lore time <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back