• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Aether: The Age of Light OOC [being rebooted]

I need to make it clear to y'all that I don't want to get stuck on this Tournament for two weeks.

Keep it clean and simple please <3

People take these sticks with strings on them called bows. Then with the other hand they take a stick with a pointy end with feathers at the end. And then they use the elastic potential of the string to apply a force to the arrow that sends it flying to a wooden object called a target.
Distance? Accuracy? Precision? Will it be like Darts?

Omega there's no need for that. I know you deleted it but when people are asking perfectly reasonable questions that's not the kind of response I want to see.

I need to make it clear to y'all that I don't want to get stuck on this Tournament for two weeks.

Keep it clean and simple please <3
Hence why I'm attempting to remove the melee into 1v1s thing. Just a simple melee. It'll only be two, maybe three characters, instead of 80 posts in as many months.
Is it a free for all or 1v1 type deal?
It's a free for all. Make it easy, and be able to get it done in a single group post.
Distance? Accuracy? Precision? Will it be like Darts?
It's like archery is what it's like. Try to hit the bullseye. The further you are from the target, and the closer you are to hitting the bullseye, the more points you get.

Hence why I'm attempting to remove the melee into 1v1s thing. Just a simple melee. It'll only be two, maybe three characters, instead of 80 posts in as many months.

It's a free for all. Make it easy.

It's like archery is what it's like. Try to hit the bullseye. The further you are from the target, and the closer you are to hitting the bullseye, the more points you get.
Okay, Sign me up

It's a free for all. Make it easy.

Sounds good

It's a free for all. Make it easy, and be able to get it done in a single group post.

You may be better off just having your character do the archery. The combat tournament doesn't really seem to suit him, and it means we can do both at once.

Nice, that makes things a wee bit easier.
But honestly guys, it's all you. I can write reactions from the King and Lucina.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back