• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Digital Aesthetic Undertale

BundleOfStarlight

Every day you live is a victory
So on the Undertale amino I have a post where people can request a character and an aesthetic from a list and I'll draw them as best as I can!
Many aesthetics I don't know much about, so some of these may be a bit off ^^'

Any Frisk and Chara I draw will always be nonbinary. Please respect this and use their canon pronouns
These pictures are not free to use, ask permission before reuploading elsewhere

--------
The first one I did was Punk and Frisk, and I think this is honestly the one I am the happiest with out of all of them!
The lighting is a bit extreme but I've been working on improving that part of my art

IMG_20180917_135036_808.jpg

This one was really tricky since I have no real idea what Vaporwave is, so this was heavily referenced from google images. Please let me know if this causes eyestrain, I'll hide it or upload a black and white version as quickly as I can

IMG_20180917_000906_406.jpg

I'm not super happy with how this one turned out. Mainly because their anatomy is kinda off, but I had a lot of fun making the space themes

The bubblegum was fun, and I'm not sure how well you can see it, but it's supposed to look sorta like a nebula?

IMG_20180917_001350_157.jpg

This is another one of my favourites! Chara and grunge worked pretty well together and I had a lot of fun drawing this. The anatomy isn't perfect but I'm working on improving that

Their shirt says "I'm a happy-go-lucky ray of fucking sunshine"

IMG_20180916_235646_462.jpg

I haven't played Undertale so I don't know the characters, but I like the idea of mixing them with different styles and your drawings are very cool!

In this one I have things I like and things I hate, I actually considered not uploading this one, but decided to just go for it

Anyway! This is Frisk and what was supposed to be pastel goth

2a741117-3efb-48d2-9102-2ddf930785c0.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back