• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Aeskinaep: I Was Reborn As A Mob OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Just posted my own character sheet. Hope you find it acceptable.

With specialized skill your allocated points comes to more than ten. You cannot allocate more than ten points towards skills. Additionally Night Vision is a specialized skill. Bump invisibility down to lvl 2 or lose night vision.

Generic skills are already level 1. Specialized skills like Night Vision or Charm however are freshly learned. If you give a generic skill 1 point, then it will be lvl 2. If you give a specialized skill at the start 1 point, it will be lvl 1. Understand?
I kept this in mind while I set those skills, but somehow totally missed that Night Vision was a specialized skill... Bumped Invisibility down. Aside from that, are the points allocated correctly?

Jackson123 Jackson123 I had written no boss level creatures. That includes dragons. Additionally, flying at supersonic speeds with magical assistance is multiple skills at once, invulnerability is not allowed and your character cannot shapeshift between dragon and human forms from the start. Your character is rejected.

I think I might have a different definition of “invulnerability” in my mind, kinda

"Flying lvl 4 (I don’t know if other skills would be needed but I want her to be able to fly at supersonic speed at high altitude, like the SR-71 Blackbird"

Not at level 1 and 10 Agility. Supersonic flight for freshly reborn and weak characters is pretty much impossible. Lvl 4 Flying and Agility 10 will maybe get you 120 kph at most.

Hmm, say, if I put skills into engineering, would my char be able to make like, biplanes from WW1? I think a German Fokker DVII could do like 180~190 kph.

Or maybe zeppelin airship, easier engineering wise and more comfortable lol

We will see where it goes. I have a roleplay I made the has been going on for two years now and still has an open end. It would be nice to at least get an arc done but I would say go on until people dont feel like it anymore.

As long as it goes I shall go as well.
For it's not a man that makes the story but the story that makes a man.

If you'd like an atrociously ugly "face" to the party, I posted a character. I can appreciate a loosy goosey rp. Look forward to improv and low level struggles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back