• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings [Aeryel's Search Thread][Original and Fandom]

aeryel

BLACKJACK!
tenor.gif

- Hello! My name is Aeryel. I am looking for some new partners. -
- I'm 19, so I prefer my partners to be at least 18 as well. -
- I'm not too picky about length, as long as you provide me a decent paragraph or more. More is always welcome! -

My rules are pretty basic.
-No incest, furries, p*edo
-No mary-sues. Everyone has a weakness, no one is perfect.
-I don't really enjoy too combat heavy rp, as I'm more of a character driven person. However, the occasional combat scene is welcome.

Cravings: Yandere, stalkers, mafia, yakuza, musicians, rivals, human/ghost, idols, figure skaters, gothic horror, supernatural creatures
Genres I enjoy: Romance, horror, paranormal, supernatural, medieval fantasy, modern fantasy,
FxF, MxM, and MxF are welcome.
I'm willing to play both male or female with no preference between the two. Yes, that means I'll play a guy without doubling up to be required.
I'm more than willing to hear your ideas. Please, throw them at me!

Plotlets:
The character in italics is my preferred role.
-Muse A and B are both musicians at the same record label. A is popular, with a large fanbase and mainstream popularity. B is smaller, but growing fast on the indie scene. The two butt heads often due to their contrasting style.
-
-Muse A is a fallen angel, just trying to avoid demons that want to kill them. Muse B is a demon, who takes pity on the angel and agrees to help. But A isn't sure if they can trust the demon.
-
-Muse A and B never got along. That was until B died and ended up stuck on earth and it turns out, A is a psychic that is surprisingly willing to help them.
-
-Muse A and B were childhood friends, growing up together in a small village far from the larger cities of the kingdom. They were each other's childhood crush and first love. But, the village was very disapproving of any magic and A was a magic user. A left to avoid the prejudice of the village but returned almost ten years later expecting that B was waiting for them the entire time. They had promised to be with each other forever, after all. They're shocked to find that B is engaged when they return.
-
-Muse A is part of a popular band, though they're not a very popular member. They're excited when they finally meet someone who's a fan of not just the band, but them as well. Everything seems fine until A discovers B is beginning to stalk them, and maybe worse.
-
-Muse B was never a popular kid. They were picked on and bullied throughout all their years, but they tried to keep their head up when people tried to push them down. They made it to their senior year, made a few friends, and tried to keep out of the way of their bullies. Things change when Muse B enters the scene, a foreign exchange student from Europe. They're royalty from a small European nation and take an inexplicable interest in A.
-
-Character A was raised on the streets. Orphaned at a small age, violence and crime was the only way they knew to survive. After getting caught by a police officer stealing, A is surprised that B took them into their home in an attempt to help them get clean.
-
- Muse A was a prolific witch hunter that kills without hesitation. Witches are monsters, afterall. However, when he arrives at the small cottage housing his next target, he's suprised when a rather friendly Muse B waiting for him with tea.

Pairings will be listed with the character I'd like to play in bold! Cravings at the top, but I'm willing to do any I have listed. Feel free to suggest pairings as well.
I'm also willing to play characters for your OCs upon request.
I love AUs, from the angsty to the fluffy.
--
Cravings:
Danganronpa: Fukawa/Togami, Fukawa/Naegi, Kirigiri/Celestia, Naegi/Kirigiri
Danganronpa 2: Sonia/Souda, Sonia/Gundam, Mikan/Junko, Mikan/Komaeda, Nanami/Komaeda, Nanami/Hajime/Izuru
Danganronpa v3: Himiko/Tenko, Himiko/Angie, Kaede/Shuichi, Kaede/Korekiyo, Maki/Kaito
Death Note: Misa /L, Misa/Light
Kingdom Hearts: Sora/Riku
Life is Strange: Max/Chloe, Max/Nathan, Max/Warren
Metal Gear: Hal/David
Miraculous Ladybug: Marinette/Adrien, Marinette/Luka
Mystic Messenger: MC/Zen, MC/Jumin, MC/Ray, MC/Rika [Doubling up is probably required for this]
Ouran Highschool Host Club: Haruhi/Tamaki, Haruhi/Hikaru, Haruhi/Kyoya
Persona 4: Chie/Yosuke, Chie/Yu, Naoto/Kanji, Naoto/Yu, Naoto/Rise
Persona 5: Yusuke/Futaba, Ryuji/Ann, Akira/Ann, Akira/Futaba
Ryu ga Gotoku/Yakuza: Majima/Makoto, Kiryu/Nishiki
Voltron: Keith/Shiro, Pidge/Lance, Keith/Lance, Pidge/Keith, Pidge/Shiro

Other Fandoms:
BNHA: Ochako/Bakugo, Ochako/Todoroki, Ochako/Izuku, Ochako/Toga, Ochako/Dabi, Izuku/Bakugo, Izuku/Todoroki, Izuku/Toga
Far Cry 5: Deputy/Anyone
Overwatch: Mei/Junkrat, D.Va/Brigitte, Widowmaker/Sombra

Last edited:
Update: Added MP100 to fandoms
Bump for original plots, need more of those going. Still will accept fandoms though.

Heya! Are you fine with an OC x Canon Voltron roleplay? I’m definitely up for doubling and fine with playing any character you’d like me to be if that’s the case

Hey, I'm in LOVE with the final plotlette. I'd love to do Lance and Keith is if that's okay? Lol, it reminds me a bit of princess bride and I'm required by law to swoop in for it

Hey! Maybe we could do one of the original ideas? Shoot me a PM, or shall I shoot you one?

Hi! My name is Valentina but you can call me Tina! I’m new this website and I was wondering if we can go over some ideas before roleplaying? I’ve been itching to roleplay for a while and you seem like a very good partner! I’ll really appreciate it if you can get back to this message but please take your time!

Hi! My name is Valentina but you can call me Tina! I’m new this website and I was wondering if we can go over some ideas before roleplaying? I’ve been itching to roleplay for a while and you seem like a very good partner! I’ll really appreciate it if you can get back to this message but please take your time!
That would be great! I'll send you a pm.

Hey. I saw that you were looking for a yandera and Mafia. If your interested. I have a few ideas about that

Users who are viewing this thread

Back