• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Aerumen

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Mission nodded and took the coin from Mircea though it wasn't necessary, she didn't really argue either. As Mircea turned away he attended to the guests approaching the camp. She recognised the high elf that healed her and also the demon she bedded. She turns around and walks away for a bit, getting her gear together and getting a bit ready before going back into Lythrope. She adjusted her belt and sheathed her dagger and decided to take her sword with her too, safely hanging from her waist. Her eyes met unintentionally with the Impline's, quick but intense at least to her. And as soon as they connected it was also over. Mission simply walked off away from the Camp as Alter's raised voice warning ringed in her ear. IT reminded her that she needed to talk to everyone at camp before they left.

She remembered where she needed to go pretty quickly, she turned up at the Smith's doorstep - knocking on the door. She didn't want to barge in, in case it wasn't actually open yet as it was pretty early. As she stood outside she waited and thought more on her plan, today was the day they'd be leaving and she probably should've gotten more sleep for today.

Foxy's eyes flutter open as the morning came to her. She sat up and smacked her head with her eye half closed on the roof of the caravan. It didn't hurt her, it just kind of rattled the wagon if anything, She yawned and scrawled out of the door as best she could and unfurled herself - stretching her body out in the open air. Foxy cracked her neck, and her knuckles.

The Fox goes to Arbie's Wagon and bashes her fist against it, not too hard or else it'd go through - enough to rattle the construct. Knowing he'd be sleeping overtime as he usually did. A few moments passed and a tired noise came from inside that came out as a loud slur,

"WILL YOU MIND YOURSELF LASS OR I'LL SHOVEITWHERETHESUNDOESN'TSHINE."

"Good Morning!"

"GOODMOORNI...Ahfbbsshhhflllbri."

"Good morning, Foxy," Mircea chuckled as he patted Melody's head, the high elf having been disturbed from her sleep when Foxy hit the caravan. His voice raised some, "Good morning, Arbonath!"

Ballam was chuckling as well, gesturing for Natin to reign Gin in when the little girl started to climb the balcony again. Natin picked her up, her small hands grabbing at Blu's direction as she said something the boy couldn't understand.

"Blue is Gin's favorite," Ballam explained, pointing to the skin on his own arm when Blu looked at him curiously. The impline responded with a nod after a moment, his exhaustion causing him to not make the connection as quickly. He yawned, stretching his arms forward as Bast stared at him with a gentle smile.

"What?" Blu questioned when he noticed Bast's gaze, the human coming to poke part of Blu's neck with a finger.

"There's still discoloration," Bast said, "You can't see it, but your skin here is the same color as mine, tyke."

Blu took a moment to think, "Really? Is that bad?"

"No, it means it's working."

"I gotta' practice more, huh." Blu gave a half-question, sliding forward on the balcony so he could step off.

"Well, not right now. You need to wake up and prepare for our departure, by eating!"

"ooo food," Blu spoke, a sleepy smile showing on his face as a hand came to his stomach.

"I'll get started on that, then," Bast spoke as he stood and hopped off the balcony, escaping the company of the others to begin with.

"Would you like to join us?" Mircea asked Ballam, though he was watching Blu and Gin teasing each other and Natin stopping them.

"We have eaten," Ballam shook his head, the wrinkles on his face deepening with his smile, "Our gratitude, besides."

"You're welcome," Mircea responded gently, still unsure if it was fair for them to be so kind.

"Come, we must go," Ballam said to Natin, the tall warrior coming to the elder's side before he could finish speaking, Gin having latched to Natin. "We leave too, wish your tribe safety."

"Safe travels to you, too, friend," Mircea spoke, "Be careful on the main roads."

"Warriors be ready," Ballam nodded.

Natin looked at Blu and then to Mircea and the others, "Protect....like- warriors." He struggled to place the words, but managed to make it understandable.

"With our lives," Bast yelled happily from the other side of the Caravans, causing Natin's brows to scrunch in confusion for a moment before Mircea chuckled.

"Yes, we will protect him."

"Good." The barbarian shortly said, some aggression to the way he spoke. Ballam patted the warrior's arm, letting him know he was leaving and Natin started to follow.

"Wait!" Blu yelled, rushing into the caravans and emerging again in a moment with something wrapped in his hand. He stopped at the warriors side and held the item up to him, "A gift for you." Natin didn't respond to it at first, but took it into his hand before Gin could snatch it.

"I made it," Blu proudly said about the odd gift. It was a simple thin rope with beads, rocks, and a circular bell charm tied to the end, "I used to make them when I was bored."

Natin nodded, taking the charm and tying it around the hilt of his sword,"Keep."

"Yes! Keep it!" Blu beamed and suddenly hugged the man's hips, the boy's face buried into the side of his leg, "I hope all of us meet again. I want to see the north you showed me." Natin patted his head and the boy released him.

Ballam seemed weakened by this, but didn't comment on the boy's words, "Farewell." They left the camp, Ballam giving them a wave.

Blu walked back to Mircea who was helping Melody stay balanced, "That was sweet of you, Blu."

Blu only sighed and seemed to sulk to a stump and sit on it, "I'm hungry."

"Well, Bast should have food for us soon. I have to take Melody to her tent so she can rest this off." Mircea looked to Foxy, "I trust you'll watch after him, please." He didn't expect for her to deny it, but it was still possible. The elf left either way, his sister's arm hung over his shoulder.

"How may I help you, dear?" A welcoming voice spoke to the young woman who was knocking at the smithie's door. Marla was standing just away from the nearest forge, wiping char marks from her heavy hands, " 'm afraid Dorrick is still dressing, should be out in a moment- went to bed late that one."

The Dwarf's door slams open and his head peaks out, his night cap flopped over his head and his eyes half open as they adjust the to sunlight. He grumbles and pulls himself out of his wagon, still dressed in his pyjamas - a couple of his tools that he sleeps with fall out of the wagon as he clambers out. He manages to stand and stomps over to the horses to check if everything was in order for now, there was a note attached to Ludo which he squints at.

"Oooh I'm thenew person and my horse gets SPECIAL TREATMENT."

Arbie was just being grumpy from his premature wake-up. He unties Ludo from the other horses and pulls him away, stomping back across the camp leading Ludo nearer to the middle of the caravan and ties him to that for now.

"Of course Mircea! It' about time I got to spend some time with Blu."

The very tall lady makes her way over to the Impline and picks him up by scooping him up under his arms with her hands - nothing to Foxy as she places him onto her shoulders. Making him the tallest Impline ever.

"Bast will whip something up quickly, How have you enjoyed Lythrope so far?."

Mission kind of snaps out of her trance and looks towards the woman that addressed her with clueless look before regaining herself. She stepped over to get a better view of Marla, "Actually, you are probably just the lady I need to speak with. I'm Mission, I made an order for a sort of ornate sword hilt suitable for a dragonstone blade."

"Ah," Blu was somewhat surprised by being picked up again, holding on to Foxy's head as she spoke. He looked around them and below them, his tail clinging to her side, "Lythrope is... I've got to hunt with Mission and listen to a lot of new music, and stories. Also met a lot of new people. hmm...It's been fun, but I'm also tired." The impline sighed as he rested his chin on her head, relaxing some, "How about you, Foxy?"

"Oh!" Excitement showed on the dwarf's face. She tossed the dirty rag to the small table with various metalworks resting on it before she joined Mission on the doorway. "Excuse me, Dear," she said sweetly as she moved passed her and opened the door to the shop, "C'mon on in, I'll fetch it for you." Marla said as she made her way to the back of the shop and up a set of stairs, made noticeable by her heavy feet stomping against the wood. A short exchange of muffled words and shuffling feet came from the second story. A few minutes later and Marla had returned, the hilt in hand wrapped in a white cloth. "Dorrick insisted on keeping it where he wouldn't forget. Didn't want it getting lost in, well," She gestured to the somewhat messy surroundings. The shop itself was more cluttered than the days before, pieces of weaponry strewn out on the counter and resting against the walls, "All this."
She handed Mission the hilt with a smile, "I hope it's to your liking."

"It must be quite overwhelming hearing all these stories and doing new things?" Foxy thought for a moment and then she realised something, and quickly strolled over to the wagons with Blu on top still. She tried her best to peak through one of the doors almost forgetting Blu was on her shoulders - stopping just before she knocked him out against the wood. "Esraaaa! Es Es Es, I think it's time to show our things! I'm getting too excited." It sounded like the large lady was almost about to sob just from trying to keep it in.

-

Mission walked through into the Blacksmith after Marla gave her the permission to do so. She looked around, there was a lot of things everywhere this time - clearly work had been done since she was last here. As the dwarf was upstairs Mission observed some of the weapons strewn to the side, taking one sword into her hands before placing it down as the Dwarf returned.

"Well I appreciate the care." She took the clothed item in her hands and pulled over the veil so that she could see the work, managing to pull a small smirk from her, "It's beautiful, thank you very much - you've got an eye for detail." She gestured to her hilt as well as the other pieces of work in the shop, "Give Dorrick my thanks as well."

The Black Hound made her way out of the Smith and back into Lythrope, looking around for provisions. She paid particular attention to finding any kind of dried rations and food stuff for the road. Pretty easy to find, a lot of travellers came through here so it made sense. She also purchased some more rope and a new decorated whetstone. She decided to treat the Caravan to some spices for any food they'd catch in the future too - and something that some might appreciate on their stronger palettes. Zykossim - crippling to humans, but a fiery spice made for other humanoids, made by Dwarves. As she bought the vial of powder, she turned and almost ran into someone that just stood there in front of her. Took her a moment to realise.

"You."

"Hey Mission. Love the charm. Glad you decided to wear it."

She responded begrudgingly to the Dwan Elf that was sort of giving her the creeps, "Well I had a bad night and thought - why not?"

"Good! Glad you gave in."

She didn't respond and moved passed her, barging through the elf's petite form - though she was just met with a smile in her peripheral vision. Slightly annoying. When she got far enough away she quickly turned back and saw her, shopping at the store she just was. Coincidence then. She returned to Camp.

Blu touched the wall as he was brought closer to it, trying to prepare a cushion between his head and the caravan before she pulled away. He'd forgotten about the gifts Esra said they bought.

Esra smiled as she peeked through the cracked door at her giant friend, "I'm coming, let me wake the boys up, too." She moved away from view, leaving only Silte there to stare at them. The sprite went to Correll's cot first, shaking him awake with a few confused mumbles from the human. "Wakey, wakey! You can sleep more later- You've got to see what we bought you first, though." Correll nodded sleepily and sat up, rubbing his face as Esra scurried to the wagon behind them. She tried to shake Mal awake, but the man simply wouldn't budge. Instead she took a deep breath and yelled, "RISE AND SHINE SLEEPY HEAD!" The boulder of a man shot up quite quickly for his size, hitting his head on the shelf attached to the wall with a groan.

"Morning, Mal, you slept in today. Was it a good rest?"

"Ay.." The deep voiced human half groaned.

"Well, not anymore! C'mon, get up! Up Up Up!" Her tiny body seemed to bounce with her words. By the time she made it outside of the wagon with Mal in tow, Correll had left the caravans and was holding Silte on his arm.

"What's this about, then?" Correll asked, his brows scrunched inwards.

"Food'll be ready in a bit, might as well amuse them," Bast said, stirring a pot over the small fire.

"Don't think you wont be a part of this, Bast," Esra quickly responded, pointing a finger at him. The finger then moved to point at everyone, "Nobody leave! I'm going to get the stuff." She then disappeared into the caravan for a moment before popping her head back out, "Correll, a little help, please?" The male nodded and moved Silte to his shoulders, following her inside. They came back out a few minutes later with Esra's wooden chest and sat it on the balcony between the two middle wagons.

"Firstly, I got all of us some clothing for Yefadorei I want you to try on. I need to know if they fit you so I can make adjustments on the way."

There was a quiet groan in unison from the three men.

"Hush up, you'll look great in them." Esra said as she started pulling clothing out of the chest, wrapping the individual outfits and handing a pile to Correll. "Alright, Correll, you go first. Try the blue one first. The shoes are next to your bed."

The male was reluctant, but did as he was told. None of them really wanted to upset Esra. He left to put one of the outfits on, coming back out with an uncomfortable look on his face. Dressed in a deep blue shirt that covered his entire torso and buttoned all the way down with decorative gold hanging from the chest to the shoulders, a pair of white trousers, and boots that came up to his knee while maintaining a slight heel. "Oh! I forgot the sash," Esra said as she grabbed a red cloth from the chest and moved to wrap it just above the male's hips. Put together, it oddly suited Correll, despite the uncomfortable look on his face. "What's with the boots?"

"This is a more..royal design, but it fits you nicely," Esra spoke, " I got all of the men the same outfit in different colors and sizes. It's just in case we have to meet with some nobles, you don't have to wear it or everything on it." The last bit of words seem to relax the men some. "I think you'll like the next one, the black one, Correll." She gestured for him to continue.

He came back this time with something that did, in fact, feel more like something he would wear. It was a long-sleeved black top with a material similar to the one Bast usually wore, with a golden design the impline couldn't place. It was tucked under off-white gloves that reached up his arms and were wrapped in belts that made loops. The trousers were simple brown ones, and the boots similar to ones he already wore, with armor that covered the top, shin, and ankle of the boot. To Blu, it looked quite heavy, but Correll could move fine in it.

"I figured you could also wear this while you work, see," She pointed to the nearly-hidden crystals embedded in the golden design, "It's augmented to be burn-proof. I also got you some goggles to wear with it, to protect your eyes." Esra handed him the goggles and proceeded to tug on the loops of the gloves," You can fit things in here, too."

Correll smiled, for once a genuine smile, "Thank you, Es'. I didn't think you'd think of my work."

"Of course I would! Now try the others."

It wasn't as long of a process as it seemed. Esra wouldn't let him stay in an outfit longer than a minute to make sure it fit him properly, and the last few outfits were quite simple. They were different to the designs Blu had ever seen, longer shirts with intricate embroideries and light materials, yet still looked as if you could see someone wearing them while they went about their daily duties. She also bought him winter clothes, which he refused to try on due to the heat outside.

Next up was Mal, who wasn't as willing to try things on. It took some bricking between the big man and the tiny elf before he caved. The first was, of course, the noble-styled outfit. Only, his was a teal color, and didn't suit him as much as it had suited Correll due to the material. Esra added something to the shoulders that helped immensely, but it was still odd to see. The second outfit he tried on was similar in theme to one he already wore, only it covered much more of his skin. One sleeve was baggier than the other, attached together with silver and golden string across his chest, the thick material covering his stomach and falling down to the man's knees. The material itself has designs that looked like clouds and faded various colors. This trousers were also baggy, tucked in to big boots that were lined with fur.

"I wanted to have more of an eastland influence," Esra said, holding her chin in thought, "I may have leaned a little too much towards the eastern isles, but it still looks great. Does it fit well?"

"Ay, it's comfortable."

"Good! Next!" On that signal, Mal went through his outfits as well. They were very simple, some seeming to simply replace ones he already had with newer, less stained and torn versions. Some things were different, such as the designs, belts, or general fit, and they looked as if he could fit in just about anywhere. From Blu's perspective, at least. He, too, had gotten winter clothing that he didn't try on.

"Agh, fine, you don't have to try on the winter clothes."

Bast was the last grown man standing, but didn't seem as reluctant to try on clothing as the other two. He took the pile as it was handed to him and left to get dressed with a half smile on his face. His noble outfit was red, otherwise it really hadn't changed from the others. The second outfit, however, looked more simple than it was. It was a black, wrapping vest that ended in two points at his thighs, with golden embroidery and metalwork lining the edges and holding it together. Underneath was another long shirt, only it was white and made from a light, see-through material that hung over his shoulders and hugged his neck with gold shaped like petals. The same gold petals held the sleeves in place and clasped onto his middle fingers. The rest of the outfit was simple, black trousers and dark brown boots with looping strings around the calf.
Blu was somewhat surprised to see that the rest of the outfits were just as oddly simple yet intricate. Esra had more wiggle room with Bast when it came to what he would and wouldn't wear.

"Okay, Who wants to go next? Blu, Foxy, Arbbbieee?"

"ME ME ME!" Foxy forced herself to not scream ,her voice a very strained shout like she'd been smoking pipe weed all her life. After seeing all the beautiful outfits that Esra had pulled together for everyone, she was quite excited to get into some herself. Even though her attachment to her usual one is immense, she didn't mind slipping into stuff for special occassions. Or weather. She put Blu down on the ground and ran over to Esra and took her pile of clothes, rushing back inside to get changed. (Have fun :>)

Arbonath was sitting on a stump, his head lolled over as he snored loudly in response to Esra dragging out his name, his arms folded and body slumped with some decent balance as he had nodded off asleep on a stool. As he breathed his dangling night cap slapped him against the lips and swung away as air hit it. It did not bother him.

"Yay!" Esra was happy that Foxy was so excited. She'd rarely gotten to dress her in the past, but hoped she had done a good job this time. "Oh, try on the white and blue one first! The boots are in the corner, they were too big to put next to your bed."
The first outfit was made up of a short white dress that went to her neck, it had an open chest area with a light gray material covering the woman's chest from beneath the dress. The dress itself had petal-like splits at its end. The chest, neck, and bottom of the dress lined with a color that mixed silver and gold. Over the dress was a cropped blue coat with the same sliver and gold metal design on the shoulders. Underneath the dress she wore a thin layer with the same blue material as the coat that lengthened out passed the dress into points, as well as black trousers and long, armored boots that reached just above her knee. The gloves Esra had picked out were the same colors as the main theme, only they held a few jewels on the knuckles that were lined with metal.

"Hers look better than mine." Correll stated, only to be shushed by Esra.

"What do you think, Foxy?"

Arbonath was awake now, his eyes blinking as if he was adjusting his vision. He leaned forward, his eyes squinting and then as he leaned back his eyes opened back to normal. A gruff sigh escaped his lips and his moustache flickered. "Well. I thought I was awake, but I definitely must be dreaming."

And on that note, Foxy's cheeks had tears streaming down them. Her lips curled in as she tried not to loudly cry, but she stood there everyone looking at her she remembered her past. Standing in front of crowds of people, dressed beautifully and gracefully - everyone adored her and she them. Then she remembered losing it all, and all her men that followed her to their last breath. Did so. And then she was alone. She shook her thoughts from it and was back in Lycanthrope, her friends, her new family in front of her. She looked at the Esra, her voice broken,

"I feel amazing. I love it. Thank you."

Foxy walks away behind the Caravan and happily balls her eyes out.

Arbonath stumbles over his words slightly, "Uh...Uh...guess I'll go next until she's fully recovered."

The dwarf stands up and saunters over to the Sprite, taking his pile, "Hope you treated yourself to something beautiful too lassy."

"Aw," Esra tried not to seem bothered by it, unsure if it was a good or bad thing that Foxy was crying, "Alright Arbie, your turn then."

The color Esra had chosen for his royal outfit was silver, a great contrast to the golden metal adorning it. Oddly enough, it still suited the dwarf's small body, if not a bit foreign to see him dressed so nicely. The second outfit was, to Blu, an eye full. While it mimicked what the man would normally wear, the deep blue, hooded vest made of a thick material was embroidered in the same golden designs he'd seen on the other's clothing. There were a few belts and loops around the man's stomach and arms, holding together small wooden boxes or leather pouches. The white shirt beneath the vest wasn't as thin as Bast's was, but Blu could tell he was probably getting some airflow from the thinness of it. His gloves were thick and brown, stopping at his elbows where a small wooden box was attached to the outside of it.

"I got you some goggles, too," Esra commented, handing him a different pair of goggles, a darker brown color than Corrells, "Also, your vest has pockets inside, and there's a few crystals here," She pointed to the lining of the glove without a box where four crystals were embedded into metal frames, "You can take them out and replace them."

Arbonath looked down at his clothing, nodding his head with an approving look. He looked at Esra and then rolled his shoulders. He relaxed and fiddled with his pockets and compartments, already labelling then in his head and designating. "Very good, very handy. I'll probably wear this now and I have just the thing for the crystals heh. Goggles, might need tweaking to my spec' but I can handle that. Other than that Esra, you're a divine. Guess we wouldn't be able to dress to impress without you." He chortles loudly. And then looks back to where Foxy had ran off too.

"Looks like it's Blu's turn, then yours Es. Don't think we ain't get to see what ya bought yaself."

Arbonath was secretly having some fun.

Mission returned to camp, seemed she had stumbled in to something as Arbonath was looking a lot different. She unloaded her shopping to one side and came up behind Blu quietly, whispering into his ear from behind.

"What's happening?"

Blu was too focused on the others to notice Mission approach behind him. His body jolted when she suddenly whispered in his ear, letting out a startled "AHg" as he leaned away. This attracted their companion's attentions, the group quickly looking in his direction. Esra giggled, "Mission! Welcome back!"

"Esra bought everyone clothes, so she's making everyone try them on." Blu said, having finally collected himself.

"Including you, Mission, I need to make sure they fit!" The tiny sprite chimed, "It's Blu's turn this time, but you're next!"

Blu wasn't sure about this, but Esra's excitement pushed him forward. He took the pile of clothing as it was handed to him and entered the caravan. It seemed some of them had some trouble quickly going through the clothing, piles of messy clothes on each of the cots except Esra's and Missions. He already knew which one to try on first from the golden metal on the front. He struggled with buttoning the shirt, but eventually was dressed and exited the wagon. Blu's noble outfit was white and gold, the trousers being the same white color and material, while the sash was a dark red. The odd boots were brown and hugged his calf tightly, to the point where he was uncomfortable. "The boots are a little small.." Blu said failing at sticking a finger into the shoe to show them.

"That's alright! I can exchange them before we head out, or buy some new ones at Yefadorei."

"Adorable," A familiar voice chimed from behind Correll. The human jolted from being startled but quickly rammed an elbow into the elf's side. "ouhf, sorry," Mircea chuckled, rubbing his side, "Lets see the next one." He said, after the others had commented on it. Blu's face was blushed.

Blu nodded and left their presence, only to yet again emerge from the caravan. This time he wore something that was much different from what he had already. It was white a top with the same golden and metal designs. It looked as if it cropped just below his chest, though there was tight, black layer that wrapped beneath it and up to his neck. The back of it was conveniently open, as if it were made for someone with a tail. The sleeve on his left side was wide and faded into gold and purple like mist. There wasn't a right sleeve, but instead a glove that reached just below his shoulder. It held no obvious designs, but had black belting on certain parts similar to Correll's gloves that blended in with the dark material. His black trousers were somewhat baggy, the ends tucked under boots made of a light feeling material. Blu could still feel the ground below him, although barely.

"Well, this is new," Mircea commented, "I don't think I've ever seen you wear black, Blu."

"It looks good," Bast added.

"Is this what they wear there?" Blu asked curiously, waving his left arm around so that the sleeve would flop.

"Ay, a lot of young men wear similar designs to that." Mircea answered with a smile, "Though, yours is pretty unique."

Blu nodded, his tail swaying.

"Alright, try the others on." Esra said, shooing him. It was a hit or miss, as some of the outfits fit him well, and others were too small. Esra seemed somewhat frustrated by this, but she blamed it on not knowing his exact size. Blu was tuckered out by the time they'd finished, Esra having insisted on measuring his feet at one point.

"The food is ready," Bast said, setting the spoon down between the pot and it's handle," We can watch Mission and Esra while we eat."

Blu nodded, finally in his old clothing again. He moved to Bast's side, whispering, "What about Foxy?"

"Foxy..," Bast repeated, "Alright, you sit and eat. I'll check on her." Blu nodded and sat down after scooping some of the meat stew into his trencher and started to eat, watching the others. Correll joined him, grabbing some food on the way.

Bast moved around them and hopped over the balcony of two wagons to get to the other side faster, ignoring Mircea's confused stare. He scanned the area for Foxy, one of his brows raising when he caught her sight. "Foxy," He said gently, crouching a foot or two from her, "Are you okay?"

Esra looked up at Mission was a smile, "Your turn!"

"Oh. Oh great." The was the ever so slight hint of sarcasm in her tone when Blu & Esra responded to her. A slight self-conscious dread washed over her, but she quickly got over it when Blu had the spotlight. He came out looking very smart and handsome - the outfits matured him and Esra had picked out some lovely things. Mission felt a deep feeling of pride for the little boy, her mouth curled up into a smirk seeing him looking like the part of something... more. It was curious, she'd not felt this before. It didn't help that she felt slightly anxious as her heart thumped against her chest.

"Black N Blu. It has a good ring to it." She accidentally let slip and amused sigh at her own joke.

He had a few other things to try on, Mission sort of couldn't help but like all of them. Though Bast snapped the crew out of it and announced that food was ready, she hesitated to get some as she'd been lined up to be next. Though everyone seemed distracted, maybe she got away with i....Esra locked eyes with her 'You turn!'. Fuck. Fine. Mission cracked her knuckles and walked over, she took her clothes from Esra - examining them before she was wearing them. Maybe this wouldn't be so bad after all.

Foxy's head rolled up and she looked at Bast, it looked as though she had just finished up sobbing, "Yes yes. I just felt... really good and it reminded me of... times. It...it just made me miss what I had. But at the same time, I'm grateful for you guys too. Even you Bast." She managed a smirk. She saw Mission walking over to the Wagon and tilted her head.

"ITS MISSION'S GO?!?! Okay, crying time is over, Bast we're watching Mission."

The big lady stomps around the other side, seemingly completely forgotten about her emotional state, she finds a prime spot to sit down and plants her butt on a stool.

The Black Hound climbed into the Wagon and pulled off her shirt, folding it onto her cot - even though she was surrounded by a mess of clothing. She took a moment, looking through the items seeing what she'd wear first and though fuck it. everyone else wore the posh crap first. So slipped it on and came out, hair tied up in a bun as well a few strands of loose hair she missed draping her shoulder.

"Alright... What do ya think Boys?"

(Knock yourself out).

Bast nodded and hopped back through the space of the wagons, coming out on the other side just as Mission emerged from the caravans wearing a dress. This took even him by surprise, all of their eyes were on her. It wasn't the most revealing dress Blu had seen while in lythrope, yet it was still odd for the kid to see her dressed in anything but trousers and loose shirt. The dress itself was a vibrant red color that darkened near its ends, the top of the dress faded into gold and wrapped around her chest and around her neck and shoulders. It left a diamond shape opening above the center of her chest, the wrapping to her shoulders being golden metal that let a loose, see-through material hang from the sides of her shoulders. The gold color led to the left side of the dress, which was held together with golden wire that left openings where her skin could be seen, ending with a long split in the dress just below her hip. The shoes Esra had picked were heels that suited the color scheme, gold petal-like metal clinging to her leg and decorated with red and clear jewels.

"Wow, Mission," Blu spoke, breaking the momentary silence.

Bast was unusually quiet for a moment, turning to look at Esra with a snarky tone, "You picked that out?"

"Oh, shut it! I know beauty when I see it, and you wouldn't have been gawking at her if you didn't like it!" Esra retorted, watching Bast blankly stick his tongue out only to give him a scolding look, "Be honest for once."

"Fine, I'll be honest," Bast smiled, took a deep breath, and looked at Mission, " Mission, you look so good I could f-" He was cut off immediately by Mal slapping him on the back. Bast lost breath and caught himself with his hands on his knees coughing. "You...told me to be honest"

Esra's face was red, though even Blu could tell it was from anger. Her round face puffed up in a pout.

"Anyways," Mircea intercepted, "You do look stunning. No doubt you'll catch some attention in that."

"If you're too uncomfortable in it, I can buy something else," Esra said, although somewhat reluctantly.

Mission liked her dress to, a lot actually - she felt special - especially presented like this in front of everyone. It'd also been a while since she was this Close to Bast and his expression was a lot less Bast than she was used to when he looked over her. She turns away and looks at everyone else, letting Esra & Bast have a little spat about it - she didn't mind if he didn't want to express himself, she would expect nothing less. Though that was until he was told to be honest, her face slightly hazed over with red. But she also couldn't help but smirk, it was funny and very... her. A compliment for someone she had no respect for. She felt that.

Mission crouched down and hooked her arm under his, whispering something only he'd hear into his ear, "Thank you for your honesty." she kissed him on the cheek and pulled him to his feet. She steps away from him and turns her attention to Mircea. "I guess I'll have to get used to the eyes of thirsty men wanting a piece, huh? I think I'm slightly enjoying the attention" She looks over her shoulder at Bast & Mal, smirking. "Esra, if you don't mind I'll try the rest on in private with you, but no - I am very happy with your choice, thank you very much."

Foxy's face was also red. Though it was already that when she saw the Black Hound in her fiery dress before any comments by Bast was made. It suited her rather well and brought out the beauty of her, she nudged Arbonath who was having a good look as well - his face very approving.

"I keep forgetting how lucky I am to be surrounded by you women I swear, I'm gonna die of heart failure or something."

"Arbie. Gross."

"What? I can appreciate your Rack and her Waist can't I?"

Foxy gently pushes Arbie by his head and he topples to the ground, Bast was a bad influence on the dwarf. If he spoke freely then Arbonath made the prime opportunity to jump in on that where possible. Though Arbonath did so regularly anyway, it was just a way to step it up a notch. Foxy stood up and stomped over to Mission, hooking arms with her and leading her away, "Me & Esra got something else for you too. I think they'd go well with your dress too." Foxy rifled through Esra's chest and found the boxes, handing them to the Black Hound.

"Couple of Rings."

"Jewellery too? You lot spoiling me, I don't think I deserve all this."

Mission opens the boxes and looks over the both of them. Enchanted and beautiful. The Silver one with a red gemstone on her left middle finger, the other with small red & white gems and sun patterns on her right hand - middle finger again. She felt a strong feeling with these as she put them on, her fists clenched and her mouth moved and spoke as if it wasn't in her control,

"Desert Ruber, found in Nevenir ~ One augments the fire that flows from it's wielder and the other absorbs it, capable of projecting with the right amount of skill. Something to learn indeed." - This was understandable to Mission, the others who heard her speak this out openly might struggle as it was completely in a form of Impline. She didn't even realise she spoke what she spoke and just continued normally, and just looked at Foxy and then to Esra, looking at her jewellery - not completely understanding how she knew what they did right then. Her voice back to normal, "Thank you again, how much do I owe you two?"

Foxy's voice stuttered, not able to say anything, "Uh uuh." She had no idea what just happened.

Last edited:
Bast rubbed his cheek with a slight pouting look to his usually calm features before he took a few steps out of the way. Blu had finished eating and was watching the others, listening to what he could hear. He leaned over and whispered to Correll, "What is a rack?" The human dropped his spoon into the bowl and ran his hand down his face. "Ask someone else, kid," Correll answered as he turned his attention to the others, "I'm not holding responsibility for that one." Blu's brows scrunched, his confusion deepened yet he didn't ask again. He didn't want to push Correll, the male seemed a bit flustered.

Mission spoke, catching their attention due to the incomprehensible language she spoke. At least, it was incomprehensible to most.

"Uhm," Esra seemed confused, glancing between her companions before looking at Mission again, "You don't owe us anything, it's a gift. If you try to pay us back, I will refuse."

"Did she just speak impline?" Correll asked, pulling their attention some.

"She did," Bast said, glancing at him and then to Mission.

"Well then, isn't that something," Mircea said a half smile on his face.

"What did she say?" Blu asked.

He was met with some silence, Bast looking like he wanted to say something, but stifled it by sucking his tongue to his teeth. Correll shrugged, "No idea, I just know it was impline."

"Do you know what you said?" Blu asked Mission.

"Ooo, Mircea," Esra hopped up and grabbed the man's wrist, tugging him downwards some, "You have to try on what I got you, too."

"But I already have clothes for Yefadorei."

"I know! It's just one outfit. Pleaseeee," She poked her bottom lip out and the tall elf gave a half smile.

"Okay, I'll try it on." Mircea said, taking the folded clothing as it was given to him and he was released from the tiny elf's grasp. He went to his part of the caravans, closing the door behind him.

Esra moved to Mission's side and sighed happily, "It's going to take him a minute to figure it out with those long legs. Do you want to try on the other outfits?" She was trying to move things along before something happened to the dress, or the shoes were too dirtied to clean properly.

Mission looked at everyone, slightly confused by what they meant. Her head kind of moving to each individual as they spoke around her. Blu finally addressed her and she just looked at him confused, "I didn't speak Impline? "

Arbonath raised his brow, "Well you definitely said something not in Common, and it weren't Dwarvish."

"Did you not hear it? Mission you didn't even sound like you."
Foxy pouted.

IT kind of dawned on her that it was weird for her to have known how the rings worked as soon as she put them on, and how little control she had when she muttered the words. Took her a moment, sort of like it was a thought she had projected by accident. She didn't even realise. "Uhh. I... I'm slightly confused."

Though Esra then caught her attention again, "I guess. Yeah might be a good idea." She agreed to wearing some more clothes, it might be a good idea - she could think and maybe distract everyone else from what just happened. She was kind of baffled that people were accusing her of talking Impline. She quickly walked back into her Wagon, undressing from the beautiful outfit Esra had provided and folded it nicely back onto the cot she slept in. She tried on the next, thinking what came over her. She then shrieked, feeling a poke on her bare skin prodding in the side of her hips and she turned around slightly naked. "OI!"

"Sorry sorry."
Foxy stuck out her tongue, she had slipped through the Wagon, sitting there in the small space. "Thought we could all go out in our new outfits together!"

"Hmm. Two Beautiful women? I don't think they'd be able to handle us."

"Oh well."

Mission laughed. They both got changed.

The second outfit was a more casual one compared to the dress. It was a top and trouser set, the top being coat of teal with more gold and silver embroidery that fell over her shoulders. It was slightly long but tapered off into two points at her back, stopping just below her bum and tucked beneath a belt at her waist. The trousers were black and uneven, the right leg having full coverage while the other stopped short, meeting the top of long boots. The coat sleeves were somewhat baggy, tucked into dark gloves that showed most of her fingers. There was room on the outfit for her to add to it or remove from it, as well as room for a weapon sheath.

Foxy's second outfit was one that still complimented her quite well. The torso was form fitting and sleeveless, save for the simple metal work around her neck, shoulders, and chest. It's main color was black, with sharp designs of silver and gold, and it seemed to tuck into the belt and trousers at her hips yet showed a triangle of flesh on her sides. Beneath the belt was a frill-like, see-through material of a purple hue on both sides of her hips. It was short and barely covered the pocket of the somewhat tight, striped trousers of various shades of black. The boots weren't as long, only coming to her knees and nearly blended with the dark material below it. She also had gloves that reached her mid-arms, holding the same sharp design to them.

The two left the caravan, joining the others after a moment.

Mircea had made it outside, dressed in his own new outfit. It was more regal than Blu was expecting, yet also not. The male's torso was mostly shown from the opening in the black top, but was hidden beneath a thicker material that hung from the silver metal petals on his shoulders. The cloak opened when he'd move his arms. The same metal wrapped around his hips, only it was black and silver, most of it hidden by a sash of teal and purple. The trousers were also black and somewhat baggy, fading a slight grey at their ends and tucked into boots that looked similar to Blu's from his second outfit.

"Esra, you went for dark colors this time, I see." Mircea spoke, looking over the gradient teal lining of the inside of the cloak.

"Ay, it'll be time for the guardian festival when we arrive. We might as well fit the celebration," Esra giggled.

"What's the guardian festival?" Blu asked.

Bast turned to him, "Do you remember the story I told you last night?"

"mhm," Blu nodded.

"Well, the guardian festival is one that celebrates the guardians, the deities from that story. It's a silly tradition."

"Oh, okay," Blu still looked somewhat confused, but didn't ask any further questions.

"Isn't it your turn, Esra?" Mal asked.

"When Mission is finished, yes." Esra said, patting her dress, "Oh, there they are!" the sprite exclaimed.

Mal gave them a whistle in friendly favor, Mircea clapping his hands together.

"remarkable!" Mircea said, a gentle smile on his face, "You two seem to have switched somehow, and yet you look individually amazing."

"Pretty!" Blu added, a happy smile on his face. He was hiding the sudden urge to grab Mission's coat tails and make them flop about like he had his sleeve.

Last edited:
Foxy wafted her hand at Mircea with a grin, "Oh you. Always so smoothly spoken."

Mission raised her eyebrow at him, "Well you're looking pretty good too, The metalwork petals suits you."

"Oooh Esra, I love these trousers. The metal really, pushes out my..." She looks at Blu then back at Es and whispers, "My boobs. Though... I kind of like it?"

Mission then turned her attention to Blu who had exclaimed his opinion - she smirked at him and quickly approached the boy and ruffled his hair up. "Hope you're getting a good eye from this too Blu, dressing in certain ways is just as important as Fighting n huntin."

She didn't mean to lecture, she was just. Having a bit of fun, keeping her mind from certain things. It helped. She went back to the Wagon with Foxy and they did their rounds, showing off the outfits and having a bit of a giggle with each other - they also teased at each other inside when they were getting changed. All around, the two had fun and eventually Mission slipped her usual top and bottoms on. Though she was definitely going to wear her new wardrobes at some point on their journey. Foxy liked her black striped pants so much she put them back on - hybridising her second outfit with her original.

Returning to the Camp with the others, Foxy sat beside Esra and clapped her hands, basically chanting her name. "ES. ES. ES."

Mission sat next to Blu, her arm pressed against his shoulder. "It'd fill your Old Folks' hearts with joy to see you in those clothes lookin' handsome."

"Aha," Mircea half laughed, some would assume coyly though he simply didn't know what to do with Mission's words. He gave Esra a slight wave before heading to get changed back into his original clothing, feeling far more comfortable in his baggy shirt and trousers at the moment.

Blu nodded, beaming up at Mission before she left to change again.

Bast began chanting with Foxy, "Es, Es, Es, Es!"

The sprite smiled proudly and took her clothing to the caravans, her chin held high as a joke. She came back out wearing a cyan dress which bottom's split out like petals. Underneath it was a small, thin petticoat that covered the openings with it's own sharp structure. It reminded Blu of a flower, the gold and silver ivy embroidery only strengthening that thought. Soft looking gloves covered part of her arms, meeting with the see-through material that hung from her shoulders. She also had tiny heels on, as well as stockings that covered her legs.

"aww," Bast said, having crouched beside Foxy before Esra had returned.

"You look like a doll," Blu spoke without thinking, unsure if that would be considered rude.

"I'll take that as a compliment!" Esra said as she smiled brightly.

"If I could fit you in my pocket, I'd take you everywhere," Mircea spoke, chuckling softly.

Esra giggled at the compliments and quickly ran back inside to show them the outfit she'd picked out for the festival.

"Okay, you can't laugh at me, I may cry," Esra said loudly before she opened the door again. She was also wearing dark colors, which was odd, especially for Esra. The tiny elf was dressed in a black poncho, the collar reaching up to her chin and the inside lining being gradients of purple. Underneath it was a black sleeved top with gold embroidery that reached over her trousers like a tunic, tucked under a small belt with thin boxes attached to it. She also had boot that reached her knees and blended with the dark material of her trousers.

"My heart is going to melt," Mircea said with an amused tone, "Esra, you're adorable."

"I haven't seen you in trousers in so long, I forgot you had legs," Bast teased. Esra pouted, nearly coming to yank on Bast's earring before Mal scooped her up in his hand.

"This little lady has a lot of creativity," Mal said, "We'd look like bums if it wasn't for her."

Esra smiled, crossing her legs as she sat on his hand, "You're too sweet, but I enjoy the praise, I must admit."

"Can we see the other outfits?" Blu asked, his head tilted slightly. It really was strange to see Esra in trousers for once.

Esra looked a little reluctant, "Not if Bast continues teasing me."

"Aw," Bast stood up and took Esra from Mal by her shoulders, setting her on the entrance to the caravans, "Show us, I wont say a word unless it's nice."

Esra smiled again, closing the door in his face. She went through her own rounds, which they gave compliments to. Bast was careful not to tease the little elf again, though he looked like he wanted to. She was finally dressed in her original clothing, joining the others for breakfast who hadn't eaten yet. They ate, too busy eating to talk much aside from random conversation.

Mircea stretched his arms after having cleaned the trenchers, "Well then, If we are ready to go, we should head out. Tore says we only have until noon to get through the other entrance." Luckily it was still morning and their early wake had only made things feel longer than they were.

Mission watched as Esra put on her outfits as chosen for herself. They were also nice and well picked, the sprite being just as beautiful as the rest of them. And cute. As she continued to do the rest of her rounds Mission went to get herself some food as well, filling her belly for the day ahead.

As they all chatted amongst themselves, Mircea suddenly caught their attention and spoke about leaving. Mission remembered she needed to talk to everyone whilst they were here and stood up, speaking after the elf finished.

"Another thing whilst I have you all here."

She looked around at everyone and her eyes finally stopped on Mircea.

"One of the riders that were chasing us confronted me in Lythrope. So I believe we may run into them again further down the road. But I have a plan. They seem relentless and very strong together."

Mission looked at Correll now.

"I can get them off the caravan or at least split them up. For today Correll can you ride with me? You'll have to be hooded and covered if you dont mind, my pretend Blu as I lure them away - though they may divide and we have to be ready to fight. Mircea?"

"How am I supposed to look like Blu?" Correll questioned somewhat harshly, "He's got a tail, and blue skin."

Mircea gently held a hand up to him, gesturing for him to wait, "I can't speak for Correll on this, or anyone aside from myself, but I'm willing to go with your plan. So long as you've thought of a way for you two to return."

"If it's needed, I can always cast a glamour over you to make you look at least somewhat like Blu," Bast spoke up, leaning on his hands as he sat on the ground, "Blue skin and tail included. You just wouldn't have the same face."

"Thanks to Bast, I know how to change my skin tone, too", Blu added somewhat weakly, "It's not much, but it may help if they get to me?"

"Ah, wait a moment," Mircea broke the chain of volunteers, "What about the fairy? Unless we have a pixie, there's no way to stop the fairy from tracking him."

"A fairy?" Blu inquired, his face riddled with confusion, "My mother always said fairies were nice, and pixies should be avoided."

"Well, in their natural states they are quite peaceful unless provoked, but a tamed fairy must do as commanded, their bound to the wills of their tamers," Bast informed the child, continuing before he could ask, "Pixies on the other hand are mischievous creatures, you could say. They aren't naturally evil, just not very friendly, either. They can't be tamed like fairies can, the only way to influence them is to gain their trust or strike a deal with them."

"They can understand us?" Blu asked another question.

"In a way," Bast spoke, not willing to elaborate on it further, "we can explain it later, for now we need to continue the discussion." The impline nodded.

"Yes, I don't know how we'd get a pixie to help us on such short notice, if they would at all." Mircea said, a hand coming to his chin.

"Welll....." Esra chimed in, somewhat weakly muttering, "I may know someone...Well, actually, you know them, too, but you've probably forgotten."

"Go on," Mircea looked intrigued, his left brow raising.

"Ah...Back when we took Avery to the marshes, we got lost for some time and well, I made a deal with a pixie that lives there." She looked as if she was expecting him to get aggressive, her words becoming quicker, "It got us in the mess in the first place, making illusions and all that, like they do. And, well, I made a deal that I would, maybe, sometimes, summon it so it could get out of the marshes. It's stuck there, you see, unless someone calls it. You didn't want me to and, well, it said it would hide that part of your memory so you wouldn't be a problem. I've sorta', kinda, been calling it from time to time.."

"Esra, you sneaky sprite," Bast spoke slowly, though the smile on his face and tone of voice showed that he was just as much impressed as he was surprised.

Mircea seemed less impressed, a slight frown on his features. His eyes closed and he huffed, "I can get pass it, if it will help."

"That would be quite helpful Esra, thank you. I was gonna suggest Arbie take some shots at it - but now he can focus on hauling ass and driving."

"Aye. I'm good at that."
The Dwarf let out a deep gruff breath at the end of his sentence.

"Well this plan should work even better than I thought, I was simply going to Have Correll just covered up - but with the Glamour on him I can keep his arms out or something. Show off that Blue skin. Hmm right. Lets go through this."

Mission cleared her throat and stood in the middle of everyone - looking around. Her eyes started on Correll, but he knew what he was doing so she looked over to Foxy.

"Foxy. You'll be topside, as usual - covering the Caravan as you usually do. With how small an enclosed the Wagons are the riders will probably want the space to fight. However, I'm sure they'll want to do a thorough search of the insides too - so Bast." Her eyes flick to him, her expression still serious - the tactician that she was taking over her mind doing the calculations. "With your nimble self, I entrust you with keeping the contents of our wagons clear from any hostiles. There are three of them so it's possible one will take the roofs, another will search the wagons and the other will come after me."

"Mal you need the space to fight too, you can be up top and give Foxy Back up or if Bast needs your help, keep the gaps between the Wagons clear. Keep your observations keen and make the judgement call, I have faith in you."

She turns to Arbonath, "Mind if Mircea, Blu and Esra hole up in your wagon at the front?"

The Dwarf raised it's eyebrow and folded his arms, he let out a deep sigh and rolled his eyes, "FINE. They can sit in there, but if I find any of y'all and moved my tools or touch anything yee shouldn't be. I'll wake you up for the next week via hummingbyrd."

She looks at Mircea, "You're the last line of defence, but it shouldn't come to that."

"Any Questions?"

The others shook their head. It was a risk to trust her plan considering what little they knew about her, but most of them followed behind Mircea's judgment. Mal spoke between the silence, "I'm not the most balanced fellow. I don't know how long I would last on the roof tops without falling off, but I'll do my best both inside and out."

Bast stood and patted the dirt and grass from his trousers before gesturing for Correll to follow him, "C'mon, this will take a few minutes." Correll huffed before nodding and following him into the caravans, grumbling "twinkle toes".

Mircea turned to look at Esra, a brow risen, "Well, summon this creature. Lets see if it will help us before we close off the other options."

Esra nodded, scurrying to the caravans and back out again with a leather pouch in her hands. She sat down beside Mircea, dropping the contents of the pouch onto the dirt. It looked to be a few leaves, stones, and what looked like small animal bones of some kind. Esra held them together, grasping some of the dirt along with it. She whispered something the others couldn't hear into the gap of her palms, afterwards taking a deep breath and blowing the contents into the air. Blu's head tilted, watching the herbs, leafs, and bones drift off.

Esra chuckled slightly when Blu gave her a confused look, "I'm a wind sprite, that's why I don't show an element."

Blu nodded, the confusion still on his face. Mircea frowned slightly, crouching down beside Esra, "Es.."

"Patience, you big tree." Esra said, rubbing her fingers in the dirt with a pout.

A moment later and Blu was looking around, along with Mircea. It seemed they were the first to notice the insect-like fluttering of wings coming closer, though it came in earshot of those who didn't have the same amount of hearing as the two. Blu looked around, trying to follow the sound until Esra made a pained noise, "Ow, that hurt."

He looked back to see that a small humanoid creature had landed on Esra's face, holding on to one of her ears. It was indeed small, smaller than he'd imagined at least. It looked as if it could lie across Mircea's hand comfortably. It was, however, just as odd looking as he expected. It had a human-like face where the skin of it was extremely pale, almost white, and black hair. This white was seen throughout part of it's stomach and arms. The rest was covered in an inky black, parts of it sticking out like feathers. Perhaps it was feathers, covering it's animal-like legs and showing talons on it's feet. It's eyes reminded Blu of Gin's, mostly black save for thin white pupils; however, they changed when the pixie started to fly again, burning a vibrant blue entirely. It had multiple wings, which were mostly see-through. As it moved around Esra, Blu could faintly tell that it also held some form of scales on it's body and wings that reminded Blu of Silte, the coloration changing with the light.

"Nettle," Esra said to the Pixie, watching as it paused and looked at her, the short, feather-like tendrils on it's head shifting, "Will you help us? We need to ward off a fairy tracking our Impline friend."

Nettle, as Esra had called it, looked around at them. It's head stopped at Blu for a moment before looking to Mircea and flying at him, stopping short of the elf's face. Mircea went cross eyed looking at it, his brows scrunching. The creature stared for a moment before quickly darting onto his head, making a mess of the man's hair before hanging from it and using it stand on the man's face like someone would climbing a mountain. Mircea looked visibly annoyed.

"Well then," Esra stood and huffed," I'd say he remembers you, Mircea."

"it's a he?" Mal asked, "How can you tell?"

"The males are much smaller than the females," Esra said, patting her dress, "A female pixie is also far more aggressive than this fellow ever was, at least to me. He doesn't like Mircea much, almost clawed his eyes out the first time they met."

"Is this supposed to be a threat, then?" Mircea asked, looking at the pixie on the side of his face. The creature gave a strange giggle-like sound, a clawed hand coming close to the elf's eye.

"I'd take that as a yes," Mal commented.

"You know, I could just swat you away."

"Anyways!" Esra said loudly, catching the creatures attention again, "Nettle, Mircea wont try to do anything to harm you, right Mircea?"

Mircea sighed, "Yes, that's right."

"Come on," Esra got closer to Mircea, looking at the creature, "I've summoned you many times, please help? We can consider it as strengthening our deal."

Nettle let go of Mircea, using its wings again. It flew around her before stopping, pointing a clawed finger to its mouth which was wider than Blu expected, and had many small, jagged teeth.

"I don't understand." Esra said, confusion on her expression.

The pixie sighed, giving a very garbled version of the word, "Fairy" as it pointed to its mouth again.

"OH, oh," Esra seemed a bit taken back, having understood the request. "IF you get the chance, I can't stop you, but you can't jeopardize the goal to do so."

Nettle gave some sort of clicking sound, a wide smile on its face.

"Did it just ask if it could eat the fairy?" Mircea questioned, some surprise to his face.

"Well, they are the only natural enemies of fairies..." Esra said, looking to the side, "It isn't unheard of, pixies eating fairies."

Blu looked grossed out, his nose curled. Though this expression turned to one of surprise when Nettle appeared before him. The pixie flew around him like it had Esra, coming to land onto Blu's head and bury itself in the boy's hair and roll around in the curls. It crawled down his face, its talon's poking his skin gently, the pressure light enough that it didn't break the skin. Nettle moved downwards into the boy's shirt and crept around his torso before flying out and rubbing it's head against Blu's neck. "Wh--what is it doing?"

"He's gathering your scent," Esra said, "Also adding his to you in the process. I'm not sure why...perhaps to keep the fairy at bay if it gets too close?"

Nettle looked over and gave the same clicking sound, though Blu couldn't see this.

Last edited:
Mission had never seen a Pixie before, and she was kind of disturbed and uncomfortable around it. Though if it was to help them, then an asset was an asset. Using something known as "evil" against their more evil foes. It was kind of ironic that they were battling a Fairy with a Pixie, yet their alignments to most would seem opposite. Mission patted Blu on the head and ruffled his hair, staring at the Pixie.

"It won't harm you or I'll pluck it's wings."

She then looks at Esra and smiles, "You've got some tricks up your sleeves haven't you?"

Foxy nudged Arbonath, he almost fell over again. He snapped his head in her direction and squinted at her. "What?!"

"I'll protect you."

Arbonath's eyes widened slightly, her comment not really taking him back but her posture and serious gaze weren't really Foxy. He stumbled over his words and spoke, "Uuuuh, okay."

"Just keep us on our path."
Foxy remembered Mission's wound and where she saw it from her past. She was being strong, but she was also a little scared. Arbonath looked away from her, his folded arms tightened.

"I'm just afraid of Mircea touching my stuff."

Foxy rolled her eyes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back