• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Resource 「 萬 」𝙖𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙨 — workshop & freebies

wow!!! ✨✨ 😱👏 she never 🙅🙅 misses 🎯 👍!!!!! all 😃 these 👨‍💻 codes 👨‍💻 ✨ have my 🥰🥰 whole heart ❤💕💖💕💝!! !!
✋ here, queen 👸✨u dropped ur crown 💁‍♀️👑

😳😳 i told myself 👩‍🦰👩‍🦰 i wouldn't clog 🚽 up 💹💹 this thread 🧵 w replies 🗣 but . . ... omg 😳 Her Majesty Uxie 👸 👑 Queen of the Domain of Coding 👩‍💻👩‍💻, Defender of the 🌈 Aesthetic ✨✨🤩🤪 Realm 🌏 💫 🌟 and ur emoji power 🤡🤡 are too compelling to resist 😍😍 thank u 🙏🙏my idol 👁 -- i dropped this crown 💁‍♀️👑 bc i stole it from u 🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️

Hi! reveriee reveriee I'm using your absolutely stunning "son of geb" IC code and I cant seem to change the font. I'm using google fonts and I've tried using the font-family that's on Google fonts and it's still not working. I've even tried manually putting them in instead of using the variables. Any advice is most appreciated. 😊😊😊

Hi! reveriee reveriee I'm using your absolutely stunning "son of geb" IC code and I cant seem to change the font. I'm using google fonts and I've tried using the font-family that's on Google fonts and it's still not working. I've even tried manually putting them in instead of using the variables. Any advice is most appreciated. 😊😊😊
hello !! thank you for the compliments, it means so much and i really appreciate it 🥰

as for the fonts, make sure that you're changing the corresponding font in the call out along with the variables !! the call out is basically the [font=][/font] at the top of the code in the comments, which for my codes is around --CODE BY REVERIEE-- (you'll see this in other people's codes as well -- usually right at the top for easy access). this is because many google fonts need to be put in the [font=][/font] format at least once within the code to actually appear -- which is why this is required for codes that use variables ^^ for example, on son of geb, you'll notice that [font=Times New Roman][font=Karla]--CODE BY REVERIEE--[/font][/font] is at the top of the code. if you want to change the body font (karla) to something else, change it both within the variables and at the top !!

if that still doesn't work, your font might be in a different font family (ie serif, handwriting, etc), so make sure you change the font family as well (for example, 'Karla', sans-serif --> 'Georgia', serif)

if you're still having issues, go ahead and send me a pm and i'll be glad to assist you further !!

13 -- groupie love (interest check)
groupie love
interest check
tabs
groupie love
by lana del rey
don't remove
credit

react
if you use
variables
at the top
tips in the
comments

hello hello ~ this is an interest check requested by the wonderful milkette milkette 💗 it can double as a cs as well !! feel free to change it up as needed, just keep the credit as always ^^ hope you enjoy

• about me
    type your introduction here. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Morbi ipsum turpis, tincidunt quis blandit at, tempor ut neque. Phasellus at justo imperdiet, posuere nisi et, luctus lectus. Etiam nec mauris tellus. Maecenas molestie sem a nisl fringilla hendrerit. Vestibulum erat erat, bibendum vel pharetra sed, tempor in ex. Proin lectus arcu, laoreet eu purus a, dignissim pellentesque nisi. Maecenas interdum risus quis erat viverra accumsan. Suspendisse vestibulum, urna ac varius sagittis, odio lacus semper lacus, at convallis enim mauris quis dui. Vivamus sed dignissim lectus, vitae cursus nisi. Nunc feugiat ante sit amet nisl fermentum varius. Quisque interdum dui sit amet lacus volutpat, ac malesuada magna accumsan. Vestibulum rutrum suscipit egestas. Nullam non dolor at ante ultrices egestas.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Morbi ipsum turpis, tincidunt quis blandit at, tempor ut neque. Phasellus at justo imperdiet, posuere nisi et, luctus lectus. Etiam nec mauris tellus. Maecenas molestie sem a nisl fringilla hendrerit. Vestibulum erat erat, bibendum vel pharetra sed, tempor in ex. Proin lectus arcu, laoreet eu purus a, dignissim pellentesque nisi. Maecenas interdum risus quis erat viverra accumsan. Suspendisse vestibulum, urna ac varius sagittis, odio lacus semper lacus, at convallis enim mauris quis dui. Vivamus sed dignissim lectus, vitae cursus nisi. Nunc feugiat ante sit amet nisl fermentum varius. Quisque interdum dui sit amet lacus volutpat, ac malesuada magna accumsan. Vestibulum rutrum suscipit egestas. Nullam non dolor at ante ultrices egestas.
groupie
love
groupie love
lana del rey
coded by reveriee.

Last edited:
groupie love
interest check
tabs
-- do not remove credit
-- mobile-friendly
-- dark + light mode friendly
-- use the variables at the top of the code to change things like colors, pics, fonts, etc.
-- tips are included in the comments, but don't be afraid to ask questions or bring up any concerns
-- please leave a reaction if you use the code :D

hello hello ~ this is an interest check requested by the wonderful milkette milkette 💗 it can double as a cs as well !! feel free to change it up as needed, just keep the credit as always ( ´▽`) hope you enjoy

• about me
    type your introduction here. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Morbi ipsum turpis, tincidunt quis blandit at, tempor ut neque. Phasellus at justo imperdiet, posuere nisi et, luctus lectus. Etiam nec mauris tellus. Maecenas molestie sem a nisl fringilla hendrerit. Vestibulum erat erat, bibendum vel pharetra sed, tempor in ex. Proin lectus arcu, laoreet eu purus a, dignissim pellentesque nisi. Maecenas interdum risus quis erat viverra accumsan. Suspendisse vestibulum, urna ac varius sagittis, odio lacus semper lacus, at convallis enim mauris quis dui. Vivamus sed dignissim lectus, vitae cursus nisi. Nunc feugiat ante sit amet nisl fermentum varius. Quisque interdum dui sit amet lacus volutpat, ac malesuada magna accumsan. Vestibulum rutrum suscipit egestas. Nullam non dolor at ante ultrices egestas.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Morbi ipsum turpis, tincidunt quis blandit at, tempor ut neque. Phasellus at justo imperdiet, posuere nisi et, luctus lectus. Etiam nec mauris tellus. Maecenas molestie sem a nisl fringilla hendrerit. Vestibulum erat erat, bibendum vel pharetra sed, tempor in ex. Proin lectus arcu, laoreet eu purus a, dignissim pellentesque nisi. Maecenas interdum risus quis erat viverra accumsan. Suspendisse vestibulum, urna ac varius sagittis, odio lacus semper lacus, at convallis enim mauris quis dui. Vivamus sed dignissim lectus, vitae cursus nisi. Nunc feugiat ante sit amet nisl fermentum varius. Quisque interdum dui sit amet lacus volutpat, ac malesuada magna accumsan. Vestibulum rutrum suscipit egestas. Nullam non dolor at ante ultrices egestas.
groupie
love
groupie love
lana del rey
coded by reveriee.

I LOVE IT TYSMSMM 💕💕💕 ur so talented what the heckkxjdj !!!??

omg the post aesthetic update i'm in LOVE (/▽\*)。o○♡
it held me at gunpoint and snatched my wig unngg

Hi! I just wanted to let you know that your intro code fails on firefox. You'll need to have fallbacks added to anything that uses fit-content.
width: -moz-fit-content; width: fit-content;

That should make everything functional on firefox! c:

Hi! I just wanted to let you know that your intro code fails on firefox. You'll need to have fallbacks added to anything that uses fit-content.
width: -moz-fit-content; width: fit-content;

That should make everything functional on firefox! c:
thank you so much for telling me about this !! i just updated the intro code -- i hope it works properly on firefox now ^^ feel free to let me know if there's any other compatibility issues ( ´▽`)

14 -- neon lights (placeholder)
neon lights
placeholder
don't remove
credit

react
if you use
variables
at the top
tips in the
comments

here's a pretty simple placeholder for y'all to use (*^o^*) there's a filter over the image in the example below -- feel free to remove that in the variables. if you would like to use a light theme version of this code, simply change up the colors in the variables -- the background color is always customizable !! i have a design for a matching cs and ic code, but we'll see if those debut any time soon. as always, follow the comments for tips and i hope you enjoy !!

#role here
#fc here
overflowing colour
neon lights
reveriee ©

Last edited:
i just wanna say im in love with everything u post in here and i'm gonna use the son of geb one bc *chefs kiss* simplistic in my middle name and i love a clean line.

15 -- achromatic (cs)
achromatic
character sheet
don't remove
credit

react
if you use
variables
at the top
tips in the
comments

i. have. returned.

🤩💫✨

this is a fairly simplistic cs code, made for a personal project of mine -- for those of you who don't like to use face claims, i hope this appeals to you! it's mobile-friendly and as always, comments are written into the code. hope you enjoy (^з^)-☆

name here
— basics
full name
here
alias
here
sexuality
here
— visage
height
0 cm
hair
here
eyes
here
virtue
virtue
virtue
vice
vice
vice
— description
reveriee ©

Last edited:
wowowowowowow
i can't decide which one is my favorite, they're all so good 😭

16 -- son of geb (no image scrolls)
son of geb
(no img scroll)
miscellaneous
don't remove
credit

react
if you use
variables
at the top
tips in the
comments

click
here
if you would like the version with image scrolls

i have seen too many people not know how to remove the image scroll so i decided to intervene 😤

this is the exact same code as the original son of geb, just without the scrolls in the images! hope this has some use to some of yall ~

Musabyimana
;; pierre
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

coded by reveriee.

Musabyimana
;; pierre

coded by reveriee.

Last edited:
17 -- the last (ic)
the last
in-character
(마지막) the last
by agust d
don't remove
credit

react
if you use
variables
at the top
tips in the
comments

here is a (mobile-friendly!) code i made on a whim to stretch my coding legs once again

the design is heavily inspired by the album cover of agust d's eponymous debut, featuring a music player with my favorite song from the album. though the code is entitled "the last," hopefully this code will not be the last that graces this workshop 🥴

the image used is from @yangjihoon_'s (photographer) instagram. hope you enjoy!

THE LAST
Some try to shut my mouth and say I should swallow this forbidden fruit

tragedy anger desolation
the sinner
at times i'm scared of myself too
the last
agust d
mood: shitty
interactions: unfortunately graced by your presence
scroll

© reveriee

Last edited:
18 -- time flyers (cs)
time flyers
character sheet
tabs
accordion
set [
PH
/
IC
]
なんでもないや (nandemonaiya)
RADWIMPS
don't remove
credit

react
if you use
variables
at the top
tips in the
comments

hello all

this is a character sheet inspired by and featuring the female protagonist of your name! i wanted to explore a concept using blur, so here it is. anticipate a matching in-character code and placeholder 👀 but knowing me it may never happen (i am working on the matching cs for neon lights many moons after ....)

hope you like!

• about

三葉
    scroll
    name
    Miyamizu mitsuha (宮水 三葉)
    DOB
    dec 1st, 1995
    pob
    itomori, jp
    Oh, we are time flyers, dashing up the steps of time now ...
    height
    here
    weight
    here
about psyche history misc
© reveriee

Last edited:
19 -- time flyers (placeholder)
time flyers
placeholder
set [
cs
/
IC
]
なんでもないや (nandemonaiya)
by RADWIMPS
don't remove
credit

react
if you use
variables
at the top
tips in the
comments

here is a matching placeholder for time flyers! nothing fancy but it is becoming a Developing Set. we love

miyamizu mitsuha
#role here
#fc here
© reveriee

Last edited:
20 -- time flyers (ic)
time flyers
in-character
set [
cs
/
ph
]
なんでもないや (nandemonaiya)
by RADWIMPS
don't remove
credit

react
if you use
variables
at the top
tips in the
comments

and at last, here is the matching ic to time flyers (click the links on the left to see the other codes in the set).

hope you enjoy!

mood
here
outfit
link

miyamizu mitsuha.
© reveriee

Last edited:
son of geb
in-character
hidden scroll in imgs
don't remove
credit

react
if you use
variables
at the top
tips in the
comments

click
here
if you would like the version without image scrolls

here is a pretty simple ic code! there are hidden scrolls in each of the pics for mood, outfit, etc. it's pretty easy to navigate PLUS it's mobile friendly, but as always, i'm here if y'all need any help ( ´▽`) there are two versions below but the colors (including the background colors !! feel free to create a new mode hehe) are very easily changeable using the variables !!

mood :
here

outfit :
mentions :
reveriee reveriee

interactions :
reveriee reveriee
Musabyimana
;; pierre

coded by reveriee.

mood :
here

outfit :
mentions :
reveriee reveriee

interactions :
reveriee reveriee
Musabyimana
;; pierre

coded by reveriee.
DearWormwood DearWormwood first one !! i used this one way back when and i think it's pretty neato :]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back