What's new
  • When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Resource γ€Œ δΈ– γ€π™–π™šπ™€π™£π™¨ β€” workshop

reveriee

as the poets say
wow!!! ✨✨ πŸ˜±πŸ‘ she never πŸ™…πŸ™… misses 🎯 πŸ‘!!!!! all πŸ˜ƒ these πŸ‘¨β€πŸ’» codes πŸ‘¨β€πŸ’» ✨ have my πŸ₯°πŸ₯° whole heart β€πŸ’•πŸ’–πŸ’•πŸ’!! !!
βœ‹ here, queen πŸ‘Έβœ¨u dropped ur crown πŸ’β€β™€οΈπŸ‘‘
😳😳 i told myself πŸ‘©β€πŸ¦°πŸ‘©β€πŸ¦° i wouldn't clog 🚽 up πŸ’ΉπŸ’Ή this thread 🧡 w replies πŸ—£ but . . ... omg 😳 Her Majesty Uxie πŸ‘Έ πŸ‘‘ Queen of the Domain of Coding πŸ‘©β€πŸ’»πŸ‘©β€πŸ’», Defender of the 🌈 Aesthetic ✨✨🀩πŸ€ͺ Realm 🌏 πŸ’« 🌟 and ur emoji power 🀑🀑 are too compelling to resist 😍😍 thank u πŸ™πŸ™my idol πŸ‘ -- i dropped this crown πŸ’β€β™€οΈπŸ‘‘ bc i stole it from u πŸ™‡β€β™€οΈπŸ™‡β€β™€οΈ

Maskruelty

Hail the Aesir
Hi! reveriee reveriee I'm using your absolutely stunning "son of geb" IC code and I cant seem to change the font. I'm using google fonts and I've tried using the font-family that's on Google fonts and it's still not working. I've even tried manually putting them in instead of using the variables. Any advice is most appreciated. 😊😊😊

reveriee

as the poets say
Hi! reveriee reveriee I'm using your absolutely stunning "son of geb" IC code and I cant seem to change the font. I'm using google fonts and I've tried using the font-family that's on Google fonts and it's still not working. I've even tried manually putting them in instead of using the variables. Any advice is most appreciated. 😊😊😊
hello !! thank you for the compliments, it means so much and i really appreciate it πŸ₯°β€

as for the fonts, make sure that you're changing the corresponding font in the call out along with the variables !! the call out is basically the [font=][/font] at the top of the code in the comments, which for my codes is around --CODE BY REVERIEE-- (you'll see this in other people's codes as well -- usually right at the top for easy access). this is because many google fonts need to be put in the [font=][/font] format at least once within the code to actually appear -- which is why this is required for codes that use variables ^^ for example, on son of geb, you'll notice that [font=Times New Roman][font=Karla]--CODE BY REVERIEE--[/font][/font] is at the top of the code. if you want to change the body font (karla) to something else, change it both within the variables and at the top !!

if that still doesn't work, your font might be in a different font family (ie serif, handwriting, etc), so make sure you change the font family as well (for example, 'Karla', sans-serif --> 'Georgia', serif)

if you're still having issues, go ahead and send me a pm and i'll be glad to assist you further !!

13 -- groupie love (interest check) New

reveriee

as the poets say
❝
groupie love
interest check
tabs
-- do not remove credit
-- mobile-friendly
-- dark + light mode friendly
-- use the variables at the top of the code to change things like colors, pics, fonts, etc.
-- tips are included in the comments, but don't be afraid to ask questions or bring up any concerns
-- please leave a reaction if you use the code :D

hello hello ~ this is an interest check requested by the wonderful milkette milkette πŸ’— it can double as a cs as well !! feel free to change it up as needed, just keep the credit as always ( Β΄β–½ο½€) hope you enjoy

• about me
    type your introduction here. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Morbi ipsum turpis, tincidunt quis blandit at, tempor ut neque. Phasellus at justo imperdiet, posuere nisi et, luctus lectus. Etiam nec mauris tellus. Maecenas molestie sem a nisl fringilla hendrerit. Vestibulum erat erat, bibendum vel pharetra sed, tempor in ex. Proin lectus arcu, laoreet eu purus a, dignissim pellentesque nisi. Maecenas interdum risus quis erat viverra accumsan. Suspendisse vestibulum, urna ac varius sagittis, odio lacus semper lacus, at convallis enim mauris quis dui. Vivamus sed dignissim lectus, vitae cursus nisi. Nunc feugiat ante sit amet nisl fermentum varius. Quisque interdum dui sit amet lacus volutpat, ac malesuada magna accumsan. Vestibulum rutrum suscipit egestas. Nullam non dolor at ante ultrices egestas.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Morbi ipsum turpis, tincidunt quis blandit at, tempor ut neque. Phasellus at justo imperdiet, posuere nisi et, luctus lectus. Etiam nec mauris tellus. Maecenas molestie sem a nisl fringilla hendrerit. Vestibulum erat erat, bibendum vel pharetra sed, tempor in ex. Proin lectus arcu, laoreet eu purus a, dignissim pellentesque nisi. Maecenas interdum risus quis erat viverra accumsan. Suspendisse vestibulum, urna ac varius sagittis, odio lacus semper lacus, at convallis enim mauris quis dui. Vivamus sed dignissim lectus, vitae cursus nisi. Nunc feugiat ante sit amet nisl fermentum varius. Quisque interdum dui sit amet lacus volutpat, ac malesuada magna accumsan. Vestibulum rutrum suscipit egestas. Nullam non dolor at ante ultrices egestas.
groupie
love
groupie love
lana del rey
coded by reveriee.

milkette

(❁´◑`❁)
❝
groupie love
interest check
tabs
-- do not remove credit
-- mobile-friendly
-- dark + light mode friendly
-- use the variables at the top of the code to change things like colors, pics, fonts, etc.
-- tips are included in the comments, but don't be afraid to ask questions or bring up any concerns
-- please leave a reaction if you use the code :D

hello hello ~ this is an interest check requested by the wonderful milkette milkette πŸ’— it can double as a cs as well !! feel free to change it up as needed, just keep the credit as always ( Β΄β–½ο½€) hope you enjoy

• about me
    type your introduction here. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Morbi ipsum turpis, tincidunt quis blandit at, tempor ut neque. Phasellus at justo imperdiet, posuere nisi et, luctus lectus. Etiam nec mauris tellus. Maecenas molestie sem a nisl fringilla hendrerit. Vestibulum erat erat, bibendum vel pharetra sed, tempor in ex. Proin lectus arcu, laoreet eu purus a, dignissim pellentesque nisi. Maecenas interdum risus quis erat viverra accumsan. Suspendisse vestibulum, urna ac varius sagittis, odio lacus semper lacus, at convallis enim mauris quis dui. Vivamus sed dignissim lectus, vitae cursus nisi. Nunc feugiat ante sit amet nisl fermentum varius. Quisque interdum dui sit amet lacus volutpat, ac malesuada magna accumsan. Vestibulum rutrum suscipit egestas. Nullam non dolor at ante ultrices egestas.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Morbi ipsum turpis, tincidunt quis blandit at, tempor ut neque. Phasellus at justo imperdiet, posuere nisi et, luctus lectus. Etiam nec mauris tellus. Maecenas molestie sem a nisl fringilla hendrerit. Vestibulum erat erat, bibendum vel pharetra sed, tempor in ex. Proin lectus arcu, laoreet eu purus a, dignissim pellentesque nisi. Maecenas interdum risus quis erat viverra accumsan. Suspendisse vestibulum, urna ac varius sagittis, odio lacus semper lacus, at convallis enim mauris quis dui. Vivamus sed dignissim lectus, vitae cursus nisi. Nunc feugiat ante sit amet nisl fermentum varius. Quisque interdum dui sit amet lacus volutpat, ac malesuada magna accumsan. Vestibulum rutrum suscipit egestas. Nullam non dolor at ante ultrices egestas.
groupie
love
groupie love
lana del rey
coded by reveriee.
I LOVE IT TYSMSMM πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’• ur so talented what the heckkxjdj !!!??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)