AEGIS: Training Facility 108

Emma Jennings

EJ-1.png

STATS xxxxx

mood: immaturity rocks

company: mary, mitch, denzil, lucas

tags:
@ViAdvena @too much idea @RemainingQuestions @Gus
Fast Forwarding a bit to save time and fluff, Emma simply stared at Mary as she gave the illusion that she was from above. As in, like, heaven above. No waaay! Emma may be clumsy, but in no was was she that naive. Or was she?

…..Na. This girl was definitely trolling.

“My name’s Emma.” The dual-toned girl said and stuck out her hand to shake Mary’s hand. “So, bird-girl--” She started, but was so rudely interrupted by one Mr Klerk. Oh… they were already in the classroom already? Wait a minute… When did they get there? Emma’s feet had been moving, but she had hardly paid any attention to where she was going. Apparently she and Mary landed themselves right into the classroom.

Emma gave Mr Klerk a look that said
‘I’m watching you, Sir. Don’t go teleporting students into class now.’ She then took a seat somewhat close to Mary and the other girl in the room (Mitch). Upon sitting down, her thoughts quieted. Even though she had decent grades at her normal school, here, it seemed that all of her focus was on people. Making friends, fitting in. Her eyes darted this way and that before her brain started to go into auto-shutdown. If lecturing was going to start, she was probably going to zone out.

But before her mind could completely shut off, there was a sound and some kind of crash. Raising her head that had just dropped to the desk, she looked over to find… OH SWEET MOTHER--what that hell was that?! Emma pushed herself out of her seat to see what was behind the desk. Instantly her face turned red and she placed a hand over her mouth.

And then the fit of giggles came. First, they were blocked by her hand and closed lips, but soon they became snickers and pfffts as she busted out giggling.
“He’s-he’s naked!” Why she found it so amusing… well, maybe it was just her immature humor. She settled back into her seat and hid her face in her arms on the desk as she tried to stifle her giggles. It obviously wasn’t working by how her shoulders shook and the muffled sounds of snickering escaped.

As Klerk came back with the fire blanket for the boy and asked if the boy could walk out on his own, Emma raised her head. Finally, her giggles died off.
“Ah, Sir!” She raised her hand to get Klerk’s attention. “Don’t you think you should get him squared away? We’ll watch the classroom till you get back.”

VJg2IJn.png

_____

Mood: 'i will cut you'

Company: luci, riely, praxi, manu

Tags:
@RemainingQuestions @Teh Frixz @Suzuki Mine @mayhem TR4NQU1L17Y
Leo didn’t reply to Luci’s question. Oh no, the kid would find out soon enough that Leo was completely improvising and playing everything by ear. He had no idea who he was going to bother. It would be whichever teacher they encountered first. And so the man continued to briskly walk into the main building.

But then… that slight scent… He knew that scent. Looking behind him, he raised his index finger to his lips, signalling for Luci to keep quiet. He then turned forward again and stealthily moved onward.

"I'm not afraid of anyone here, teacher, student or otherwise.”

Oho that voice… Leo knew that voice. It was that security guard, wasn’t it? No… it was that
pizza thief.

“Not afraid, huh?” Leo asked, now behind the guards, uncomfortably close. How he managed to sneak over was the least of their problems. A hand came slamming down on the top of the pizza box, closing it and keeping it from being opened. “It seems like you found one of my missing pizzas, Zdunowski. How unfortunate that its pretty much gone. Unfortunate for you.”

Oh yes, Leo was pretty ticked about his missing pizza. Of course, playing up his anger was definitely more fun. His glaring emerald glare shifted from pinning Riley to acknowledging the others in the area.
“Kokinos.” Eyes shifted and locked on Manu. His shoulders tensed and fingers started to curl on the pizza box lid. “Cretin.”

Raising up to full height now, he motioned Luci over.
“I’m assuming this is the student you’re talking about. How about you have a chat with the little glow worm while I go find a class to merge with?” He patted Luci’s back before taking the pizzas from him.

Lucas Marsolet

The teacher stares down at him for what seems like a very long time, as if trying to decide what, exactly he is looking at. Meanwhile, from the other side of the desk, the giggles have started.

“He’s-he’s naked!”

Great. So much for staying hidden. What's the bright side here, not being on the 6:00 news? Or at least, not yet. Probably still time to make it if the video goes viral. At least the hilarity seems to have shaken Mr. DeKlerk out of his momentary trance.

"I need to step out for a moment, please remain seated."

He's leaving me here? Naked, in a classroom with three girls? Viarge me-maudit, what am I going to do? Panic surges, held in check, barely, by focusing on his breath. Control the breath, control the Chi, control the mind. The mind serves the body's needs. Breathe. Breathe. Take stock. This is a tactical situation. Face it. Options for escape? Back into the outlet? No. Could end up anywhere. At least currently, he is at school. He risks a quick peek over the top of the desk. Emma's head is down on her desk, giggling uncontrollably. Neither Mitch nor Marianne have their phones out. Could make a break for the door? Cover his privates with these these lecture notes maybe? Not a great plan, but not a lot of other options... He is just screwing up the courage to go when the teacher comes back trailing a silvery fire blanket from the hall. Of course. Should have guessed. Relief floods through him, as the blanket is draped over his spare frame. The silvery mesh coating sparks a little as it touches his skin, but luckily the blanket has a wool component and doesn't just phase right through him. He stands up awkwardly, clutching the blanket about him with both hands, not looking toward the other students. He mouths a silent “Thank you” to the professor. DeKlerk leans in and tells him quietly,

"Uh, there should be spare clothes in the physical classes, just in case someone burns their clothes off."

He scratched the back of his neck and looks away, shifting uncomfortably.

"I have a class, but can you find the way to one of those?"

Lucas nods like a manic bobblehead doll during an earthquake and beelines for the door. Mitch and Marianne try to play it cool, and Mitch almost pulls it off, sipping her beverage with resolute placidity, as if to say, 'What? Just another day in AEGIS, nothing to see here.' Emma though, just can't. Her head pops up and her hand shoots up in the air like a signal flare, giggles gone, suddenly all business.

“Ah, Sir! Don’t you think you should get him squared away? We’ll watch the classroom till you get back.”

Lucas doesn't linger to hear what the professor might say, but bustles down the hall as fast as his makeshift silver toga will allow, heading for the gym.

PFevEJe.jpg

Location: Outside Political powers classroom, wrapped in a fire blanket, heading for the gym.

Nearby: Denzil, Mitch, Marianne, Emma

Mood: Mortified

@s @RemainingQuestions, @CRiTiCAL ERR0R, @ViAdvena, @too much idea

Last edited by a moderator:
Luci Tolbert

Mood: Startled

Company: Two guards and a... teacher?

@'s: @Teh Frixz @Suzuki Mine @mayhem TR4NQU1L17Y

Leo ignored Luci's question, but headed back to the front desk, signalling him to keep quiet. It was then that things got even weirder. The kind teacher seemed to fall away entirely as the man exuded his anger. Luci had to keep from gulping in sudden fear, wondering just who the real Leo De Luca was, and which the mask. All this about a pizza, too.

And then Luci was left, with three adults that just had their stolen pizza stolen back, while his teacher went on what seemed like a wild goose chase. It was hard not to be intimidated. Still, best to just be polite and hope for the best. With his hands no longer holding a stack of pizzas, they were free to shake. "I'm Luci Tolbert, it's my first day here." True, all true but the wide smile wasn't meant at all. Of course, one of the guards had already met him, but the other two here hadn't yet.

Luci's eyes jumped from detail to detail, not looking at the faces of the other people. From the gleam of the name badge of the guard he didn't know, the Kokinos that Leo mentioned earlier. Twitch, to the tiny heap of dust that had been swept into a corner of the desk, to the gleam of the rest of it, to the shadows in the corner of the monitor. Luci's eyes swept over everything as he introduced himself, everything but the people he was introducing himself to.

Denzil de Klerk

Mood: Frazzled

Company: Three students that might be better than he is in an emergency and a naked guy with a fire blanket

@'s: @CRiTiCAL ERR0R @ViAdvena @too much idea @Gus

Denzil had to consider the idea that his students were better in this somewhat of an emergency than he was. It wasn't a bitter tought, since he became a teacher for a reason, but it was definitely there. Still, the two-haired girl had a very good point. The guy looked like he had gone through some trouble to even get here, and now he didn't even have his clothes, or wallet.

Decision made, Denzil followed the man, boy?, out of his classroom. With one final glance at his three students, and they really didn't look like the kind that would ruin a classroom, he left. As an after thought, he sticked his head back inside, "Early bird! You're the DJ until I get back!" That ought to stop any arguments about that before they stopped.

"Dude!" Denzil hurried after the still smoking guy, and rather easily caught up with him. The toga that the fire blanket made really didn't make for easy wearing. "Are you sure you're okay?" Denzil looked over the guy, and really felt bad that he had sent him away on his own. "I'm pretty sure I have a key to the gym, just in case, I think?" Denzil surreptitiously checked his pockets for his keys, and luckily they were there. "And don't you need to report your wallet and all that lost?" Denzil scratched his head, and thought of any of the relevant experience he might have had. He lost a lot of his things, but mostly around his house, not... wherever this guy had come from.

zqerUE6.gif

Dante V. Niccals Location: Halls, somewhere...

With: A piece of toast

Mood: Toasted?

@:
After the snow adventures of the morning, Dante had spirited off to dry himself and grab something to eat. Sadly there was only time for toast, which was now present in his hand as he ate it while walking idly through the school's hallways. He wasn't completely sure where he was, but then again he wasn't particularly paying attention to where he was walking. Having been there for as long as he had he'd accrued the right to a free period or two where he could just wander to his delight until he needed to be somewhere.

As it was, Somewhere was not where he needed to be at that very moment. Instead he thought about another world full of darkness and gloom and light houses with large candles and a possible story he could derive from this world of his creation. He took a bite of his toast, chewed carefully, swallowed, and then went for another bite. The halls were quiet, for the most part. Some people could be heard in classrooms, others somewhere in the hall being far too loud for their own good, and he himself. His footsteps were the only sound coming from him.

Ah, such bliss it is to have no need to be anywhere but where he is...

Micah Kyras

Micah sat in his office, quietly flicking an illusory ball of lightning between his hands. He didn't have much to do without any students or faculty to counsel, nor did he really have anything to practice, his next show wasn't for a while. So, he sat there, considering his options. He could wander the campus, maybe stop in and play some pranks on students or teachers, but that would probably get him fired, and he didn't want that. He could also just sit in here and nap until someone came in, but that would be 'unprofessional'. So he decided he'd throw a party of some sort. Some big sha-bang, honestly for no reason, just as something to get everyone excited. He started making up some posters, big, colorful things with large letters and party hats and pictures of records and what-not. Music notes, food, drinks, the works. He looked at the finished product and nodded. Now all he had to do was make about 3000 copies and find some faculty to help. He left the paper in his office and made his way out, looking for someone, anyone, who could possibly help to pull this all off.

Lucas Marsolet

Once out of sight of the class, Lucas hikes up his toga as far as his modesty will allow and shuffles off down the hallway. The awkwardness of his gait, and the chaffing sensation of the metallic fibers of the blanket sparking and phasing through his skin make him feel like some kind of ungainly monster, like an early tetrapod ancestor, waddling out onto land for the first time, vulnerable and alone. By contrast, his recent navigation of the electrical grid had felt far more natural than this. Fluid. Direct and immediate. Also terrifying. It was definitely something he should talk about with professor Torchinovich. Just one semester of Mental Discipline under his belt, and already he had used his powers to get where he wanted to go for the first time. More or less. That's progress. Footsteps rapidly approaching from behind him brought him back to the present.

"Dude! Are you sure you're okay?"

Professor deKlerk again, rushing up to him, concern and pity warring for control of his face.

I'm fine, professor, really. I am just late for Mental Discipline is all, and anyway you have class as well, don't worry about me.”

deKlerk seemed not to have heard him, distractedly rummaging through his pockets, looking worried and harried. Lucas started to speak again, but the professor had found what he was looking for and proffered his ring of keys to the facility, beaming with philanthropic pride and relief, now that he could do something helpful.

"I'm pretty sure I have a key to the gym, just in case.And don't you need to report your wallet and all that lost?"

Ugh. Wallet. Probably in impound along with Justice at the local police department by now. Nothing really valuable in it anyway. Just his identity card really needs retrieval. A problem for tomorrow, at this point. Meanwhile, how to break it to the professor gently? He clearly has forgotten Lucas's powers. Without his limiter... *sigh*

Rather than try to explain Lucas apologetically holds out his hand to take the ring of keys. The professor triumphantly places them into his outstretched palm. There is a slight sparkle and a smell of ozone, and the keys clink onto the floor between the two of them. Denzil looks down, puzzled. Lucas suppresses a smile, both touched by his teacher's solicitude and amused by his absent mindedness.

Professor, I'm an electro-morph, remember? That's what the AEGIS technicians told me anyway. Without my limiter, I can't hold onto anything conductive. Don't worry about me. I'm sure Professor De Luca will let me into the gym's locker room for some spare clothes. And if he's not there, all the doors in the gym are metal anyway! I just hope Professor Torchinovich has a spare limiter I can borrow. But I will settle for some sweatpants and a tee shirt for now. Thanks so much for thinking of grabbing the blanket, professor. You are a real lifesaver. You better get back to your class now though. That girl Emma is a prankster. You don't want to leave her alone too long.”

Professor deKlerk looks surprised, as if the thought of any youngster having nefarious motives of even the mildest sort is a new concept to him, but nods distractedly and turns to hurry back to class.

Professor?! You forgot your keys!”

PFevEJe.jpg

Nearby: Denzil deKlerk (possibly Dante, Micah and Leo also)

Mood: In a hurry, bemused

@s @RemainingQuestions, @CRiTiCAL ERR0R, @TheDaftStudent, @DJ MagicHat, @KingOfImagination

Z9zapXh.png

Company: Riley, Jeremy, Manu, Leo, Luci

Mood: Business (normal)

Tags: @Teh Frixz @mayhem TR4NQU1L17Y @CRiTiCAL ERR0R @RemainingQuestions

OOC: ---
Praxi didn't even get to the tail end of Riley's first statement in her spiel, her mind turning the words to follow into a droning sound that changed with the pitch and tone of Riley's voice. People saying they didn't fear anyone tended to have that affect on her. To Praxi both the words in that sentence and the people that said it - pardon her language - was nothing more than a load of bullshit. Ah well, it was just another way of telling Praxi the kind of wisdom level she was dealing with when it came to this co-worker in particular. Decent worker, questionable mentality. At least she did her job. Straightening up in her seat more, Praxi took a second and third bite from her slice, the chewing allowing enough time for Riley's voice to flow back in near the end of it all. "Don't go thinkin' too hard, Zdunowski. You might end up hurting some-"

"Not afraid, huh?"

The sudden presence of someone behind her, followed up by a hand hitting the pizza box, made Praxi internally stiffen. When'd someone get there? Had she been so tuned out that she hadn't noticed someone come into the room? Damn foolish thing if that was the case. The perp's voice though... it made Praxi break into a knowing kind of smirk.
"So the lion came to get back his stolen meal after all," she muttered to herself. She hadn't said what she said to Riley before just for the fun of it, or in an attempt to see her squirm. She had felt it in her gut that this was going to be the result of the pizza theft. It was because of this that Praxi relaxed slowly, her eyes lifting to meet Leo's as he addressed her. "De Luca."

The extra thick distaste in Leo's voice when addressing his fellow teacher didn't escape Praxi's notice, but she didn't have time to inquire on it. As quickly as he had come he had stepped out. Something about going to find a class to merge with. Praxi gave a huff, her eyes on his back as he disappeared out the door, arms now heavy with pizza boxes.
"You'd think a lug with a mug like his would be harder to miss." Picking up her now barely lukewarm coffee, she took a drink of it as her attention shifted to the new light fixture in the room.

In Leo's wake he'd left the security crew with the very boy who had been there not long before, looking a little doe eyed in Praxi's opinion. Now that she was looking at him from the front and not from the back she could get his face for future recognition. So far from what was shown the kid was polite - a little mousey though. Where usually Praxi found eye contact during a proper introduction she instead noted his eyes being everywhere but on her, or her co-workers, or anyone really. Praxi perked a brow.
"Praxidike Kokinos. There something bothering you, kid? You look as twitchy as a hare in a fox den." She gestured towards the door with her coffee cup. "If it was De Luca, I wouldn't worry about it too much." She gave a short chuckle and leaned back in her chair. "Save that for when he's actually got class in session. I heard that's when things get interesting."

ROW91sJ.png

Marianne Ross

Political Power Classroom

Mentioned:

@too much idea @CRiTiCAL ERR0R @RemainingQuestions @Gus

Note:

Godspeed video editing skill. Or just a very good software.

Huh, this Emma girl didn't seem surprised at all by Mary's claim. Either she believe it and take it in stride, or she didn't believe it and play along. Mary internally grinned. What if she keep implying that she were an angel whenever Emma was around? Sound like it would be fun.

After they entered the class, Mary took a seat beside Emma and the early student (Mitch, if her memory served right). The hot chocolate on Mitch's table remind her of a cup of tea that she usually enjoyed at this hour. Ah, it would be really good to have warm beverage right now. If she weren't late because of class change, she would have brought her own.

Mary looked forward, a bit curious about what lesson Mr. Denzil teach today. The material covered in Political Power class was something she always wanted to pay close attention to, partly because learning history gave her insight in what shaped the decision that lead to the current predicament (and what will shape future decision), and partly because it's always good to pay close attention to current law to find loophol- she mean, leniency in the regulation.

But before any real lesson could begin, sparks filled the air and something- no, someone crashes into classroom. Who? Mary didn't recognize that guy. Perhaps he was also new? Was he a teleporter? Apparently so. And apparently his shirt got lost in his journey. Wait- at first Mary thought he was just shirtless, but from Emma's reaction (who apparently saw more that her), he was buck naked. Oh boy, when they said it's good to open up to people, I'm sure it's not this kind of open...

Mitch managed to keep her cool, while Emma was giggling like crazy. Mary seemed to do good in staying calm at this, watching the scene with what could be called a polite interest. Until the boy left the classroom, in which Mary let out a snicker and revealing her phone that she hid under her desk all this time. She then typed 'A literally smoking hot student appears naked in the classroom! Is he a pervert, an exhibitionist, or simply someone with bad luck? #aegislife' and posted it with a five-seconds video of that guy leaving the class, with added black strip over the guy's eyes like a criminal portrait and pixelated body that gave an impression that they were covering something obscene even though the boy actually wore a fire blanket.

Ten seconds in and there's already three upvotes.

Mary pocketed her phone back and put on her most innocent expression as she waited for the teacher to come back. Just your usual day in AEGIS.

Mood: Unimpressed

Company: With Praxi, Manu, DeLuca in passing and of course Luci

@'s:
@mayhem TR4NQU1L17Y @Suzuki Mine

Other:
Riley Zdunowski

There had been a guy, well couple of guys way back when that tried the sort of shit DeLuca was pulling, only then she'd been 17 and it was over the matter of a grand-marquis' worth of drugs and she had a gun to her profusely sweating head. That whole scenario was unfortunate, the whole of her teenage life was full of unfortunate but this? An attempted creeping by a similarly shackled being in a school full of powerful individuals?

Pffffffffffffffffffffffffffffttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

"Gimme a break and cut the routine. If the cost of a pizza is too much for you to swing I think I have some loose change I can slip you later"

Her eyes visibly roll, almost too hard. Riley pulls back from her concentrated effort at incredulity, making sure she didn't pull a facial muscle and start 'dosing herself to dangerous levels. She waves him off, veering to face Luci by way of Praxi. Whispering out the corner of her mouth. "Cut that kind of talk...I'm fine" A sort of sore spot that loose lips saying things like hurt someone could grow and spread. She didn't need any more opposition to getting her Card then she had already.

Finishing her transition over to Luci, her serious face quickly fading into a smile for the kid. "Welcome back Luci, my little lightning bug, you hanging with us now or what? I'll give up my seat if you wanna sit a bit."

4e2954342598619b85b1728b99fdf298.jpg

Mood: Fuck the Man!

Company: Pigeons

Chris Kravitz

Chris hit the back of his head on the car's headrest for the fifty-fourth time. Well, the fifty-fourth intentional time. This was the ninth hour of his six-and-a-half-hour ride to Baltimore, where he'd be stuck in a different group home to regularly attend a school to be a superpowered national guardsman. It being a Friday, this would have been a problem if he'd gotten through all the paperwork to go to a normal high school. Fortunately, he had changed schools so many times the government might be coming out of a month-long bureacracyfest having deciding he still needs to attend sixth grade. Except... that's not really fortunate. Fucking common core.

There was, in fact, a much closer AEGIS facility to Boston but through a bit of 'Batmanery' he'd convinced the right people that he needed to be transferred to Baltimore. If he had to spend another night at that damn group home... Hopefully there'd be fewer orphans in Baltimore than Boston. Or at least tolerable ones.

He'd never find out, though, if this traffic jam continued as it had for the past however long. This car was overinsulated, uncomfortable, and smelled like fear and sorrow. Or maybe an ass. If he had interpreted the map right, he could get out and walk from here and be at the facility in less than ten minutes. At least then he'd catch like half the school day. Actually...

"Hey..." He addressed Agent Smith, his possibly mute driver. "Hey man, can I just get out and walk? I can navigate this."

The man sat up about a half an inch. "No."

"C'mon, I'm gonna miss a day of class!"

He didn't reply. After about five seconds, he grabbed his cold latte out of the cupholder and sipped it. Chris looked at him with contempt for a second, then turned to look out the window.

"Could you at least turn the radio up?"

"No."

There was no goddamn way Chris was spending the next hour with no company but Khal Drogo here. When the next song came on the radio, Chris groaned.

"Christ, this fucking song..."

The agent waited a beat, then reached over and turned up the radio a little overly loud. Chris sighed, feigning aggravation, while slowly pulling the door handle. Child safety locks. Right.

Chris leaned against the door, keeping out of sight of Agent Asshole, and spent about three minutes trying to get the attention of the car to their left. When the fuming driver looked up, Chris grinned, waved, mimed honking and flipped him off. Basically made a gigantic twat of himself. His new friend looked ahead, looked at Chris, looked ahead, looked at Chris, and finally blared the horn at their car.

The agent twitched, and as the horn continued, glanced sidelong, muttering "Fuck you want?" while Chris leaned forward silently and turned the heater all the way to the right from its horizontal position. After a few minutes, he noticed his driver start to sweat, the car being so prone to getting stuffy. Chris rolled his window down all the way. The driver glanced at him for a few seconds, but decided to allow it.

Before long, traffic started to move a few feet. As the car started forward, Chris reached out the open window and opened the door from the outside, as silently as possible. He could hear the dull bleep warning of an open door, but the radio being so loud the driver couldn't. Chris snuck out of the vehicle, braced both hands on the lower frame of the window, and jumped up, kicking the car to their right hard enough to dent.

At this point, things started happening too fast for an outside observer to really process. Chris parkoured over the car roof like a goddamn ninja master. At the slam of the car door, the agent's head whipped around to the right, where there was nothing to see but another irate driver honking. Chris was gone. The agent slammed on the brakes and stared out the right window, wondering how the hell a seventeen-year-old could operate so damn silently, while Chris landed on the left side of the car. He hopped over the car to their left, the same one that honked earlier, and crammed a ten-dollar-bill under the wiper like a parking ticket. Having braked so quickly, the agent lurched and turned even farther right to look out the back window, where the car behind them had hit the back bumper. Chris yanked up his hoodie and whistled his way down the sidewalk.

Lucas Marsolet

PFevEJe.jpg

Nearby: Denzil,Mitch, Marianne,Emma

Mood: Grateful; this day is finally looking up!

@s @RemainingQuestions, @CRiTiCAL ERR0R, @ViAdvena, @too much idea, @Teh Frixz,@Suzuki Mine

Lucas doesn't encounter anyone else on his way to the gym; presumably everyone else is in class by now. Oddly, the gym is empty though... he could have sworn he saw PD on the schedule for this time slot. Then again, Professor De Luca has been known to take his classes outside to work in a more practical environment. At any rate, the lights are off and the doors are locked. As he noted to Professor deKlerk though, they are metal doors, so they are no real barrier to him... but they are to the blanket. He's not especially thrilled to have to traipse through the gym naked, but the alternative is to go find De Luca outside, barefoot, in a blanket. He pokes his head through the door to have a look around. After his eyes have time to adjust, he is reasonably certain there's nobody lurking in there, and it's dark enough that the security cameras won't see much. He hopes.

At any rate, he's not getting anywhere standing here hesitating. He takes a deep breath and plunges through the door, leaving the blanket in a pile in the hall. As fast as he dares to go in the half light, he quick marches across the gym to the locker room. Wooden door. Tabarnouche. He hates going through doorknobs. Gives him a fair idea how toothpaste must feel, getting squeezed out of a tube. Or like full body constipation, maybe. Literally, full body. Ugh. Another few deep breaths, and then he exhales as hard as he can. He places his hand on the doorknob and pushes. He gets through up to his elbow before it starts to feel tight. By the time he gets up to his shoulder he can feel the rest of his body starting to distort in anticipation. The weirdest part is definitely the skull. His neck shifts around awkwardly until he is looking backwards, and then his vision begins to distort as his head starts to flow through like a jello salad forced through a funnel. Suddenly he is seeing the door from the other side, and after that it gets relatively easy, though he can't stop himself from flopping uncomfortably to the floor. Cold tile. Brrr!

It is a bit darker in the locker room, but he feels his way to the lockers without too much difficulty. The first three he tries are empty, but in the fourth he feels something clothing like. Using the cloth as an insulator, he presses the safety release button on the inside of the lock, popping the door open. He chuckles to himself, remembering all the heist caper movies he's ever seen. “Master safecracker, Lucas Marsolet defeats the cassino's state of the art security and...” Jackpot! Sweatpants, t-shirt, and even socks! Clean even! No thief has ever been so happy to open a locked door, he is sure of it. He dresses hastily and tries two more lockers before he finds a pair of sneakers that fit, and he is good to go. All things considered, that could have gone a lot worse. He might even make it to class before Professor Torchinovich even notices he is late. Just gotta make one more stop on the way.

He has a brief moment of panic when he gets back to the locker room door, but quickly realizes he can use the hem of the t-shirt to grab the doorknob and turn it; as a safety feature, it unlocks automatically from the inside. The gym door has a push-bar, and the fire blanket is right where he left it. Folding it as neatly as he can while jogging down the hallway, he swings back to the PP classroom to bring it back to Professor deKlerk. The door is open, fortunately, and he slips inside as quietly as he can, blushing furiously. As uncomfortable as getting through the doorknob was, this is worse. Still, he knows he has to do it or spend a sleepless night tossing and turning in regret for not doing the right thing. He takes another deep breath and fires off the speech he has been rehearsing in his head since he left, just as fast as he can talk.

Awfully sorry to interrupt again Professor, but I wanted to bring the fire blanket back. Also I really wanted to apologize to all four of you for showing up... like that, and especially to thank all of you for not making the situation any more humiliating that it already was. Blue cards or no, you are all my heroes today. Thank you so much! Anyway, late for MD class, gotta run!”

Not waiting for a reply, he ducks out of the classroom and hoofs it toward Proffessor Torcinovich's room.

Luci Tolbert

Mood: Mostly confused, excited

Company: The security guards

@'s: @Teh Frixz @Suzuki Mine @Gus

OOC: Really good timing, or really bad?

Luci tried to look at the faces of the two ladies as they talked, but he really couldn't. He saw the curve of lips as they formed the word 'hare', cheekbones and the curve of an eyebrow. Then he look at the guard that had showed him the way earlier. He saw the way her throat swallow after the word 'what', and his eyes slipped to her shoulder, the curve of muscle underneath her uniform. After that though, his eyes slipped back to his surroundings. Namely, the live feed on the monitors. Most of them appeared normal, or at least, they appeared normal to Luci.

Still, it was hard to move his eyes away from the monitors, and then there was an actual image that made Luci focus, something that had been lamented as impossible by all his teachers. The monitor that drew Luci's eye was the one that showed the dark and empty gymnasium, there wasn't anyone waiting that had arrived late and missed Leo changing the location of the class. No, what that monitor showed was far more interesting. "Uh, is that a naked guy running around in the gymnasium? Luci pointed to the odd monitor. Luci briefly wondered how the guy had even gotten in, as he had seen Leo lock the doors, but then he remembered where he was. The gymnasium was dark but, likely due to the nature of the attendants, Facility 108 had high quality security and it was still clear to see.

Luci turned to the guards to check that they were also seeing the crazy that he was seeing. When he turned back, the guy had seemingly disappeared. Luci looked around at the other monitors, but he couldn't see him anywhere. Logically, the guy had simply gone to a room close by that didn't have cameras, and not simply disappeared. Continuing with the logic, the gymnasium had lockers, and there wouldn't be any cameras in the locker rooms. But then, the door to the lockers would logically also be locked. Luci shook his head as he remembered that the guy had also gotten into the gymnasium. Luci felt warmer, and saw his light grow brighter in anticipation of what would happen. It took a conscious effort not to simply run of to the gymnasium himself, but that wasn't his job, but the job of these woman.

Denzil de Klerk

Mood: Excited

Company: Three students and Lucas for a bit

@'s: @ViAdvena @too much idea @CRiTiCAL ERR0R @Gus

With the guy, Lucas was name, Denzil remembered, with Lucas on the way to properly dressed, and his keys back in his pocket, Denzil went back to corral some students. Well, both some and corral were relative words here. That Emma would be a prankster would remain to be seen, but he would keep an eye on them all the same. They certainly didn't seem to have gotten up to any trouble, and Denzil's worries quieted. He picked up his cup of lemonade and turned off the soft music. Time to start his lessons.

Denzil leaned against his desk, and smiled at the fresh minds. "So as you likely all already know, I'm Denzil de Klerk, you can call me Denzil. The rules are simple, mostly, it boils down to no shouting and no talking over someone." Denzil took a swig of his lemonade. "During any tests it's a bit stricter, you can't talk at all, and you can't eat either." Denzil looked around his class, and considered how he would start the following discussion. None of them showed any clear outside signs of their powers, except maybe the girl with the split-coloured hair. Denzil threw that plan out of the mental window and decided to start simple.

"How about we start by introducing ourselves, name, maybe an interesting fact or two, or even your powers, if you feel like sharing." Denzil remembered a student he had had back in The Netherlands, who refused to say what her powers were, when he spoke to her alone, after class, she revealed that she was constantly feeling everyone's worst fear. She was afraid, both because of her power, but also because this meant she knew some very dark secrets of people, and she worried they would shun her. After that, Denzil always made it a point to make sure students didn't feel like they had to share any personal information that they didn't want to. "My birthday is the 21st of August, and I name all my plants." Denzil pointed to the little mint plant that he had taken with him, "This is is John the mint plant. I know, not creative, sue me. As you might have deduced, my powers are plant-based. I can control, manipulate, and to a degree animate plants."

Denzil was about to point out the unfortunate girl that would have to go first when Lucas returned, luckily dressed this time. Lucas fired off a spiel about how thankful he was before pushing the folded fire blanket into Denzil's hand. As the metallic blanket switched hands, it shocked Denzil and he nearly dropped it, but instead simply put it on his desk. He wasn't really sure what to do with it now, but he'd deal with it after the class. Lucas sprinted out of the class as fast as he arrived. Denzil walked to the open door, and stuck his head out, "Good luck!" The guy would need it. Looking around, and seeing no stragglers to his class, he moved back inside and closed the door behind him. "Now, where were we. Right! One of you gets to introduce themselves... How about..." Denzil moved his eyes over the three students in his class, the early bird, Mitch, the girl with the split hair, or the girl with the crocheted hat? "You, girl with the split hair."

Z9zapXh.png

Company: Riley, Jeremy, Manu, Luci

Mood: Business (normal)

Tags: @Teh Frixz @RemainingQuestions @Gus

OOC: Short-ish post is short-ish.
Praxi's stalwart stare remained upon the boy as he continued to look around. She hadn't exactly expected him to warm up to her despite her humor. In fact, it would have been a mild surprise if that was how it turned out. As stated before, Praxi wasn't good with kids. What did pique her interest was how little he reacted to Riley speaking to him. Not only was she was familiar face who had been helpful in the recent past, but she was normally the one kids responded to in the most positive manner. Instead his eyes still wandered, flickering to them but never exactly meeting her gaze.

Interesting.

Instead of trying to train his eyes on them Praxi decided to find exactly what
was catching it. She couldn't exactly pick up on what bits and pieces he was looking at upon herself or her coworker beside her, but his lock on the monitors was more telltale. Eyes painted like weathered copper followed his line, their scene matching up as the words left his lips, further bringing Praxi's attention to a point. "A naked guy in the gym." Not a question, but an echoed statement sounded in return. It would have been a question if not for the fact that she had seen what he had seen - though not as quickly. There had been movement in the gym, and she knew for a firm fact that Mr. De Luca wasn't currently holding class in there.

Placing her coffee down she pulled herself up from her relaxed lean against the back of the chair, and instead filled that same hand with the gloves she had placed on the desk.
"Zdunowski, up and at 'em." Placing one glove between her teeth, she began to pull the other into place as she stood. "I'm gonna check the gym out. Patrol the halls in the main building to see if there're any stragglers slinking around the halls." As she spoke she tightened the strap around her wrist, allowing her to free her mouth once more as she began to work on the other glove. All the while she was stepping around the desk, each step bringing her closer to the office door. "Tolbert," she began, her eyes on him as her head jerked towards Jeremy. "Gentry here'll keep you company. Don't go wandering off."

She didn't wait for compliance or defiance before stepping out, her stride strong and with purpose towards the nearest door facing the gymnasium.

There were certain words that according to the AEGIS security handbook and standard operating procedure deemed "words of action". These were words that when said by the right people and in the right fashion, meant that shit was going down.

While the words in question were much more formal than 'up and at em', Riley tended to just assume that this was a Praxi-ism and went with the idea of those being among the key words that denoted an emergency.

Praxi takes a few paced out steps towards the gym without giving more instruction. Riley, literally having hopped up, waits a couple seconds before looking at the teacher and student.

"Thirty sounds good yeah? Thirty minutes? Yeah I'm going thirty." She reaches down to the bracelet that covered most of her wrist and tapped the small readout a few times. Green LED's display a timer with the digits starting to count down.

It took a few moments, long enough for Riley to slide over the counter, but then it hit. The initial first wave, the backlog of what her body wanted to produce and pent up against the technology that kept it all at bay. This one in particular was a cocktail of what felt like a base of heroin, a layer of pcp and a sprinkling of coke, just enough to counter the opiate.

She got lost for a moment, standing still while it all washes over her. Her eyes close, opening back up dilated. She had to concentrate. A few more seconds slip away while she focused. She needed speed, strength, and poise. New chemicals start taking over, pushing out the old.

The world warps, stretching out wide so that Riley felt she could see forever. The muscles in her arms and legs ripple and she speeds off from the desk through the halls around the gym. Temporarily unbound, her fears worries and concerns vanish. A wild grin on her face, she runs off at full tilt, skidding around the corner.

[/centerblock]

Lucas Marsolet

PFevEJe.jpg

Nearby: Dante, Riley!!, Chris?

Mood: What is that ominous sound?

@s @Bag o Fruit, @Teh Frixz, @TheDaftStudent

The hallways are quiet except for the slight squeaking of Luc's stolen sneakers. Alone with his thoughts, a sense of foreboding settles around him like a suffocating blanket. Irritated, he flicks his hand in the air, as if to shoo away this unwelcome feeling. Maudit! The day turned out ok, n'est pas? He got those power lines moved before the plane caught fire, so the pilot should be ok until emergency crews get there. He is late to class, sure, but with such a tale to tell! Embarrassing though his arrival was, he made it to school on his own. That ought to buy him some credit with Torchinovich. Late he might be, but talk about practical application of mental discipline, eh? Anyway, Prof T is almost always later than the latest students, so he probably won't even be missed. The feeling hangs on though, as tenacious as six year old practicing grappling at the dojo. It is simply the nature of anxieties, he supposes, that they don't go away all of a sudden just because things are good.

Les soucis font blanchir les cheveux de bonne heure” He mutters to himself as he rounds the corner, nearly bumping into Dante, but spinning out of his way just in time.

Sac a papier! Dante, you startled me! Gotta keep moving, sorry, late for MD class.”

Lucas hurries off, his anxiety heightened further by the adrenaline spike. Something about Dante spooks him a little. Maybe it is that he is so much older, well into the no-man's land between teachers and students. Maybe it is the strange look he gets as he wanders the hallways munching his toast, as if he is blissed out on some illicit drug and not just taking time for himself. Or maybe it is that he can turn into a creature that could break Luc in half with one hand. Could be that. Probably that. Lucas swallows hard and steels himself not to follow that line of thought any further. He is almost to class now. Time to start rehearsing what to say if the professor got there ahead of him. Oh and other students too! Who else might be in there this semester? Cecelia? Morgan? Eden? Probably not Dante, anyway. Maybe Jordan...?

Lucas suddenly slows to a stop, listening intently. Is that footsteps? Awfully fast pace if it is... like a manic drum solo by a muppet on speed. It echoes strangely too, with weird scrabbling noises, as if the owner of the footsteps was taking corners by bouncing off the walls for lack of traction on the floor... and is that... some kind of whooping? By now the hair on the back of his neck is standing up straight, and he glances nervously over his shoulder. Did Dante decide to come back and prank an underclassman? Whoever, or whatever, it is, it's getting closer. Fast.

1hvEZQa.png

eden trammel

8VBeSS0.png

At Training Facility 108

With ---

OOC I'm not entirely sure what to do so ill just be vague about where i am and anyone can feel free to go up to me or include me
Once Ioana was situated, Eden strolled back over to the door and slipped on his shoes. "I'm gonna head out," he shouted aimlessly, calling to his mother. Strangely, he didn't see her in the room, so he simply assumed she was somewhere else. Turning the cool doorknob, he yelled a goodbye to his mother and stepped out. When he was in front of the apartment building, he cupped his hands over his mouth and breathed, relishing in the hot air that soothed his fingers and nose. The day was still fresh and the sun cast a cheerful brightness on the world, snowbanks glistening in its light. With the full day ahead of him and no place to be, Eden found himself hesitant on going anywhere. When he considered going into the city or hanging out at a park, he was overwhelmed by a crippling indifference. Shrugging, he put one foot in front of the other and began to walk towards no particular destination, letting his feet decide where they would carry him.

Finding himself back at Training Facility 108, Eden laughed to himself and walked inside the main building. After his body thawed out, he began wandering the halls. The usual sound of chaos streamed through the doors and choked the hallway, wrapping him in its comforting familiarity. He had really come to love the place in the three years he'd been there. After so many years of wandering without anybody or anything to hold onto, the facility finally gave him a home. Although his future was still blurry, Aegis gave him something to focus on. Though classes weren't always the most thrilling, he valued them more than most things at the moment.

Ambling through the various hallways and rooms, he reminisced about his life before Aegis, but his memory was disconnected and foggy, so most of it was small, incoherent scenes and conversations.
Maybe I should drop by a class or something, he thought. Finding himself unsure of where to go again, he continued meandering through Aegis, leaving his destination to fate.

? SIGISMUND VAN SCIVER ?

vx0kxdlmljtlifgftuco.jpg
The Scientist had been assigned to the unnotable school known as Facility 108 by the director herself. It was an odd choice he had thought, they could send any of those lackey agents who seem to just sit on their assess and type the same thing every day to watch over this place for the semester but instead they had assigned him. A very "subtle" choice indeed. What would be noticeable about a 6'5Ft, Spacesuit like cyborg walking into a school full of angst-ridden, snowflake syndrome children?

He did, however, no matter how much he disliked the situation, do his homework. Uploading all relevant files of every faculty staff member and student attending, he was intrigued, to say the least. They might as well have designated the school international with the number of foreigners attending; though he was technically one himself. The german did know of two specific members there whom would most certainly know him as well. The little audio swan known as Jason was one of the security men assigned to the Clarke-Knight hospital that got attacked by a bunch of drugged up super-soldiers who may have been mildly unstable at the time. If people such as him and Jules weren't continuously interrupted by those fools who wanted to take it for themselves, the serum would have been perfected. Too bad for poor little Garrabon. The other was the man himself who had started the Rapture incident in the first place, a previously filthy little USSR Child who grew up to be co-director and then throw a sad hissy fit because his daughter didn't consent to experimentation for the greater good of science. Fool.

Though there was another, a student, who was notable. A telepath going by the name of their father, Gillian. His father was one of those being experimented on for the Super soldier serum who, unlike little Garra, didn't become some rampaging beast. He even got married to fellow Scientist Jules. He had heard she opened up a small bakery, a small waste of her talents but he did still respect her high academic knowledge. Hopefully, her two children will live up to her levels of intellect. Interesting powers too, especially the little shorty who had some sort of in-

Company: Eden Trammel

Mood: Annoyed

Tags: @Swoob

OOC:
Sorry for the long winded post :P

"We've arrived,Sir." E.V.A stated with a business like tone. Trust her to derail his train of thought.

"I can hear your thoughts,Siggy, you developed me with the capability to directly inter-link with your mind to compliment your abilities."

"Ah,yes. How could I forget?" Rolling what remained of his eyes beneath his interior suit, the man exited the transport they had hired to drop them off. The car noticeably springing up slightly as a result of the excess weight of the robotic suit leaving it. Walking up to the Facility, It looked even more defective than he thought. A converted shipyard turned to school. Were Aegis poor or was it because the school was based in Baltimore of all places?

Plainly scoffing, he walked through the desolate place. It was most definitely class time by now given the quiet ambient of the area. Though, It should have been class time anyway. Till E.V.A told him otherwise.

"Sir, I have detected four signatures outside of class. Pulling up data now." Watching as a slither of information was transported into his mind, he would have quirked a brow if he had one, quickly followed by an intense frown.

"Why is there an S, without their limiter activated for no good reason?"He growled with annoyance."I can tell management of the facility is as good as making a Shipyard into a School." Advancing into the school halls himself, the ground tremored slightly and the wooden boards creaked beneath the weight of the suit. This school had already been given a sarcastic 10/10 in his review, what could go wrong with an S rated Super who had the past of a druggy do to a random student? Apart from beat them to death because they're probably doped up on cocaine to even know what they're doing.

It was as he was "strolling" through these halls that he turned to see a shade of bright pink. Was no one monitoring the halls, or were the staff just this incompetent on the first day?

"Why are you just walking around the halls looking clueless, Do you not have a class to attend,Trammel?" It wasn't exactly comforting for people to run into what was a massive, 6'5ft "robot" with a pair giant arms on their back that looked like they could snap a car like a twig, bump into you. It didn't help that this 6'5Ft "robot" also knew this student's name. A student he had never seen or met apart from in files.

1hvEZQa.png

eden trammel

8VBeSS0.png

At Training Facility 108

With Sigismund

OOC alrighty how am i gonna #react
Feeling a large, menacing presence rise up behind him, Eden's mind jolted alert, and he stumbled for a moment. Continuing forward, his awareness increased as old wheels in his mind creaked into action. "Why are you just walking around the halls looking clueless?" an unfamiliar robotic voice droned. "Do you not have a class to attend, Trammel?"

Eyes widening in surprise, he pushed off his foot and whipped his body around, facing a large, humanoid robot. It was only a few inches taller than him, but its size was amplified by its distinct presence. An unsettling coldness emanated from the body, beginning to activate some of Eden's old instincts. For reasons beyond his immediate understanding, a voice deep within the pits of his subconscious roared that the creature in front of him was not someone he'd get along with.
I'm gonna need to choose my words carefully for a bit.

"No," he growled lowly, hearing his hostility dripping from his voice. He was out of practice. Trying again, he loosened his face and responded lightly, "No, sir, my schedule's empty today. May I ask who you are?"

9c711d56-db0b-4c94-84f1-54ab54a11be0_zpsvjuqtuam.jpg

Hunter RED Ward

Nearby: @Giyari @M0N0

Disposition: FREEEEDOOOOOMMMM

Navigating the halls, Red found himself glancing into the windows of the classrooms, watching the less-notable teachers and their students go about their studies and training. This. This would have been much more acceptable than the fiasco twenty years ago. He found it odd they wanted him here at all.

I mean really, kids have always been horrible with who they chose as their role models.

Perhaps that's why he acted as he did around the children. So they avoid his presence as much as possible. Anyone with sense would know idolizing him was a poor live decision.

Stopping at the Staff Lounge, he looked through the window, seeing two people. Swan, and Thormaigh. Now, he generally didn't speak to the older woman. He seemed to have an aversion of being around old people with the codename of 'Librarian'. Maybe some old, deep seeded bad blood, who knew?

Slowly opening the door, he stared at the back of Swan's head. He told Klaus how he would deliver the results. He wasn't known for lying.

He whistled, before flinging the now-secured clipboard like a frisbee toward the back of Swan's head before leaving the room, FREE of the bullshit of grading the exam!

-------------------------------

Oh yes, let's leave a hyper-intelligent child alone in a classroom in a facility connected to a government-run program that held confidential files from the nicotine patch expenditures of the Director to some weird trade dispute from twenty years ago about.....Muffins?

Who the fuck pisses off bakers that much?

Jordan had lost track of time since he had been SUCK IN THIS CLASSROOM ALONE waiting for either other students or the blasted teacher to finally show up to his own classroom.

Clearly the teacher was either not caring, or was even worse than his own mother with remembering social obligations. His father many times had to literally carry her to Parent-Teacher Confrences for June or Morgan....Though she seemed to RACE to the ones for him...

...Speaking of Morgan, where WAS he? He was supposed to be in this class too! HOW DID THE KID WHO CAN'T RUN FOR MORE THAN FIFTEEN FEET BEAT HIM HERE BY SO MUCH!?

Before he could continue on his mental ramblings about the shameless actions of his big brother, he suddenly received a call on his cell phone.

Looking around he decided there wasn't exactly a reason not to answer it. Class was still on hold it seemed.

"Hello? Oh Hello Miss- Oh uh, no? I've been sitting in a classroom not- Nooo, I can't still do that. Your husband made it VERY clear that- No, Miss Scarlet......Also you should cut back on those patches."

She always seemed to know when he was digging through Commonwealth files...

37738a96-702e-4666-a3d5-dd7c8d758ce8_zpsvw186j0p.jpg

Jordan Ortega Brahn

Nearby: No one. -Yet-

Disposition: Okay look, I already hacked through enough files to make the new Director scream in anger. HOW MUCH LONGER AM I GONNA BE IN THIS CLASSROOM ALONE!?​

Riley Z.

In some part of Riley's mind, there was a little conscious voice that only ever spoke up when the rest of her self couldn't listen. More often than not, the little voice just expressed guilt and worry but right now it was seething with anger.

You idiot Riley, you really let yourself go all drugged up to catch a tardy kid. Thirty minutes? If you just wanted to ride the high do a simple two minute burst off in the closet. This is just a crappy excuse that's going to get someone hurt! Probably a kid, say good bye blue card!

Meanwhile, the only part of her mind that was in any way audible was riding high in a fast paced techno club repeating 'I live, I die, I live again' over and over." While the walls melted and her muscles twitched.

Her gym shoes barely kept traction as her body careened around the corner, a long rubber squeak announcing her arrival to the lone figure walking.

She loses it for a moment, concentration faltering as adrenaline spears through the drug induced mist. Got one. Her skin goes flush with the next breath is instantly covered in in a sophoric flop sweat.

"H-H-hold it" she stutters, yelling down the hall. "Don't Moooooo...oooo...ooooove!" She shouts as she runs, her cry warbling up and down as she runs at the figure with abandon!

Lucas Marsolet

Lucas has just turned fully around to face down Dante when he finally locates the source of the sound correctly: an extended squeak of sneakers on tile from behind him, back the way he was going. He spins about again, even more spooked than before, and it takes him a second to process what he is seeing. The security guard, the friendly one, (Riley?) is still rounding the corner, nearly dropping to all fours to compensate for her speed, and there is a terrible wildness about her that invites comparison to a rabid raccoon on a rampage. Before this thought has had time to fully inhabit his mind, she has already covered half the distance between them, arms and legs pistoning through the air like some kind of run away steam engine. A steampunk robo-raccoon. It occurs to Luc that he is about to die with some really weird analogies rattling around in his brain.

She is yelling something at him as she charges, but he can't make out the words, just a chilling warbling howl that makes his skin crawl. He has only a split second to decide what to do. JKD teaches defense through attack, usually a kick to the knee or a swift strike to the nose. Neither of those things seem a good thing for a student to do to a security guard though. Just as she is nearly upon him, his mind becomes clear, and he vividly remembers how when he was about 7 years old Sifu Isagawa taught him to advance warily rather than charge in to attack with abandon; she dropped flat and let him trip over her! He feels the crackle of electricity under his skin as the thought is translated into action far faster than any human should be capable of moving, and he throws himself down and forward, twisting to the side and tucking into a ball to protect himself from a knee to the face. As he drops he hears himself say “Viarge me-protége!”

PFevEJe.jpg

Nearby: Riley!!!!

Mood: Je voudrais aller a la classe maintenant. Vivant, si c'est possible.

@s @Teh Frixz

[dice]22885[/dice]

Riley Zdunowski

This wasn't about damage, far far from it, at least that bit of information was retained in the overloaded mind of Riley. But she knew she had to just make as much contact as possible. Rushing in with her hands outstretched, Riley watches the kid drop to the ground in slow motion. Her mind instantly knowing what would happen but her body already committed. Her vitals spike across the board, ramping up in anticipation of what would come.

Her left hand shoots out, reaching down for the back of his neck. She feels the contact slap of her soaked hand leeching zolpidem concentrate into skin. She also feels her hand continue to grip and scrabble for anything but her body continue onward, tripping over the prostrate kid. Her hand finally finds the scruff of his neck but with an audible crack, her wrist snaps.

A sharp stab of pain instantly is dulled and despite the schaphoid fracturing, she holds on. Skidding a few meters down the hall, Riley drags the kid with her. The rest of her body making as much contact with him as possible. The drug leaking from every pore in her body would have an effect eventually but she had to say something.

"H..ha...ahall pass?!"

@Gus

Users who are viewing this thread

Back