• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Aegis 3.0

Hunter followed some anxious fish to a dark cave deep to the bottom.
"Thank you.", she whispered, gently petting one of the fish's backs before she went in.
Scales everywhere.
Blood.
>>MISHA!<<
She immediately shifted into her human form again, silently making her way inside.
"Misha.", she whispered hastily, holding her breath as she heard some footsteps. They made too much noise to be from Misha.
It was Serpo.
She gasped as she saw her little son, soaking wet and shaking, sitting in a bird cage.
She had made too much noise.
"Oh sister, how nice of you to join us."
Hunter showed herself, a sharp sword made out of pure ice in her hand.
"Serpo, release my son or face the consequences."
"Bruh, you sound like some boring old guy."
"I'm serious, Serpo. Release him now."
"Or what?"
With a twitch of her eyelid, a huge, sharp icicle landed just a couple of inches in front of Serpo.
"Release him. Now."
"Alright, alright. Chill."
Serpo walked over to the cage and heeled down in front of it, pretending to take out the keys -
when he suddenly shot a bullet into Hunter's leg.
She immediately jumped behind a rock, groaning painfully.
Jim nor Rachel had made her immortal yet, meaning she could die from any severe wound inflicted.
"MOMMY!"
Hunter clenched her teeth, jumped out of her hideout and shot an ice blast at the spot where she had last seen her brother.
Nothing.
"Show yourself, coward!"
Another shot.
Her shoulder aching painfully.
She tumbled to the floor, her hand pressed against one of her wounds, while she steadied herself with the other.
"Look at you. Wounded. You're so weak. Always been. No wonder dad didn't want you."
"I never did anything to you! Why are you like this?"
"Oh well, once HACK, always HACK."
Hunter looked up at Serpo in fear, remembering what had happened to her and her family because of that organization.
"You traitor!"
Serpo hit the gun against her face, smirking evily.
"Ssht, spare your strength. Or would you like to end like your pathetic family did when I took them out?"
"You? You killed them? How could you!?"
"You just pull the trigger."
Hunter jumped up, clinging onto Serpo's neck as her grip around his throat tightened.
"You'll never hurt anyone again!"
"Just like you'll never see your kids grow up!"
Blood.
Her leg wound aching.
Her shoulder feeling as if it was ripped off.
Her stomach feeling as if someone had ripped out her organs.
Serpo pushed her off him, a disgusted expression on his face.
"Filth."
He laughed evily as he grabbed the bird cage and shifted into his dragon form, jumping into the water and leaving Hunter deadly injured back in the cave.

Jim sighed silently, smiling sadly at Rachel.
"I'm sorry, honey. I didn't mean to command you around.", he mumbled, frowning sadly. "I just want to protect you. Mike-"
His hands automatically balled into fists as his breath deepened.
"Michael captured Jack and tortured him until he showed his anom form, for days. He changed James' mind to not sparing Jack as a sign for all anoms that not even children were safe."
He gulped, looking up at the ceiling for a moment.
"He's the main reason Jack's gone."

Dylan's jaw dropped as Lola walked up to him.
"Oh my god, you look beautiful. Wow.", he sighed happily, kissing her cheek and nodding as she asked him to help her with her hair.
"Okiedokie. You wanted braids with flowers, right?"

Levi had been standing in the entrance of the cave since he had heard the first shot, frozen in fear.
However when Serpo left hunter behind that wounded...something changed. Just like when his bully had hit Cole, but even far worse this time.
His eyes radiating toxic green, he stepped in front of Serpo while his entire body turned into diamond. With an evil grin, he dropped a diamond into the water.
With basically indestructible diamond scales, he gripped the water dragon's neck with his claws and smashed him to the ground.
"You are such a worthless piece of shit", he hissed, his deep dragon voices making small pieces of the ceiling crumble and fall down.
"Game over."
His eyes gained this scary, sulfur yellow color again, petrifying Serpo...excepting his head.
One movement and he would break apart.
Shifting back and ripping the cage out of Serpo's stone hand, not sorry at all that it broke apart from that, he raced to his sister and gently pushed his hand against her wounds. Luckily he still had macon's powers inside him.
"It's okay hunter, you will be fine in a second", he whispered. "I left Serpo alive so you can take your revenge if you want..."

"It's fine honey, don't worry", Rachel said with a soft smile and sighed angrily when Jim told her what Mike had done.
"I know I always say everyone deserves a second chance...", She muttered silently, looking at the ground, until she looked up at him with big, helpless eyes. "...but I don't know how I can forgive him for...for torturing a child, I mean..."

Lola nodded, smiling softly as she turned around once. Not at all to show off her dress. No.
"I was thinking of something like a messy bun, with flowers braided into it", she explained smirking. "I think either daisies or pink mini roses would fit...what do you think?"

Hunter started coughing after a while, and slowly sat up again, her in blood-covered hand still pressed against her stomach - afraid that it hadn't healed.
She had almost died like this before when she was pregnant with Noah.
She stumbled to her feet, quickly steadying herself onto Levi, before she fell down on her knees in front of the cage with her son.
She froze it with a fingertip, breaking the cage apart with her other hand, and immediately taking her small son into her arms.
Misha was sobbing uncontrollably into his mother's shoulder, his tiny fingers gripping her shirt.
"It's alright, baby, I'm here. Mommy's here."
She waited until Misha had calmed down before she gently handed him over to Levi.
"Keep humming 'Somewhere over the rainbow', that calms him down. And make sure he doesn't turn around to see this."
She straightened her back, whipped her hair back and walked over to Serpo.
"Look who we have here now. You seem so petrified."
"Hunter, get me out of here!"
"Oh, and why should I?"
"I'm your brother for god's sake!"
Hunter laughed, punching Serpo's right stone arm off with her fist.
"Did that hurt? I'm very sorry."
She smirked, pushing Serpo over into the water.
"You know, my brother-in-law isn't a big fan of water. Due to his past of course, but strangely enough I only now realize why else not. Water and electricity don't go that well together."
She took out a small box, dangerous written all over it.
"You know... he handed me this box when I told him about my fears for you, the water dragon."
She threw it into the water, opening it up with an iceblast out of her finger.
"He put some electricity in it."
Just as she had said those last words, Serpo sunk down - a muffled scream filling the echoing cave as the electricity bowl exploded and filled the entire water with its power.
"Bye bye, asshole."

"I killed your brother. Twice. You forgave me.", Jim mumbled, sighing. "Look, I don't know how much he's changed. Maybe he's an entire different person now, just quite lazy. Why don't I talk to him on the wedding? Enlighten his mind a bit?", he suggested, slapping a smile into his face. "I promise I'll only talk. Nothing more."

"I think pink mini roses would fit this color of the dress better.", Dylan explained, smiling softly. "Just where do we get flowers from just half an hour before the wedding?"

Levi was smiling sadly as he held his little nephew in his arms and silently hummed somewhere over the rainbow, just as hunter had told him.
He watched with fear written in his gaze when hunter just killed her brother like that, and sighed.
But when he looked at Misha, he managed a gentle smile. ",Hey Misha...", He mumbled. "Would you like a story? I know many. Of the monster in the wardrobe, how ladybugs got their spots, of a super cool and musical flea..."

"First time you didn't know any better, second time you protected our kids", Rachel pointed out. "And you didn't torture him."
At what Jim said about Michael maybe having changed, she just shrugged, but smiled thankfully when he offered to talk to him. "Thank you honey."

"Don't you stall, just ask Lol", Lola said with a wide grin and pointed at a flower pot on the window sill.
She pulled a little bag out of a second floor hidden in the drawer where she kept all kinds of crap like rubber bands, pens and safety pins, and sprinkled a bit of the colorful power inside the little bag over the pot. Immediately, a plant started to grow, and soon the mini roses were blooming like crazy. "Problem solved!"

"Is there a monster in my wardrobe?", Misha asked, looking up at his uncle with big eyes. He had blue hair too. Just like mommy.
He leaned his head against Levi's shoulder, a shiver running down his spine as he read his mother's thoughts.
"Mommy is angry.", he mumbled. "And please don't be angry at her for punishing the snakeman. He said he wanted to hurt Noah and Heather too! And he said he'd kill mommy and daddy!"

Jim sighed silently, his grip on Rachel's hand slightly tightening.
"It's still no excuse for what I did.", he mumbled, smiling sadly at Rachel. "Hey, honey, by the way... do you think Macon is still upset at me?"

"Awesome!", Dylan replied, chuckling. "You just keep surprising me! How on earth did you do that?", he asked, looking at the pretty flowers for a moment. Beautiful.
"That's some real magic stuff there."

"should I tell you a secret?", Levi asked with a soft smirk, looking down into his nephew's eyes. "They are super rare, and super nice! They don't want to hurt anyone, they're just scared to come out, because they are really tiny. Like... Like 5 apples. And super fluffy."
He winked, smiling softly. "And don't worry. I'm not angry. He would have hurt my family if she hadn't done anything...it was necessary."

Rachel smiled sadly and softly kissed his cheek. "Honey, please. Don't start making the bad guy of yourself again. Remember what you did good. You saved so many people today! That's what you have to remember. And the puppy!" She winked, kissing his forehead, but then raised one eyebrow. "Why should Mac be mad at you?"

"Fairy dust", Lola explained grinning as she put the bag away again. "It's produced by the wings of forest fairies and sprinkles to the floor all the time. That's one of the reasons why forest that house fairies are very healthy and beautiful."

Misha's eyes widened at the description of the little monsters... who weren't even monsters.
"I am tiny too! And have fluffy wings!", he replied, proudly showing off his small wings. "You know my daddy has wings too. And my brother too. Mommy can make her wings appear and disappear. My sister doesn't have any wings, but therefore she can be a mermaid and breathe underwater and I can't! I thought that was unfair, but it's what makes us different. Yet we're all the same on the inside. Just like potatos."

"I didn't mean it like that.", Jim replied, chuckling as Rachel made it sound as if the puppy was the most important thing saved today.
As she asked why Macon should be mad at him, he sighed.
"Well... before the accident we'd had an argument where he said I was worse than- he said some pretty bad stuff to me, which I can't stop thinking about. I know he said it in his anger but... I still wonder. To come up with saying something like that does mean that deep inside he thinks those things are true. And we never really made up..."

"So technically if you put lots of fairydust on yourself, you could fly? Like Peter Pan?", Dylan asked, laughing. "Okay okay, just kidding. Though if possible, don't be surprised if you are missing some of your fairydust one day and if the newspaper reports of a flying man!"

Levi chuckled, smiling softly as he nodded.
"I like that. We're all like potatoes- there are so many different kinds, and no two look the same, but we have so many similarities at the same time."
Smirking, he gently poked Misha's nosetip. "We all have a nose, for example."

Rachel nodded slowly as she listened to Jim and lastly just gently stroked over his cheek.
"I think you should just talk to him about it, honey."
Smiling softly, she kissed his neck and gave his hand a gentle squeeze.
"Go on, if you want to, go have a talk with Mac. I'll go and talk to the doc you told me about."

"The flying is bullshit", Lola laughed while she picked a few flowers from the mini roses.
"Fairy dust is just like a super fertilizer and medicine for plants and animals. But if you wanna fly sometime, I'm sure I can arrange something there. I know a couple of people who would surely be willing to do us a favor."

Misha nodded, smiling.
"Uncle Levi, can you heal my aua too like you healed mommy's?", he asked, showing him his arm with two deep scratches. The blood was dried, but would surely start to bleed again if the toddler would peel it off.
"Why is mommy still staring at the water?"

Jim shook his head.
"No no, not now. I doubt the doc will leave his post for quite a long time for someone he doesn't know."
He ran his hand through his hair, sighing.
"I'll just talk to Mac after the wedding."

Dylan watched Lola carefully while he listened.
"Bummer.", he replied, chuckling. "So you know people who'd do us - particularly me - the favor and make us fly? How?"

"no problem", Levi said smiling and carefully ran his fingers over Misha's wounds. However when the first scratch was gone, his healing ability disappeared and left him sighing and rolling his eyes.
"Sorry, little friend, I have run out of your father's abilities", he explained. "But once we're out of here, we'll-"
He broke off when Macon appeared in the cave, soaked, and with wide, fearful eyes.
When he saw hunter alive and Misha fine, he sighed relieved, darted forwards to Levi and squeezed him in a tight hug, a small tear running down his cheek. "...thank you", he whispered, then gently hugged Misha and lastly tightly wrapped his arms around hunter. "Thank God Levi was with you...I had a vision, but just couldn't locate you. Oh God I was so scared that I had lost you..."
He pushed his face into her shoulder, taking a deep breath. "Are you okay honey? There's a half petrified, roasted Serpo in the water..."

Rachel nodded slowly. "Alright, whatever you think is best for you, honey", she said with a soft smile. "C'mon then, let's finally find that man, before we come late for the wedding."

"Helicopter, gyrocopter, plane, jet...whatever you prefer, I have connections", Lola said with a proud smirk, handing Dylan the mini roses.
"Now c'mon, we'll be late!"

Last edited:
Hunter tightly wrapped her arms around Macon, sighing happily as she felt his heartbeat.
"Oh, c'mon, a couple of shotwounds can't kill me.", she joked, trying to lift up his mood.
As he mentioned Serpo, she lifted her shoulders.
"I don't care about him. His end now is far less painful than what I originally had in mind. I just- he killed my family... his own family... how- how can someone do something like that?"

Misha was giggling happily again as he saw his father and mother hugging.
Everything was alright.
His auas were gone and he didn't hurt anymore.
And everybody was happy.
"Is your name Levi because you're a leviathan?"

Jim nodded, having totally forgotten about the wedding, and lead Rachel towards the doctor's office.
"So... wanna come in, or stay here?", he asked, waiting for her reply before he'd knock on the door.

Dylan didn't hesitate a moment and immediately started braiding Lola's hair, carefully touching some streaks, not wanting to hurt her.
"So, the braidedbun is done, now the flowers.", he mumbled, gently picking up some flowers and adding them a bit all around.
"This look good?"

Mac sighed silently as he shook his head, still cuddling against hunter. "I don't know...I really don't...", He whispered silently.
Looking down into her eye, his full of love, he shook his head once more. "I have no idea how he could do that. I mean, my family, you, our kids...you mean everything to me. I don't understand how he-" he sighed. "I think it's really time that you become immortal too. Only if you want that, of course.''

Levi smiled softly, shaking his head at Misha's question. "You know, your mom and I have the same dad, but different moms, and my mom always was very sad because the thought my dad didn't love her. So, when I was born, she wanted me to be happier than her, and so she wanted to give me a name that would bring me good luck. She named me Levi. It means 'In Harmony'."

"I'll come with you", Rachel said with a happy smile. "I'm really curious to get to know that man, after all. You must be thinking really highly of him if you trust him with those kids."

Lola went to the mirror to have a look, and stared at her reflection with wide eyes. "Whoa! Didi, that's awesome! Where'd you learn to braid like that!?"
Grinning happily, she gave him a tight hug before she went to the entrance door and held out her hand to him with a soft smile.
"Do you want to walk or drive there, honey?"

"Yes.", Hunter replied, smiling softly. "We should really ask either Jim or Rachel to make me immortal on the wedding. They'll be there too.", she hugged Macon tightly again, looking up into his eyes with a loving smile.
"I'm glad you're here."

Misha smiled at Levi, nodding.
"That's really nice!", he replied, cuddling his head against his uncle's shoulder. "But why do you and mommy have different mommies? Mommies and daddies are together forever?"

Jim smirked softly, nodding.
"He wanted to help me when nobody else did. I didn't say anything, literally ignored him for ages - yet he kept trying to pursue me to let him help me as he could see that there was something wrong. I never let him help me, but now he can. In a different way.", he explained, knocking on the door.
A young woman opened it, smiling gently.
"How can I help you?"
"Can I talk to Oscar?"
"The doctor is currently seeing one of his patients, but he should be finished soon. Would you like to come in and wait here?"
"Is there enough room in there? Looks kinda small."
"There's enough room for you.", she replied, winking.
"Ew, no thanks. I'll wait here with my wife."
The woman scoffed silently, yet slapped a smile into her face, nodded and closed the door.
"What is wrong with people these days? Didn't she see you standing there? My ring? This frustrates me.", Jim rolled his eyes, took a deep breath so he wouldn't feed his demon with more anger, and smiled at Rachel again, wrapping his arms around her waist.
"I love you."

Dylan akwardly looked at the floor for a moment before back up at Lola.
"Would walking be alright?", he asked, looking at her with big eyes. He couldn't help but think that he was annoying Lola with his fear of driving... what if she thought it was because he didn't trust her?

Mac sighed relieved and nodded slightly, before he just rested his cheek on Hunter's head again, taking a deep breath. "I was so scared I had lost you again...", He sighed. With a quick motion, he made the water disappear out of his and Misha's clothes. "Speaking of the wedding, my queen, we have to go soon."

"That would be nice, wouldn't it?", Levi sighed, slightly shaking his head. "Sometimes... Relationships break apart, or one of the two secretly has another family. Sometimes it's one of the partners fault, sometimes they just drifted apart. Hunter's and my dad... He wasn't happy. I don't know why. And so he secretly had my mom, me and my twin sister foxy. It's wasn't fair, and not okay. He made many people very sad...''
Smiling softly at Misha, he pointed at Mac and Hunter cuddling in a few feet distance.
"But you don't have to worry that that will happen to you and your parents too. They love each other and you and your siblings incredibly much. They will stay together forever."

Rachel frowned at the door, until two spots right in front of her eyes started to smoke and turn black, smoldering slightly.
"Some people just have no barrier between their downunder and their brain", she scoffed, but smiled softly again when Jim said he loved her.
"I love you too, honey."
Turning to the door again, she smirked softly. "See, you hot hellhound- I told you you're good-looking as hell."

Smiling softly, Lola went back to Dylan and gently took his hand.
"Hey, chin up, you sexy smartass. You know I love a nice walk now and then."
She planted a small kiss on his cheek and straighted his tie, before she kissed him, running her fingers down his back. "After everything you went through because of that car accident, it's totally understandable that you don't feel well driving in one again. It's fine, really. I understand."

"You won't lose me, honey.", Hunter replied, hugging him tightly, before she looked up into his eyes for a moment and quickly kissed his chin.
"Yes, exactly. I still have to change into my dress. And we have to wake up Heather. She fell asleep again."

Misha frowned sadly, a couple of tears in his little eyes as he looked up at Levi.
"I don't want to lose mommy or daddy!", he sobbed, hiding his face into Levi's chest.
"Why do people hurt others? Why do they make others sad?"

Jim raised an eyebrow at Rachel, shaking his head.
"And if I were hot as hell - this devil's only got eyes for his goddess.", he mumbled, smiling lovingly at his wife as he kissed her forehead.
"We should really make time for a cuddle-evening. Watch your favorite movies, eat some popcorn, cuddle under a blanket on the couch... been too long."

"I really hope so.", Dylan replied, gently running his thumb over Lola's soft palm.
"I keep wondering how your skin can be so soft. It's not natural anymore!", he winked, smiling happily, and closed the door behind him.
"Good thing it's sunny outside today, else we'd be soaked before we'd make it to the wedding."

Mac smiled slightly and just lifted his shoulders. "Might be, but there isn't a day I'm not thankful for waking up beside you", he said, gently stroking over her cheek.
Turning to Levi for a moment, he smirked softly. "Levi, when you two are done with getting to know each other, just teleport to our house, okay? Hunter and I will already go, but take your time."
After teleporting home, he just sat down on the bed, looking up at Hunter. "If I can help you with your hair or dress or so, just tell me."

Levi shook his head, smiling softly as hell wiped his nephew's tears away. "You won't lose anyone of them, Misha. Look how much they love each other. They will never break up."
When Mac mentioned teleporting home, he nodded quickly, before looking at Misha again. "Should we go home too?"

"Hell yeah!"
Rachel nodded happily at Jim's suggestion.
"And some pie and chocolate ice cream...!"
She kissed his cheek with a happy smile, but then tapped her foot on the floor impatiently. "Man I hope this doc will be here soon, or we'll be late."

While walking beside Dylan, Lola smiled excitedly. "I can't wait to get to know your family. Especially Cole, I've been watching his gaming channel for a few weeks now, and he seems like a really cool guy!"
Looking up at Dylan, she smirked softly.
"And... How are you feeling about this wedding? I mean, your mother is marrying a new man, I know plenty of people wouldn't exactly be... Pleased, especially considering that you haven't made the best experience with fathers-"

Hunter put off her t-shirt and pants, throwing them on Macon with a giggle.
"If you want you can help me close my dress.", she explained, changing into her dress.
"I know I said I'd wear the other one, but look how pretty this one is!", she smiled happily, turning around for Macon once, until she showed him his back.
"Can you zip it close?"

Misha nodded when his uncle asked to teleport home. He was hungry. And he wanted to cuddle with mommy and daddy before the wedding started.
"Will you be at the wedding too?", he asked, quickly ruffling Levi's hair.
It was nice and fluffy.
"I like your hair."

Jim sighed frustratedly as well, shaking his head.
"I'll just come back tomorrow or so. We can't be too late."
He opened the door to the office, rolling his eyes at the sight of that - ugly - woman, and just spoke.
"Tell the doc Davis stopped by and wants to talk to him."
"Davis who?"
"You think I'm an idiot? Davis. Point. He knows who I am."
"But there are billions of Davises! It's a really common surname."
"Exactly. And missy - don't try to flirt - or honestly whatever you were doing, looked more like having a stroke - with married men. There are some assholes who'd give in but I'm not one of them. Adios.", and he closed the door again, holding out his arm to Rachel.
"Let's get ready for the wedding, babe. Hey, you think they'll have pie at the buffet?"

"You'll love Cole. He's super fun once you get to know him better. He can be a little cold at first, but that's just a protective-mechanism of him.", Dylan explained, smiling as he thought of his family. "I hope Emily, my lil' sis, will be there too. She's kind of a tomboy, like she can be as straightforward and behaving like a guy of her age - but looks like the super model and sings like an angel. Too bad she's too shy to sing for anyone. I once heard her when she was in the shower and thought she was home alone." He chuckled, smiling widely again as Lola asked about his thoughts on the wedding.
"Well, it's the thing. I've never had a father. Only an asshole who hurt my mom mentally, and another who abused my mom and my two younger siblings. Those were just... people. People who hurt others for their own benefit. Nothing more. If my biological dad would ever find and contact me, I wouldn't want to meet him. Why should I care for someone who knocked up my mom and left me? Sam is different. He sees us all as his own children, and doesn't favor anyone. He did everything he could to build up a relationship with Cole, who hated him at first. And now look at them. Practically seeing each other as blood relatives. I'm happy my mom found the one. I'm happy we all can have a father now, even if we're all already grown-up."

Mac grinned widely when he saw hunter in her dress and just randomly started humming the melody of 'let it go'.
"You look just breathtaking", he mumbled to her ear when he stood behind her to close her dress.
"Like the beautiful ice queen you are."
After kissing her neck softly, he closed the dress and sighed happily as he looked into the mirror over her shoulder. "Man I'm the luckiest man on Earth...but..." He frowned slightly. "Something's missing there...wait, I got this!"
Smirking, he turned to his bedside table and soon put a beautiful necklace around Hunter's neck.
"I saw this and had to think of you. You know, how you told me that you had dreamed of dancing the swan princess in swan lake. You might not be dancing on stage anymore...but you're my swam princess nonetheless."

Levi shook his head. "Probably not. I mean, I don't know Sam or... Emma? I'll probably just... Chill around at home and chat with people online or so..."
For a moment, he seemed sad, but then smiled at Misha again and teleported into the living room.
"I actually like my hair too."

Rachel could just barely suppress snorting of laughter at what Jim told the girl in the office, but broke into suppressed giggles as soon as he closed the door.
"Burned", she laughed gasping. "Burned so hard!"
Trying to calm down, she focused on Jim's question and lifted her shoulders. "I certainly hope so! Strawberry pie, oh man!"
Teleporting home, she immediately headed for the bathroom to get her make up done, already wearing the dress. "Jim, when you're ready, could you help the kids get re-"
"Hey momma."
Rachel broke off when Raven came into the room in her dress for the wedding.
"Wow...Raven...you look amazing!"
"Thanks Mom."

Lola smiled softly at Dylan's explanations and lastly kissed his cheek with a happy smirk.
"I'm glad you guys and Sam have such a good relationship. I love to see you happy."
Her eyes widened at the sight of quite a crowd in front of the church in the distance.
"...whoa. didn't you say your family is pretty small? Sam must have quite a family then, just look at that!"

Hunter's eyes widened as she saw the beautiful necklace, just staring at it for a moment.
Sparkling.
Blue.
A swan.
"Oh my god honey it's beautiful...", she whispered, her hand gently touching the pendant. She knew Macon practically remembered everything ever told, but she was still surprised when he remembered such small things. Even when she thought he wasn't paying attention, he seemed to always know what she had sair.
She turned around to Macon, wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him deeply.
"I love it. Thank you.", she smiled happily, hugging him tightly once more before she let go and turned around to the mirror again.
"Look at those two, perfect and happy people in the mirror, their eyes full of love when they look at each other... I want this to never end. I feel as if I'm living a dream. The best dream I've ever had."

"Can't we bring a date to the wedding? I'll bring you. Nobody will notice that you're not actually my date.", Misha suggested, giggling. "Or you say that you're the groom and then when it's time for them to marry you say 'haha surprise it was Sam!'"

Jim had just changed into the suit he'd wore before he'd went off to Texas, when his daughter walked in.
"Raven.", he mumbled, blinking a couple of times to try and remember that this woman was his daughter.
All adult...
"You look beautiful...", he smirked proudly, letting out a soundless sigh before he quickly turned to the bathroom to Rachel.
"Babe, I'll go and help the kids with their clothes. Will you do the girls' hair when you're finished or should I try?", he asked, already half gone through the door, making his way to Rose's room.

"Who are all these people?", Dylan mumbled, slightly annoyed, frowning confused. "Is there even enough room for them all in the church?", he asked, one eyebrow raised. "Sam didn't tell me that he had... this much of a big family..."

Mac smiled happily as he looked into the mirror once more. Even now, he sometimes had a hard time believing that that happy guy there 8n the mirror, with that amazing woman by his side, actually was him.
"This won't ever end", he said silently, his eyes sparkling. "Nothing will ever bring us apart. I'd never let that happen."
After a few more seconds of staring into the mirror, he smirked, kissed Hunter's cheek and turned to the door. "C'mon then, let's wake Heather up and go to the wedding. Don't wanna be late, do we?"

Levi laughed silently, but shook his head.
"I don't know anyone there, and practically nobody there knows me. It would just be awkward for both sides. I'll just go and try to find my adoptive sister. She told me she wanted my advice...for whatever."

"It's okay Mom, take your time, I'll help dad", Raven said to Rachel, before she followed her father.
"I'll take care of the hair, dad", she said, forcing a smile into her face. Sure, they had made peace, but it was clear that things by far weren't okay between her and her father yet.
"Dad-", she said frowning, putting a hand on his shoulder and turning around to him.
"Look, I-..."
She sighed silently.
"What am I supposed to do? I grew up to be there for my siblings when you... Couldn't. And I can't go back. I can't just make myself younger and be a child again. My body would be a kid again, but everything else would stay the same. I'd just be an adult in a child's body. Creepy.
But despite all that-... You're still my dad."
A few tears gathered in her eyes as she stared just into the air in front of her, her hands cleclnched tightly to fists.
",I wish I could just forget. I wish this all would have never happened, but I'm not powerful enough. You are the god here. Mom has no power regarding me, because I'm a demon, but you do. So I'm leaving it up to you. Do what you think is best, dad. For you, mom and me. I don't know what to do... Wipe my brain, make me who I should be again, or let it be. Dad, do what you think is best. Because I can't go on like this, pretending everything is okay when it clearly isn't. Something has to change. And if we can't make it up...maybe we should just forget..."

"I count at least fifteen people who are the right age to be his cousins or so...", Lola said baffled. "Is it just me or did some of them just talk German? Also heard a bit of swedish or so, and Italian...hell, is this guy related to the entire European world population or what?"
Just a few seconds later, she raised one eyebrow. "That old lady there definitely is from Japan."

Hunter nodded, giggling happily.
"Heather wanted a change in dress too when I showed her this one. She looks like a small ice queen.", she explained, smiling happily as their daughter walked towards them.
"I just hope Sam and Emma don't think this is too much for the wedding... but look at her! So cute!"

Misha frowned sadly, but smiled as he came up with an idea.
"Can you come to play tomorrow? I have some really pretty play cars! My uncle makes big cars but he can make small cars too, and I sometimes buy small cars with my money!" He made his money float over from his room to his hand, grinning proudly. "This is my money. I have much more in my room, but I'm saving up for a Lambobini."

Jim just smiled sadly at Raven, shaking his head.
"What's best for me is not important. What's best for you makes me happy. And I feel you do not wish to go back like it was, like it's actually supposed to be. You have a job, you're learning new things... you're grown up."
He sighed sadly, looking down at the floor while suppressing some tears.
"Listen, I... I never wanted this to happen. I never wanted Ash to grow up from an 11-year-old to 15-year-old... I never wanted you to have to take this much responsibility onto your shoulders and make yourself grow up... I never wanted to hurt any of you."
He closed his eyes for a moment, took a deep breath and looked at his daughter again.
"I never wanted all of you to be disappointed in having me as a dad."
He gulped silently, already feeling the lump in his throat grow.
"I still have a lot to learn when it comes down to being a good father, husband, friend or brother. I might have been through more than your usual human, but I don't know much about... normal life, and social life. Accepting that I do need help in processing my past is one step to recovery. A lot has changed. A lot I never wanted to, but that's just what I have to accept - if it hurts me or not."

"I am so confused.", Dylan mumbled, frowning. "This can't all be Sam's family. Probably friends or so? Or maybe these are still some of the people from the wedding before? If there was one...?"

Mac just slapped a smile into his face as he saw Heather, when he actually internally was groaning.
He had never been a big fan of those super poofy dresses or giant flowers, but for Heather and hunter, he would pretend to like it.
"That's eh...cute", he said, smiling awkwardly.

Levi chuckled softly as he ruffled Misha's hair.
"If you want we can build a little garage for your little cars together. With an elevator, and doors and everything we can think of. "He winked at his nephew, smirking happily.
"I believe I still have a box full of old cars from when I was about your age. You can have them, if you want. I originally wanted to sell them on the internet, but I'd rather give them to my little buddy."

"Dad...", Raven mumbled sadly, gently stroking over her father's cheek before she hugged him.
"Maybe I've been a bit hard on you... I mean, that you left us all alone wasn't okay, but... That you had that psychological breakdown... You couldn't help it. You need help, and now that you are getting it, I'm sure you will do better."
She softly kissed his cheek and cuddled against him, closing her eyes for a moment.
"Dad...please don't think I don't want you as my father. Look I was angry, I was disappointed..
But you of all people should know that a lot can be forgiven, and you're still my family, you're still someone I want to learn playing baseball from, someone who I want to tune a car with. You're still and will always be my daddy. ...okay?"
Smiling sadly, she looked up into his eyes. "I love you Dad. No matter what."

"Dylan, hey there!"
Sam suddenly came bursting through the crowd, squeezed Dylan in a tight hug for a moment, and then turned to Lola, holding out his hand.
"And you must be lola. So great to meet you. I'm Sam."
Lola smiled softly at Dylan's father, shaking his hand. ",Great to meet you too, I've already heard so much of you. Only the best things of course. Sam, is this all your family?"
"3 quarters family, 1 quarter friends", Sam chuckled. "You two look great."

Hunter raised an eyebrow at her husband's reaction, only knowing him all too well.
She quickly told Heather to go search for her oldest brother, while she turned to Macon.
"Too much, hm?", she asked, looking down at her own dress for a moment. "Listen, I get you don't want to hurt mine or Heather's feelings, but I don't want you to lie either."
She smiled softly, gently stroking over his cheek.
"If you want I can try to make her change."

Misha's eyes widened happily as Levi told him he still had many cars he could gift him.
"And maybe we can re-paint some! I had a brown car but I painted it pink because that's a pretty color!", he explained, making his money float back to his room.
"Do you have a dreamcar too? I want a yellow lambobini because they are super fast!"

Jim frowned sadly as he looked into his daughter's eyes before hugging her tightly.
"You'll always be my little girl, no matter how old you are.", he mumbled, sighing silently. "I want you to know that I'm not angry at you for deciding to make yourself adult to look after your siblings while I couldn't. I'm more mad at myself. I'll never get to see you on your first day of school, happily coming home again to tell us all about your new friends. I'll never see you make cards and bake cookies for Santa. I'll never see you changing from a girl into a young woman. I'll never see you do so many things you should have, and that's all my fault. I don't blame you for being mad and disappointed in me, as I am too."
He looked down to the floor for a moment, a sad smile on his face, before he straightened his back and looked back at his daughter with a sad, yet proud smirk.
"You know, I'm really proud of you. You might have my hair and eyes, but you are so much more like your mother than you think.", he hugged Raven again, clearing his throat afterwards.
"I just- I just hope you'll ever forgive me..."

Dylan smirked akwardly, looking around at all the people once more.
"Why didn't you say that there would be so many people here?", he mumbled, crossing his arms - even though he was actually more hugging himself for comfort.
"...are you related to the entire population of Europe?"

Mac quickly shook his head, smiling softly.
"No, no. Look, it's Heather who has to be happy with what she's wearing, not me. If she likes her dress, let her wear it."
His smile turning apologetic, he lifted his shoulders. "I've just never liked tulle...or giant flowers, for that matter."
Straightening his vest and tie, he checked his outfit in the mirror one last time before he got his hair in something like a hairstyle.
"So, I'm ready, you're ready, the kids are ready...should we go then?"

Raven sighed silently, taking her father's hands.
"Daddy... No matter what happened in the past, I will always love you. And-"
She was cut off by a sound at the door and raised her eyebrows when Rose, already with braided hair came rushing in, threw her schoolbag into the next corner and ran into her room. After a few minutes, she came back, in her dress.
"Sorry, I'm late", she said, breathing heavily from all the running. "I met a nice girl at school, and when school was over we played a bit together, and I forgot the time."
All of a sudden, she grinned widely though. "but Alena is so nice! She's already in second grade, and when I didn't find my classroom at first, she helped me. My teacher was already there, but Mrs.Brown wasn't angry that I was late. She said it was okay because it wasn't my fault I got lost. Then she asked if we can already read a bit, and I lifted my hand and she asked me if I want to read something out loud. I read the whole story on the list page of our work book, and when I was finished she said she has never heard a first grader read that good! I got a star, look!"
With a proud grin, she held up a glittering golden star sticker. "Who has the most stars at the end of the week can choose a game we play with the whole class then! And then I told my other teacher that I like his Ford mustang, because my daddy has one too, but she should check the engine because it's making really odd sounds. Probably the oil level. he looked really confused."
Raven smiled softly at Rose and winked at Jim.
"You've been a good teacher, dad", she chuckled. "Hey, I have found this wrecked old car a few weeks ago. Would you like to repair it with me?"

Sam grinned slightly.
"Japan doesn't belong to Europe", he stated chuckling.
"I have quite a big family, yeah. You don't seem too happy about it though."
He furrowed his eyebrows sorrowfully.
"Are you okay, Dylan?"

Last edited:
"Well this is the only dress she has that looks like that, so it should be fine.", Hunter replied, smiling softly. She quickly fixed her hair and made some makeup appear with a flick of her fingers, turning around to Macon again.
"Will you take me like this?", she asked, winking. "Let's call the kids then."

Jim was smiling happily as Rose told him everything about her first day at school.
"Sounds like Alena is a great girl.", he replied, nodding proudly as she showed him her golden star.
"My my my, already a star now? Your other classmates better watch out or you'll have your entire room full with these stars.", he winked, kissing her forehead.
"If your teacher doesn't know how to fix the problem, he can come by my garage. I'll fix it for a low price, so he likes you even more.", he winked again, smiling at his daughter. "And by the way, you look beautiful, sweetie."
He turned to Raven, his eyes sparkling happily as she asked him if he wanted to repair a car she'd found. Together.
"I'd absolutely love to. What car is it?"

Dylan bit his lip, looking away from Sam.
"I'm... not a big fan of crowded areas. Especially when we'll have to push ourselves into the church so we all fit in...", he mumbled, gulping. "I don't mean to hurt your feelings, I just- anytime there's a big crowd around me something bad happened or happens."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back