• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Advice wanted (Apocalypse World)

Eske

Hi,

I am running an Apocalypse World game, and the game is getting off the ground quickly.

But we are 5 players, so I would love to get some advice from other GMs. Just ideas and such.

Contact me if you're interested.

eske said:
Hi,
I am running an Apocalypse World game, and the game is getting off the ground quickly.

But we are 5 players, so I would love to get some advice from other GMs. Just ideas and such.

Contact me if you're interested.
I love AW. I'd love to chat about your ideas, if you'd like advice.

I would really appreciate some advice and ideas for my game. I started a conversation with you, but I don't know the best way of communicating in here...maybe we should move to Skype?

eske said:
I would really appreciate some advice and ideas for my game. I started a conversation with you, but I don't know the best way of communicating in here...maybe we should move to Skype?
PM's should just fine. Or if you have a forum for a game, we can always chat there. Whatever works.

So Frixz is an old hand at it huh? I'd like to lurk the game and watch how one of them is played for reference. Unfortunately I don't have anything to contribute to it as I'm just starting my first game of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back