• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Adventures of Prospero - OOC

Well the duel hasn't happened yet but Dante decided to punch a guy in the face. You find out soon. I'm still debating whether to reply with the Npc declaring the duel or not right now... I think I will.
If you give me like an hour and a half I'll be off work and can work on a reply so I don't get too far behind, otherwise I'll just have to play catch up later

If you give me like an hour and a half I'll be off work and can work on a reply so I don't get too far behind, otherwise I'll just have to play catch up later

Yeah I'll hold off for people who haven't gotten a chance to reply to the current scenario.

Archdemon Archdemon
I think he'll go to the library, start reading, then fall asleep and wake up in the demonic realm of his father, where he is greeted by a wise demon that will become his mentor or something. There, the demon will teach Dante some spells, but among the confusion, Dante will forget his reversion spell.

Archdemon Archdemon
I think he'll go to the library, start reading, then fall asleep and wake up in the demonic realm of his father, where he is greeted by a wise demon that will become his mentor or something. There, the demon will teach Dante some spells, but among the confusion, Dante will forget his reversion spell.
I wish I had Dante's reversion spell right now in real life. Ughh, I feel like crap.

Just a heads up, I might not be responding much on the rp today.

Archdemon Archdemon

T-T

I was hoping that my character would help teach Dante some magic overnight... It's kinda why I put the suggestion out there. Kinda give a bonding moment for them, it would also help further the thing where he joins the party. Mind you I haven't read the post yet.

T-T

I was hoping that my character would help teach Dante some magic overnight... It's kinda why I put the suggestion out there. Kinda give a bonding moment for them, it would also help further the thing where he joins the party. Mind you I haven't read the post yet.
Okay, we can do that too, but then Dante falls asleep and meets demon mentor.

We do need a way for Veril to get intot he party, after all :D
I wish I had Dante's reversion spell right now in real life. Ughh, I feel like crap.

Just a heads up, I might not be responding much on the rp today.
Top 10 Most Useful Abilities from RP Characters (watchmojo.com)

Okay, we can do that too, but then Dante falls asleep and meets demon mentor.

We do need a way for Veril to get intot he party, after all :D

Top 10 Most Useful Abilities from RP Characters (watchmojo.com)

Yay! Veril will teach a couple Cantrips and some basic spells, I'm going to make a roll to see if he can teach you a more complex spell, one he can't do. 1-5 is a fail, 6-10 is success.

That Dragon tooth necklace gave me a perfect opening to set up my arc

Why would you give a dragon some dragon teeth though?
Archdemon Archdemon

Because I felt like that would make Sapphira think about stuff, also it depends on what Armis was thinking. Did he feel like it deserved proper care with another Dragon? Maybe it was to mock her? Maybe it has a sort of significance to Armis and he felt like Sapphira deserved it more than he did.... If you really want the answer, it's better to ask Armis.

That Dragon tooth necklace gave me a perfect opening to set up my arc

Why would you give a dragon some dragon teeth though?
Archdemon Archdemon
Because I felt like that would make Sapphira think about stuff, also it depends on what Armis was thinking. Did he feel like it deserved proper care with another Dragon? Maybe it was to mock her? Maybe it has a sort of significance to Armis and he felt like Sapphira deserved it more than he did.... If you really want the answer, it's better to ask Armis.

No, yeah. Why would you give a dragon the teeth of their own kind? Among human customs that's like giving you a necklace of fingers or something. Then again, I wonder what kind of thoughts the dragons may have. I can see Sapphira being overwhelmed by the memories and the fact she's holding a part of her own kind, but the question would be this: Does she, a dragon with vast knowledge given to her from nowhere, really care what the customs of mortals are? She does have knowledge existing about dragons despite her being only a couple days old. Odd honestly.

Oh boy, Kylesar is staring his arc with the power of Elder Scrolls dragons. (Sorry I can't stop. I've been playing too much Skyrim lately). Whose soul is Sapphira gonna devour next? Should I have my own dragon gods enter, because they are technically living breathing dragons. Just far more divine, and they can't really be killed...permanently.

Also, Archdemon Archdemon since Kila already has a katana, I'm going to say that she was given a wakizashi. Although having an unbreakable sword would be nice...and traditional Japanese swords were made of shitty pig iron, ergo they had to be folded several times over just to get more durability...meh. I guess Kila can lose attachment to her old sword she didn't really use yet. Maybe Kylesar1 Kylesar1 can have John teach her a thing or two about swordsmanship if he wants ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

No, yeah. Why would you give a dragon the teeth of their own kind? Among human customs that's like giving you a necklace of fingers or something. Then again, I wonder what kind of thoughts the dragons may have. I can see Sapphira being overwhelmed by the memories and the fact she's holding a part of her own kind, but the question would be this: Does she, a dragon with vast knowledge given to her from nowhere, really care what the customs of mortals are? She does have knowledge existing about dragons despite her being only a couple days old. Odd honestly.

Oh boy, Kylesar is staring his arc with the power of Elder Scrolls dragons. (Sorry I can't stop. I've been playing too much Skyrim lately). Whose soul is Sapphira gonna devour next? Should I have my own dragon gods enter, because they are technically living breathing dragons. Just far more divine, and they can't really be killed...permanently.

Also, Archdemon Archdemon since Kila already has a katana, I'm going to say that she was given a wakizashi. Although having an unbreakable sword would be nice...and traditional Japanese swords were made of shitty pig iron, ergo they had to be folded several times over just to get more durability...meh. I guess Kila can lose attachment to her old sword she didn't really use yet. Maybe Kylesar1 Kylesar1 can have John teach her a thing or two about swordsmanship if he wants ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Oh shit! I didn't know you had one! Fuck! I should've checked! I can change it to something else if you want!

Oh shit! I didn't know you had one! Fuck! I should've checked! I can change it to something else if you want!
Like I said, pig iron. It's the definition of bad metal. Funny though how such a shittt metal kead to the need to create the world's most deadly sword. Like I said, it could be she had a sword. Samurai, who were Japan's entire military force, carry around the longsword (katana) and rhe shortsword (wakizashi). Although, you can get rid of the sword if you like. A power boosting item is pretty damn good anyway.

Sapphira isn't getting her knowledge from nowhere. She got it from the same source that she got the ability to transform from
She doesn't have vast knowledge of dragons either. The only thing she's shown knowledge of is basic dragons and dragon operations (what dragons want from humans and why humans end up eaten). Everything else were assumptions made by things she's heard.

She is a knight's dragon. Unlike wild dragons, she has plenty of reason to care about the customs of mortals. She imprinted on John. That's why she's still there. She doesn't have the age old Human Inferiority Mentality going on, which has become an insane pet peeve of mine

She's not absorbing the souls of dragons. Otherwise, she'd go berserk and destroy that entire tower and city since if it's a tooth necklace, there's at least 5 teeth on it.

Sapphira isn't getting her knowledge from nowhere. She got it from the same source that she got the ability to transform from
She doesn't have vast knowledge of dragons either. The only thing she's shown knowledge of is basic dragons and dragon operations (what dragons want from humans and why humans end up eaten). Everything else were assumptions made by things she's heard.

She is a knight's dragon. Unlike wild dragons, she has plenty of reason to care about the customs of mortals. She imprinted on John. That's why she's still there. She doesn't have the age old Human Inferiority Mentality going on, which has become an insane pet peeve of mine

She's not absorbing the souls of dragons. Otherwise, she'd go berserk and destroy that entire tower and city since if it's a tooth necklace, there's at least 5 teeth on it.

It's a joke XD I'm joking about gaining the memories of a dragon through its tooth and how that is similar to a dragon absorbing another dragon's knowledge through their soul in the Elder Scrolls.

Yeah the human mentality, but I was wondering since she was born recently and seems to have knowledge what you call basic dragon operations. To me it looked like some form of dragon culture or mentality. Oh well, jokes aside. Good to know.

Although, why would she go berserk absorbing the soul of a dragon? (I know she wouldn't absorb the soul through teeth, I was just making a joke.)

It's a joke XD I'm joking about gaining the memories of a dragon through its tooth and how that is similar to a dragon absorbing another dragon's knowledge through their soul in the Elder Scrolls.

Yeah the human mentality, but I was wondering since she was born recently and seems to have knowledge what you call basic dragon operations. To me it looked like some form of dragon culture or mentality. Oh well, jokes aside. Good to know.

Although, why would she go berserk absorbing the soul of a dragon? (I know she wouldn't absorb the soul through teeth, I was just making a joke.)
If you noticed in the post, she unlocked memories that weren't her own and felt an emotion that wasn't her own. If you multiply that by 5, you'd see humans savagely murdering the dragon.

That on top of the fact that a human just gave her the teeth, which meant that humans keep them as trophies

She'd have gone berserk for sure

Well, I gave a post reasonable enough to cause a lot of drama. Especially if someone followed which *cough*would be *cough* unfortunate*hacking intensifies*. I never thought I would have my character play an ambiguous side. I'm free to all forms of BS here, almost all.

Last edited:
It dawned on him how it stuck out like a sore thumb without his cloak
TFW you remember that your character was supposed to give back another character's cloak (and another character's jacket)
Also, TFW you realize that you wrote about her setting it down somewhere and didn't write her picking it back up again before leaving...

I could probably retro that and give Sevix back his cloak xP

TFW you remember that your character was supposed to give back another character's cloak (and another character's jacket)
Also, TFW you realize that you wrote about her setting it down somewhere and didn't write her picking it back up again before leaving...

I could probably retro that and give Sevix back his cloak xP
At least you didn't drop them on the road between tizca and southern hill like I did... That one is my fault. Been busy working on the palette challenge

Users who are viewing this thread

Back