• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Adventures of Prospero - OOC

I'm saying I wasn't complaining. I was telling you why your catalyst for changing or beginning the change for Dante was too drastic and seemed more like all the issues popping up at once. That's what I was saying.
Not that!
The thing about rolls you deleted by now.

Okay Silver Wolf Silver Wolf whos gonna roll me or you?

I mean I can roll to see who rolls if that's okay.

Man we're making this way more complicated than is should be...

I'm joking on this post.

What if we made Dante not only the son of this world's Hermaeus Mora, but also this world's Dovahkiin? How would that end?

Second roll here we go!

Dante's Victory or defeat with a plus 3 ((Don't know how to add a Plus 3 so just add it to the current dice roll.))

What do you think of the results Mister Birdsie Birdsie ? Cause I think you just defeated a bully with an Eleven (8 plus 3). :D
I think this deserves an epic beatdown scene where I destroy him in every imaginable field, even the ones he's supposedly an expert at, only to completely C.R.U.S.H. his reputation to a degree that is so impressive that even Dante's father would be dazzled.

I think this deserves an epic beatdown scene where I destroy him in every imaginable field, even the ones he's supposedly an expert at, only to completely C.R.U.S.H. his reputation to a degree that is so impressive that even Dante's father would be dazzled.

Don't worry! But now we should roll to see if Dante becomes Draco's Rival!

1-5 is yes, 6-10 is no

Im not sure whether to post a reply now to start the situation or whether to wait for everyone to react to Dante's punch first...

Holy shit. I am missing so much. What the heck is going on now? o_o I'm still stuck st work for a while, too...im gonna be so confused when i get off

Holy shit. I am missing so much. What the heck is going on now? o_o I'm still stuck st work for a while, too...im gonna be so confused when i get off

Aye, another time of me getting salty, Birdsie mistaking my criticism for complaining, and memes. Lots and lots of memes.

Dang. I'm going to have to play catch up on Arya's next post it seems

Well the duel hasn't happened yet but Dante decided to punch a guy in the face. You find out soon. I'm still debating whether to reply with the Npc declaring the duel or not right now... I think I will.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back