• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Adventures of a quirky MMO guild

I'm not done typing all of the game info up yet, but the class system is something I'll go over in more detail later. For now just have a general idea of what you want. I'll help smooth everything over later on.

Have fun.

And when you return...

How does a Sadistic Healer sound? Like she doesn't want to be sadistic, but whenever she sees others in pain, she can't help but get pleased. And she heals them only so they can continue to get hurt.

Here´s my first try at a cs
GAME

Username: Loonstar91

58010ed3da8c05cec48f27ebe2f8a1d2--cool-anime-girl-anime-girls.jpg

Level: 30

Race: Human

Class: Assassin

Job: Waitress (Level 9)

Sobriquet: (will have to discuss this with you)
Equipment:
Lotus Outfit: Grants 5 evasion (5% chance that an attack aimed at her misses)
Shiguro: A black Katana, made to be weilded with it´s counterpart
Ishiguro: A green Katana, made to be weilded with it´s counterpart. Unlocks specific attack combo´s, if weilded with Shiguro.

Skills:
Weakspot
After being hit by three consecutive abilities from Loonstar, the enemy gets their weakspot hit, dealing 20% if the damage taken by the last ability as additional damage.

Surprise Strike
Loonstar disappears for a brief period of time, to surprise her target with a attack out of nowwhere. That attack deals 200% of her normal attack damage.

Quickstep
Loonstar dashes forward, thrusting her weapon at her target.

Counterthrust
Loonstar sidesteps, dodging the next physical attack (if timed right). If she sucessfully dodges, she gets a guarenteed hit on the enemy she dodged.
Guild: Silver Linings

CHARACTER

Summary: The cute, underestimated and belittled waifu

Role: Single target Burst followed up by decent dps.

Trope / Quirk: Always get´s belittled and kept from taking action "for her own good". Never get´s to show her abilities.

Time playing: (Not sure what amount would be suitable)

Persona: Loonstar, oftenly also called "Loonie" by her friends, is a very shy person. She always wants to make as many people happy as she can, even more so if they are her friends. That means that if she is asked or told to do something, if she thinks people want something from her, she will do it. Along with that comes the fact she is either naive, quickly believing others and trusting them. She just tries to make everyone happy and everyone always tells her she should become a healer. Just because she cares for others, tries to make them feel comfortable and does whatever they want from her. All these character points make her incredibly easy to use and manipulate by people that have an interest in doing so, adding another layer to the seemingly so in need of protection girl.

Legend: (will have to discuss this with you)

Last edited:
Back now. Isle of Dogs, really good movie.

Have fun.

And when you return...

How does a Sadistic Healer sound? Like she doesn't want to be sadistic, but whenever she sees others in pain, she can't help but get pleased. And she heals them only so they can continue to get hurt.
You might be competing with someone else who planned on doing the "done with your shit" healer, depending on how the character's play out, but the idea is solid.

Back now. Isle of Dogs, really good movie.

You might be competing with someone else who planned on doing the "done with your shit" healer, depending on how the character's play out, but the idea is solid.
I think the 2 would make for an entertaining pair. They're both at the back lines. X is out of mana. Y (me) has some mana left. X is complaining about how this is the 6th time someone needs reviving. Y starts laughing and revives them saying "GO ON. KEEP ON FIGHTING HAHAHA..." in an insane, sadistic tone. X is like "....da fuq?"

I also have an idea of my OC being a "skilled" melee fighter. Utilizing weapons in total. A staff, sword and a whip

Staff for healing

Sword for defending herself

Whip to injure her teammates but somehow buffing them. And to satisfy her sadistic urges.

Guys. Has the edge lord been taken? Because I can pull a mean edge lord. I mean I am THE EDGIEST EDGE LORD TO EDGE LORD and I will sulk and say that I had gotten more kills than the leader because he's trash but you know what it's okay because we all know my dps skills are far more superior than his. Also tank? Who needs those when you can just blend in with the darkness and take out all your enemies one by one. I live for those kills even though I'm really dead inside.

Drunkard ex-monk with exceptional hand-to-hand combat skills, martial arts expertise and a long bamboo staff as a weapon - with an insatiable desire for women and a whiny disposition to his failure at the temple?

Drunkard ex-monk with exceptional hand-to-hand combat skills, martial arts expertise and a long bamboo staff as a weapon - with an insatiable desire for women and a whiny disposition to his failure at the temple?
As in the character is drunk or the player is drunk?

The player is a drunkard, character is the monk. Hence the whining comes it, player drunkenly mopes and flirts through the character.

The player is a drunkard, character is the monk. Hence the whining comes it, player drunkenly mopes and flirts through the character.
Given how much time will be spent in game, that player might just die after one adventure.

OverconfidentMagi OverconfidentMagi how about a "pay-to-win" rich-ass player who everybody thinks is a pro because they have awesome items and all but is actually a complete noob
Sounds good, but the actual top tier items can't be bought, and they'd still need to level up by playing the game (albeit with an explanation booster I assume). So they'd be a weak noob with high-but-not-top tier gear. Other noobs would certainly be impressed though. At the very least cash shop consumables could be very powerful in the hands of a clueless noob.

Sounds good, but the actual top tier items can't be bought, and they'd still need to level up by playing the game (albeit with an explanation booster I assume). So they'd be a weak noob with high-but-not-top tier gear. Other noobs would certainly be impressed though. At the very least cash shop consumables could be very powerful in the hands of a clueless noob.
that's what I'm thinking, maybe they also use exp boosts and party up with other players so they can level up

The threads are up. Feel free to use the OOC for any discussion and questions, as the character thread is meant for nothing but character sheets. There's also a lore thread, which I'll probably continue adding to as I finish typing up info for it.

Here´s my first try at a cs

<snip>
Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

She is lacking a combat class and should also have a level for her job class.

Feel free to ask me any questions you have about the sobriquet and legend sections.

Persona could be expanded upon some more.

I don't require specific numbers for skills and equip, but what you have seems fine to me.

To anyone asking that I haven't specifically gotten back to: yes this is currently still accepting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back