• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Adventures in Mocon - IC Thread

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

MythyDW

Five Thousand Club
Sir Monsieur Sir Monsieur Japanime Japanime welian welian Zahzi Zahzi Maskruelty Maskruelty Anne Boolean Anne Boolean Topless Topless Vertighost Vertighost Kingly K Duel Kingly K Duel

The city of Valentia, located centrally in the known world of Mocon, between the three nations, was often seen as the jewel of cooperation between the races. Whenever disputes were growing to a boil, leaders would convene in Valentia and soon the problems went away. It was also where many skilled in the various arts would go during the week of creation - the week when Magia and Teknik were said to have created the world. Every city held their own festivals of skill, some more elaborate and others more tame, but Valentia held what was arguably the most famous. They held tests of skill, combat tournaments, and merchant-crafters from all over would hawk their wares to the increased foot traffic.

-----​

It was pure coincidence that Loralei and Stryke had found their way into Valentia on the first day of the Week of Creation, but now that she was here she was going to make the most of it. While many people gave the young woman with her Automaton closely, with whispers ranging from worried to excited, the half-elf paid it no mind and stroke towards the center of town.

Stryke made a series of chirps and clicks, and Lei looked to her companion with a smile. "Don't you worry about them. They won't do anything, it's just odd to see someone like you." a few more sounds. "It'd be like if I was wearing nothing but rags, see? People expect you to be all grand. That's why we're here. Gonna see if we can't scrap up some coin in competitions, get you some parts. You'd like that yeah?"

There cam a chirp that could only be described as ecstatic, and Lei nodded to Stryke. "Let's get going then!" she said while upping her walking pace just a little. Maybe more than a little. Quite a bit.

Belodall has been waiting for what seemed like eons for this festival to start. He came a day earlier to set up a stall to present his latest works to possible investors or even maybe a company. It seems that the young mechanic fell asleep under the cool shade of his tent. Belodall could be seen slumped over a table with various grease stains and oil covering his clothing and face. Next to him sat his most prized work of mechanical engineering, the X250 modal engine. This hunk of machinery should, in theory, be capable of powering some of the biggest airships at a much more affordable price. Among other things, it is much more efficient than regular steam power engines. What sits next to Belodall is merely a prototype of the final product. Although its a working prototype it's still in its alpha phase and has many minor bugs to work out.

Belodall slowly rubbed the sleep from his eyes. He spent the majority of the night working on his masterpiece. The half-orc let a yawn escape from his jowls, then got up from his chair and stretched his arched back. A few satisfying pops could be heard as he did so. His gaze shifted towards the many people entering the grounds. One of the advantages of setting up yesterday is the location of his tent. He was able to snag a fairly accessible spot for many people to see his work. It would be almost impossible to pass and not see the humongous engine sitting on the table. He began to smile, it was only a matter of time before he caught the attention of some wealthy investor.

Corvid was never a fan of these events. Well, that was false. He loved the displays of prowess that would inevitably show up to these things; the sheer multitude of genius in different flavors. Combat Expertise, Master Craftsmanship, Runemaking Prodigies, it was all here. No, all that was find with Corvid. It was the people that were the problem. So many in one place, all talking and making far too much noise just made everything worse.
He would endure it though. If only for a little bit. All the technical marvels around him would fill him with enough inspiration for him to get over his most recent wall.

As to where he was, well, while he was in the city proper, yes, but chose to begin his day far from anyone. No one would bother him on the rafters of a guard tower, after all. Quite the view to behold as well.
He peered down at the crowds below, hopping up onto the railing and watching everyone go about their chaotic lives- a shudder taking over as he did so. He would have to get close to all this madness if he wanted any insight for his own tinkering. He shook his head as he scanned the grounds for anything of note.
A High-Elven team were busy creating a new lighting system merging Technical Skills with Magical energy. Promising, but not of his expertiese.
A Dwarf was showing off a new excavation tool to cut through stone like parchment. Nice, but again, not for him.
....He wasn't sure what the Orcs were attempting off to the eastern corner, but the smell alone was keeping him from considering it.

Eventually, he would spot it. A massive engine that even from this distance he could tell could be the signature piece of this festival. He looked around to judge the distance from where he was to there before shrugging and leaning forward, and sliding off the railing and toward the ground.
Opening his arms and legs wide, the material of his cloak would glide him through the air toward his destination. Gliding was unfortunately the best he had until he had his inspiration...One day, flight.
As he neared the tent he would latch onto a light pole, the momentum spinning once before jumping down onto the ground, nearly tumbling over.
He would need to balance the weight again.....No matter. Engine now, Balance later.
Speaking of.

The engine was a piece of beauty to Corvid, the sheer size of the thing towered over the man, who looked over every nook and cranny before him. The well-crafted tubing, the methodical care over the frame and fine detail on the chassis itself.
The engine's presentation was spot on. Hopefully he would get to see it in action. Looks could be deceiving, after all.
He hadn't seen the owner of the Engine just yet...​

The half-orc was deep in thought when a peculiar man appeared seemingly from nowhere. His entrance was quite a sight to behold however his landing was slightly flawed. Belodall examined this cloaked figure closely. This mechanic might only have one eye but he is still capable of observing. He watched the masked man inspect his work. Although he was wearing a mask Belodall could tell he was impressed. A few more moments passed before he engaged the man.

"Belodall," He said while stretching out his regular right hand.

Corvid was far too focused on the details of the engine to notice the man approach. This became apparent the moment Belodall spoke his name, causing the man in front of him to jump back clearly not expecting such an introduction!
You know, how bizarre for someone to introduce themselves when you're rudely looking over their work. What an ODDBALL this man was.

Corvid, in his panic, had cleared a few feet, his hands resting inside his coat. He paused, looking at the hand, slowly removing his hands from his coat. It was fine. No danger. Just.....Conversation....He still knew how to do that, right?
"....C....Corvid,"
Okay perhaps that still needs more practice.

He remained quiet, standing up straight, his diminutive stature becoming clear. His gaze was fixated on the hand in front of him. It was a civilized custom...Greetings of strangers showing no ill will were to shake each other's hands...Right? He would need to get over his people problems eventually. One step at a time, Corvid. Get over it.

Hesitantly, Corvid reached his hand out, taking the man's and shaking it. He cleared his throat.
"They uh...They call me Corvid."

The hand given was natural; Artificial, cold, yet, it could pass for the genuine article beyond that.​

Lillian adored festivals, they were a refreshing change of pace from libraries and archives and studios. Not that anyone knew she was here… Mother had wanted to her to take a break from academics to have tea with some dashing bachelors of moderately distinguished birth. Instead, Lillian spun her a story of being urgently needed to transcribe the notes of a wizard who had temporarily blown off his hand.

It was a dumb story and she was sure her mother saw through it, but look… Party time! The festival was mostly about technology, but Lillian was enraptured by the smaller merchants with jewelry and accessories on display.

In the middle of admiring a silver necklace, the elven woman looked up just in time to see a half-elf woman power-walk past with a person-shaped automaton in tow.

“… Wow.”

How incredible. How useful.

“I see you have a taste for the classics,” the merchant said, pleased.

“…. Oh! Yes, w-well, simple pieces are so tasteful.” Lillian furtively glanced back over at the automaton, before focusing her attention back to the necklace in her hand. There was nothing simple about her taste, she was wearing a poofy dress with huge decorative tassels, and a ruffled blouse with a gold brooch. And it was still the most plain outfit she owned!

“I’d be happy to sell it to someone who appreciates the craft…”

“Oh, that’s… that’s very thoughtful of you! But it’s only the beginning of the festival! And what if someone else wants it? I can’t – I can’t very well go depriving the rest of the city your fine wares!”

“…. Miss, that’s-“

“That would besuchaashameicouldneverbesorudeohlookatthetimeihavetogoBYE!”

Was that woman talking to her automaton? Did it talk back? Did things understand speech? What kind of runes did it have? Dwarven style? Elven style? Oh, she was so curious! What was it like to be good with technology??

Both of their hands joined together. Belodall tightened his grip as they exchanged names. Many people say you can tell a lot by a person's handshake, especially limp handshakes. Despite the lack of raw power the motion and coordination was enough to redeem the exchange. The mechanic gave a soft smile while looking into the glass of Corvid's mask. The glass was too tented to see his whites or pupils. The half-orc could not think of a proper reason for his whole git up. Maybe he is hiding some kind of deformity or perhaps he works with chemicals but the lack of filters does not suggest this.

"Corvid..." he paused. "That's a nice name," He said while breaking away from his hand. Belodall began to shift towards the engine. "I see you have found my **Little** Project," he said boastfully. "What do you think of it?" He asked.

Oh thank the Gods he immediately changed the subject back to the engine.
Corvid looked back to the machinery and walked back over in front of it, looking it over once more. With renewed focus, he promptly overlooked the wordplay given as he took it all in again.
To which may or may not have been a bad idea for poor Belodall....

"The engine appears to be meant for a massive construct that would be able to sustain an unprecedented amount of resistance from torrential storms ranging from Hurricanes to Typhoons. Perhaps it can also aid in allowing the construct from overheating in extreme heated temperatures. Hopefully paired with a similarly-built radiator, it will sustain it self in the exact opposite while also keeping the occupants from either freezing or burning alive. If I recall either is a poor outcome, though I understand some Dwarven Mechanists seem to enjoy the hotter temperatures, but I digress.
The frame of the engine also speaks volumes about the possible architechure of the construct it is meant for, the boxy appearance for a less than subtle silhouette. High Elves will probably turn their nose up at the final product but High Elves also frown on breathing from time to time so their opinions are worth the same as rancid onions.

At the same time the engraving and detailing shows that the design meant for the construct itself is not only showing an eye for detail but also to send a message. A vanguard of a military line? A fan favorite for Orcish brigades. They also tend to enjoy anything the High Elves despise, so it could be a mountain of sheer masculinity and they'd climb aboard without hesitation. The Human consensus as well, though for more 'Climb that mountain' mentality over 'stick it to the Elves' stick."

The ramblings continued on without any sign of stopping, not even a hint of a pause for breath for another twenty seconds before he had slowly tipped forward, gasping for air as if a Canary in a mineshaft. After doing so, he looked over to Belodall.

"........Does it run?"

Loralei's eyes flicked from one way to the next as she sped through the festival, loving the energy of it all. So many people passionate about their craft, it was amazing! Lei had been told before that she had enough skill she could easily handle one of these stalls but she loved exploring the world, finding new things, new people, and upgrading Stryke.

"Hey, is that...?" she paused and grinned when she saw an old friend from her academy days. "Stryke, you remember Belo, right?" she asked before giggling at her companion's chirping. "Yeah, that's right. The half-orc roommate I made an arm for," she hummed a little in thought, resolving to go up and say hi.

That would have to wait though, as Stryke turned and looked directly at a woman who had been following them. The eyeglow behind his broken lens blinked a bit and then he made some sounds, stepping towards her.

"Woah, hey. Stryke." Lei said to the machine with a frown. "Now what have I told you? Other people can't understand you so how have I told you to greet them?" she said in a light scold. Stryke made a 'murr' type sound, slowly raising his right hand before spreading his fingers and giving an awkward seeming wave.

"Sorry about that, he means well," Lei offered to the other with a smile. "He says you've been following us, so he got curious I guess."

The Half-Orc Nodded as Corvid continued his ramblings. Belodall made a few mental notes before zoning out completely. "How often does this guy get out of the house?" He thought to himself. It is rather clear that this guy knows what he is talking about but that also raises the question of what he does for a living. He must work with mechanics too to be providing this much feedback. Many of the points he was making were true but the further he continued the more they began to spiral in other directions.

As Belodall listened his mechanical left arm started to twitch slightly. He sighed, he needed to calibrate his arm again. He carefully snatched a screwdriver from his tool belt and began fiddling with his arm. A few moments passed before Belodall realized no one was talking. He slowly brought his head up from his arm to find Corvid's glance upon him.

"Er... uh... does it run? Of course it runs, just not for very long," he said. "This engine tends to burn hotter than hell and water cooling simply doesn't work." He paused. "I have been looking into other substances or methods of cooling without any luck. I lack the resources and money to find my answer. So to answer your question It runs just long enough to get bought. I'll find a solution after I get some more funding."

The rhythmic of footsteps along with the occasional tapping from a wooden cane was loud enough to be heard even with the other noises that came with the festival. The noise was coming from a masked man with a spider-like automaton resting on his right shoulder, holding a walking cane in his right hand, and has a suitcase in his left hand. This man was none other than ‘Dr. Wendel Mauser’, the current generation of the Mauser family line, a family of known inventors. The reason of coming here was to show of his new pistol that may change the future of firearms forever. Problem is that the pistol is still a prototype and has not been completely finished yet.

“At least the tavern I stayed at was good enough.” He said to himself, walking down and occasionally looking at nearby demonstrations of inventions. While they all seem good to anyone else, he cringe internally that there was many prototypes along with the finished inventions out here. But he stopped looking at them, not wanting to distract himself any further as he continued on his way to the stand he set up last night. After some time, he saw the stand not taken by anyone else, to which he mentally sigh in relief. He went to the stand which was next to some sort of large engine that he really did not pay attention to. He laid the briefcase onto the stand as he got ready to set up his things for the presentation.

Corvid would look back to the engine, at the location he assumed the spot in question resided.
"Cooling system....Yes, that would be the spot of catastrophic malfunctioning in a setup this large....Water wouldn't do for its design, no no. You would need something either extremely runed or otherwise constantly running cold enough to withstand that heat...." he mumbled to himself, raising his hands to be closer to the engine.
"If you so wished, I could take a look..." he told Belodall, his fingers seeming to twitch violently before they seemingly separated and formed into various tools of his trade.
"....Depending on the size I can work with, I might be able to refit the system to circumvent the heat into something...Useful. And alter the coolant feed." he looked to the mechanic, waiting to see what his choice was.
He knew better than to touch what was not his to fix it, at least, not while he was watching. Judging by the size of the man he could probably throw him like a javelin into the horizon if angered. And while he was indeed aerodynamic, he DID want to see more of the festival...​

Belodall began to grin. "You may be the tool I've been looking for." He said blissfully. A few days ago Belodall attempted to do exactly what Corvid just described however he failed. The engine consists of 5 chambers only which one of is completely accessible. Given he had the equipment it would have been an easy fix to crack open the engine and do it himself but funds have been dry the past few years. The main chamber is accessible via a port in the back of the engine. Due to Belodall's (6"5') large stature, he is unable to access it effectively. Normally Belodall would be very hesitant of letting anyone touch his work but Corvid seems to know what he is talking about. The Half-Orc placed his robotic arm on Corvid's shoulder.

"Right this way," he said while guiding him towards the back. He swiftly popped the panel and prepared corvid for what he might see. "Now I have not patented anything that you may see in there but I trust you to not steal my work. Through this port is the main chamber. When you get in there everything you need will be on the right." The mechanic handed him a small toolbox. "Be sure to ask if you need help with anything."

While Corvid did not appreciate people touching him, he would let it slide as he was going to delve into this work of art in front of him. He nodded, listening to his instructions, making a mental note of where to go and what to deal with accordingly.
"I have no desire to steal secrets. I only wish to fix all I can." he told him as he hopped into the engine. It should be noted that his stature of 4'7'' made this fairly simple as he began to work what what he had in front of him.

Various sounds would echo from the chassis as he seemed to weasel his way around the engine, making short work of the issues the larger man seemed to have. Sometimes prosthetic had their great perks. Sparks would soon be seen from the outside as he hummed to himself, working on the chambers.
"Water will still not work for this....Gonna need that special coolant the Dwarves horde like gold....I have some, but you'd need more if you wanted this to go more than a day's use without failing."

Boy it was a good thing he wasn't claustrophobic or anything...​

Belodall began to pace as Corvid made adjustments to his engine. "What is this special coolant you speak of?" He asked speaking into the porthole. The Half-Orc began running his right hand through his hair, this is going to cost a lot more to produce then he thought. "Where might I find more?" Dwarves are always so stingy with their technology, It would probably cost a fortune to acquire enough for just one engine. This could be a very big step back for the X250. He took a few shaking breaths before turning his ear towards the porthole.

"The big Dwarven techs would like everyone to believe it's some special infusion of some purified water and a Paragon's tears or something weird and sappy." Corvid responded, adding the coolant as he continued working on other small issues around him- A small metallic imperfection here and there.
"Basically they just run water through a bunch of Runed filters and fake the rest."

After a small pause, Corvid would pop his head out from the machine, looking up at Belodall.
"...That's also how High Elves made a fortune over wines and perfumes. Except they just skip the runes and have teams to enchant their wares for pennies compared to what they charge." he continued, before climbing out of the engine, his hands slowly returning to...Well, hands.

"You know, Capitalism."

Lillian thought she had been sufficiently subtle, walking some distance behind the half-elf and the automata partner. But, the person-shaped machine turned around and approached her, and Lillian panicked. Drawing attention wasn’t exactly what she wanted to do while illicitly attending a major festival in a major city, but there definitely was a certain excitement from being addressed.

“Ah… hello!” Lillian lifted the hem of her skirt and curtsied to Stryke and Lorelai.

“It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance. My name is Lillian…” She trailed off, wondering if it would cause any unforeseen consequences to offer her surname. Manners dictated that she use her family name. Guilt suggested she did not.

“I apologize for any distress I may have caused you. I am a scholar, you see, and simply was overcome by curiosity. May I ask take a moment of your time to ask some questions? I-if you're not busy, of course... It seemed you may have been meeting someone...? You were walking rather quickly."

MythyDW MythyDW

< welian welian >
Stryke blinked at Lillian's curtsy and copied her movement curiously, causing Loralei to giggle at him. "No, silly. You're supposed to bow." she shrugged and then looked to the high elf with a smile. "Lillian, it's a pleasure to meet you. Call me Lei please." she felt a bit odd speaking with someone dressed as fancy as she was. Loralei herself was a half-wood elf and her clothing had obviously seen lots of use.

"Busy?" she paused and looked toward Belodall before shrugging. He was obviously talking shop - there was a small glint of metal from the stall next to him that caught her eye - but she shook her head. "No no, I'm just excited. Don't worry, you're not a bother... that said, let's go get some food and talk there. I, ah... forgot to eat."

"Ah. Quite some machinery you both have here." an older gentleman in a cloak said as he stepped in front of the two stalls. "And what an interesting man you are." he said to Corvid. "I would love to hear what your hopes for these are~"

After finishing setting up the display for his Mauser C96 pistol, he took a small break on the chair he sat at, resting his weak bones as he waited, with David also resting on the stand. He then heard somebody talk about ‘machinery’ to which he looked up and saw a old man in a cloak. He then slowly got off his chair carefully, using his cane to get up as he said out loud “Well.... the Mauser C96 is still a prototype, but the plan for it is making an weapon that is able to fire as much as you can pull the trigger. But it’s still malfunctions a bit, so it’s still far from perfect.”. He then picked up his pistol and showed it off, the weapon unloaded so that it cannot be taken with the custom made ammo or accidentally misfiring it. He looked to the other stand, which he knew had a large engine, but then he looked at the old man again and said “I haven’t fully introduced myself... the name is Dr. Wendel Mauser.” As he held out his hand for a handshake.
MythyDW MythyDW

A curtsying automaton would have been cute, Lillian thought to herself. But since Lei had said it was supposed to bow, then perhaps it was male. Now that she thought about it, a person-like thing would need to have things that a person would have - a name, a gender, perhaps a favorite color. It would only make sense.

"Food should never be turned down! Since I'm imposing upon you, would you be so kind as to allow me to purchase your lunch?" Lillian clasped her hands together and smiled warmly at her new friends - the first working-class elf she had ever spoken to without supervision. "Ah... would your machine friend like sustenance as well?"

MythyDW MythyDW

< welian welian >

"Hm? Oh, uh... I mean, I really shouldn't ask you to pay for us," Lei said with a sigh, though her hand went uncertainly to her rather light coin pouch. She sighed, though when the offer of food for Stryke came up she couldn't help but giggle. "He would. He doesn't eat it but I tell you, he hates to be left out of anything."

As she said that, she looked over to where the automata would have been... if he hadn't gotten distracted and started walking towards the stall that Belo was in. "Oh crap. Stryke! Be careful!" she said as she moved to try and catch up with him.

<+ Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 Sir Monsieur Sir Monsieur Zahzi Zahzi >

"Oh? The heir of the Mauser family. I am honored," the man said as he reached out and shook Wendel's hand - his own seeming to carry callouses of a working man. "As for this.. the C96 you called it? Fascinating, so its made to fire without the need for even a rotating ammo wheel?" he smiled a bit more. "How interesting-" he was about to say something about the engine in the next stall over, but before he could he ended up being shoved to the ground by a human-sized automata pushing between him and Corvid. The machine, who Belo would recognize as Stryke, chirped and made excited sounds at seeing an old friend.

"Oh no. Sir, I'm so sorry," Lei said as she caught up, helping the older gentleman to his feet. He simply smiled to her and waver her off.

"It's no issue, but thank you." his eyes then fell on Stryke as he bounced. "How interesting. Did you make him yourself?"

"Well, uh... kind of. I found his Cortex buried near the academy, me and Belo made his body and he bonded to me."

"Fascinating..." the man's eyes looked between Stryke and the five humanoids. "What an interesting group I have found myself in."​

Belodall nodded his head. "The wonderful world of capitalism," he replied. With the new coolant in the engine, It should be able to run for several minutes before overheating. In the future, he will likely have to get more. "How much did you put in there?" He asked corvid. Out of the corner of Belodall's eye, he noticed a dear friend to him but due to his fixed concentration, he failed to register who it was. He was about to ask Corvid more questions about the procedure but was interrupted by a familiar face, Stryke. The Half-Orc quickly turned towards the machine and smiled at him. He gave little thought to the men he pushed aside to see him. "Stryke!" He said before giving the robot a high five. It took forever to teach him how to do that but in Belodall's mind, it was definitely worth it. He soon found Lei cleaning up the mess her clumsy counterpart made. "Well well well, If it isn't Loralei Hestroph. Long time no see," He said blissfully. "I can see you're still hanging out with this bucket of bolts," He said gesturing towards Stryke. Hopefully, the automaton would pick up on his joking tone but with him, you never know.

MythyDW MythyDW Zahzi Zahzi

He was about to continue speaking about his Mauser C96 after shaking the mans hand, until a human-sized automata knocked the man and went past him. He was startled by the sudden action, and said out loud “Are you ok sir....?!”, but it seemed like everything was ok now. He mentally sigh as apparently the person from the other stand, a half-orc, recognize the automata and the owner of it. David, the robotic spider automata woke up from its ‘sleep’ and began looking at everyone there. It jumped off the stand it was on and began looking at Stryke, a little excited meeting a fellow automata as it began to crawl towards Stryke, trying to get its attention by waving its front two pincer like claws. Wendel slowly made his way, using his cane to help him walk towards the old man and said “Well it seems like a happy reunion is happening here.... but if everything is settled... then there is no need for worry.”. He then looked at the old man again and replied with “Well.... I agree with you there.... this is such a interesting group all of a sudden. After all, these recent events and the connections between some of the people here are interesting, considering the time span of such events.” He said.... watching while standing still with his cane helping him stay up.
MythyDW MythyDW Sir Monsieur Sir Monsieur Zahzi Zahzi welian welian

Lillian shook her head. "It would be an honor to share a meal with a new friend." But there was no followup, as Stryke had seemingly decided to go shopping. It was so excited, that had even pushed over another customer. The high-class high elf winced at the display of poor manners - such colorful language! Such a lack of awareness! And... such camaraderie. There was even a second automaton at another stall that seemed eager to make a new metal friend. How curious.

Lillian stood off to the side, her hands clasped together anxiously, her face a blank and courteous smile. Her, interesting? No, no no no.

"Mew."
"Shh."
"Rrroow?"
"Shush."
"Mrrroow?!"
"I'm working on it, alright? Here, eat this for now," Vy handed his small black kitten some cheese. The little animal took it and vanished back into his coat pocket. Now that the kitten was silent again, Vy could go back to being unnoticed. He moved carefully through the crowds, taking all the different sights and sounds. Where's the food, though?
Vy could smell something, it was just a matter of finding out where it was coming from. And hoping it was cheap. He moved to the edge of the crowd and got up onto his tiptoes. "I don't see any-"
Every so often, Vy would touch his cat-pocket, to make sure Ceto was still there. Surely he'd feel if the little thing leaped out, but still.
It was a good thing he'd made a habit of this, though, because the kitten was gone.
Panic.
His eyes darted about, his stomach dropping. He felt a horrible pressure around his head. That little kitten was his responsibility, if anything were to happen to him-
There! The dark elf bolted after the kitten, pushing and shoving anyone in the way.
Must. Save. Small baby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back