• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
That's good by me! I can keep you down for both as I think both of those sound like fun for either setting and as long as that's something you'd like to do. I was also thinking the same order you have: The Paladin for the Magic Apoc and the Witch for the Dragon Princess. Oh, I'm also down with the changling race - seeing the race is in DnD, I don't see why we can't use it in this. I'm not too familiar with the changling race so like, you may have to help me a bit if I get anything wrong XD
Alright!

Changling does vary on setting, I mostly was going off the Pathfinder Version (inner seas) being the daughter of hags (Which are fey in orgin though twisted) where as the DnD Eberron version they are more so children of Humans and Doppelgangers. The Eberron version tends to shape their appearance at will with some bit of limitations (though they have a 'true' form) where as Pathfinder they have an appearance that takes on their non-hag parent though having some traits that do carry through from their mother's side (taller, dark hair, paler skin) albeit otherwise resembling their father's race perfectly. Then having the calling in which they meet their mother and through her ultimately change into a hag herself thus how they continue to exist. Otherwise they pretty much just remain as they are.

Last edited:
Oh! Question! Should I list out every magic spell my character has, or are you looking more for a broad category of it and their general weaknesses?

Oh! Question! Should I list out every magic spell my character has, or are you looking more for a broad category of it and their general weaknesses?

Up to you! If you feel like listing the spells out is too tedious, then you can just like list the ones that are the most relevant or just do a summary. Honestly, whatever you feel like doing ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back