• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Adventures in Emerald Valley (OOC Thread)

Characters
Here
Other
Here
Well, if you're gonna put it up shortly, guess I'll have to post for it when I wake up in the morning... Fun... :D

Honestly, any of you could make the first post if you feel like it. If no one does it, then I might make the first post either tonight or tomorrow morning.

And there is 'my' post, as I said I would be posting once I woke up.

Hi, hello, welcome to the average life of the trio I'm settling with, have fun.

I sure hope you know the 'magic' of the timezones...

Yes, I 'did' just wake up. Surprise.

Ah. Gotcha. Meanwhile, over here, it's the morning, sooo take that what you will...

BoltBeam BoltBeam oh yeah, the topic of currency. I really hadn't thought of that one yet. However I liked your solution, going for the currency used in the game that inspired this roleplay, so I think we should probably stick to that currency from here on.

lilbean lilbean I can't believe I forgot about having an inn in this town. It's something we definitely need. I think I'll add that role to our list. If anyone wants to be the person that works at the inn, just let me know so I can reserve the role. However, if no one wants the role, I'll take it.

Honestly a little unsure what to have Cami do - which kinda upsets me as she's the one I was looking forward to the most but for now she's just randomly sitting down in the streets and I'm not sure what to do with her as is (the stated reason included)...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back