• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Adventures in Emerald Valley (OOC Thread)

Characters
Here
Other
Here
I'm honestly just excited to take these characters out for a spin - the story of the RP will come in due time as we'll probably be building it without 'building' it.

I've already used one of them on-site, one of them 'off' site, and one of them is a fresh new character in their entirety.

Now see if you can identify which is which, lol.

Oh, and you wanna know something I just realised?

...This is in the 'group rp' section... not the 'extra pages' section where it should be...?

Same with the characters.

I mean, it can't be helped - I doubt we can move 'em without remaking the threads, buuut...

...I don't know if we 'should' re-make them or not, lol. It's Red's choice, ultimately, but I only just noticed.

I'm either not aware that's possible, it's 'not' possible, or it's not actually happened, I dunno-

I'll just sleep through all of this instead I reckon.

Oh, and you wanna know something I just realised?

...This is in the 'group rp' section... not the 'extra pages' section where it should be...?

Same with the characters.
Oops... this isn't where it should be? I guess it's been a long time since I last hosted one of these. I guess in that case we could ask the admins to help move them to the extra pages. Really sorry, I wasn't aware that this was the wrong section.

I’m really excited for this rp it’s a really cool concept

Yeah, I love these easy slice of life RPs. Can't really wait to see more characters and to play.

I'm glad to see you're just as excited as I am. Right now I'm just giving some time for any other users to join the RP first, and letting the ones that have already joined make their character sheets. There's still a few character sheets I'm still waiting to see. I'll choose my roles from whichever roles are left untouched, and make my character sheets shortly after. But don't worry, the actual roleplay should be starting either tonight or tomorrow, as I feel we already have a good group here.

Redfork2000 Redfork2000

What is the supposive time period? Modern day or some time in the past?
That's a good question. Hm... I think we can say it takes place in modern day, but since it's a small rural town that's in an isolated area, there's less technology then you'd expect in a city. Like there's electricity, television, cars, landline telephones (those that are in one place and connected by wires), but for example, there isn't internet, and people don't have cellphones (except maybe someone noticeably rich or someone who comes from the city).

That's a good question. Hm... I think we can say it takes place in modern day, but since it's a small rural town that's in an isolated area, there's less technology then you'd expect in a city. Like there's electricity, television, cars, landline telephones (those that are in one place and connected by wires), but for example, there isn't internet, and people don't have cellphones (except maybe someone noticeably rich or someone who comes from the city).

If anything you could as it's like the late 80s, early 90s. Before the information boom. And it is possible I could get the other farmer? I kinda want to make a ranch girl.

If anything you could as it's like the late 80s, early 90s. Before the information boom. And it is possible I could get the other farmer? I kinda want to make a ranch girl.
Hm... I think that would definitely be more accurate. I think late 80s or early 90s fits well. Mostly I have the idea of a similar feeling and atmosphere to that you find in most Harvest Moon games. If you've played any before that might give you an idea of what kind of atmosphere I have in mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back