• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Multiple Settings Adventures in Emerald Valley (IC Thread)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

Redfork2000

The Red One
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hello there! Have you heard of Emerald Valley? They say it's a sweet and cozy small town located in the countryside. They say it has some of the most beautiful natural landscapes in the region, but mroe interestingly, they say it's a nice place to live for anyone who wants to live a relaxing and care-free life. But they also say there's something kind of strange about this little town. They tell the legend of a magical princess called Princess Natura, the princess who uses her magical powers to take care of nature and sometimes helps the citizens that do good deeds and have a pure heart. But that's just a legend. Some claim to have seen her by the Natura Lake, but there's no pictures of her to prove her existence. Anyway, I'm getting sidetrack, so why don't you go ahead and see what kind of adventures await you in this small and humble town if you do choose to stay. Have fun!

I - INTRODUCTION

So in this roleplay you get to explore the lives of the people who live in this humble little town. Interact with the other people that live here, make friends, and keep your eyes open. While this roleplay may play as a slice-of-life or realistic roleplay for the most part, there's a small bit of fantasy to the setting that may show up from time to time. The legendary Princess Natura could be real, and furthermore, she might not be the only magical being to live in this place. But I'll let you find out more of that as you go on.

II - CHARACTERS

The heart of any good roleplay are its characters. In Emerald Valley there's a wide variety of different people among the inhabitants. As a roleplayer, you won't be limited to only one character. So if you like to play multiple characters, I think you've found the right place for you. For the beginning I'll leave the character limit at 3 characters per person, but keep in mind that limit can go up as the roleplay moves on. You just have to prove you can handle multiple characters and give them all some spotlight, and then let me know if y-ou want more. But for those who want to stick to just one character, that's fine too!

Be sure to check the Interest check thread or the Character Sheet thread to check out the roles that already exist and are taken, so you can suggest a new role if you want.

III - RULES

-As in any other roleplay on this site, you must follow the rules of this site.

-No godmodding (taking control of other people's characters)

-Be respectful to each other at all times.

-Please post everything in the correct thread. There will be a thread for character sheets, another for OOC chat, and another for IC action, so please don't post character sheets in the OOC thread, OOC chat in the IC thread, or anything else where it doesn't belong.

-I won't impose a post length requirement, as I know that not everyone can produce lengthy posts, but please do your best to offer high-quality posts. Put effort into them.

-If you have any questions or suggestions, you can PM me for help.

This is the IC thread for Adventures of Emerald Valley. If you want to chat with everyone or discuss about the roleplay, remember to do it in the appropriate thread.

IV - RECORD

This section will be used to record the main events that take place in the roleplay. If you're lost and don't know what's going on, read this section to see what's happening in the roleplay.​

Last edited:
June Connolly
Place: Train Station
With: Anyone at train Station
Mood: Excited/determined

June gets off the train with a suit case full of luggage. She has a note pad in her hand (of course) and a pen in her jacket pocket. June is ready to question the heck out of these people. She was in that weird first impression state where she’s accidentally overly eccentric to everyone. June had always had a soft spot for the super natural, so when she was offered this story, she just couldn’t wait. She had done some digging and knows this is a quiet little town. June was used to the city, so this was going to be a change of pace. She walks over to the bench and sits down to collect herself and check her luggage.

Last edited:
  • Cami Somay
    With: Anyone else in the clinic
    Mood: Bored/Neutral

For the most part, a day of work at the local clinic in Emerald Valley seems like it would be easy from a glance - not many people go in or out of that building, and those who work there seem to know the place in and out, including what needs to be done for certain situations. Cami would elect to both agree 'and' disagree with that entirely - though, of course, for differing reasons. She would like to agree on the basis that it's usually the same stuff time and time again so you often get used to it easily, but in no way is it 'easy' - far from it, it's quite a difficult job to uphold thanks to the specifics of it and the pressure held on those working there - knowing full well that it needs to be precise and give only what's needed to the point.

As she was right now, Cami was inside the clinic as it were, looking over the surroundings as she was at the desk before her to see if anyone is coming in, going out, or may they've actually got business in the clinic? Only one way to find out - but while she waits, she keeps this straight face on her most of the time, and remained idle. The problem was she couldn't just leave this place alone during working hours, so she must stay a while - a fact that has gotten to her several times, and she still hates it all the same. "...Bored..." Cami muttered under her breath to herself - though verily liking the quiet of the building as it probably was right now, doing nothing is a lot worse than doing something when you actually get to do nothing (boredom).

June Connolly
With: Gen Inata
Mood: surprised

“Oh hi!” she said a bit shocked, but with a smile on her face, “what’s your name?” June was always great with kids. She used to babysit as a full time job during high school and the beginning of collage. I’ll hold off on my interrogating for this child. June was a bit surprised by seeing a kid alone at a train station in the morning. Back in the city every child knew to not wonder off on their own. Maybe it’s different in a small town.
————————————————————
Loyd Warren
Place: Bar
With: people in bar
Mood: Tired/grumpy

“What? It’s five o’clock somewhere” he told the bar tender who was questioning his order of a double IPA in the morning. He usually doesn’t do this in the morning, but today he was feeling extra grumpy. His morning wasn’t the best. First he over slept. Second he spilled coffee on his pajamas. Third he realized he couldn’t make any more coffee because he ran out. Fourth he tripped on his way out of his house. Fifth in the commotion of him tripping, he left his keys in his house, locked. Sixth he realized how stupid he is to not have a spare key under a stone or under the welcome mat. Seventh he had to break a window to get into his house to get the keys. Eighth he had to use duct tape to fix the window and now has a duct tape window. He was wearing his mining gear and was about to head into work, which is right across the street.

Gen Inata
With: June Collony ( lilbean lilbean )
Mood: Ecstatic

Listening to the surprise of she who he approached, Gen gladly smiled back as she would then ask who he was. "Sorry if I scared you, first of all... I didn't mean to, trust me, I just wanted to say hello..." He said in an apologetic tone and sighed lightly, maintaining his positive spirit and then opted to respond to the question of who he is. "My name's Gen, miss! Is Gen right in assuming you just got off the train that had just got here not too long ago?" Gen would turn his statement of who he is into a question if given time and means to do so - especially the time. What he did 'not' know is that what he's up to, what he's doing, is nowhere near what this stranger is used to - but is that a good sign or a bad sign, if Gen is in this moment here and now?

Rowena Wolfe
With: Nerissa Winters
Mood: Tired

Nerissa Winters

With: Rowena Wolfe
Mood: Upbeat

Rowena Wolfe slept late into the morning, only rising once the sun came beaming into her window and across her face. She groaned as she pulled herself out of bed and began to ready herself for the day. She had plans that she needed to get to involving a bundle of clothes and a certain seamstress. Her outfit choice for the day was a cream colored blouse with a long forest green skirt. She pulled some of her hair, which was currently an ombre from black to red, into a half up half down hairdo and went about making herself some tea.

Nerissa Winters arose early in her small apartment home above her shop in town. The place was littered with half done projects, scraps of fabric, ribbons, and mannequins with outfits on them. She climbed out of bed and stretched before making her way to her little kitchenette to make herself some coffee. She then readied herself for the day and went downstairs to open up the store. There were rows of clothes hanging on racks and mannequins and some resting in piles on shelves. There were also some jewelry and accessory items, though those were items she didn't make herself.

Mornings were usually slow, people tended to drop in around lunch and the afternoon, but nearing about midday, the door opened and in walked a familiar sight. Rowena walked over with a bag of clothes by her side and a pair of amber tinted sunglasses. "Hey, Nerissa. I have apparently worn out quite a few items recently. Think you can help?" Rowena smiled as she approached the counter Nerissa was standing behind.

"Sure thing, just some holes and rips I'm guessing?" It wasn't unusual for Rowena to come in with clothes she needed repaired. She preferred to use her clothes for as long as she could instead of just throwing them away. She was just lucky she had a seamstress for a cousin.

"Yup, the usual," Rowena set the bag on the counter so Nerissa could look through them. There was a wide variety of articles of clothing, but all with small tears and rips that needed repairing.

June Connolly
Mood: Happy/surprised (little tired)

“I did!” June replied, “I’m here as a reporter, all the way from San Francisco.” She realized how tired she was from seeing such an energetic being. I really need some coffee... She thought maybe gen would know where she could get some. “Hey gen,” she asked still smiling, “do you know where I could get some food? Or coffee?” She was still pretty worried about him running off on his own as a little kid, but was slowly adjusting. Maybe this was just a little, quiet town.

Loyd Warren
Place: Bar—>mines
With: anyone in bar—> anyone in street
Mood: Tired/little grumpy—> intrigued

Loyd got up from his seat at the bar once he was done with his drink. He walked out of the bar and headed across the street to the mines. Before entering the mines, he got a glimpse of a person he had never seen before talking to the grocery store guy’s little brother. There’s someone new in town?? He was very intrigued in this new person. Nothing ever happens here. He would probably think about who this new person is all day, along with everyone else who catches a glimpse of her. He puts on his helmet, picks up his pick axe, and walks to his assigned location. He wondered when Fiona would come in, there was a lot to do today.

Gen Inata
Mood: Calm/Positive

"Then, welcome to Emerald Valley! I'm probably not the person to be saying that, but Gen doesn't care-" He laughed as he would say that, and then listened to when June addressed him with another question. "As far as Gen knows, there is a bar somewhere at least... Food it really depends, but there is a grocery store for that at least if that's what you fancy..." He said honestly, then thinking with a pause. "...Though, sometimes the fisherman here makes seafood for us if you stick around enough and if he feels like it!" Gen would not verily as if to make it clear he was certain of that much which he just spoke of. "It really depends what you're in the mood for, though... Gen doesn't remember there being a 'lot' here, because it's just a small place..."

June Connolly
Mood: Happy (a little tired)

When June did her digging she remembered seeing a diner of some sorts. Although everything Gen said was good, she didn’t want to ask for directions to a bar from a child, she can’t cook with anything from a grocery store, and she wasn’t the biggest fan of fish... “Is there a diner?” she asked. June was really liking Gen, he was very welcoming, and very refreshing after a long train ride. “I remember seeing one in the pamphlet at the train station,” she added on, “run by... Steve Parker?”

Gen Inata

Gen stopped and thought - and as soon as those words sank into his head, the young boy facepalmed, laughed and nodded. "Deh... Gen forgot one... Yup, yup! There is a diner here, ran by that man you speak of! Gen doesn't get to go there a lot, so I can't really remember where it is, but... it 'should' be around here somewhere, of course!" He continued smiling as he would have recollected that much - perks of being around the town so much and with so much energy... knowing who is who in the town, by default, is really easy if you see them a lot every time you head out! "Gen hopes that much helps, though!"

June Connolly
Mood: Excited (a little tired)

“That’s fine” she said back with a smile, “I think the pamphlet said it was over around... somewhere... I’ll find it.” She had no idea where it is, but she was pretty good at finding things, how hard could it be? Oh, that reminded her. She probably needs to find a place to stay. Maybe an inn? “Would you happen to know a place for me to stay?” She asked, “I’m gonna be in town for a while.”

Gen Inata

Another shrug later, Gen sighed. "Mmm, no... Gen doesn't know if there is one or anything like that - you may need to ask around if you want somewhere to stay..." He said honestly, and admittedly in something of a nervous tone as he delivered the 'bad news' to the girl via his own words.

Steve Parker
With: Helen (Steve's mother)
Mood: Positive/Energetic

It was another sunny day in Emerald Valley, the kind of days Steve loved the most. He woke up with his usual positive attitude, and upon exiting his room and getting himself ready for the new day ahead of him, he went over to the kitchen, where his mother was already awake and making breakfast. Steve smiled. Despite the hardships they had been through, both Steve and his mom were positive and hard-working people who tried to make the best of their situation.

Helen smiled as she saw her son show up for breakfast, and quickly proceeded to give him a dish with scrambled eggs, bacon, toast and more. Steve immediately began eating all of it quickly, he had always been a big eater. Helen got herself a cup of coffee and sat down to join her son. Once he was done with his food, he smiled, and hugged her. "Thanks mom. Now I've gotta get going, it'll be time to open the diner soon." Steve told her. Helen smiled. "Good luck Steve!" She told him. Steve smiled back. "Thanks. Take care of yourself, ok? I'll be back in the evening." Steve told her. Helen nodded as she saw her son exit the house and head over to his job at the diner.

Steve had always been a rather optimistic guy, the kind of person who would spend most of his day smiling, even when things got rough. He had a job he really enjoyed, and although his father wasn't around anymore, he had other people in his life like his mom or his friends. Steve walked for a few minutes until he arrived at the diner, and used the keys to open the door, ready for the day ahead of him.

- - -

Sophie Borghese
With: Jeffrey Borghese (Sophie's father)
Mood: Calm/Focused

Mornings were always fast-paced and full of work for Sophie. As the secretary for her father's large mining corporation, Sophie is always the one organizing every file and paperwork that needs to be done, as her father is the one going to all the meetings. While it's a lot of work, to be honest Sophie definitely prefers this to having to be the one talking to everyone. Always a shy and quiet person, Sophie never really had the self-confidence to be very social and open up to people, which is why she spends most of her day inside the mansion, either working in her office, or relaxing in the library with a good book.

This morning Sophie made sure to get herself a good cup of coffee and a bit of toast to start the day , and headed over to her office in the mansion to start working. There was lots of things to do, and very little time to do so. Her father had been making business with the major of Emerald Valley in order to get a project in the mines going, and Sophie was the one in charge of organizing all the paperwork for her father.

Sophie's office was rather small. It had all the essentials, like a desk, her chair, her computer, and a bookcase at her right, as well as a filing cabinet at her left which she used to store all the files in order. There was also a large window right in front of her desk as well, which allowed her to have a nice view. Her office was on the second floor, so she could see quite a bit from here. What she liked the most was that she could see the mansion's garden from here, all those different plants and flowers were quite a sight. But it was time to work, she could go to the garden later.

- - -

Fiona Wakeman
With: Loyd Warren ( lilbean lilbean )
Mood: Optimistic/Positive

Fiona had woken up fairly early and gotten herself ready to start working in the mines today. While working in the mine was a rough and exhausting job, Fiona always had that spark of hope she'd one day come across something truly fascinating. She had heard the legend of the Princess of Natura and all the supernatural things that take place in this town, and since then she was positive that their might be historical artifacts that may have key information on the origin of the supernatural occurrences of this location. Whatever the case was, she was ready to start the day.

She arrived at the mines, and saw that Loyd had already arrived before her. "Hey, good morning!" Fiona said as she arrived. "I'm not late, am I?" She asked him as she came over to the mining site.

June Connolly
Place: train station
With: Gen Inata( BoltBeam BoltBeam )—> whoever is in diner
Mood: Neutral (a little tired)

“Okay!” she replied “Thank you for a warm welcome! Have a nice day Gen! I’ll see you around!” June has a bit of a problem with over extending good-byes, especially for first impressions. She walked away with her luggage and a small insight to emerald valley. She saw the bar the kid was talking about and the mines across the street from it. I could never work in mines. She was a bit claustrophobic. She then saw a few houses is the distance, a clothes store, the docks, the mayor’s office, and a few other things, but not the one thing she was looking for. Damn my ADHD. Sometimes her adhd causes her to overlook something that’s right in front of her, and instead notice literally everything else. “Ah,” she whispered under her breath, “found it.” She walked into the diner and sat down with her luggage beside her, and waited for the cook or waitress while looking at the menu.
————————————————————
Loyd Warren
Place: Mines
With: Fiona ( Redfork2000 Redfork2000 )
Mood: A little less grumpy —> grumpy

“I thought I was late,” he replied to Fiona. He was a little less grumpy at the sight of a familiar face. He checked his watch, then the clock on the wall in the room where they get ready. He sighs realizing that he in fact didn’t get up late, but early. “No, you’re on time, I was early” he says adjusting his watch. His alarm would be going off right about now. Loyd was now full grump again, unlike his usual, taking joy in the peace but still introverted kinda guy. “Ninth, watch was wrong” he muttered under his breath mocking how he listed everything that went wrong this morning in his head earlier.

Gen Inata
With: June Collony ( lilbean lilbean ) -> Anyone in the streets

"No problem!" Gen said proudly and joyfully and then waved goodbye to June as she would leave. "Bye, bye! Have a nice stay!" He called out to her, and after June was out of range, Gen would pick his pace up once more and leave the train station, now setting his sights on the streets and whatever they may contain this time. A hop skip and a jump later, Gen's aimless and positively-fuelled wander continued as it were earlier!

Steve Parker
With: June Connolly ( lilbean lilbean )

Steve was already in the kitchen, ready to start his day cooking as he received the first few orders of the day and began cooking. The whole diner began to fill up with the smell of the food that was being cooked, and the smell of the food could even he smelled a few meters away from the diner.

- - -

Fiona Wakeman
With: Loyd Warren ( @ lilbean lilbean )

Fiona nodded as Loyd confirmed that she wasn't late. "Well, that's a relief. For a moment I was worried I was late." Fiona said, giggling a bit. "Well, we'd better start working then. There's a long day of work ahead of us." She said, walking over to the assigned location. She had her pick axe with her, and was ready to start.

June Connolly:
Place: diner
With: Steve( Redfork2000 Redfork2000 )
Mood: neutral (little tired)

June looks at the menu as she waits for someone to come over. Eggs and bacon sounds nice. With coffee of course. When someone comes over she sits up straight and says “could I have eggs bacon and some coffee? No sugar or milk, just black.” Unlike her eccentric personality, she prefers plain coffee, like her father. She gained many things from him, her tase in rock music, her love of chess, and her ability to not only tolerate, but enjoy black coffee.
————————————————————
Loyd Warren
Place: mines
Mood: A little less grumpy

Loyd likes to work in the mines, it clears his head, and apparently takes his mind of a series of unlucky events that happened this morning.He was feeling a little less grumpy. “I saw a new girl at the train station today” he said to Fiona as he walked to his assigned Station.

Steve Parker
With: June Connolly ( @ lilbean lilbean )

Steve smiled as he saw more people arriving at the diner. It would be a good day today. The waitress came over to give him June's order, and he started cooking. However, through the window he noticed that there was someone knew in the diner, someone he hadn't seen before. It was a small town, so to see a face he didn't recognize almost certainly meant there was someone new in town. He smiled, and decided he might as well take her the order personally in order to introduce himself and make her feel welcome to the town. He kept cooking, and once he had finished the order, he walked out of the kitchen with it. "Don't worry, I'll deliver this one." He told the waitress, and walked over to where June was.

"Good morning! I'm Steve Parker, the owner and cook of this diner. I couldn't help but notice that I haven't seen you around here. Are you new in town?" He asked her, with a friendly smile on his face. He was always that bubbly and friendly person who loved to approach someone knew and give them a warm welcome.

- - -

Fiona Wakeman

Fiona was mostly excited about the prospect of finding something unusual while they mined. Of course, it hadn't happened yet, but she didn't lose hope. She then looked at Loyd as he mentioned a new girl at the train station. "That's interesting. We don't get many new faces around here too often." Fiona replied. "Heard anything about her, like if she's here to visit a relative or something?" She asked.

- - -

Charlie Bronson
With: His father
Mood: Quiet/Calm

Charlie was already up and ready to start his new day. There was some work to do. They needed more wood to work with, so the first thing he had to do today was to chop down a tree to get some wood. There were rules to follow about which trees could be cut down, how many trees could be cut down over a certain period of time, and which areas were restricted from such activity. All of these regulations had been set to avoid deforestation, so to preserve the natural resources of the location. Charlie's father had always taught him to be mindful of respecting the balance of nature, and as such, he knew exactly how much he was allowed to chop down. After eating his breakfast, Charlie was heading into the woods to get starting with his work for the day.

Sydney Lake
With: anyone at the diner
Mood: Stressed

Sydney came rolling in quickly on her roller skates. "Sorry boss I'm late!!" She called, quickly getting into the kitchen and taking her skates off. Her alarm didn't go off, then her toaster broke, and she was out of cereal so she just had to grab coffee but she had to go just outside of town to get her coffee, then the line was super long and by the time her coffee was ready she was already late. She put on the heels from her bag and ran to take orders, panting a little.

June Connolly
Place: Diner
With: Sydney Lake ( BellePotter_Stormcloud BellePotter_Stormcloud ) Steve Parker ( Redfork2000 Redfork2000 ) anyone else in diner
Mood: happy

June started digging into the food that was in front of her when she said, “I am! I came here as a reporter!“ She slowed down after eating most of her food to begin her interrogating. “So how long have you been here? Have you heard of the tale of princess natura? Or the strange, almost supernatural events taking place?” She sat bright eyed sipping black coffee in her red leather jacket as she awaited her answers. She saw a waitress zip past her. She wasn’t expecting it and it scared her a bit, thankfully she didn’t spill her coffee on her clothes.
————————————————————
Loyd Warren
Place: mines
Mood: neutral/ a little grumpy

Loyd started working. He didn’t expect to find much, and didn’t really want to either. He’s a simple man with a simple life that he is perfectly fine with. He takes joy on the quiet. “I don’t think so,” he said, “She was like 20 something. If she had any family here, she would have come here before, and I have never seen her in my life.” He was sure about this because he has never seen someone with that striking white hair or emerald green eyes.

Steve Parker
With: June Connolly ( @ lilbean lilbean ) & Sydney Lake ( BellePotter_Stormcloud BellePotter_Stormcloud )

Steve nodded and smiled as June talked to him about how she came as a reporter. "Oh, that sounds exciting!" He replied cheerfully. Then she began making questions, clearly searching for information about the supernatural events that take place in this town. "Well, I've lived here pretty much forever." Steve began to explain. "My mom told me about the legend of Princess Natura since I was a child, and most people in town are divided about it. Some say it's just a tale folks tell each other, and others say it's completely true and claim to have seen her." He explained. "I kinda think it's true, but I really haven't seen her before." Steve replied.

"But yes, a lot of interesting things happen here, things that so far can only be explained by the Princess Natura being real." Steve explained. "It's a fascinating tale actually, and they say she lives by a lake in the woods, but I've never gone there to learn about it myself. Mostly because I'm not much of a hiker myself." Steve added, chuckling a bit. "Besides, I have a diner to take care of." He added.

At that moment a waitress zipped by, stressed and rushing. It was Sydney, who was late to work. "Yeah, it's ok. I'm just glad you finally showed up. This place is getting full." Steve told her, before looking back at June. "Yeah, sometimes work here can get pretty frantic." He replied, sighing a bit.

- - -

Fiona Wakeman

Fiona kept on working, with the prospect of finding something interesting today, while listening to what Loyd said, but without turning her face away from her work. "Well, I suppose that makes sense." Fiona replied. "Do you think she might be a tourist or something?" She replied. Tourists came every now and then to explore the natural beauty of the town, and while the town didn't get so many tourists as other locations, the mayor had been working on financing more tourism for the town.

- - -

Sophie Borghese
With: Jeffrey Borghese (father) / Dorothy (housekeeper maid)
Mood: Focused/Surprised

Sophie kept on working with the paperwork for her father, when suddenly, someone knocked on the door and came into the room. It was Dorothy, the maid that was in charge of cleaning and housekeeping. "Ms. Borghese?" Dorothy said. "Yes?" Sophie replied. "Your father needs you to run an errand for him." Dorothy explained. Sophie nodded. "Yes, what is it?" She asked. Dorothy handed her one of Mr. Borghese's business suits. "He says he needs you to take this suit to the local seamstress." Dorothy explained. "He needs it ready for his meeting tomorrow." Dorothy explained. Sophie knew very well why her father wanted the business suit to be repaired. While he definitely could buy another business suit right away, this was his favorite business suit, the one he considered his lucky charm, and would always wear it for his more important meetings. This could only mean that he was going to have a meeting with the mayor tomorrow.

Sophie nodded. "Yes, I'll take it to her right away." Sophie told her, taking the business suit, which was neatly folded, and put inside a bag. She then exited the room. Dorothy then asked her one more thing. "Do you want me to tell the driver to take you, Ms. Borghese?" Dorothy asked her. Sophie shook her head. "No, that won't be necessary. After all, I think it would be nice to take a walk and enjoy the fresh air while I'm at it." Sophie replied. Dorothy nodded. "Very well." Dorothy told her. Sophie gave her a small smile, which was natural for her and her shy nature. "Thanks Dorothy." Sophie told her, and then made her way out of the mansion, and out into town, heading to the seamstress shop. It wasn't frequent that she'd take a walk out in town, specially since her father was always so overprotective of her, but she enjoyed the fresh air and seeing people. While her father didn't like associating much with the people in town, as he considered them "low class", Sophie doesn't feel the same way, and would actually like to make friends with some of them. If only she wasn't so shy and socially awkward...

June Connolly
Place: diner
With: Sydney( BellePotter_Stormcloud BellePotter_Stormcloud ) & Steve( Redfork2000 Redfork2000 )
Mood: inquisitive, neutral

June writes this all down. She seems to have tabs on everyone she has met in town, even gen. “Oh and one more thing,” she says putting her pen back in her jacket pocket, “do you happen to know a place I can stay? Perhaps an inn?” She finished up eating and was now only drinking her coffee. She was getting used to people staring at her, and kind of liked the attention. In the city, she was just a little assistant hustling around everywhere, no one ever noticed her.
————————————————————
Loyd Warren
Place: Mines
With: Fiona( Redfork2000 Redfork2000 )

“Maybe,” he says not looking up from his work, “but I don’t think I’ll ever talk to her unless she’s at the bar.” Loyd never talks this much to anyone. He’s known Fiona since the first day of work and likes having her positive spirit around. He doesn’t think he’ll ever find anything, but is glad Fiona does. He’ll never show it though. He also has mad respect for her breaking gender norms and working in the mines.

• Cami Somay
    With: Anyone else in the streets
    Mood: Bored/Neutral

Having been bored for long enough and having had no business to attend to as well as 100% nothing to do, Cami opted to get up from where she was and get some fresh air - find something to do to satisfy her boredom and actually get her active as well - both at once! Ergo, it would be safe to say that the nurse would be spotted in the streets after a while and after her leaving of the clinic to do so. Where she was going was anybody's guess, but truth be told, she didn't mind or even care where she would find herself at the end; just an excuse to go out and do something is good enough for her. Eventually finding open space in the streets, Cami would shrug to herself and just opt to sit on the space she had found - and intended to relax there, peeking out from under her blindfold at the surroundings and sighing. "Alright..." She thought to herself aloud. "Let's see what can occupy me this time - I need my entertainment fix..." Cami added, now opting to just look around... and wait.

Rowena Wolfe
With: Anyone in grocery
Mood: Tired -> Less tired

Nerissa Winters

With: Rowena

Mood: Upbeat -> Bored

"Well, I'm going to pop into the grocery store while I'm in town. Anything I can pick up for you?" Rowena knew her cousin was quite busy with her store, so she didn't always have the time to go out running errands for herself. She was happy to help her out in this way, since she often had to run errands for herself anyway.

"Oh yeah! I have a list of things I need, if you don't mind," she rushed upstairs to her apartment where she picked a piece of paper off the fridge where it had been hanging. She returned downstairs with it in hand and handed it over to her cousin.

"Sure thing, be back in a bit." Rowena put her sunglasses back on and waltzed back into the street. She saw there was a few other people out and about, but most people would be at work for the time being. She was glad to have flexible work hours since she was her own boss. She didn't have to sit in a cubicle or work from 9 to 5. There was no way she could work a job like that.

Rowena entered the grocery store where she began getting the items she needed along with the items on Nerissa's list.

Nerissa remained behind the counter leaning against it as no one came in. It seemed it was going to be a slow day. She peeked into the bag that Rowena had dropped off. She could probably get started on some of the smaller repairs...do some handsewing so she could remain at the counter. She nodded to herself as she decided on what to do and grabbed her sewing kit.

Teruya Inata
With: Rowena Wolfe ( CaptainMarvelous CaptainMarvelous )
Mood: Disgruntled -> Happy

At first, Teruya though his day-long wait of manning his usual post would prove fruitless - but upon hearing footsteps near and then 'through' the door in that order - well, his frown was split in half and brought him to a neutral mood - it was paying off! He would sigh in relief as such, knowing his time was well-spent, and that - well, he's just glad that he now has something to do! He would try to pay little to no attention as the customer would roam the store until they would have to be paying for said goods they picked up and wanted... And 'this' is how he fore-fronted the exchange. "Glad to see ya pop in! I darn well hope you could find all that you were probably looking for, or this clearly isn't paying off more than I get for this-" He said in a half-joking tone before just laughing it off like it was nothing. Truthfully it would kinda hurt his spirit and pride if that were the case, but... No can do until he's off the job for the day. "How you been holdin' up otherwise? I'd hope the answer is pretty good if you're still poking your head around the streets." He continued to joke honestly - noting that the customer seemed to be well enough to go around the entirety of the streets and not just here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back