• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Time Travel? VR? Pokemon?

Dragonight

Blue Dragon-Type
Hello, all! I'm looking for some folks who are interested in developing some stories -- without further ado, I'll describe my ideas below, and then provide some quick context as to what parameters would probably make us ideal partners. Feel free to message me direct or comment if you have questions! I'll try to keep this brief here, but am happy to provide more details one on one!

Story 1:
It's seventy years the future, and you're about to meet a time traveller who is desperate to warn you about...something. Only problem is, you won't have a clue what they're saying, because they seem incapable of standard speech. Can the two of you connect and take the action necessary to avert...whatever it is? Or will communication barriers spell disaster for all?

Story 2:
It's not everyday you get to bring a friend along on your Pokemon journey -- especially when the two of you are from different regions and only met a few months ago. Better late than never -- but when lightning (literally) strikes, one of you switches from trainer to trainee! Can you navigate a region safely with this strange dynamic -- for that matter, can you figure out how to undo the change?

Story 3:
Another day, another ancient temple full of primitive traps designed to keep you from gaining another "priceless" artifact. Wait -- since when have you been an explorer? How did you even get to this temple? Did you seriously just jump over that cavernous pit? No. It's all simulated reality -- in fact, you've been stuck in one for...who knows how long -- but every time you notice, a new one is generated and you start all over. Only a companion of yours seems to be a constant in each imaginary world you face. Are they enemy or friend -- or the key to getting free?

In general, I prefer to RP with 18+, but that's not 100% set in stone. What is set in stone, is that I will not engage in any romantic subplots if you are not 18+, and all characters in these stories are at least 20.

Aside from that, I'm not super picky -- I'll skip the usual "please do this, that, and the other" stuff that I read all the time. Basically, if you want to work with me, I'd love to work with you, and I appreciate clear communication. After that, I'm not gonna sweat the small stuff.

Let's play!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back