• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Adventurers Inn (open)

Chapter 1: caravan disappearance
"Welcome to the adventurers inn. I am Gillian. Owner and proprietor. Stay relax or if you need work you've come to the right place. I have eyes and ears all over the kingdom and know the best jobs that the authorities cant or wont do."
712f1f7b4cecf1eec264a098e868ebbd.png
The inn is a simple place. Lots of tables filled with the roughest and toughest treasure hunters, mercenaries and bounty hunters from across the land. Drinking, gambling and laughter fill the air. Animal heads line the walls. Everyone respects one another here. The rules are simple. No fighting, no conducting business in the inn. It's a nuteral place where all are welcome.

Well hooded, a slightly spry figure slipped in the darkened corner of the inn.
He was silent, cautious and warily looked all around to see if there were any others who were possibly looking to go on a quest. There were many a people in the inn, rowdy and boisterous. It was probably against his best interest to go up to such a party, as they were many in number.
The emerald green of the forest searched instead for any person who was alone as he.
He would hopefully come out this inn with comrades, or at least stay in the inn with a room and hopefully some board.

He took a seat on the nearest stool at a unguarded and un-inhabited table.
His feet tired from all the walking done today, his boots even felt like they ached and they were well made boots. Thankfully during his banishment, he was given a few things before set unto the world; what they were he would probably never tell, but his garments were enchanted with the soft magics his mother had stitched ever so lovingly. His half gloved fingers gingerly traced the stitching and a small sigh escaped him.

'It was for the best,' he thought to himself.
He would find a new life, new companions and hopefully actually have fun.

Kirian had been sitting alone in a shadowed corner of the bar, twirling the dark liquid in his mug with the tip of his knife, pure silver eyes cast down upon the table in front of him. He didn't like being alone, but Quinn was off doing who knew what back home and wouldn't return for a few months. Valentine had gone off to see his boyfriend and would also be gone for quite some time. So there he was. Alone. In a huge bar filled with loud strangers, not drinking, because the stuff they sold was dubious at best. Our favorite tiefling was in the habit of making bad decisions when he was alone, and today was no exception.

So he got up. Now, the reader should be reminded of what Kirian Mor Therai looked like. A bit taller than average with dark red skin and long blue-black hair which cascaded down his back and around two straight black horns. He wore simple clothing for somebody who made as much money as he did. A worn down pair of leather riding pants and a plain black shirt cut into a v and exposing his collar bones. He also had no right to be that muscular, but there he was. It could have been because he and Valentine had a 'who can get bigger' contest and he'd been lifting weights in his best friend's absence. The dude had an unfair advantage, considering he was a frigging werewolf and naturally bigger. But nevermind that.

Kirian made his way to the bar, leaving his still full mug of ale behind. He'd only ordered it so the bartender couldn't shout at him for taking up the space of a customer. "Got any quests?" he asked the man, his voice coming out in a strange accent which should have died hundreds of years before. Our tiefling had a strange voice. Hoarse and hard to understand. Plus to top it off, he spoke really softly, and those who wanted to hear him had to really lean in to listen.

Siren sat at the far edge of the bar, back towards the counter, tuning his prized lute.He needed a distraction from all that has happened in the past weak. He had just came back from a small coastal town, 10 km away. He had comd back because the town were very set on thier beliefs and thought other faiths were of demons or something 'evil'.They were so strict that they threatened to hang him if he didn't leave.He was hesistant on returning to this but at least they were more peaceful there.This town didn't exactly care or noticeabout him but it was everything else better than death threats.

His superior sent him away to become a missionary and spread Eilistraee's teachings but after a week of failure he bagan to lose hope.As he sat in the bar sulking,he began to survey his next destination.The problem was that he couldn't focus too well so he desided to distract himself.As he tuned his lute, he noticed the bartender becoming annoyed with a scowl appearing on his face.

Siren then shook off his feelings and turned around, placing his lute on the counter.He then coughed and put on his best pokerface as he pulled out 2 silvers from his pocket."Could I get a sparkling glass of water?"

Last edited:
"A sparkling glass of water?" Gillian asked. "This isn't an elven bath house." We have well water. Dirty and full of diseases." Gillian got distracted when kirian approached. "Looking for a job huh?" Gillian leaned in. "Yeah I got one for you. A trade caravan was supposed to enter the kingdom a few days ago but they never made it. Their carriage was found not to far outside the east gate in the grimmurk forest. The whole family went missing but nothing was taken and the horses were still there. The guards never found the family and gave up the search saying it's to far out of the kingdoms jurisdiction anyway. The trade company is offering a 300 piece reward upon the family's safe return."

Kirian nodded, pulling out a notepad and starting to write down the details in a careful, elegant script. The language seemed to be a mixture of Common, ancient Greek and Infernal, plus a few symbols from a tongue absolutely nobody understood. Before long, everything had been inscribed and he was stuffing the quill and paper in the back of his pocket. "I'm going to need the name of the trading company, " he said after a short pause, giving the stranger beside him an amused grin. His silver eyes were taking the man in, admiring his clothing and the craftsmanship of the lute.

Emerald eyes glanced from under the hood of the robe that the man was clad in.
His lithe frame twisted and turned within the crowd until he too was at the bar. He had been watching two people in particular who seemed as if they were alone and had no party, tho he wished it were a bit quieter so he could hear those few people speak.
Without being noticed he slid into a bar-stool quite close to the others and almost burst out laughing from hearing someone ask for pure water at a tavern. The only water that would probably be sold in a backwater place such as this was as the owner said, 'well water' or perhaps some in the back that would be used for cooking something. Either way the water most definitely had to be boiled among other things that needed to be done to be consumable.

As much as he hated to ask the tall and muscular one, there was no other chance and no other people around that looked like they could literally pull their weight in an adventure at the moment.
While watching the dark skinned, muscular tiefling, Aerin did notice that he did not partake of the modest bit he had ordered, which meant that hopefully he wasn't a light weight or just didn't like to partake of the aqua vitae. So a prime example of what kind of person he needed in his part right now.
As for the other, they were a bard. Bards could bring in a somewhat of a good revenue were the party tight for cash AND he did ask for a water, which meant he didn't drink and would keep sober if the other were to get drunk, but what kind of Drow elf would order such a thing.
It almost made Aerin want to break into a series of chuckles.

Were the large man to actually partake and was indeed the first of Aerin's assumptions...there was hardly a way for Aerin to stop him all alone.
He definitely would need some kind of partner to help him, depending on what kind of drunk the larger framed man was: a violent drunk, an emotional drunk, a silly drunk... Aerin shivered at the last one.
Imagining a man as big as him acting like a child would be quite a sight to see.

Upon hearing of the so called quest- Aerin could not keep himself together.
"Excuse me, are you by chance of need of a party member?" He inquired, eyes focused on the Tiefling in front of him. He knew that Tieflings and Drow Elves weren't the best party members for a Wood Elf to join, but he couldn't be picky.
If he wanted to venture the world he desperately needed coin.
And since neither partook of any ale or mead, perhaps they were okay people?

Aerin was the last person who wanted to judge anyone by the cover of their book.
It was instilled in him to dislike the Drow and Tieflings by his people, but they weren't here, were they?

He...needed to make sure to get father away from his homeland.
And these two would hopefully make that happen for him.
Assuming that the other who was alone would hopefully join, "I ask again, are you forming a sort of party and may I join? If not, would you both join me for the quest?"

Last edited:
"Wait did you say the east gate?If I am correct this town only has two of them."Siren mentioned as he stroke his head."The road from the easter gate is 3 km in length before slitting into two roads.One leading to a coastal city and the other to large eastern city."
"What are you 'guaking' at ,shrimp?But other than not knowing any of the actual names of these well-known cities,what ar you tryin' to say?"demanded.
"Well,um..."he murmered.He knew something more was off about this but he couldn't put his finger it.Siren was so deep in thought that he unkowningly ignored both of the people sitting next to him.Suddenly he realised something and in exitement he jumped off his tool and leaned over the counter."Sir,how busy was the eastern route before the disappearance?"he quered, not try to hide worrying expression on his face."Uh well the road was dead silent if I'm right..."he aswered slowly.
"Sir if I may say, roads from larger cities like that are supposed to have heavy traffic with traveling mercenaries and small town farmers.The road from here to the city is increadibly short, even for my standards."he mentioned as stared directly into the bartender eyes."Why would that road be dead silent?I believed you when you said that the road was unoccupied becuase I came here on the southern road.When I met at the fork of the road , it was indeed silent but why?Were there perhaps more than one disappearance?"he demand as he clenched his fists.

Gillian looked over at the elf that approached the bar. "Looks like you have a friend." He said to the tiefling. "Hopefully he doesn't stab you in the back and take the reward for himself. Happened to my cousin last week. Gods rest his soul. Anyway to aswer your question. The company is called black water trading company. I'm sure you've heard of them. They are one of the biggest in the land and they have an office in the royal district" gillian points to the wall. "Therea a map if you need it 20200603_174355.jpg
"The lines mark the district zones. Drew them myself. Anyway we are at A the farming district and the office is at C the royal district. B is the scholar district, D is the factory district and E is residential."

Gillian turned his attention to the drow. "You know, now that you mention it a few other groups have disappeared as well. But not like this, the others wagons were ransacked and the guards chalked it up as goblin war bands but it doesn't make much sense to me because goblins aren't known for taking prisoners. You know must people don't ask this many questions. They usually just take the job and run so that they can get the reward before someone else does. I guess that's why most of them end up dead. You know the same thing happened to my cousin just last week... gods rest his soul"

a tall man get out of the shadows “a whole family disappear with the caravan intact, the guard abandon the research, other group continue to disappear Without letting any clue and they say it’s the Gobelin ? sound like the guards know more than they want to say“ he take a seat near Gilian “maybe they are even involved in those disparition, who know?” he sound like he wasn’t loving the guards or the royalty.

“Ho Sorry I almost forgot to present myself. Kriss, Hunter and lonely wolf”
his voice was deep and gravelly. His coat seeming new but his boots was covered of fresh dirt like he has walk for long days

Last edited:
Kirian, who'd become uneasy at one person joining, let alone three, was starting to grow more and more uncomfortable. He'd moved away from the counter as to be able to see all the newfound members of his group and keep his back guarded. Yes, this habit tended to make him 'less approachable' as Quinn never failed to remind him, but after years spent fearing for his safety, one could excuse a little ptsd.

"It's a party," he said at last, shifting his weight from one foot to another. It wasn't easy to conceal a spear beneath clothing, but the ex slave had managed it anyway, sticking the sharp end down his boot and making it stay flat against his back. He pulled it out now, as to have something to lean against. Made out of the finest castan steel, it gleamed silver in the pale light shed by a few of the lamps scattered around. "Akri Kriss, if thou art a 'lone wolf', why join?" The tiefling's voice carried no scorn or mockery, although the phrase 'lone wolf' had made him cringe a little. It was an unfortunate way to introduce one's self if nothing else. Still he'd asked a question borne out of concern. A party typically relied on cooperation, and having one member go rogue and try to take the lead could cost all of them their heads. "Akri Woods," he continued, turning towards the wood elf who, if he were a normal tiefling and cared about such things, would have been an enemy. After the life Kirian had lived, he was beyond caring about such things. "You're welcome to join. My hope is we'll get to know each other better as days pass." Lastly, the ex slave focused his attention on the Drow. Kirian wasn't exactly sure what was up with the guy. He seemed interested in the mission, but not in the three of them. "Are you coming with us, or going off on your own?" Kirian asked at last, holding the man's gaze steadily. Quinn would have called the man as 'smart arse', whatever that meant.

Despite having been out of slavery for ten years, Kirian still had trouble speaking and understanding certain phrases. His masters had taken him in at 13 and they'd spoken a variety of languages, so he'd never managed to learn more than a few words from each. Plus, he'd had much bigger problems than not knowing how to speak properly back then. And so he waited for an answer, translating the words of those around him into pictures. He would remember the sounds and pronunciation if it ever came to it, being able to replicate them as well as his accent allowed. "So?" he asked at last, putting most of his weight onto the spear. He was definitely going out of his comfort zone here, as he'd spent most of the last ten years with the same two people, only talking with bar tenders and merchants when it was absolutely necessary. Suddenly there were three stranger with whom he'd have to socialize. This was going to be fun.

Aerin was delighted.
Finding a party was a complete success and he was over the moon with excitement, tho it didn't really show outwardly. After the adrenaline had died down he sighed deeply with relief. He had forgotten that even if he didn't view others as a problem they may see him as a problem; though in this case apparently he had squeezed by with little to no problem.
The tavern was reaching it's peak hour and the patrons from all races started to flood in for a seat. Aerin wondered if he should have watched for more people, different people, or if these three, as the Tiefling put, were the correct party to join.
No, as his golden locks softly swayed from underneath his hood; he was fine with these companions.

So far the party consisted of 4 men.
A Tiefling, a Drow, a Human and himself, an elf, was this party balanced enough? Long and thin fingers scratched at his head, 'we should be fine as long as we're properly prepared...' Aerin thought. Were they prepared though? Emerald orbs glanced over his new found companions. One looked as if they'd traveled far, their supplies looked a bit lacking. Another look as if he had just come from an adventure, but Aerin wasn't sure where his supplies were? And lastly was the stranger who had just come out of seemingly nowhere, which alarmed the usually wary Aerin.
It would take great skill to sneak up on an elf and even more for the elf not to feel their presence entirely...mayhaps it was because it was late or he was too busy, adrenaline filled to care to take notice. Again and another who looked as if they traveled a far distance with a bag looking devoid of substance. Aerin hoped he wouldn't have to resort to being the group's healer. Aerin only knew of remedies, as well as, creating potions but none of his equipment was brought with him, nor did he want to be reminded of his home.

No, he was just a simple rogue, only here to disarm traps and be fast and cunning.
A thinker, more than an actual fighter, or so he hoped.

"Akri Woods..." he softly whispered. Yes, what an appropriate thing to call a wood elf such as himself if they didn't know one another. Being an adventurer must have it's merits. Aerin only wished he had a name to call the Tiefling as well, but the only things he had knowledge of weren't the best of names to call them.
He supposed until they were all properly introduced he would merely refer to them as Mr. Tiefling. Or something of that sort.
The only name that he knew thus far was the name of the human that barged in out of nowhere and began introducing themselves. "Maybe before we do anything, we should properly introduce ourselves..."

Siren blushed when the teifling asked him about his motives.Of course you're right, he thought to himself.He didn't know how abvious it looked but the tiefling was indeed correct.Siren didn't realky want to be apart of a "group" becuase he was also hesitant on thier motives.Since his 'accident', he was very cautious when ut came to trusting a stranger, let alone a three of them!
When he noticed that he was staring, he quickly shook it off and glanced away."N-no!All good h-here!"he answered,faking a smile."I'm all up for teamwork!"

Even though Siren was histant about it, he couldn't turn down an in invitation.He did this for three reasons.
1.They all looked strong and experienced which meant that the task given would be easy pay.
2.The teifling kept staring him down so he had to accept it , which meant that he didn't want to offend someone you could potentially bite his head off.
3.There was a chance that he could convert them to his god "Eilistraee".He thought bringing in new followers would earn atleast some sort of praize, which was a chance he'd take.
"Oh and my name is Siren."he said as he turned to the wood elf.

Kriss look at Kirian, Tieflings weren’t an usual race from where Kriss came from so he wasn’t knowing a lot about them. “Don’t worry boy, I’m maybe a lonely wolf but if it’s for money I have no problem to team up, I can even follow order if they not come from the royalty” he said before he get up to look at the map on the wall.

”so I guess we have to go talk with the black water company.“ he was inspecting the map trying to memorise it completely “hey old man” he said addressing to Gillian “if their office is in the royal district it mean that this company is rich and powerful so why searching for simple mercenaries with a reward when they can pay for the best warrior of all the kingdom? And those disparition worry me, we can try to track for the goblin but... that not make sense to me, goblin are barbaric.“ he was thinking to much about this and sometime he was just asking himself if it wasn’t just his hate for the guard that make him always think that they are involved in every bad situation

"They are rich and powerful but also greedy." Gillian responded. "Why get something expensive when they can hire someone cheap and expendable. Like you lot," gillian laughed. "They are only looking for the family because its "the right thing to do" but truth be told not having their supply line wouldn't put a damper on their business to much. Finding them though would be great for business. Basically low risk high reward on their part."

Kirian wanted to smack Kari Wolf for two reasons. Firstly, he was rude to the bartender, who seriously didn't need that crap. Secondly, the 'boy' which Wolfy had tossed in his direction didn't sit well. Valentine wouldn't have taken that crap from Wolfman. But Valentine wasn't here. So Kirian pressed his lips in a white line and tightened his grip around the spear, taking a deep breath and counting to ten slowly inside his head. Our favorite ex-slave was known to have quite a temper, and while he'd grown more accustomed to hiding the white hot rage which boiled beneath the surface, it was still there. As not to snap, Kirian strode over to the map and pulled out a small piece of parchment, copying the larger features and inscribing some of the names carefully. It would come on handy if he were to ever go off on his own. Despite having walked this town once or twice, a large part of it was still unknown to him. Plus, he had the same sense of direction as a roofied starfish.

After a few minutes, he blew on the freshly inked map trying to get it to dry faster, and then folded it over neatly, setting it in his pocket along with the small notepad he'd been writing in earlier. "Nice to meet you, Akri Siren, Kari Kriss," the tiefling said, turning towards his newfound companions. He'd struggled with Akri Siren's name, the letters sounding strange in his ragged, broken voice. It would have been easier to say if he'd had a picture to associate with the Drow's name. "Akri Woods, thou still hasn't introduced thyself." Not that it upset him too much. At the end of the day, Kirian would call the three men by their nicknames. It wasn't unusual for someone in the fey courts to linger near cities and try to collect names. Kirian wouldn't have wanted to be the person whom gave the fey power over his companions. In the past, voicing his concerns had rendered him the subject of mockery and ridicule, so nowadays he simply acted without giving a reason. "My name is Qrow," the tiefling said after a moment's hesitation. This was the first time he'd introduced himself to people who would have to remember his name, and he'd spent a few seconds trying to decide on something good. The name had belonged to a fellow slave, a young boy whom his idikos had beaten to death on his second week. Well. Young. They'd both been young back then.

It could be noted the tiefling didn't attempt to shake any of their hands, and kept a reasonable distance away from them, taking in their clothes and way of standing. His eyes, pure pits of silver lacking a pupil, had managed to unnerve many people through no fault of his own. Right there and then, Kirian had a unsettling air. Surrounded by men with wild hair, dirty clothing, tattoos and laughter loud enough to shake the walls, the solemn, quiet tiefling seemed painfully out of his element. The more observant would have noticed scars around his neck, forearms, and wrists, which were visible in the dim light of the bar. The origin of those scars would have revealed an ugly past to those more knowledgeable or simply deep into the underworld and its dealings. Normal slaves typically didn't need to be bound as tightly as Kirian had been, or have a badly scratched out tsoulus brand on their neck.

Siren could feel the tension rising in the air after the human spoke.Suddenly he saw the tiefling hovering his hand over his side.Siren's heart sunk when he thought what was going to happen and quickly decided to try and lighten the mood.With swift movement he climbed onto an unoccupied table with his lute in hand.He didn't really want to play for a large crowd because he would be so afraid that he'd sometimes croak like a frog or play the wrong note.This time however he didnt have to get the attention of the crowd but the attention of the group.If he could distract for just a while maybe the tension would ease as violence wouldnt end so well in a full tavern.

Before he began, he took a long breath and put himself at ease.

The song started off slow but after time it achieved some initial notice.Some of the tavern junkies even started to sing along which Siren was gratful for.He didnt get much attention though but it was enought to lighten to room as he planned.

"I'm always late to the party." a soft voice came from behind the group. Maybe it was the lighting but it seemed like his face was changing. Scrolling might be more accurate. He decided on a young dark skinned man with a scar on his right eye. "My name is Mot." The voice didn't match the body and He knew it so it changed to a deeper more gruff voice. "Mind if I join this group you have put together?"

"Cheap and expendable..." Aerin brushed his hands to the side of his neck. It was rather strange being called that, almost a first he may say. Wood elves were usually neither cheap nor expendable, at least from where he came from their expertise were highly sought after. Perhaps it was because they were a more secluded bunch and their objects were thusly more sought after.

"I am pleased to meet you Siren." The wood elf nodded towards him. At least he was a somewhat friendly sort. Perhaps Aerin was right to have "chosen" the other elf to join this newly established and very on-the-line party. It was a simple introduction, but they had done so nonetheless. The same Siren turned abruptly towards the crowd and started singing a somewhat sad ballad all the while strumming his lute expertly.
It wasn't a song that Aerin could follow along with, but it was nice to hear that the rowdy crowd wasn't too off key and it was obviously a song that was popular as they all joined along.
Music was always a small thing that could put a smile on the Wood Elf's face, as well as, tears to well up in his forest green eyes. This particular ditty reminded him of familiar places yet he knew it was completely foreign to him.

"Akri Woods, thou still hasn't introduced thyself" The large Tiefling mused, continuing on to introducing himself.
"My name is Qrow," said with a moment's pause.
It was true Aerin hadn't introduced himself, but it was a rather long introduction he had to summarize. He wondered if he should add his lineage's name...perhaps it was better not to, after all, he was trying to get away from the hosh posh of his Elven home.
Yes, he would be seen and known as a Wood Elf, but it would be, perhaps, hard to figure out just which home-tree he called home. "I'm pleased to meet you all." Gold hair nodded to his new fellows, "my name is Aerin and I do apologize for not introducing myself first and foremost though it was my idea." He turned to the stranger to the party, well, most recent stranger. "It would be up to the others as well, I would imagine, but I wouldn't mind another helping hand in our quest."

Gillian watched the changling walk in. "Well that's something you don't see every day." After the party had all introduced themselves he chimed in again. "Daylights burning fellas. Best get a move on before one of the other patrons beat you to it. And if you don't die I would love to hear how it turns out. Nothing like a good story."

Siren immdiately jumped down from the table and hurried back to the group to welcome their new comrade.After that he checked the map one last time before turning back to the bartender. "Many thanks, kind Sir.May my goddess ,Eilistraee, provide blessings to you and your tavern for days to come."he said as he shook his hand.Siren then quickly bowed before fetching his bag and running out the pub.He waited for the rest to say their greetings before meeting outside for last preparations."So now that we have introduced ourselves I think we should get directly to the plan."he stared as he clapped his hands together."I would propose that we split up into two groups to firstly,cover more ground and secondly to form some bonds with each other.Good or bad it will help build tactics in case we come up with obstacles further on.To make the grouping easier why dont we share a few of our abilities.."

“Nice to meet you all.” He smiled and scrolled through all of their faces before landing back in his original face. “What exactly is this quest?” He walked up to the map and stared down at it. “I know these places.” His face changed through a few people most likely people he was when he was walking around the town. “I’ve been around town a lot.” His face landed back on the Younger black man staying there for the time being. He walked up to the bartender. ”Do you have some good Ale?” After receiving his drink he drunk it all in one big gulp and returned to the map. “Where are you all trying to go? I think. Can help with the traveling part of this Journey aswell as the fighting. He flashed one of his Blades and smiled.

Kriss was enjoying Siren’s song and that surprise him a little, him who never laugh or even smile. But after the end of the song it didn’t take a long time for him to get back to normal, a face without any visible emotion.

the changling was making him a little uncomfortable, it was nothing against Mot in particular but an old bad experiences with a changling was making him suspicious against him, he didn’t say anything but he was keeping his eyes on him a bit afraid to be stab in the back

“I’m a good shooter and I never miss my prey when I track one.” answer Kriss to Siren‘s question without moving his eyes from Mot

"Oh that's impressive!"Siren praised as he held his bag in his arms, roaming through its contents.
"Well even though my talents aren't built much for combat, my skills and expertise have their uses."He began as he pulled out an old,dusty rapier and small,wooden sling ."For close-range combat I have this rapier and for medium range I have the sling.It doesn't look very powerful, nor reliable for that matter, but having the right skills makes it better at its job."the drow explained, packing the items back into his bag.
"Other than that, the only spells I know are cantrips : Dancing lights,Minor illusions and Mage hand."he sighed as he slung the large bag back over his arms, staring at the sky,slowly turning orange.
We should get a move on,he thought.Sun is getting low.

"So whos next?"
he urged as he turned back towards the group.

Kiran and aerin did not feel comfortable sharing to much information about themselves just yet. They did not know siren to well or each other but they did decide to go along with his plan. It was best to try and gather more information before going out to look for the missing family. They divided into two groups. Kiran siren and mot went to the factory and residential district while kriss and aerin went to the scholar and royal district

FiSHY_Boi_0149 FiSHY_Boi_0149 JesterTagz JesterTagz Kryptic Kryptic enter the factory district first. Large forgeries, mills, warehouses, and textile companies consumed every street. Their were wagons coming and going, ships in the port, guards patrolling the streets. Blackwater owned a few of the textile mills. The question was where to start?

Kozaru Kozaru Wind Wind enter the scholar district. Clean and shining. This is where the church was and a large college for children of the rich and powerful. Everyone was very posh and proper giving the two adventurers dirty looks as they walked by as if to question why they were there. The church tends to know what's going on around town but how would the scholar district help them?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back