• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Adventurers Inn (3/5 open)

Welcome to the adventurers inn. A place were all adventurers, treasure hunters, and mercenaries come to relax, buy, sell and find work.

This will be your epicenter. You can buy equipment, sell what you don't want and get missions.

You will be tasked to solve crimes and mysteries. Gather clues and explore. It is up to you I will just narrate and play the role of NPCs. It is not an easy rp and if you need a hint it will be costly...

The rules are simple. We use d20.

Outside combat: doing any major action (determined by my descression) roll d20. If you get 1-3 you fail and take damage. 4-10 fail and no damage. 11-20 pass

Combat: 1-3 you fail and you get counter attacked. 4-10 miss 11-19 hit. 20 critical

Attack: after combat roll for attack. If you rolled a 1-3 in the combat phase both you and the enemy roll. You then will subtract the enemies roll from yours. (Example: you roll 16 enemy rolls 18 so you take 2 damage. If you roll 18 and the enemy rolls 16 thus making -2 you take no damage)

If you roll 4-10 nothing happens

If you roll 11-19 in combat roll again and the number you roll +weapon modifiers is how much damage you deal (example: you roll 8 and your sword gives you +2 so you deal 10 damage)

If you roll a 20 then roll again +modifiers x2 (example: you roll an 8 and +2 =10 x2 =20)

Starting weapons have no modifiers

Race examples:
Human
Colo: mouse like humanoid
Chimera: lion like humanoid
Warg: large viking like human
Elf

Class examples:
Templar: religious, honorable, fair

Warrior: barbaric, unstoppable, short tempered

Traveler: lone ranger, survivalist, good barder

Craftsmen: builder, scrapper, engineer

Archer: long range, sneaky, cunning

Theif: stealty, steal, does not fight fair

Pick a race and a class or Make up your own. This will make up your abilities in and out of combat (example: a theif would have a better chance of climbing a wall then a warrior. A craftsmen would have a better chance at setting a trap then a templar)

Feel free to ask any questions or give suggestions.

Post in turns. At least once a week. Only one race and class available per player. First come first serve. No magic available at this time. 5 spots open

Last edited:
Heya. Can I jump in with my tiefling bloodhunter? I'm using the D&D 5e format.
And is this ooc or are we kinda mixing the entire thing together?

Also I failed to mention search command. During the rp you can interact with anything. By saying search. You can find treasure by searching bodies or objects or get more details on bodies or objects (example: search goblin= you found 25 coins and a spear. Or search book shelf= it's full of children's fairy tails)

Also again their is no leveling system. Everyone gets 100hp and modifiers can add or reduce that. If you die your out of the rp.

Hello I’m interested to junp
In your RP but I just have few questions
I have never done a forum RP with multiple player so I’m not totally sure of how to act to start and how to play. We are all on a same team and we play one after one or did we act separately?
And I have a character but I just have one question did gun are allowed in your universe? Not modern gun but like old pirate gun

Thanks for the interest. Don't worry we are all easy going and not to strict. We do take turns but there is no specific order as long as everyone gets to post between my posts. Your posts can be as long or as short as your comfterbal with. Just follow the link above with your charecter, class and up to 3 special skills. You cannot use tiefling, drow, or elf because they are already taken. Guns are fine too

Sorry but the link don’t work for me. When I try to get in it say “the requested conversation could not be found”

I am Interested mind if I jump in with my Half Elf Rouge?

Yes but I am limiting 1 race and class per party and we already have an elf and a rouge. if you wouldn't mind picking something else

Users who are viewing this thread

Back