• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Adventure World Rp Interest Check

VorpalSW

Roleplay Type(s)
Adventure World of Pangea

Hi everyone, I created a new rp called the Adventure World of Pangea (click on the link to check it out)

But essentially it is a Fantasy world rp to explore the world of Pangea which is mostly an unknown world. I got my inspiration for it from some Isekai anime as well as One Piece. But essentially the main purpose is to go on an adventure, have some fun, and romance, and defeat some bad guys or corrupt villains.

You can be any species you want to be as well as develop your own clan, famous rich family, etc.

So is anyone interested?

Its up to you. You can be any species you want or you can create an entirely new race.

Here is my CS!

Name: jasper Kitlyn

Species: half human half animal spirit (His animal is a Silver Fox)

Personality: Jasper is Reserved, quiet or soft spoken and strict (mainly with himself) he is smart and knows how to adapt to his surroundings. How he behaves around people really depends on the person. He can sometimes come off as awkward and on the outside he doesn’t appear as the most emotional

Abilities:

Shifting and It’sweaknesses:
He is half silver fox animal spirit. As a result he has a fox form he can shift into, this form is the average size of a silver fox. It’s drawbacks:

The longer he is in fox form the more difficult it is for him to shift back later.

If he get’s injured in fox form he cannot heal properly if he were to shift to his human form. As a result he’d need to stay in fox form to recover.

He suffers the predatory instincts of a fox while he is in fox form making it difficult for him to control himself.

Senses and agility: naturally he would have the same senses and agility of a Silver fox. There is one issue, due to his human half his senses can overwhelm him and possibly to the point of a sensory overload.

Magic: He can use dark magic, however he is far from a expert. He has a limit in how much magic he can use usually it doesn’t take him long to become dizzy or end up with a high grade fever. When this happens it’s best for him to step down from using it or he’ll pass out if the fever doesn’t get to him.

Writing
The forest
Small animals

Dislikes:
Avocados
People (for the most part)
Intruders
Huge crowds
Water

Hobbies:
Sword play
Writing
Exploring
Calligraphy
Learning

APPEARENCE: View attachment 1085773

(That’s about it! If I need to change anything let me know! Also I hope this is where I am supposed to put it)
Looks great. You can post your character here at this link: Character Thread. After you do that, feel free to begin posting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back