• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Adventure roleplay 1x1 (MXF or MXM)

Hello people at RPN! How is your day? Mine's very good. I'm looking for a RP partner to do roleplaying with!
You know, I am a person who loves fantasy and such. I'm up for cannon/non-cannon roleplaying as well.

I prefer playing male because I suck as being a female, but no worries you can play as any gender desired.

My nickname is Nesy! I am 14 years old and I live in Sweden! I am a literate roleplayer who is suitable for doing any length desired.

I love roleplaying as an alien or any kind of creature.. So hit me up with any pairing you got in your mind!

Don't worry, I'm not that all picky..
For all ages! For all genders! No matter what you are I always accept for what you are.

Pairings I prefer:
*Alien x Godess
*Human x Demon
*Human x (The devil)
*Human x (God)
*Alien x Alien
*Alien x Princess

*Nobleman x Noblewoman
*Alien prince x Alien Prince
*Human x Godess
*Human x Alien
*Human x Princess
*Prince x Prince
SCP x SCP

And anything else beyond this list? You may PM or reply me at the forum! :)
I am very genre flexible! So it does not matter what genre you prefer! I prefere anything!
I'm so excited to see what your ideas can bring me!
Enlighten me!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back