• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Adventure Quest

The duck snapped at the swordmans hand and blew out a puff of smoke. "He's grumpy." Rus said as he patted the duck earning him a quack. "I'll help look for our companions." Rus said as he finished petting his beast. *Quack*

"If that is what you wish, then who am I to argue." Kumiko sighed, and gave the cat one last pat. "My apologies, but I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Kumiko." She bowed at the blonde woman.
VasiliasMellow VasiliasMellow

Primus sat bareback astride a large, powerful ox with shaved horns, itching idly at his new scars as his leader spoke. Weighing his options, Primus decided that his strength would probably be put to better use defending (and possibly subduing) his missing teammates.

"I will look for the lost ones," he said. His helmet was still on, and he swept his eyes imperceptibly over the new arrivals. What a varied bunch his team was becoming. A metal ball and what appeared to be a few more humans of varying skillsets had been added to the mission. Primus wondered what abilities they would bring with them.

Natsuki looked at the man who approached and had a annoyed look on his face when the king was mentioned "Yeah me and the king arent on good terms, same with the rest of the world but its my duty to 'help' so i will." he told the man with a quick look at the men he just killed with a chuckle.

Tsuna Tsuna

"C-Can it be?" Hugo squeaked to himself, astounded at the sight of the mounted heroes approaching them. For a good moment he was speechless, a lesser statue basking in the presence of even greater monuments. These were the kingdom's known figures of stories and legends. Well... He couldn't recognize them individually, but he KNEW that these champions had great tales and adventures spanning their coexistence with history. Ward simply stopped its wobbling shakiness from the rising conflict between Ross and Natsuki, almost immediately forgetting the previous surge in emotional energy. The metallic sphere instead chooses to hide behind it's biologic companion, letting out a series of beeps and boops reminiscent of heavy breathing. Finally, he gets the courage to speak up.

"Y-YES, WE WERE ALSO CALLED BY THE KING", he yells uncontrollably as if trying to get Tasuke's attention. Though unplanned, his lie was veiled by his awkward introduction. In truth, he was merely trying to go on his own adventure, and by appearance alone, it seemed like he'd fit perfectly in this group without question.

"My- My name's Hugo, and this is Ward. He's... kinda a second personality, though I'm sure he's got a mind of his own. We're also quite literally inseparable." He turns around and quickly spins back, holding the ornate ball as if to introduce everyone to the sphere. Ward simply lets out a long winded beep that transitions into a low boop.

"In regards to ability, I think I'm more comfortable with Ward's magic," he continues. Hugo looks at his teammates trying to imagine who he would be paired with.

Goro-Gor scratched his head as he rode on the carriage drawn by horses, although a larger beast would have been quicker it did not provide the same storage space a carriage did- and Goro-Gor planned to have a lot of food to store. He exited the carriage upon seeing his new companions however. They appeared to be mostly human.
"Greetings new brothers and sisters, my name is Goro-Gor and I am a Goron!" He said, a big hearty smile plastered across his face. However he couldn't help but notice the excessive amount of dead people around this area. "Who did this?" He said looking at the corpses "It must've been some other monstrosity, or that black knight from earlier..." Goro-Gor was still eager to fight that knight, although it appeared that he was going to win Goro-Gor didn't like to leave things incomplete.

"I would like to travel straight to Merch town and purchase food!" Goro-Gor said to Tasuke before looking at his teammates again. They were begining to form a large varied group. He smiled as he thought about how powerful they must've been when fighting together, and smiled even more at the thought of food at merch town.

Last edited:
"Alright, Goro-Gor, Hugo, Amafrey and Isidryl will go to the town. We need to find a golden shield. There should be one in that town. Get there by tonight and try to locate the shield. Here's 250 coins." Tasuke gave the coins to them.

"Rus, Natsuki, Ross and Primus, we'll go look for the others. We will meet at Merch Town tomorrow at 3pm at the front gates of town. Everyone understand?"

Iridryl gladly took the coins. His destination is the town, along with the war girl, the kid with the floating ball, and the big fellow, who had just introduced himself. "Goro-Gor. I'm Iridryl Vormind. Nice to meet you." He then looked at the huge Goron with curious eyes, although concealed under his face mask. He had never heard of a "Goron" before, let alone see one. It was a very strange experience for the man, outside his small village.

"Alright. Let's get going." He said. They're supposed to find a golden shield. Iridryl wondered about the practical use of a golden shield, over the one he has. Maybe he should get one. But then he would lose the powerful magical properties that came with his shield.

The large Goron greeted the human in armour, "Nice to meet you too, brother," he said- the man's weapon looked similar to the great treasure he was initially set to guard back in the Goron mountains, it made Goro-Gor remember his home and he idly stared at it. "Your weapon is most impressive brother, where did you get it?" He said wondering if the flail was of Goron-craft. Fulfilling Iridryl's request Goro-Gor began to travel with his group towards Merch town in search of a golden shield. Gold was considered a delicacy to the Gorons- metal and rock was a consistent part of their diet. Thinking of food,
one of Goro-Gor's new companions had a shiny metal ball with him. He wondered if it would be okay if he ate it, it looked a little important but Goro-Gor kind of ignored that.

"Excuse me brother," The Goron said to Hugo "is that floating ball important to you? If not then may I eat it? I am starving!" He said the last part of his sentence looking at the metal ball, it was quite big and would surely provide a full meal.

Kabboom Kabboom VasiliasMellow VasiliasMellow Arvios Arvios

Last edited:
Oh hey. Yeah only the three of us replied so I guess it is over lol

If anyone wants to continue we can! Sorry I just now came online here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back