• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Adventure Quest

Natsuki climbed a building and watched from a far the passing of many guards of one of the nearby towns, they spotted him and began running to the abandoned village he was in their armors banging metal echoing loudly throughout the area and their horses loudly following behind them. Natsuki just watched with a sigh as he dropped in front of them with such gracefulness and without noise, the guards staggered back to his sudden movements and gasped as they saw his bright red eyes watching them. Natsuki simply lifted his hands feeling not only was their mind weak but their soul was very much unguarded, this made the middle and the biggest guards soul fully erupt out his body and Natsuki absorbed it increasing his power slightly. The other guards looked in shock and in fear to their now dead leader, the remains guards screamed in fear at the top of their lungs but stood their ground shakily walking to Natsuki reluctantly. Natsuki just snapped his fingers as the spirits of the village whom were keeping watch for Natsuki all surrounded the remaining guards and entered their bodies as they slaughtered the guards souls which overall killed the body. Once the spirits left their bodies they flew back to their watch points and the corpses dropped quickly with a permanent face of fear across their face.

Arvios Arvios Comet Comet

"It's official— we're well past noon", Hugo mumbled with a sigh, his eyes gazing towards the sun that was well past the overhead position of midday. One might say that he was talking to himself, though in truth, he was speaking to the ornate ball of metal floating behind him. As it dragged itself through the air, Ward continuously hummed a lullaby of low pitched whirs that one would expect out of a magical sphere. The sound echoed weakly through the plains that lead to a forest in the south of their position. It was a horrible idea to leave on a whim, only relying on rumors that powerful warriors would gather in that location at 12 O'clock. It was true that he didn't have much fighting experience, but he sure as hell wanted to start with something as important as finding the fabled Ultra Knights. Plus, maybe he'd figure out the relationship between himself and Ward.

Just as he looked up from his thoughts, Hugo eyes a pond with a beautiful girl dipping her toes in the open body of water. He stops dead in his tracks, staring at the woman as if she may be a mirage of some sort. She had odd appendages on her face, though Hugo didn't seem to notice how strange that seemed to be. Ward's humming grew louder in a series of short beeps and boops, snapping the boy back into reality. He was so distracted, that Hugo didn't take note of the sounds of battle from the nearby town.

"H-Hiya", he says towards Ross nervously, hoping to get her attention. Ward continues to hover in place, only spinning slowly, now in silence.

Comet Comet

Ross's eyes snapped open as she heard a voice and snapped her head towards them. She cocked am eyebrow before flipping the tip of her tail on the surface of the water. "Well hello, who are you?" She asked, a little bit of harshness In the sirens voice. She didn't really like that a random person came up to her in her most vulnerable time, asleep. "Have you been watching me this whole time?" She asks the boy, her green eyes narrowing at the thought of it.

Natsuki looked at the dead guards corpses with a slight face palm "my bounty is the highest in the world, what makes you think you'd kill me?" He said to their withering souls then Natsuki snapped his fingers as a small portal leading to the dark realm opened under their spirits as hands came from the portal grabbing the spirits as they dragged them down to the dark realm as the souls of the guards screamed in agony and fear while Natsuki had a slight smirk on his face. He decided to walk off to a pond to see if he could get something to drink or to absorb the spiritual energy of minor animals, he saw two figures near the pond and didn't pay much mind to it so he walked out to the pond and looked around at the nearby creatures snapping his fingers together as the souls of the creatures flew out their bodies and into natsuki's quickly. He then sat down to rest slightly while meditating.

Comet Comet Arvios Arvios

Rus heard the swords mans cry for help and did the fastest spell he had. "Sweat oil." he pointed at the toad causing a thick slippery oil seeped from its pores. Hope that helped some Rus thought as he turned back to the dragon. "Hey big fat and scaley!" He put both palms out towards the dragon and started to chant. "Energys of the air, Come to me without spare, Electrify the sky, Make my foe fry. Emperors Azure Dragon Spear." A long spear of lightning appeared in his hand and he threw it at the dragon.

Kumiko smiled as she heard her. "Yes miss! I wont let you down!" She finally received an order from someone. It wasn't voiced from her current Mistress. However it will have to do for now. Kumiko stabbed at a nearby monsters head, killing it.
VasiliasMellow VasiliasMellow

'Miss' hmm, Amafrey liked the sound of that. She liked that there was another capable woman on the battlefield even more. Amafrey saw the wizard Rus hit the dragon with spell after spell but the dragon only flew higher. There was nothing she could do until it was on land. So she turned her attention to the winged toad.

That was a target she could do something about. She stowed her axe and began to dash toward the toad. As she moved forward she drew a javelin from its holder and with three big steps she let it fly in an attempt to pin one of its wings to its body. if she could stop it before it took off that might help everyone out.

Last edited:
Ross's eyes snapped open as she heard a voice and snapped her head towards them. She cocked am eyebrow before flipping the tip of her tail on the surface of the water. "Well hello, who are you?" She asked, a little bit of harshness In the sirens voice. She didn't really like that a random person came up to her in her most vulnerable time, asleep. "Have you been watching me this whole time?" She asks the boy, her green eyes narrowing at the thought of it.
"I-I'm Hugo", he stutters at the siren's coarse remark. Ward begins humming loudly, almost as if demanding recognition. "And this is Ward", he finally comments disgruntled. The ornate sphere calms down almost instantly upon its introduction, only to ram itself into Hugo's shoulder disapprovingly. Hugo in turn plays it off cooly, ignoring the minor assault from his odd companion.

"We just got here, actually", he continues, his face now aiming low, focused on the gentle ripples of the surface of the pond. He didn't want to give the wrong idea... it just wasn't very common for him to find himself in the presence of someone like Ross.

"So.... what brings you to a place like this?" He makes eye contact with the siren once more, hoping to change the subject from her brash suspicions. He decided to hold off on asking her name to not sound sleazy.

Natsuki looked at the dead guards corpses with a slight face palm "my bounty is the highest in the world, what makes you think you'd kill me?" He said to their withering souls then Natsuki snapped his fingers as a small portal leading to the dark realm opened under their spirits as hands came from the portal grabbing the spirits as they dragged them down to the dark realm as the souls of the guards screamed in agony and fear while Natsuki had a slight smirk on his face. He decided to walk off to a pond to see if he could get something to drink or to absorb the spiritual energy of minor animals, he saw two figures near the pond and didn't pay much mind to it so he walked out to the pond and looked around at the nearby creatures snapping his fingers together as the souls of the creatures flew out their bodies and into natsuki's quickly. He then sat down to rest slightly while meditating.

Hugo's attention shortly turned to the ghastly sight of the newest stranger walking towards the pond. It was obvious that it was siphoning the souls of nearby wildlife... perhaps it was a necromancer? Hugo was disturbed, though decided to leave him be. After all, he'd hate to bother someone who could steal souls while they were meditating.

Ross was about to say something back to the boy before her gaze snapped to the strange man that came up to them. "Um, excuse me? Who are you and what are you doing here? I didn't ask for you to come here and ruin my pond with your stench of death." She growled, moving a hand to her temple to rub it. So much for relaxing time. First a boy and a robot orb thingy bothered her, now Mr. Steal your soul man is here.

"A siren can't rest in piece no more now can she?" She grumbled to herself, flipping her green hair off her shoulder and looked at the boy. "Would say nice to meet you, but it's not nice for you to just interrupt me when I'm dozing off." She then glanced over at death man and scoffed. "same goes for you, take a bath, the smell of you hurts my nose."
Arvios Arvios ayumukatsuchia ayumukatsuchia

Natsuki looked at the siren and came to a sudden stop, he heard solider voices coming from where he just was and they were speaking his name And heading to his direction "well, things might get bloody here in a second." He said to the two unknown people. The soldiers came from a blocked off location and stopped when they had Natsuki in their sights. They held up his bounty page looking at him then at the bounty, Natsuki sighed in reply "yes, that's me." He said to them as he smirked slightly and quickly dashed at the soldiers and looked only as if he was just a blur and this was only his natural speed. He held a bright moon gray blade to the lead soldiers throat while looking at the other soldiers "you made a mistake." He said while he slid the blade of his katana across the soldiers neck as it opened a large gash and blood erupted from the open wound. The body dropped lifeless on the ground and Natsuki simply used his spiritual aura to grab the remaining guards and lift them into the air with it, he then sent a large surge of dark energy from his spiritual aura to the soldiers bodies which made their inner organs and bones completely shatter and become nothing but dust. "Get a army if you want to give me a slight challenge." He said as he pointed his blade at a remaining solider and allowed him to run off to his town or village. Natsuki sheathed his blade and his aura returned into his body while he yawned of bored not being entertained by the soldiers.

Hugo winced at Ross' reply, while Ward simply stopped spinning and produced a slow hum. He didn't expect to be greeted with such hostility, and was confused as to what to do at this point. Still, he didn't want to leave the wittiness to the siren, especially after he approached her without negative intentions.

"Dozing off? In this... pond? I'm sure you can do better than that"
, he replied jokingly, turning half of his body away from the girl and crossing his arms.

"Why not find a nice bathhouse in that town over there—"

As he points to the distance of the horizon, Hugo's eyes focus to the distance. He saw a giant winged creature beating its wings over the town he was referencing, though is immediately distracted by the death attraction that was the other stranger. Without warning, he attacked soldiers— other humans —without any signs of remorse or consequence. At this point, Hugo didn't want to have anything to do with that man.

"I, uh.... I think I'll leave you to your pond, princess." Hugo begins taking slow steps away from Natsuki, hoping to avoid any fallout from whatever beef the man had with the soldiers. Ward followed along, though proved to be a bit more hesitant in that decision, almost as if the ball wanted to stay.

Last edited:
Primus swung his chain calmly, crushing one of the dragon-spawn and leaving a small and bloody crater. He walked slowly down one of the streets of the village, searching for more of the vermin-esque creatures. He did not have to search hard, and soon found himself a small pack feasting on what might have once been a person. He raised his chain and swung, but the rattle must have alerted them. They scattered quickly, dodging his attack, and swiftly surrounded him.

Their jaws slavering, the five beasts pounced at once. They clawed and thrashed, hanging off of him and tearing furrows into his thick skin. Primus had no time to reel in his chain, so he released it and grabbed a beast in each of his hands. Squeezing as hard as he could, he crushed the skull of one and broke the back of the other. Two of the reptiles, now wise to his game, jumped off fast enough to avoid his grasp. One was dumber or braver, and perservered. It was promptly torn in half. The two remaining beasts circled Primus as he calmly reeled in his chain. He heard Tasuke call out and looked over, seeing the monstrous creature before his teammate. Then he noticed Amafrey, and decided that, as warriors, the both of them should be able to slay the thing. He turned his attention back to the two blood-things, but kept on eye on the toad creature in case further assistance was needed.

"This world is no place for morals!" Cadek replied. "And maybe I just wanted to use this village so I could make my own restaurant village with different food in every single house, did you ever consider that?

"But nooo just because I wear dark outfits everyone assumes I'M the bad guy! I mean, sure maybe the dragon was excessive..." The knight cleared his throat.

"Hm. Anyways," When the Goron rushed him, Cadek just waited. His armour was extended over his arms and hands in a metallic gauntlet.

Cadek raised a single hand to catch the Goron's punch. The impact was powerful as a surge of wind exploded from the two warriors connecting.

At first, the two were both staying in the same but slowly Cadek was being pushed back, his feet sliding in the dirt as he was pushed back by the punch. Eventually he was being pushed so much by the power of the Goron that the gauntlet on Cadek's hand shattered completely.

The air in the village stood still.

The knight in dark armour looked astounded. "Y-you... how did you..."

Meanwhile, the old man had got to his house while the others held off the monsters. "Here it is..." the older man said.

Coming back outside into the street, the man held out the ball.

"Charizard, I choose you!"

A fire breathing creature named Charizard was now in front of the old man. "Get that thing out of here!" he said pointing at the flying monster.

The dragon had been too far away for other attacks to successfully hit it.

The Charizard flew up in the air and hit the dragon making it fly high up into the sky
"RAUGHRAGBHGSDGEFFFGFFFF" the dragon said. (Looks like we're blasting off again)

All the other monsters left when the dragon was gone.

"Good work," the old man said. The man's monster stomped its feet and went back into the ball.

Tasuke, who had been surrounded by monsters just a while ago, was now just standing there looking completely confused.

"Dammit, let me go get my dragon. I will return for this village! Cadek will return!"

The knight went off after the dragon and the village was quiet again.

Ross narrowed her eyes as the man fought more humans and huffed. "Well, this was just ruined." She pulled her body out of the water, her tail turning into legs as the orb thingy said something to her. She snapped her head towards him, got up and stared him down. "Something better to do? Don't you have something better to do than bother me? Last time I checked, I didn't ask for you to come over here. Same goes for deathy over there. Come up with a better comeback than that next time." She scoffed, wringing her green hair out.

She had enough of these two, ruining her peaceful time and what not. Smh, savages.

Arvios Arvios ayumukatsuchia ayumukatsuchia

Natsuki looked at the mermaid lady annoyed with a deep aggression in his voice he spoke "I have a bounty on my head in every continent and dimensions for trillions of gold, maybe more. I'm banned in almost every dimension, realm, and continent. Your problems are nothing compared to mine." He told her with annoyance in his voice he lifted his eyes to her and felt the clouds start to form rain clouds faster than normal.

Hugo stops in his tracks and turns to face the siren once more, his face painted with a hue of annoyance.

"You misunderstand— this pond is... alright, I guess, but I feel like you can do better. Plus, now it'd be a good idea to leave before more guards show up and label you as an accomplice to this guy's killing streak... No offense, Wanted Guy."

Hugo glances between the two strangers in the pond. Clearly tensions were rising, or at least to the point that Ward was now slightly shaking a bit in its hovering silence. It wasn't like Hugo to talk back so decadently, but in the presence of a sassy siren and edgy death magnet, it was a bit difficult to hold back.

With the village now being safe, Tasuke and the others got the transportation they came for. Tasuke sent a message to the king asking them to send men to help protect this town.

When everyone was prepared, "Alright good work everyone. There's more people to join our party so lets find them. Then we go to Merch Town."

As Tasuke walked out of the village, he noticed a few people weren't there. "Hm has anyone seen Elrie or Caitlyn?"

Goro-Gor crossed his arms as he saw his opponents flee "I'd say that was a fine battle, but I'd be lying." He said turning to Tasuke and seeing the carriage and horses. "No I have not seen either of them brother, it is strange they would leave during a battle."

"Well then." Said Goro-Gor stretching his back "let's proceed to find these new teammates!" Goro-Gor said excited to meet his new companions.

The adventurers left the village, each with a monster or transport of their choice.

Tasuke was riding on a blue anime tiger that could shoot lightning. "Giddyup!"

The tiger (that looked more like a wolf) growled in frustration, as Tasuke rode ahead of the others.

They moved to the place they were to meet the others.

Kumiko chose a what looks like to be a cat, that is just big as a horse. The color of it's furr was orange. "Miss, would you like me to ride for you?" She asked the blonde woman. Kumiko's hand petted it's big ears.
VasiliasMellow VasiliasMellow

"To ride for me?" Amafrey quirked up an eyebrow. "Our group is quite large, instead of getting personal mounts it may be best to get a few and a wagon."

Amafrey moved in to pet the large cat.

"While this creature is very beautiful we could use more hearty beasts of burden." Amafrey let out a sigh. "This village has gone through something traumatic. While the monsters are dead they still have a lot to do. It may be best to leave them some mounts."

Tasuke told his companions, "Let's go to a pond nearby. Maybe the other adventurers are waiting for us there."

Tasuke moved toward the pond.

Upon entering the area,

Tasuke then walked around the area, eventually noticing a few people by the pond. "Good day," he said to them as he approached them. "I'm Tasuke, a swordsmen on mission for the king. May I ask if any of you are on a quest?"

ayumukatsuchia ayumukatsuchia Arvios Arvios Comet Comet Kabboom Kabboom

Vormind walked out of the forest, legs weary. He had been busy chasing bandits away from a stray wagon, and nursing a few wolf pups to full health. His water canteen is almost empty now, and his trusty shield has had a few more blade marks etched into the old 'iron oak'.

The man from the lagoon village was really grateful of that drowning wizard he saved that day, when he was out fishing. The wizard had seemingly messed up his teleportation spell, and landed in the middle of the lagoon. Some quick thinking and wet clothes later, he had agreed to cast spells on Iridryl's weapons as proof of his gratitude. He also passed onto Iridryl a book of inscriptions and good luck charms, spells and how to craft them. He now has a smaller print of the book that he carries with him everywhere.

Vormind spots a pond, where a decent amount of... living beings, had gathered. There were some humans, some humanoids and some entirely not human. He figures they must be that group he's supposed to meet up with, to find the Ultra Knights. Judging by their weapons, and those awesome mounts, he's probably right.

He walks up, and hears a young man, probably the leader of the group, introduce himself to the people already at the pond, including a siren, a kid with a hovering ball or something, and a dangerous-looking swordsman. Iridryl keeps a wary eye on the swordsman, as he walks towards the group.

"I'm Tasuke, a swordsmen on mission for the king. May I ask if any of you are on a quest?" the man said. "I am." Iridryl replied. "Is your mission for the king related to the Ultra Knights?" he asked back.

Tsuna Tsuna

Rys was riding on a giant duck, nothing special about the duck it seemed except its size He watched as there leader introduced himself to four people at a pond. "Well hello there I'm Rus and this is fluffy the fire breathing duck, nice to meet you." Rus said from his perch. The duck quacked.

"Woohoo! Awesome!" Tasuke said, looking at the duck.

He then looked to one of the newest people there. "Yes, we're searching for the Ultra Knights. You must be here join us," he said to the man with the flail and shield.

"I'm Tasuke, welcome to the party," he said kindly.

"Alright so we believe the Ultra Knights are somewhere in the Grasslands. Thats about three days traveling north of here. However, we also need to find two of our own that wandered off. So we'll be going in two groups.

"I'm a swordsman. We should make sure the two groups are somewhat balanced considering our classes and abilities.

"One group will go to Merch Town and get some items we will need for the Grasslands. The other team will go looking for our party members.

"I'll go in the team to find our pals. There should be at least four people in a group."

Tasuke looked at the other adventurers before trying to pet the large duck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back