• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Adventure Quest OOC

Hey everyone!

So right now I'm just setting up two events to happen in the towns I mentioned. Don't worry too much about if our characters need horses or not, its just my way of moving to the next location.

Yeah. Also I was going to go with the team to get the transports but I think I will go to Merch Town with Goro-Gor and anyone else.

So far its

Team going to Merch Town

Goro-Gor
Tasuke
Rus

Team going to village

Amafrey

Howdy, just a quick question. We are heading to the village for mounts. Are we talking horses or are there other common yet fantastical beasts of burden. Things like the humble Chocobo or the modest Bantha that could pull our wagon.

Honestly there was going to be a dragon attacking the village and a fighting tournament in Merch Town.

When I mentioned getting vehicles in the village it was just a reason for our characters to go there.

So you can have any monster you want from there.

Comet Comet you have an extra 5 stat points you can use. Your character can have 5/10 speed and you don't have to use points for the 10/10 speed while in water. That's a specialty that doesn't use extra points.

Likewise Shuttleloop14 Shuttleloop14 Goro-Gor can have additional speed while rolling, he will just have his normal speed any other time.

Tsuna Tsuna okay, thank you for letting me know

Also, how will combat play out in a situation like our characters are in now, Goro-Gor is attacking Cadek who you are controlling- if I attack is there a way to determine if it hits or it is blocked or misses or something? I have never done combat in an rp before so sorry about this probably n00by question '-_-

Shuttleloop14 Shuttleloop14

I really like your writing style! Yeah you can write your characters actions and attacks and I will say my characters (Cadeks) actions and if your attacks hit him.

Alrighty so the boss battle is done. We'll have all the characters meet and then go to the next town

I have no idea where Natsuki, Hugo and Ross are lol

Where should we meet you?

Also you guys are awesome for roleplaying among yourselves until now. Thanks a lot for helping me there

Haha, it was a good improv. I was running out of things to say and so suggested to check out the town.

The most specific I got was somewhere in the plains between the forest (where everyone met up in) and the town. We're just about to kill each other probably very soon, so it might be a good idea to butt in lol.

EDIT: We never left btw, we're still there in the pond.

Hey, how should I join up with you guys? I don't have any ideas.
You can always just say that you were one of the champions summoned by the king to save the ultra knights, except that you were running late for one reason or another. Like... you were helping an old lady cross the road or something, Idk why I imagine your character doing that haha. But yeah, that's what my character did, sorta. Hopefully that helps

Sure! Also you're awesome Arvios for having your character notice the village where our characters were while you guys were at the pond.

Drawing that connection between our two groups was cool

Users who are viewing this thread

Back