• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Adventure Harem

TinyTones

Icon by _Millie_Chan_ on IG!!
I know harem roleplays are usually super cheesy but I'm in a mood and just really want to do one! I'm willing to double up (So each of use plays a harem and a main character!) If you want! I have a few plot ideas but of course if you have something else in mind just let me know!

• It's Not Always The Prince So, for this one I was thinking some good 'ol arranged marriage plot but when the main character arrives it's not just the prince who seems to want her attention. In this we can have both characters be foreign royalty moving in for political reason (Advisors, arranged marriages, ect)!
  • How Dare You. Our characters managed to piss off the exact wrong witch/wizard and they're cursed to be stuck in a certain, very haunted, forest. Luckily for them, they are found by a party of seemingly normal hunters who take them back to the hunting lodge to stay the night before sending them on their way, until they realize they can't exactly leave. (The Hunters can either just be normal hunters, secretly monsters/fantasy races, or a mix of both!)
  • And any other ideas you may have <3
Now all of these can have very dark elements and I intend to play with those if you're not upset by any dark themes!

AS SOMEONE WHO ADORES THE IDEA OF REVERSE HAREMS AND DOUBLING, I’M MOST DEFINITELY IN! Sorry for the all caps just this sounds so fun and I absolutely adore both ideas and would love to explore either of them or heck make an idea that combines both!

AS SOMEONE WHO ADORES THE IDEA OF REVERSE HAREMS AND DOUBLING, I’M MOST DEFINITELY IN! Sorry for the all caps just this sounds so fun and I absolutely adore both ideas and would love to explore either of them or heck make an idea that combines both!
AAA!! I feel your excitement dw!! Shoot me a pm with your favorite concepts of both and we'll see how we can merge them ;3

❀ I am looking for another one of these ❀
Another plot idea we could go with is something loosely based on Eros and Psyche! The MC(s) would be sent up to a cliff/tower/mountain as sacrifices for the creatures that live there to appease the Gods but the 'creatures' are the harem characters who don't kill them either because they never killed the other sacrifices (they ran away or got killed by someone/thing else), they were told no to by some creature even they fear/respect, or something like that!

I know harem roleplays are usually super cheesy but I'm in a mood and just really want to do one! I'm willing to double up (So each of use plays a harem and a main character!) If you want! I have a few plot ideas but of course if you have something else in mind just let me know!

• It's Not Always The Prince So, for this one I was thinking some good 'ol arranged marriage plot but when the main character arrives it's not just the prince who seems to want her attention. In this we can have both characters be foreign royalty moving in for political reason (Advisors, arranged marriages, ect)!
  • How Dare You. Our characters managed to piss off the exact wrong witch/wizard and they're cursed to be stuck in a certain, very haunted, forest. Luckily for them, they are found by a party of seemingly normal hunters who take them back to the hunting lodge to stay the night before sending them on their way, until they realize they can't exactly leave. (The Hunters can either just be normal hunters, secretly monsters/fantasy races, or a mix of both!)
  • And any other ideas you may have <3
Now all of these can have very dark elements and I intend to play with those if you're not upset by any dark themes!
can i join?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back