• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

adventure/character development/superfun.

do you like a already planned out plot? or do you like to help build one?

• aint nobody have time to plot biuld

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • well yeah i wanna voice! who died and made you king.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Dumplingboy

Personified dumpling who loves candy
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
i am looking for a powerful character to balance my rather meek character. the setting is a mythical realm. Tho it is a wondrous place filled with magic and new things,you have to get over the fact that those new things are always trying to kill you. you (for some reason) plan to travel this realm. you could be looking for some lost relic,or this monster made you mad,heck you could be wanted and are just trying to escape. Whatever you feel would fit best with my character i don't care. Girl,boy,tranny,weird sexless cow. like i said my only requirements is a powerful character(i mean i prefer knights,but thats just me being a hopeless romantic). Everyone always ask if this is a romance or whatever. thats that whole character development part. its wherever the rp goes.

Last edited by a moderator:
http://th01.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2013/147/1/f/faun_makeup_by_tatharielcreations-d66tns9.jpg (normal form)

http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2014/133/5/7/quick_faun_make_up_test____by_hanhanx3-d7i7e1d.jpg (human form,tho she hates this form cus she very clumsy when in it)

http://www.dollartbyjulie.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/IMG_4212a-670x1005.jpg (most naturle form. This is very rare to see for any faun,unless the situation causes for her,she will never show the form willingly )

name:melody

age:134(but she not wise in the slightest,like all other fauns she quite foolish)

origin: elven forest. not the most dangerous forest that you will find in this world,i mean...if you're an elf

a little bit about her: she is very bashful and timid. tho once she becomes accustomed to a situation she is very playful. She doesn't no much except for the forest,and of course magic. Tho she cant use magic her life revolves around it. She is naturally attracted to it and can "hear it" rather than feel it. She is not affected by light or dark magic. And simply absorbs it. This is the main reason wizards go to such lengths to find the rare creatures to extract the magic so it could be put to use. She has been captured once,when she was much younger, but only for the magic. she was quickly realised and she has been in the forest ever since. Melody doesn't talk much,after all thier is no one for her to talk to. She prefers to simply make sounds to express herself. When in human form she never shuts up since she has no choice but to talk to communicate. Even tho it goes against her nature she is attracted to strong beings,she holds a curiosity for them. She of course is going to love magic users.

Last edited by a moderator:
oh yeah i guess i should mention that i am not looking for simple,but im not super harsh on that part.

Hello. I'm interested. I'm new to this site and haven't Rp'd in a long time so I might start out a little simple but hopefully I can get a bit more confident with practice. This seems like the role I was used to role playing. If you're still looking please message me =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back