• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Nolynn

Writing the next mediocre thing
Evening everyone! Or morning!

I'm in need of some new partners. I have a few fun ideas along with a few requirements. I hope it doesn't come off too picky, but we all know how this plays out. We have specific desires, requests and pet peeves.

What I am looking for:

1. Advanced writers. No one is perfect, but I am hoping I can find someone who pushes me to be better. I strive to match my partner's work. I love to be pushed beyond my limits. This means no one liners. Ideally a few paragraphs or more. Obviously, with conversations we can discuss things ooc, or shorten word count for specific bits. Details are my jam though.
  2. 18+ only. Sorry kids, but I am 28 and working with someone in your age group is usually easier. Not only do people Usually mesh better with someone close in age, but I write very graphic and violent scenes. I strive for rated R. Site limits of course.
  3. If you have triggers, let me know asap please. If you don't, there is a good chance I will trip over them at full speed. That being said, I don't have many limitations.
  4. Multiple in-depth characters. Unless our characters are confined in a singular room, the world is full of other beings. That being said, I like to develop groups little by little. It even leaves room for spin offs.
  5. Someone who enjoys playing a male main. Yes, multiple characters are required, but for the main characters I am looking for the chance to play a lead female. With the right qualifications I am open to doubling, but for starting off I would enjoy these starting requirements.
  6. Romance. I am a sucker for slow burning romantic stories. With that in mind, my favorite are enemies to lovers. In my humble opinion, there is nothing better than extreme tension in a relationship that eventually takes a swift turn toward deep romantic feelings. None of that instant head over heels for me though.

Thanks for reading thus far. Below I will drop in a few plot ideas I have. They are worded very simply as I would like to develop the plot and cater it to each partner.

Modern fantasy plots
  1. Female mercenary killer X Alpha wolf-shifter she is contracted to kill.
  2. Human sacrificed to hades.
  3. Demon X Angel
  4. Apartment neighbors who are forced to move in together after a fire effects one side of the building.
  5. Unwanted soulmates (shifters maybe?)
Realistic plots
  1. Detective X Mobster

Medieval fantasy plots
  1. Arranged marriage for two kingdoms to combine forces. Twist, one of the kingdoms plans to backstab the other.
  2. Supernatural hunter X Supernatural being
I am sure there is plenty more to add but this is a start. Hit me up! PRETTY PLEASE! <3 <3 <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back