• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Advanced Storyline - Rising Idol

Serenity123

Hello Everyone,

I am wondering if there are any ADVANCED writers out there who can write 6 - 9 Paragraphs on a normal basis, who would be interested in doing a storyline. I am open to many elements of the storyline such as modern or fantasy, the relationship of the characters, and otherwise. In my posts I tend to focus a lot on the descriptions of what is happening, to paint the picture in the mind of readers, as well as focus on a decision making process such as thoughts and feelings towards actions. I have been writing for about 12-Years now, and have several stories that have exceeded over 1,000 Pages of single spaced content. I play all genres, have soft spot romance.

For my character, I was planning on having her be a younger girl (in earlier or middle teenage years) who is found singing alone. It turns out she has exceptional talent, enough to become world famous, but if also rather shy and timid. I would like the story to focus around her musical talent and maybe another girl as the two support each other and find their voice on the stages. As mentioned earlier I am open to different themes in storyline so feel free to send me a private message with your thoughts (in detail) about what you would like to do, and what type of character you would like to do. This will help show that you are a serious and advanced co-author : = )

Cute Idol Dance Video:

Thank you very much!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back