• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Advanced - Searching for Boyfriend (Unique Twist)

Serenity123

Hello Everyone,

I am looking for an advanced partner (four to nine paragraphs per post) who would be interested in doing a more modern high-school kind of romance storyline.

My idea is that my character begins the story as a High School Legend, Captain of the Football Team and what not, as well as being a bit of a bully and chauvinistic kind of fella.

It ends up leading him into some hot water when he offends the wrong person and finds himself transformed into the most beautiful blonde haired girl within the whole school. As the situation turns more bleak and the person who transformed him sets the new terms of recovering his former life and manhood. To become the head of the cheerleader squad, to find herself a boyfriend, and all manor of other traditional activities for the most popular girls in a normal high school. I am open to her shopping for clothes, being on sports teams, classroom activities, going on dates, and more!

I am open to most ideas within the story such as the setting, the time period, fantasy or more modern and realistic. I am open to using worlds from anime worlds, or more original themes as well. I am also open to the reason for the transformation and the types of shenigins that the beautiful new girl ends up in. ... As long as there is an element of romance, where the new girl begins the relationship at first for selfish motives to just reclaim her old life, and in the process could begin to discover that maybe, just maybe, she does not mind the feminine role in a relationship as much as she would have thought if the right boyfriend material is found. Or maybe she learns to appreciate what she had and makes her more determined to change back to normal before its too late!

As for myself, I have been writing for many years and I have written most types of genres under the sun. I am collaborative and I enjoy brain-storming and discussions in OOC as well. Most of my stories tend to last for several months to years, and I am always open to changing direction of story if either of us begins to lose interest as well. I do not believe I have ever ghosted someone, and my normal posts are about at a six to nine paragraphs in length and focus a lot of emotions and descriptions and inspirations more than actions, and I love to focus on character development as well!

I adore gender-bender, and age-regression themes in my stories, and I like to keep the stories more "toned down and light-hearted" so well within the rules and guidelines of this site.

NqCwU4e.jpg

Species: Vixen

THIS IS AN EXAMPLE OF THE TEXT

Users who are viewing this thread

Back