What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Advanced Roleplay Search! (bls love me) UPDATE

Sub Genres
Anime, AU, LGTBQ Friendly, Magical, Multiverse, Platonic, Romance, Super Powers

TarantulaHawk

❤️🤮
Hey there! Call me Hawk. I have been roleplaying for ten years now and I am currently only planning one roleplay at the moment, so I would love another! I would really like to do a Harry Potter roleplay with you! Let me know if you’re interested.

nimbuscrying

I'm not ignoring u, just depressed, ill b back
Hey there! Call me Hawk. I have been roleplaying for ten years now and I am currently only planning one roleplay at the moment, so I would love another! I would really like to do a Harry Potter roleplay with you! Let me know if you’re interested.
Hey! Feel free to dm me your ideas and characters! Im excited to see what we can do together!

Political.Anarchy

Heya I'd be interested in trying the angel X demon or the vampire X human. I'm used to playing a female character but I'd be willing to try a male role. I also haven't rp'd in a while but I used be be able to smash out multiple paragraphs.

nimbuscrying

Hi! I'd love to do a My Hero roleplay with you, if you're still looking! :D
Sure thing! Feel free to dm me what youre looking for! (If its oc/oc or oc/canon, or what!)

Heya I'd be interested in trying the angel X demon or the vampire X human. I'm used to playing a female character but I'd be willing to try a male role. I also haven't rp'd in a while but I used be be able to smash out multiple paragraphs.
Id be down! I can always do the male role, and i do have a male demon that has art! Feel free to dm me!

Blancsan

Blank
Hey there! I'm super interested in what you have here - especially the Percy Jackson one! (I'm such a big PJ fan) but I also love all of the other ideas you have!

Cellca

Lurker
Hi! I'm new here so sorry if I'm not making sense or doing this wrong! °w°
I would love to play an original character against Bakugo! I'm very happy to double up as well if you'd like an oc in the mix as well.

nimbuscrying

Hi! I'm new here so sorry if I'm not making sense or doing this wrong! °w°
I would love to play an original character against Bakugo! I'm very happy to double up as well if you'd like an oc in the mix as well.
Heyy! Go head and pm me! Id love to play bakugou

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)