• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Advanced Player Search - Couple Storylines!

Serenity123

Hello Everyone,

I am looking for an advanced player for one of the four following stories. I am more interested in the settings described for my character, but the rest of the world and how my character fits into said world I am completely open to discussing and exploring with partner. As for advanced, I classify that is the ability to write a minimum of 4 - 6 High Quality Paragraphs per post, and be able to focus on descriptions and thoughts and motives more than lots of actions to carry posts to that length. I like to feel as if I am in the story and emerged. I can also proudly say I have never abandoned an RP without efforts to save story and so would like another player who is interested in crafting longer term stories that have a lot of depth. My average story lasts between 500 - 1000 Pages or more.

1. Foxes in the Wilderness. (Alternate Pokemon)

My character is a human male in either early teenage years or adulthood, and somehow has been cursed or otherwise magically transformed into a female vixen, a female fox who has been released into wilderness. In the wilderness she encounters, or was already with, another fox who is male and begins to be courted by said male who has an interest in the lovelier female vixen in the forest. This could be light hearted or darker themes. Obviously age appropriate.

2. The Noble's Daughter.

A noblemen of some variety either a young lord or a prince has found himself turned into a young lady or a princess and her world turned upside-down. Set in the historical past when women had a set of rights equilviant to livestock and were the property of husbands and fathers. Our young lady has to deal with the new physical and emotional changes as well as newfound pressures for her to behave more as a lady of the court and is being pressured into marriage either at start or midway.

3. Detective Conan - Case Closed.

A new detective from America has arrived in Japan to find and challenge Jimmy Kudo to a deductive challenge. However on the route, the detective who is also a male high school detective encounters the Men In Black who force him to take an upgraded version of the poison used on the others. This poison changes him into a seven year old FEMALE elementary school student and she is adopted by a rich girl (If Canon - Serena or OC) and solves crimes alongside Conan.

4. Harry Potter, Naruto, or Fairy Tail Spinoff

I would like this to be focused on original characters in alternative timelines to avoid canon altogether. For my character I would like it to have been an older Male Student (or Shinobi or Wizard) who performs some forbidden Spell (or Jutsu) and is permanently changed into a younger Female Student. Story could then follow her adjustment to new form and social standards, maybe a potential romance, and learning to use her powers in her new weaker female form.

5. Sword Art Online

We all know that many men in MMORPGs choose to play as women. So what would have happened to those characters if they never looked into mirror given at the launch? Idea here would be to play a male character who has been trapped inside of a younger female avatar, and has no way of returning to her male form unless the game is cleared. I would also be open to a .Hack type of storyline for this as well if that would suit anyone's preferences.

6. Motherhood

A husband has been caught cheating by his wife and she has decided to teach him a lesson and raise him properly this time. How? It could be a wish on a star or a spell. The result will be the same - the former tough adult man is turned into a BABY GIRL and now has to learn to tolerate being dressed up in the most adorable dresses, diapers, and other clothes and being shown off to the new mother's friends. Can the husband find a way to escape before she has been regressed into an ordinary baby to be raised by the woman who she cheated upon?

In all of the stories I would like to explore the emotional, social, and physical changes that the character would undergo in 'his' transformation from an older male into a younger female character. I would prefer focus more on the emotional and social aspects but understand there will be some physical content. If you are interested please send me a message with your thoughts and a summary of which storyline you would like to do and what you would like to see in it.

Last edited:
I am afraid that I do not quite understand but if I did understand. No, I do not desire for their to be drugs in this storyline... also this is a “BUMP” as I am still looking for this!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back