• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
T
Created at
Index progress
Incomplete

Not sure what this is for. But hoping it bookmarks my thread

BadUpdate504

Supreme ruler of all things (that I wrote)
I am a prolific writer, Advanced? Idk what quailfies a person to stay that about themselves... just go read the sample(s).
I’m hoping to find some permanent partners but I’m not uptight. I really am after someone who can drive the story just as much as I do. I’ve very improve but I am happy to plot out as far as you need. I hate this website, but if you’re okay with long waits I will rp here too. The website doesn’t play nice with whatever the duck my phone does with the network at work so it will not load this website.

I very much dislike modern settings. Like seriously this world is depressing enough please take me anywhere else. I love wolves. (So I might do a shifting wolf... werewolf... but again *story* not teenybopper smut. Please go elsewhere if that’s what you want.) I also like rp other talking animals. Big and little cats, birds of prey etc. I’m game for most fantasy. I prefer a darker theme, and I very rarely do anything fandom-based. (Though you really need to go read the Murderbot Diaries by Martha Wells)

If you don’t see anything you like, send me your plot ideas!

Sample time:

(So this is me on top of my game. Here my partner threw me a curve ball, I was expecting her to catch him at the ship’s airlock, but her post ended with him waiting for him in his room. Sooo had to come up with a plausible explanation on the fly.)

When the door slid open energy poured into the room. Serenity was wild-eyed and desperate. Almost before the door was open she suddenly there, like she’d teleported. Stopping only because the ship’s AI warned, *Don’t touch!* via her cybernetics implant her head. Only then did she see his wounds but she was already reaching for him. The suddenly awkward fluster might have been hilarious under different circumstances.

She’d been crying and it had dried. Suggesting that she’d been delayed getting here. She dropped her hands, finding instead an undamaged arm. Taking another step she leaned up and kissed the top of his head, saying “We’ve got you. Your home,” as her head dropped beside his ear.

She didn’t know if *home* was the right word. But she didn’t figure home could be any other place for him. Serenity remembered how he’d been happy at the party her first night here and couldn’t imagine he’d rather party elsewhere.

She made herself comfortable on the edge of the bed. His hand in her lap in her far hand and the other on his arm and wrist. When they were done with their greeting she told him, “Nothing important’s happened here. The fightings moved out of this sector. Just a distress call or two was the only excitement. The flight crew has me playing poker most every night.” She knew if she didn’t keep taking her throat would tighten up and she’d break. Besides she knew her voice would be soothing even without checking his biometrics. “I’ve done every battle sim any of us could think of so there will not be any more surprise malfunctions,” she tried to assure. Serenity had run them more to keep herself distracted and put her worried energy into something productive. Most of the sims she’d run by herself... every day. She’d been playing music and reading books constantly to keep herself from thinking otherwise. Slept hardly at all. At this point she wasn’t listening to herself and realized she was telling him that she’d been playing That Sound Bite every night on a loop until she could sleep. Suddenly embarrassed she explained, “The clip I saved from,” she had to clear her throat, it was a soft noise, “the night before the rendezvous.” She glanced at him to see if he recalled. Only then did she seem to register his condition.

Then bow was breaking, she couldn’t hold in the misery of the last two months, eyes dropping she turned her face away as the heat poured down her face. “Sorry. I’ve been missing you,” she explained it wasn’t about his injuries. At least not entirely. She’d actually been telling herself he was in his cabin the whole time, just resting up. That he wasn’t in a slave camp being tortured, just in here letting her run things for him. Now the fantasy fell apart.

She would have been at the airlock had Nessa and John not stopped her. They explained he would be in rough shape but she hadn’t believed it. That he wouldn’t want her to see him that way and that she had to wait. She relented but they’d been called to a skirmish and by the time he’d opened the door for her she’d been needed on deck. She’d spared Kory and Nessa because she, John and the AI could compensate well enough. She’d gotten here as fast as she could. “Tell me **this,** was worth it. That you wanted to do this,” she demanded now. Voice rough and raw.

But she knew he couldn’t answer. How could he? “No more Marcus.” Serenity whispered.

“No more camps.” Admiral Tal could stick it up her ass. Serenity would have done it for her. She could have shot the admiral at that moment if she’d been on board to shoot.

(Partner credit: Seren Astrophel)

So Rules. Yuck
-Talk to me. Uncomfortable with something? Say so. Don’t like where this is headed? Not what you had planned? Let’s back up, tell me what’s on your mind. Going to be busy? I don’t mind, tell me when you’d like a hug/reminder I exist. Not sure how to make a thing happen? Lets plot it out.
-Shoot for at least a paragraph. I often work on multiple scenes on the same post. I try very hard to make my replies interesting, inspiring and enjoyable and I hope you can too.
- Romance and fluff are great but I’m here to write a story. I don't do pairings for the sake of pairings.
- I always double up. I usually end up with a dozen secondary characters
- I’m happy with any gender, and will only do MxF ships (nothing against the LGBTQ+ community, I’m just very straight and I think trying to write it would be worse than saying, sorry no).
- I do have have a life, a job, mentally health issues and parents who need an increasingly level of assistance at their house. I expect to be able to reply once a day.

Current ideas
- Sci-fi, medieval, tribal
-wolves, dragons, big cats,
-shape shifting, powers/superpowers
-aliens, AIs, cyborgs

But honestly if you're excited about something send me a message. I want to hear about your plots and ideas, consider sending me your own plots, and what you’re interested in before you scan through mine.

Fandoms
I could possibly integrate with include: Murderbot Diaries, Warriors, voltron, eragon, dragons of pern. Again I’m not big on staying strictly to someone else’s universe. Part of the fun for me is developing my own universe with you.

I have a few fleshed out ideas if anyone in the ideas section stands out to you. Let me know what you want to plot about!

(Tags as follows: Genre, animal/human, setting, and if it would be good for someone experienced or a beginner)

(Current favorite Craving)
An AI soldier just savedyour character from certain death/ found your character beaten(and/ drugged) and left for dead. They didn’t have to save you. Turns out they are now unbound from their original purpose, but here you both are. Possibly they already know each other? And formally your character didn’t feel they were a person.

Sci-fi/Romance/thriller, human, Advanced future, medium/mid level
A brilliant genius, the Queen, of another multiverse discovers a way to travel to a world in which her life was lost. Escaping a world she can not save she travels across the universes to reunite with her beloved. But is she really who she says she is? Why did she flea? And will her ambitions destroy this world they way it did hers?

Adventure, human, medieval, beginner
As a young prince you have been given the throne, picked out, ahead of your older brother by a strange creature who has taken the shape of a sword. With it’s ancient guidance, and some help from your friends you have the chance to learn the virtues you need to lead you people.

Adventure/Romance/Fantasy, Shapeshifters, Medieval, beginner
You ran away, only truly free in the forest because you shift into something terrible. A monster. Can you learn to accept the shifting? Struggling to meet your basic needs alone, until one day, another monster appears. Much like yourself. So many questions must now be answered.

Romance/Adventure/Fantasy, Wolves, Tribal, beginner
As just a pup you’ve been abandoned by your deranged father. Sage, an omega discovers you and risks his life hoping to save yours. Now you navigate the tension charged pack, its mysterious and fear inspiring leader, and your own family as you discover their intertwined history. You're left questioning who you are, where you want to stay, and what dangers you're willing to face ahead.

Romance/Adventure/Fantasy, Wolves, Tribal, mid level/medium
You must find a way to prove herself worth of your father’s powerful and growing kingdom. First in line Raven has been absent in the pack since your birth. No leader can lead that way, you reason. So to keep your father’s dream alive you need a partner to watch you back and help you win your father’s favor. But the foreign packs are dangerous, and would ask to much in return for an appropriate pairing, so you have to take your chances in the shadow lands, a place of loners and savages.

Romance/Adventure/Fantasy, Lion/Tiger/Liger, Tribal/Medieval, mid level/medium
Great Liger-like creatures have been brought together in a great kingdom. Your journey begins as the Royal Guard Captain who has earned the right to be heir to the king. With humility you must pass the tests that will give you the power and strength of the Kings. Along the way you develop a special relationship with a seeker, Marira, who guides you through your journey. Then tragedy strikes as another nation of canine takes Marira captive. You must now claim the throne, and rescue Marira.

Adventure/Fantasy, Human/dragon rider, Medieval, Beginner
Your father is only interested in you as a tool and slave, escaping into the woods each day to limit contact with him and the rest of the people he calls family. There in the shadows of the forests you discovered an ally. A mysterious monster that starts to watch out for you. Developing a friendship the as you mature into a young woman, you discover that it is a beast nearly as abused as yourself. Together you find the courage to run away from your family and help him seek release from his bondage.

Romance, human, Medieval, advanced
The kingdom’s greatest secret, prince has autism. And his father has passed away. The biggest problem? He has no desire to take a wife. But how then will they have an heir. Your journey begins as a young maiden chosen specifically for your hard working and mothering nature. Can you win the king’s favor?

A powerful hero is injured and seeks a place to rest and heal. The manner that takes him in has many others that would not otherwise be able to live independent lives. One such woman takes a liking to our hero. And when he leaves, she tries to follow.

Romance/thriller, human, Medieval, advanced
A massive empire is closing in around your country’s borders. As the princesses’s double you have been chosen to win over one of their princes in order to help protect your adoptive family’s interests. Can you keep your secrets and win over the Prince to save your kingdom from war?

An evil king rules a vast kingdom with no end in sight. As the most powerful knight you must come up with a way to overthrow him. But his daughter’s interest in you is a startling twist, is it possible to overthrow the family from the inside out?
Adventure, human, Sci-fi, advanced
Nanobots make up sentient creatures that were simply undetectable to the people who came to survey the planet for colonization. (Possibly they seem uninterested in proving that they are in fact sentient.)

(Requires a bit of plotting together)

Variable Genre, Big Cats, Tribal, advanced
Diverging forces cause the lions of the savanna to become different clans. This one will have strong warriors fandom vibe

(Requires a lot of plotting together)

Adventure/aghast, Human/dragonrider, Medieval, advanced
A great knight is captured. His prised sword taken. Made to kneel before a dark lord. And a proposal is made. The lord senses power in the knight. Enough to tame his most prised subject. A young female black dragon with unusual but very powerful gifts. She’s been beaten into submission, broken bones, hip among them, horrible infected wounds, and though he can’t tell at first, carrying a clutch she is to young to deliver. The knight has waited, refusing other dragons who wanted to bond with him, for a chance to ride a dragon as powerful as this. But he must swear allegiance to this dark lord for her. And then become an oathbreaker to save them both.

Last edited:
I am so interested it’s not funny.

I usually stay away from cannon characters and I am not current with the last series of books. But other than that I can make clan loads of characters in a minute.

Do you have any expectations for me? And any plot ideas?

Same on my end! I'm definitely not up to date and HATE playing canon characters-- and as far as expectations go, with Warriors I typically only prefer for both of us to write multiple characters! And I don't have any plot idea's currently, but I'd love to work something out! I just saw warriors and jumped on it lmao

So I have a lot of warriors-like tribes but nothing that is specifically house cats. But they can be crossed over to whatever your comfort with.

Tigereye and Misty - Adventure/Romance, Beginner - wolves - variable setting
  • Young pup Misty is abandoned by her deranged father. Tigereye’s younger brother discovers the pup and risks his life to save her. The young wolf must now navigate her tension charged pack, it’s mysterious and fear inspiring leader, and her own family as she discovers their intertwined history. She must decide who she is, where she wants to stay, and what dangers she’s willing to face ahead.
(Tigereye is actually my main for this but I double all three brothers and I usually let you make as many of her siblings as makes your heart content.)

Liger’s throne - Adventure, Intensity medium - medieval times -Lion/big cats
  • Great Liger like creatures have been brought together in a great kingdom. Your journey begins as the main character, the Deputy. With humility you must pass the tests that will give you the power and strength of the King’s and development a special relationship with a seeker, Marira, who guides you through your journey. Then tragedy strikes as another nation of canine takes Marira captive. You must now claim the throne, and rescue Marira.
(This one gets pretty complicated compared to the warriors series. The nine lives ceremony is more of nine tests for each of the lives/powers. And I lift the restriction of no mates between medicine&leader&deputy)

And then I’ve always wanted to do one with Big cats, as the species split apart you know? Kinda like the dawn of the clans if you’ve gotten to any of that set yet...?

Bump with edit
An AI soldier just savedyour character from certain death/ found your character beaten(and/ drugged) and left for dead. They didn’t have to save you. Turns out they are now unbound from their original purpose, but here you both are. Possibly they already know each other? And formally your character didn’t feel they were a person.

I'm quite interested in your AI Hero concept but I wanted to quickly check what your roleplay level expectation was for that plot? I wouldn't call myself a beginner but I definitely know I am not advanced 😅!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back