• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Advanced/Novella - Long-Term Partner Search, Gender Bender Themes

Serenity123

Hello Everyone,

I find myself on the search once more for literature and/or novella level writers. In this I mean people who can write detailed and descriptive posts of a minimum 4-Paragraphs, and push upwards of 6-Paragraphs to 9-Paragraphs when inspired or the situation calls. I am open to a wide variety of themes and stories from family-based, slice-of-life, adventure, and romance as well. I do tend to keep my stories more to a PG-13 Level of writing simply to keep above code and avoid anyone feeling uncomfortable. I am also super open to discussions on OOC and brainstorming!

For myself I tend to respond at least 2-Times per week, and I do my best to respond within 48-Hours of previous response, where possible. I would appreciate partners who also have the same courtesy, I am also less "Ghost-Friendly" as I could proudly say in 12-Years I have NEVER ghosted anyone. If there is problem let's discuss and work through together and change the story design up. I believe that open communication is quite essential for long-term stories, and most of my stories do tend to last 6-Months to 2-Years once they have started up, and I put lots into my characters.

As for the themes, I am rather open-minded to themes. If you have an idea that involves Age Regression and/or Gender-Bender of my character and/or your character than send me a message.

Favorite PairingsFavorite WorldsFavorite AnimeAvoided Themes
Romance (PG-13)Fantasy BasedPokemon WorldAdult Content (Banned Anyways)
Slice of Life (PG-13)Modern PeriodDog Days WorldGothic Themes (Werewolves, Demons)
Sisterhood Family (PG-13)Renaissance PeriodSword Art OnlineScience Fiction and/or Futuristic and/or Cyber
Mother and Daughter (PG-13)Combination of AboveNaruto / Fairy TailRomance of M/M or F/F (Gender-Benders Allowed)

I should also add that while I am super "picky" about my character, and often times the deal-breaker for me is whether I can play a character who has undergone gender-bending, or age-regression, I am also super open to themes that you would like to explore within your character provided that the ideas match up in a more realistic sense. ... I am open to face-claims anime or otherwise inspired.

If you are interested and/or have an idea to discuss please send me a private message!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back