• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Advanced Literate to Semi-Lit Fandom Cravings Search

XxSilenceXx

Lurking in the Moonlight
DisloyalUnhealthyFieldspaniel-max-1mb.gif

Hello there, Welcome to my thread! As you could see I'm in search of a Roleplay Partner (preferably long term) and Fandoms are completely welcome here. But first, before I tell you some things about what I expect out of the roleplay, let me tell you a little bit about me.

• I am a 24-year-old college student. I'm in my senior year and I work 2 jobs. I have two majors so I'm insanely busy. However, you can expect at least one reply from me out of the day.
  • I have 10+ years of roleplay experience so I'm pretty experienced in the department.
  • I write a lot of fanfiction on Wattpad and gained quite the fanbase on the site for my work. However, I won't give out my username that I have on there. ;)

Alright, let's get into what I would want out of the roleplay.

• I am looking for someone who loves advanced literate or semi-literate roleplays. This can range to probably 20 paragraphs but I'm not looking for that much as I can not usually do all that. The most paragraphs I do are around 10. The least amount I do is 5. So, I would like someone who ranges around there. Depending on your paragraph size it could be lighter than that. If you would like a sample of my writing style feel free to ask. ^^
  • I prefer OCxCanon roleplays. I am not interested in CanonxCanon roleplays. But, if you are up for it you may be able to convince me to do a OCxOC roleplay.
  • With that said I prefer to do double roleplays. So the you play my crush I play yours kind of thing. However, depending on the fandom I may be open to do a single roleplay. We can talk about that some more if you are interested in that. ^^
  • I love dark themes. I'm a mature adult so I would prefer to roleplay with mature adults as well (specifically over the age of 18). I don't really have any triggers and hope to have a partner who does not have many.
  • I like to roleplay mostly on Google Docs. If you don't know how to roleplay on Google Docs or know what that is then feel free to ask. It's a very easy way to roleplay, everything saves automatically and it's very customizable. I enjoy it a lot and I'm sure you will too ^^. I have discord as well but I don't use it much.
  • Please have decent grammar. I'm not looking for perfection but it would help in me reading the replies.
  • Slow burn romances are a must in roleplay for me. But, I don't like to base a roleplay all on romance all the time, I like to add some action and other thrilling plots in there as well.
  • If you get busy and can't find the time to roleplay, don't hesitate to tell me. I would like to know if you are able to reply or not instead of being ghosted. I will do my best to communicate that as well.
  • I will roleplay only MxF. I may do FxF depending on the fandom, but I will not do MxM due to inexperience. (at least for now, this may change in the future)
  • I love OOC chat. I'm pretty friendly and if you ever need anyone to talk to I am all ears. I have been through it all basically and I'm willing to help, give advice, or really have friendly conversation :)

Down below are the fandoms I'm willing to do. Each fandom we can brainstorm some plots as I have some pretty good ones. I would also be willing to hear some of yours as well! Also, in italics is the cannons I would want you to play. (depending which one I pick) The * indicates how much I'm craving the fandom.

FANDOMS
  • Harry Potter *** (Golden Trio Era and Marauders Era)
    -James Potter (Marauders only) Sirius Black (Marauders and Golden Trio)
  • Naruto Shippuden ** -Naruto, Sasuke, Itachi, Kakashi, Jiraiya, Madara, Gaara, Neji
  • Pokemon *** (I can do all the way up to the Alola Region. Brock is the only one I like to go based on the anime. The rest I like to be based on the games.) -Lance, Brock, Hugh, Blue, Gold
  • OHSHC ** -Tamaki or Hikaru
  • Bleach -Ichigo
  • Marvel * - Captain America or Thor
  • Teen Titans ** - Robin or Beast Boy
  • Celebrity * - Aaron Taylor Johnson (I can provide info if you do not know him)
  • Peach Girl * - Kairi
  • Phantom of the Opera ** - Erik
  • That 70's Show ** - Fez
  • Boy Meets World ** - Eric or Jack
  • She was Pretty ** - (this is a Kdrama, it's really good I recommend it!) I'm open to whoever on this one
I am also willing to do any Webtoons or Tappy Toons as well. Here are some down below that I know and would be willing to roleplay.

WEBTOONS/TAPPY TOONS

• Let's Play *** - Charles or Marshall
  • Freaking Romance ** - Zelan or Verose
  • Bloody Sweet *** - Fetechou
Feel free to ask me about any other fandoms that I do not have on this list so far!!!

I'd like to keep this thread clean so please PM me if you are interested.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back