• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Advanced, literate, intelligent, fantasy/supernatural RP partner

kanjiki

Lurker
Hello,

I'm searching for someone confident in their writing ability, 21+, someone who doesn't mind writing at a more rapidfire pace and doesn't feel the speed becomes a detractor to their work. I have a fair amount of availability most evenings. Adventure and gut-wrenching prose is something I yearn for daily, so here I am searching. I do put time and effort into my characters to ensure they can be conveyed in their truest, most authentic form. Or, to be precise, I carve pieces of my heart out and suture it into the paper-weight of fictitious notions until they gain their tangible limbs..

I RP in third person, past tense. Multiple characters. I don't constrain myself to any strict pairing ideals and would prefer all be present at some point. I also prefer more supernatural, urban fantasy, mystery, occult, and general tinge of otherworldliness to encase my content. Intricate, convoluted plots are my go-to. Something to deposit all of my energy and thoughts into actively as we continuously weave new material onto the drawing board.

Ambition is most welcome. Daring writers are a dime a dozen. And those willing to explore every facet of their talent and their characters' existence has been dwindled down into the 1%. I'm not entirely certain how to even write an RP ad targeting specifically what I'm scouring the community for given I'm unsure if they even exist still or if RL has swallowed them whole.

About me:
*Very polite
*Very respectful
*Friendly
*Intelligent
*A bit reserved OOC but it doesn't reflect in my characters unless that's the tune in which they step to.
*Most of all, I'm passionate about my craft and would hope you are as well should you contact me. I, unfortunately, am not searching for someone who wishes to latch onto another's prowess and tag along for the ride, but someone who desperately wants to invest themselves as wholesomely as I myself do. Someone who wants to push themselves, their creations, and see just what they're made of.

(I feel this needs stating as it seems to be a recurring issue: I strictly RP with those open to all pairings. If you contact me, please be confident in your own talent. I deeply apologize, but I am not a casual RP'er in any sense and I do tend to unintentionally put others off due to my straightforward nature. It really isn't personal, I'm just.. lame, I guess. [insert 'lol' to show I can be one of the kool kidz])

If you feel most of the above describes you, please message me telling me a bit about yourself as a writer and what you hope to receive from me should we move forward. Until then, I hope you all have a great day and find everything you're looking for.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back