• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Advanced, Literate, Call It What You Will - No Plots, Just Partners

RealisticFantasy

✯ Raccoon Catcher ✯
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello, friends.

I am a particular person when it comes to RPs. I tend to just get disappointed when perusing interest checks or posting mine own. So, instead of throwing out my net out into the big wide ocean with hopes of snagging a particular plot, I will attempt to catch a particular type of person. I am looking for an advanced writer that knows that varied language makes for interesting reads, an individual that understands stories are fluid and that both the world and the characters in it are dynamic. Changes enacts change like a ripple in a pond. That sort of thing. If you know what I mean, then we may be similar types. Talk to me. Let's create a world we both want to escape to.

A little more about me: I am a 20-, almost 21-year-old, female. I am a full time college student that also works upwards of 20-25 hours a week. I won't be able to bust out replies daily as things gear up but I will be present for OOC chatter and plotting. I like to get excited about my characters and am constantly coming up with new ideas and plot points. I will quickly devolve into shitpost-y madness when I get really excited. You don't have to do the same but I hope you will share a similar excitement. I typically play female in FxM pairings but I am open to alternatives. Willing to double, though I like to imagine it more as filling our world with people which includes both additional major and minor characters. I would say I tend to write a minimum of 300 words as the RP continues/becomes more dialogue-heavy. My initial posts are usually in the 1000+ words area, depending on several factors. My most recent plot interest was a college-level Glee-esque Student x Professor romance. If that strikes your fancy, let me know. I'm typically interested in the realistic romance realm of things but shoot your shot. I'm easily intrigued by good ideas.

Please, please for the love of all that makes RP fun and enjoyable, understand grammar, spelling, capitalization, punctuation, the basics. Nobody is perfect and I understand that PMs are casual interactions but an all lowercase sentence with no punctuation will just be ignored. Take the job interview approach. Impress me. It's better to be too formal than too informal. I think of my RPs as a commitment. When I find the right partner, I will write with them for years (if they're interested as well).

Anyway, send me a PM if you're interested. If you have particular plots or interests, let me know. Get me excited. Please. I'm dying out here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back