• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Jewel

spirited
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

Jewel's 1x1 Partner Search

ABOUT ME

- Jewel (18+)
- MST/MDT (UTC-6) timezone
- Literate Roleplayer, 3rd-person past tense
- Hurt/Comfort Enthusiast
- OOC Chatter Encouraged
- My muses are male

0ee202019452b3347b94eeebb467dff8.gif

OTHER STUFF

- Not interested in Fandom Roleplay
- LGBTQ+ friendly
- If you make me nest my reply in BBcode I will cry

ROLEPLAY EXPECTATIONS

- Semi/Advanced Lit (500+) / Multi-para (3+)
- Proper grammar / proofread
- I'd prefer to roleplay on RPN (negotiable)
- I'm not interested in doubling

ABOUT YOU

- Respectful
- 18+
- Puts effort into their writing
- Roleplays in the 3rd person past tense

1138959825f79411da790d1fb9afe461.gif

Roleplay Ideas

• Hey everybody, thanks for checking out my search. Before we go any further, I have a few standards I'd like to clarify

First, I don't mind being bumped, and I definitely don't mind OOC chatting, but please understand that I have a lot going on (a job, summer classes) and I probably won't be able to post every day. I don't mind being pinged, just don't come at me for taking a little while to write my post.

Second, I'm looking for partners who are genuinely interested in writing. It's difficult for me to get invested if I feel like my partner doesn't really care about the quality of their posts. I'm not saying you have to be Tolstoy or Hemingway-- I'm just asking for you to proofread and use proper grammar and punctuation.

And lastly, I just ask that you be mature and respectful. At the end of the day, we are here to have fun.

Now onward...!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back