• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Advanced Lit. Partner Search - Royal Themes

Jewel

spirited
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

Jewel's Fantasy 1x1 Partner Search

ABOUT ME

Hello, my name is Jewel. I consider myself to be a literate roleplayer. I prefer to write around 800-1000 words per post but I can quite easily adjust to accommodate my partner. I am not interested in fandom roleplay whatsoever.

I'd really like to participate in some kickass fantasy roleplay. I am 18+ and would prefer that my partners were as well. My timezone is EST/EDT (UTC-5). I prefer to play male characters. I am most definitely LGBTQ+ friendly.

I am pretty busy with school so it is extremely unlikely that I will be able to respond every day. Please, please do not nag me for replies. Also, rest assured that I will not come after you if you decide to ghost-- seriously, no pressure there. That said, I really value communication in a partner, and I think it would be nice if we were upfront which each other.

ABOUT YOU

Please, above all else, be respectful. I would like it if you could respond once a week but I am extremely lenient on this since I know life can get busy. Likewise, I ask that you would be patient with me since I do have a job on top of being a full-time student. I am not interested in roleplaying over discord/email. Other than that-- do you consider yourself a literate roleplayer? Great, let's get to it.

OTHER STUFF

- I am LGBTQ+ friendly
- Romance is kind of a given when roleplaying with me
- If you think we'd be a good match-- shoot me a PM!
- Plots are first-come first-serve. I'm only looking for one partner per plot.

ROLEPLAY PLOTS

ROYAL DECEIT (1/1):

Y/C is the son/daughter of a wealthy merchant and was invited with their family to attend a wintertime ball at the royal castle where Y/C's parents hope Y/C will find a suitor. The dance will go long into the night while a terrible storm rages outside, but the spirits within the ballroom will be high and cheerful. That is, until the murder.
The queen-to-be falls dead quite suddenly, her body quickly bursting into ash and deteriorating until she is a pile of soot. The entire crowd goes into hysteria. Fingers are pointed in all directions. An order carries out that no one will leave the castle until the matter is resolved-- and the murderer found. It couldn't have been the king, he's been bedridden by illness for months! Was it the bishop? The knight? The maid? The attractive stranger Y/C had been dancing with enlists their help to solve the mystery and escape the castle before the murderer strikes again.

#royal ball #mystery dinner #murder

SHADOW SWORN (1/1):

Y/C stormed into the Darklands among a score of other courageous knights to defeat a terrible monster. Bearing banners and brightly decorated shields, the group crossed the border into those cursed lands and tracked the terror far into uncharted territory. But no sooner had they caught up to the monster did a thick fog roll in, so dense one could hardly see their hand before their face. Y/C was badly injured in the chaos, but managed to land the final blow on the beast... only to find that in the silent aftermath they were the only of the party standing. Knowing it was only a matter of time before other monsters came crawling to the scene of the gore, Y/C mounted their steed and began to search for signs of familiarity.
They soon came across a castle. Knowing it to be the cursed estate of a deceased monarch, Y/C is hesitant to approach. But it's raining, and they are badly injured, and their horse is exhausted. They use the bramblethorns to scale the wall, entering the dark castle. It is there that they discover, much to their dismay, that the castle is very much inhibited... by M/C. A being as cursed and tormented as the land itself.

#fantasy #knights #monsters #abandoned castle aesthetic #ghosts n' shit

Art Credit:
Yun Ling on Twitter
_elibaum on Twitter
Дождь on Tumblr

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back