• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

advanced friends pls

lovey doll

kitten princess ☆゚. * ・ 。゚
hey everyone! i'm totally new to the site so please excuse my lack of any coding. but anyway, i'm here looking for some advanced partners.

a little about myself... i have been roleplaying for five or six years, which means i'm very experienced and know what i'm doing. i have proper grammar, punctuation, blah blah all that good junk (i capitalize in roleplay, but not ooc). my post sizes range from
500 to 1,500 words depending on my muse/what the scene is in the plot. i usually try to aim for around 800 words for a normal post, which comes out to around six or so good paragraphs for me. i only roleplay females. all of my girls are confident, outgoing, vain, and batty. i've been told so many times that my babies are pretty amusing, so you'd be in for an entertaining treat ♥ i try to keep drama going, and i am pretty awesome at coming up with little spices to throw into the roleplay mix. for pairings... i do mxf and fxf but no mxm. right now i'm mainly looking for mxf, but will do fxf if i love you a lot. ALSO i guess i should mention i can write a male part under certain circumstances. i only prefer the male if he's older (around 35-40 years of age), there's an age gap, and he can be sort of weathered and distant.

the requirements for my partner: be chill, be patient, match my post lengths, have proper grammar/organization of thoughts, make your characters interesting, and try to contribute to the plot. i'm not into that fufu lame normal shit, guys. i want some cool cats to roleplay with!

| what i would love to do are the following |

the beatles // i LOVE THESE GUYS TOO MUCH. i would love to do band member x oc. for this i would love the oc or i am more than willing to double up ♥

1950's or 1960's // i love these time periods. mostly because i want to use my two highly developed characters somehow. we could have cheating housewives or hippies (60's) or um... idk there's lots of possibilities. maybe other rock bands?

werewolves // i have a few plots for this subject. pm me if you're interested. i would still prefer female, but there is one plot i have where i would prefer the male role.

zombie apocalypse // we can discuss what we want the zombies to be based off of (twd, tlou, l4d) but i have a basic plot for this too.

i think that's it right now! i would love to hear from anyone c: feel free to pm me or reply to this thread! thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back